Just a Job? Ch. 02

Story Info
Xia's job continues!
2.1k words
4.54
3.9k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xia had been working at Happy Endings Golf Club for a while now. She couldn't remember how long. Thinking was hard! The Dom's had decided to leave "free will" in Xia. Of course, she would always long for cum and cunts BUT she'd also long for the outside. Xia wanted to be free!

She was performing a live sex show with her fellow coworker Rod. He served with her. She'd been with him several times. He had a huge cock BUT that was in a cage for now. The cock was not to please Xia with. It was only used to please Rod's Mistresses and Master's. Rod's cock did not belong to him. Both Xia and Rod had nothing other than what their Master's and Mistresses gave them. They were sex slaves. Right now Rod was sucking on Xia's tits, he'd already licked her out but Kourtney was doing that now. A whole circus was going on for members of the club.

"Rod, do you ever like think about outside?" questioned Xia, as she fingered his ass.

"You mean like when we serve our Masters and Mistress's on the golf course or in the pool? I like that I guess," said Rod.

"No...not like that. What's beyond the high walls that we can't leave? Why can't we go out the gates? People come in from outside the gates and go away BUT we stay here...always. I'm talking about leaving. I think I remember living outside...doing things being with people who weren't masters, mistresses or slaves. Do you remember anything like that?" questioned Xia.

Rod looked down at Xia. Rod had been at Happy Endings Golf Club for decades. Thanks to BigPhara and BigTech's advancements no one ever aged. If they were in the "real world" Rod was old enough to be Xia's grandfather. Still, he liked Xia. She was pretty and on the VERY VERY rare occasions Rod was let out of his cock cage, he fucked her.

"It's best not to think of these things. It's best to do as told---if you don't follow the rules. You can get punished very badly. Years and years ago Masters Dusty and Owen took me to a party in the Hollywood Hills. They didn't have permission. They've been punished. They're still being punished, don't think about outside." said Rod.

"Sluts Dusty and Owen?" questioned Xia. "You mean the slaves who actually clean and don't get to fuck?"

"That's them. They used to be really high rollers at Happy Endings BUT they broke the rules SO they've been punished. Now they serve. So don't ask questions...nasty things happen to sluts who ask questions. You haven't been here that long. You haven't seen the Experiment Room." said Rod, as he finished sucking Xia's tits.

He wouldn't report Xia this time. Over the years, Rod had known many sluts who went to the Experiment Room---they came back forever changed. So came back change good, some came back changed poorly. Some never came back, that's why it was the Experiment Room. Xia was a good fuck as she was. She was a favorite at the club. Why ruin a good fuck?

"Oh...okay." said Xia. Xia had thoughts of leaving though. There had to be something beyond the fences and outside the gates...

Months of sucking and fucking, and serving went by, Xia loved it still she thought of beyond the gates.

Rod had made a promise to himself that he wouldn't tell on Xia. Still, promises to himself didn't matter. Rod belonged to his Masters and Mistresses. Rod was only there to serve. He was only there to be used. It had been months for Rod and he wanted his cock cage off.

At Happy Endings Golf Club, masters weren't supposed to have favourites BUT Neil was one of the founding members of Happy Endings Golf Club, he had recruited all the other masters and mistresses. Happy Endings Golf Club existed because of him. Once years ago, Rod had submitted to one of his experiments that went afoul. Thanks to that Rod was now a permanent bottom. Neil indulged Rod from time to time, still, he loved punishing his once-former partner and co-founder of Happy Endings Golf Club.

After months the cock cage was finally off, and Master Neil was stroking Rod's cock. Neil's cock was hard and dripping against Rod's back. Neil thrust into Rod.

"Hurts...hurts...SO good, SO GOOD, let me cum." panted Rod, as Neil used him, like the slut he was.

"What did you say?" questioned Neil sternly...even after all this time Neil had to remind Rod that he was nothing but a bottom.

"Let me cum?" asked Rod. He really couldn't take this anymore. It had just been too long. Neil's hand against his cock and Neil's cock inside him just felt SO good!

"You don't call me Master? You don't beg, properly? You don't do anything right. You've been in a cock cage for what...three months now? Don't you know how lucky you are that I'm using you? Fag!" said Neil as he emptied himself into Rod. Neil kept stroking Rod though. Rod looked SO hot on edge.

"Need to cum...SO LONG!" gasped Rod. He loved the way, Neil tugged at his cock BUT Rod really wanted to cum! Was that too much to ask?

"You still don't call me Master...naughty slut...I think I'll put that cage back on you for another three months...maybe longer. You deserve longer you know. " said Neil. He was thrusting out of Rod again. Happy Endings had lots of enhancements for its members. Rod's had turned out negative, but Neil's had turned out positive...VERY positive! At least for Neil, the future members of Happy Endings Golf Club---that was all that mattered of course!

"No...please...don't...m....m...Master." begged Rod. He was right on edge. He would have cum if it hadn't been for the countless years of training. "Please, please let me cum, if I tell you a secret? Please, let your SLUT cum?" begged Rod again. He had to focus on not cumming---his Master's hand just felt so good though.

"Secret? Sluts at Happy Endings don't have secrets. They belong to their Master's and Mistress's 24/7. They serve. They obey..everyone here LOVES belonging and serving. You love serving don't you? You LOVE me teasing you! No one here has secrets. You love when I tease you don't you, Fag? Said Neil, as he worked Rod's cock. He loved teasing Rod like this. Rod deserved it, after all if not for luck, Neil would be the bottom.

