Just a Job? Ch. 03

Story Info
Xia's mother comes to visit!
3.4k words
4.36
2.6k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xia wasn't punished. Why should she be punished? She hadn't done anything wrong other than wonder. If anything Xia was used more to remind her how good serving was at Happy Endings Golf Club.

Mistress Nancy was intrigued by the idea of Xia missing her real Mommy and Daddy. Sure she had lots of parents at the club BUT incest was a rare thing at the club. It was time to invite Xia's parents to play.

Xia's parents (Gina and Steve) received an invasion to Happy Endings Golf Course. It was the fanciest, ritziest place in town. They didn't dare refuse! That would be socially unacceptable! The couple pulled up to the gate in their Ford. They were let through by a good-looking but bored gatekeeper who looked at their invite. "Ah...parking lot B. Enjoy your evening." he ushered them through.

"I thought a place like this would have complimentary parking BUT I suppose we're just guests," said Gina, as she and Steve parked. They made their way up to the main building where they were greeted by a VERY hot woman. She also looked at their invite.

"Keys and cellphones please!" she said.

"Why do we need to give you our keys and cellphones?" asked Gina.

"Ah, we have a lot of proprietary conversations that go on here. We wouldn't want you recording them MOST people have to go in naked, you must be sort of trusted, Mistress Nancy says you can wear your clothes, just give me your keys and cellphones." said the woman.

"Babe, I think we can trust them. These are rich and important people. They're better than us." said Steve, as he handed his keys and cell phone to the woman. Gina sighed but did it too. She hoped they could get this over and done with. She was working tomorrow!

"Ah, here's Mistress Nancy. Hello Mistress Nancy." said the woman.

"Good job slut. Don't be rude, show these guests to the floor show and get them drinks. The pink strawberry martinis." she ordered.

"Yes Mistress, of course, Mistress Nancy." said the girl bowing. She ushered Gina and Steve towards the front.

"Steve, I think we should leave. This place is giving me strange vibes," said Gina.

"For once in your life BE quiet, woman. What would YOU, know? Rich and important people sent ME this invite. We may as well watch the show and see what they want!" said Steve. Gina became quiet. The couple didn't notice the looks and smirks the men at the next table gave each other. Plans were being formulated...for Steve of course. The members at Happy Endings Golf Course only wanted what was best for him!

The floor show started. Xia was the star of course. Two men ripped her out of her clothes, they double-teamed her, both cumming deep inside her. Then another woman crawled out and ate the cum out of Xia. It was typical. The same routine every night.

"Babe, that looks like our daughter Xia...you know she left home about twenty years ago and we never saw her again. You remember right?" said Gina.

"Shut up woman! I want to see what happens," said Steve in annoyance. Important people had invited them to this club, if this is how important people lived he didn't mind. Steve was also hard as a rock. The waitress gave the couple two more pink martinis and Gina and Steve drank.

Xia's slave sister had finished eating the spunk out of Xia. Xia got up "I'd like to welcome everyone to Happy Endings Golf Course, I hope you enjoyed our opening act. OH MY GOD, Mommy is that you? I never thought you would come to visit me at work! I'm a whore now for Happy Endings Golf Course. I just obey, suck and be fucked! It's such a fun job! Boys, help her up here." said Xia.

Before Gina, knew what was happening the men had removed her clothing and lifted her up on stage.

"Mommy, you look SO pretty naked! I love your tits! I love to rub my pussy and look at you too," Xia said and started stroking up and down. "It makes me feel oh, so good, Mommy!"

Gina nodded, transfixed by the sight before her. She swallowed and her mouth went dry. This could not be happening! Her daughter was really rubbing at her pussy right now, in front of an audience. She was stroking up and down it, masturbating before Gina like there was nothing wrong with it. Xia seemed proud of her new job.

Thanks to the martini and atmosphere of Happy Endings, Gina's cunt burned. She told herself she would NOT get turned on. She wasn't a lesbian and this was her daughter, still Gina wiggled her hips back and forth. Gina felt desire coursing through her. She fanned her face as and breathed in and out. Xia was just so happy rubbing her cunt. Xia's joy was so infectious.

Gina wanted to "be the Mom", to give orders and tell her to stop but the words had died in her throat. Gina just beamed at Xia. Xia masturbated her pussy with such enthusiasm. Ginna was both horrified and turned on.

Gina couldn't help but notice that her pussy was so wet. What was wrong with her? She was not a lesbian!

"Mommy," moaned Xia, her fingers dripping with her cream.

