Just a Jab Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Before the new place was ready John and Linda went to check the storage site where his parent's personal property had been placed. Linda convinced him to look at it to let him hopefully find some solace or closure for his early life of disappointments. Gloria went with them as she felt that his discoveries would help her as well having suffered the foster system with him. She wanted to pretend it was her past as well, having fantasised many times about having her own family that wanted her.

The three had fun after some initial hesitancy discovering so many awful things that were normal for the seventies. They laughed at the clothing that his parents had worn, and that it had been saved by the lawyer. Mini skirts and dresses, clogs and men's body shirts. The jeans and long pants were the funniest with flares, cuffs and tight fits. Linda decided to keep all these items as it would make for a fun theme night, just needing some alterations for the clothing to fit. The jewellery and accessories were a treasure, with a mix of good and costume quality.

Some boxes at the rear gave them pause for thought and concern. They contained ledgers and note books kept by John's father during his working career. It was obvious they contained information that the authorities at the time would have liked and hadn't found. John guessed they would have been retrieved had his father survived to testify in court. One box was even more concerning, being filled with bundles of cash hidden amongst books. They would have missed it if they hadn't been doing a thorough search of all the contents. The notes were old and not in use anymore being the old style paper money. Modern notes are manufactured from plastic compounds. They had to think that his parents had saved for a time when they would need so much cash money at hand. The three had to remember that in the seventies there was no internet banking or services, and credit cards were still frowned upon by many people. So holding cash for any reason was not so silly.

Not knowing what to do with the ledgers and money, John reached out to his friend Matt Strongun who advised talking to Julian Spartacus. John had initially considered handing it to the police but they had bungled looking after his parents. Matt arrived shortly after their phone call to hang around until later, in case they needed help. Julian sent an associate to the storage site to pick up the boxes. They were surprised it was a normal looking package delivery truck.

Two days later Julian arrived at John's house to thank him for the items of historical significance. The ledgers were possibly too old to be of any use to the authorities now, but the cash would have raised all sorts of alarms and unwanted attention. It was comprised of parts of various robberies that had occurred and the serial numbers would be recognised if they surfaced. On his way to the front door Julian randomly picked up a tiny figurine from a side table, that Linda had found years ago.

Asking, "Is this of particular sentimental value or expensive?" and after getting a negative in response he smiled as he pocketed it, You just sold this to me at your garage sale. Thank you."

His grin was big when he got astounded looks from them, he left an envelope in its place before going out the front door with a brief wave of his hand and a hearty, "Goodbye". Julian's car was leaving as John got to the front door, so he picked up the envelope to read, "Our thanks for the item. Here is your reward." Inside was a sheet of paper with various information to what they recognised as a bank account in John's name, with a very large amount deposited into it. They were all amazed at this, not knowing what they should do about it.

John then received a message on his phone, "Please accept our thanks for the return of the item you found. Your action has saved yourselves from a very awkward time with police and others. Too many would prefer this never come to light, and they might have taken umbrage towards you and yours. I may not have been able to protect you if this had occurred."

***

By the end of that year they were settled into their new home by the sea, enjoying the space. They had all followed to live in the compound, each getting a cottage to live in. Each person could outfit and decorate it to their wants and likes. There were only a couple of women who did not permanently move there for their own reasons. Rhonda decided to remain in her home for the time being as her children were nearing graduation from high school and she didn't want to disrupt their lives. They did enjoy visiting on weekends and holidays.

***

John found himself again being tested by Philipa to see if a year had made any difference, to determine his condition was stable. She was using some samples for research into possible cures for various sexual ailments.

***

It was on New Year's eve that Linda called a meeting of everyone involved in the treatment of John. It was a delicate discussion as she was seeking how many women would want to have John's children. Except for Philipa who was older and Rhonda who already had enough children, the response was overwhelming. Only a few wanted to wait as they were only just in the early stages of adulthood and careers, but were looking forward to motherhood with John's children at a later date. All had been on contraception of one form or another. Linda was the only woman who had never taken contraceptives before, never needing them because John had been sterile. Within a year John became a doting father to six more babies, with four more due soon thereafter. Linda was deciding on creating a home school as they would have so many of the same age.

***

The new year was celebrated in style at the new house. There was a giant party with all their friends invited. The resort function rooms and restaurant proved they could easily handle large crowds.

It was during the evening that Linda organised for a special evening for her husband and settled him in a quiet bungalow separate from the party. A steady stream of women made quiet exits and entries to the party as discretely as they could. For a few hours John found himself the object for sexual satisfaction as each woman was allowed to order him to do as they wished. John never argued and enjoyed himself as much as they did. What man could resist a series of sexcapades with horny women. He managed over twenty deposits into as many vaginas, plus the odd oral one. He lost count of how many orgasms occurred, but he was soaked in female ejaculate and loved it. Linda hung around the whole time and changed the bedding after each woman. John helped to start with, but by the end he had enough trouble getting off the bed. He did have to help twice to replace the mattress after they became saturated and too squishy to use.

The party goers did notice that John was missing, but didn't let it worry them. They were staying the night and would catch up with him at the New Year's day barbecue.

~~~~~

The End

Thanks for reading this to the end. Votes, comments and 'favourites' have been appreciated.