"Y---ye---yes....m...ma...Master." said Rod as he tried not to cum. He was SO close. Closer than he'd ever been. He just had to focus. He couldn't go back in the cock cage.

"But, there are secrets! Xia has a secret! Ask her!" said Rod, trembling. He needed to cum!

A malevolent smile appeared on Master Neil's face. Rod had been enjoying fucking Xia to much. Rod should spend more time on men. He should spend more time with the original patrons of the club; after all, Rod was an old favorite.

"Tell, Master, slave Xia's secret." said Neil, still teasing Rod. He knew Rod was close. He loved teasing Rod, he also loved punishing Rod. Now it was up to Rod and his abilities.

"Can't tell. P...pr...prom...promised Xia." said Rod. Xia was his friend? He didn't want to betray her. He didn't want her to be punished.

"Tell Master, after all Master can let you cum. Slut Xia can't do that? Can she?" said Neil, as he plunged into Rod's slick hole again.

Rod groaned. He LOVED this but he needed to cum. He couldn't betray Xia. She had such great tits.

"Tell Master...tell Master, be a good slut. He'll let you cum." said Neil, cackling. Gods, he loved fucking Rod. He knew Rod was at his breaking point too. Neil loved taking sluts as far as they could.

"Xia wants to leave, she still thinks. She wonders what's beyond the walls. That's Xia's secret." said Rod, gasping. He wanted to cum! Now that he'd told Xia's secret, Master Neil would let him cum?

Niel just laughed. He'd been fucking Rod for decades and knew what he was thinking. Rod was still a greedy little slut. Always thinking of when he'd get to cum! Neil thrust deeply into Rod again, and spilled his seed.

"No, you don't get to cum, you little faggot! You betrayed Xia's secret. You're lucky you don't have to wear a cock cage again!" Neil pulled out laughing. Rod wouldn't cum of course. His Master hadn't given him permission.

"I think they need you in the front room; don't expect anyone there to let you cum either. I've given orders that you can't cum for another three months. Greed isn't good. Masters and Mistresses know best." said Niel.

Niel exited one of the many playrooms. Happy Endings Golf Club had decided to "play" with Xia by letting her have brains. She wanted to leave. Now Happy Endings would have to convince her to stay. That would be Nancy's responsibility after all Nancy was the one who had brought her here.

The higher-up Master and Mistresses consulted. It was agreed that Nancy would have to take care of Xia. If Xia wasn't taken care of, Nancy could be punished---per the club's rules.

"Xia will be a better slut than ever when I'm through. We won't even have to send her to the Experiment Room." said Nancy. She took Xia out to the lawn. They were both naked.

"Xia, you like it here, don't you? You like sucking and fucking? Being used? Being a slut--obeying masters and mistresses" questioned Nancy. She was fondling Xia's tits.

Xia was looking down, as was proper, at her Mistress's pussy.

"Yes Mistress Nancy. Slut Xia likes to be used," said Xia. She watched Mistress Nancy's pussy grow wetter...Xia wanted to bury her face in it but knew she couldn't without permission. Nancy also wanted Xia's face buried in her pussy BUT Xia's independent thoughts had to be taken care of. Nancy didn't want to be punished by the higher-ups per Happy Endings rules.

"Sluts have been talking Xia. They say you want to leave, to go beyond the walls. You want to leave...go out on your own. Sell your ass on the street without any masters or mistresses to guide a slut like you...no one to tell you what to do OR give you rewards." said Nancy, she been fingering Xia--who was right on edge. Xia had long learned not to shove herself further on her Mistress's fingers.

"Yes Mistress...I wonder what's out there. I remember having a mommy and daddy...different than my mommies and daddies here. Ones that didn't expect me to lick them out or suck them off. A mommy and daddy of my own. I know it's silly BUT that's what I remember. SO I want to leave to find them...also I want to fuck on a real beach. I'd like Rod to fuck me, but I'd take anyone." said Xia. She knew she shouldn't be demanding. She knew she shouldn't be telling Mistress Nancy what SHE wanted. Xia should be letting Mistress Nancy use her. Xia was there as a slave. She was there to be used.

"Suck." said Mistress Nancy. She held her hand to Xia's mouth. Xia licked her own pussy juice off the hand.

"Good slut." said Mistress Nancy. "It's alright to have these thoughts, as long as you realize they're not real. Happy Endings Golf Club knows what's best for you. That's why we keep you here. We know better than a dumb slut like you! So these thoughts happen but you don't really want to leave, Xia. You want to stay and be a good slut. You want stay at Happy Endings Golf Club, you want to suck and get fucked. Feel your desire pooling between your legs, so nice, so ripe, so wet. Here lick some more. Notice, Xia, notice how your pussy feels. Anxious, excited, longing, and empty. Notice how it feels empty, how it needs to be constantly filled. Notice how it knows, you know, every cell in your body constantly needed to be fucked. You won't be leaving us because you know that serving is the ultimate act of love." said Nancy. She was fisting Xia now and Xia was panting in carnal desire.

"If you really miss, your Mommy and Daddy, so much, we'll just have to invite them to play." whispered Mistress Nancy. "Now cum...cum hard and remember how much you love to serve here at Happy Endings Golf Club." said Nancy.

She backed away from Xia who was screaming from one of the most intense orgasms of her life. As she came, Xia knew she loved serving. She loved being a slut. It was her place.

( I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)