"Y-yes, sweetheart?" Gina asked, staring at her daughter. Her heart hammered in her chest.

"Do you like rubbing your pussy?" Xia asked with a hint of naughtiness in her voice.

"Uhmm..." started Gina. What did one say to a daughter that was masturbaing in front of an audience?

"I'll rub your pussy, Mommy! You'll like it!" squealed Xia helpfully.

Gina's jaw dropped at what Xia just said. She didn't want that. But there Xia was, knocking Gina to the floor and plunging her fingers in. Her fingers dripped with her pussy cream. Xia had this huge smile on her lips.

Gina wanted her to stop. Gina wasn't a lesbian...before Gina could even stop her, Xia was sliding through her hands southwards and finding Gina's pussy lips. Her daughter touched me.

A wave of incestuous heat rushed through Gina.

Xia's experienced fingers were so naughty. They had such a lithe touch to them. Gina couldn't believe this was happening. Xia caressed her mother's wet pussy lips. Brushed Gina's clit. Sparks flashed through Gina's body. Gina gasped, her back arching. She was really enjoying this no matter how wrong it was!

"Xia!" Gina gasped as her fingers stroked up and down.

"Mommy!" Xia squealed. "Mommy loves having pussy rubbed! Yay!"

Gina knew she had to stop this. It was crazy. Two fingers plunged into Gina's depths. Xia's digits penetrated Gina's cunt. Gina gasped as her cunt clenched down on them. This could not be happening! She could not be getting finger-fucked by her daughter. Gina's eyes widened at the feel of her fingers wiggling around in her.

Xia was thrusting her fingers in and out of Gina so fast. She had this huge grin on her face, her blue eyes brimming with delight. They shone as she fingered her mother's pussy. She rubbed at Gina's clit with her thumb. Gina felt so amazing.

Gina knew this was so wrong. This was her daughter touching finger fucking her. She shouldn't love this at all. She should hate this. She should stop this. It was incest. Still, Xia's fingers felt so good pumping away. Gina quivered there, her face contorting with delight.

"Xia?" Gina whimpered.

Gina shuddered as Xia's thumb rubbed at her clit. Xia massaged her bud. The pleasure that shot through Gina was intense. She shuddered, her back arched from how amazing this felt. Her husband had never done anything like this for her!

Gina, who still had her mind, knew it was so wrong. Conflict rippled through her. She wanted to be a good mother BUT Xia was her daughter and gave her pleasure. This couldn't be right. She had to stop it. She had to be Xia's mother, not some whore loving being fingered by her.

"Xia!" Gina groaned, her heart pounding. "Xia, you have to stop."

"Stop?" she asked micheveously. "Stop what, Mommy?"

"Fingering my pussy!" Gina gasped.

"But Mommy loves having pussy rubbed!" Xia said to Gina. "I can feel. So wet and juicy and wet and creamy and hot and juicy and wet! Mommy loves being rubbed."

"But you have to stop, Xia, or I'll cum!!" Gina groaned. Gina want to cum but it was wrong that it was her daughter making her cum?

She shook her head like a brat, this wicked grin on her lips. "Mommy needs cum! I'll make you cum, Mommy!"

"You have to stop!" Gina gasped. She didn't know if it was in horror or desire. "Right now. STOP!"

Gina shoved Xia off right before she came. Xia started crying. "I'm s-sorry for b-b-being b-b-bad at rub-bbing your c-cunt, Mommy!" Xia wailed. "I'm j-just n-no g-good. I'm sorry, M-mommy! I'm supposed to make you cum for all the masters and mistresses out there. Cum Mommy. Cum it'll feel so good. You'll never have to worry about anything ever again."

Xia kept on crying. Gina started feeling sorry for her daughter...clearly she was under the influence of Happy Endings Golf Club and their cult. Gina couldn't let her daughter cry anymore.

"Xia" Gina said, stroking her arm. "Xia, I'm not mad at you. You don't have to cry. I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"I'm b-bad at rubb-bing your p-pussy, Mommy," Xia cried. "I'm sorry."

"No, no, you were doing such a good job, sweetie," Gina told her, this conversation suddenly felt so strange Gina couldn't believe we were having it. Gina swallowed as Xia looked up at her. Xia was SO pretty and SO wet...not that Gina was turned on by girls!

"I was?" Xia asked. "But why did you... you want me to stop?"

"Because..." Gina took in a deep breath, her own pussy was SO wet. "It was... too much for me. I mean, you're my daughter. You shouldn't touch me like that. It's not right."

"Why not? It feels SO good!" Xia asked, sitting up and staring at her mother with her wide, green eyes.

"Well, it's because..." Gina floundered. "I could hurt you. If you do things with me."

"Hurting isn't allowed for vanilla slaves SO you'd never hurt me, Mommy!" Xia gasped and reached for Gina's crotch again. "So I can rub your pussy and make you cum, cum, cum!"

"I..." Gina mind struggled to find an excuse as Xia's wet fingers pushed. Xia slid through Gina's curls and found her pussy lips.

"Xia...it's not right!" said Gina in protest. But, now Gina wasn't so sure. This was wonderful!

"Feels right," Xia cooed. "Right and wet and hot and yummy!"

Xia thrust her fingers into Gina's cunt. Both her digits slid into her mother's snatch. She expertly ground on her mother's clit with the heel of her hand this time. Gina groaned in pleasure and leaned back on her hands. She couldn't believe her daughter was doing this to her!

Yet, Gina was so happy that Xia, who'd always struggled to find her purpose in life, had found a purpose---her daughter's fingers did feel amazing. How long since her husband had really given her any pleasure?

Xia beamed and leaned closer. Gina shuddered and realized her daughter was about to kiss her. Gina, didn't pull away. Gina enjoyed it as her daughter planted her mouth right on hers. Xia thrust her tongue into lips and expertly swirled it around.

Gina shuddered at how wicked that felt. Their lips worked together as she kissed Ginia with such passion. Gina loved the feeling of her daughter French kissing her. Gina savoured the heat rushing through her as she made out with Xia. It was such an awesome rush. Gina wanted to do this everyday!

Gina groaned, so lost to this depraved delight she could no longer control herself. Gina passionately kissed her daughter as Xia fingered her toward an orgasm.

Gina kissed Xia with such passion, revelling in the incestuous rush of making out with her daughter. Xia's fingers brought Gina closer and closer to orgasm. Xia was about to make Gina cum. She plunged her fingers in deep. She ground the heel of her hand against Gina's clit. Gina shuddered, her cunt clamping down on Xia's fingers. She loved the feel of Xia's digits burying into her. It was amazing, that a woman had gotten her off.

Gina's clit throbbed as she clenched her pussy down on her daughter's fingers. Gina quivered in front of the captivated audience of Happy Endings Golf Club. Her breasts stood bare to the world. Meanwhile, Xia plunged her fingers as deep as she could. Gina loved that feeling so much. Her body trembled in delight.

"Fuck!" Gina gasped and came.

"Naughty Mommy!" Xia cooed as Gina's pussy spasmed around her fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes, Xia! SO GOOD!" Gina gasped, falling back against the stage, to the applause of the crowd.

"We're not done yet, Mommy! That was only act one! I'm guessing Daddy has eaten you out a time or two BUT you've never been eaten out till you've been eaten out by a woman!" said Xia.

"No....so...NO." protested Gina. Yes, her daughter had just made her cum with her hands BUT Xia eating her out seemed so much worse. Still, a naughty wave of heat rushed through Gina. This was so wicked---her face twisting with delight. She couldn't wait?

Gina's pussy grew hotter and hotter. She found herself wanting Xia.... to... lick her pussy.

Gina was surprised that she was even contemplating asking Xia to do this. It was so wrong. So wicked. Gina licked her lips and whimpered, "Xia, honey, Mommy's pussy needs to be rubbed... With your lips. Your tongue. You need to eat out Mommy's pussy."

Gina shuddered in excitement as Xia slid down her body. She couldn't believe this was happening! Having her own daughter eat out her pussy? This was insane. She was such a terrible mother, but Gina's entire body trembled with the need to have another orgasm---to have Xia make her cum.

Xia stroked her mother's thighs as she settled between them. She licked her lips and dove in with enthusiasm. Gina gasped as Xia pressed her mouth right into her cunt and started experetly licking.

Xia lapped at her mother with hunger. She stroked her tongue up and down Gina's pussy lips. Gina groaned--her body quivered as Xia feasted on her. She licked and lapped at Gina's cunt with such passion. It was an incredible delight to have her doing this.

"Oh, Xia!" Gina whimpered as Xia licked at her pussy with such enthusiasm. Xia had been well taught by the members of Happy Endings Golf Club.

Xia expertly continued thrusting her tongue into her mother's depths.

Gina gasped as Xia swirled her tongue around. She had never been eaten out like this. It was incredible! Were women really better? Gina groaned, coming down from her orgasm. Her heart was pounding in her chest as Xia's tongue darted around in her snatch.

Gina quivered under her, her face twisting with delight. Xia fucked her tongue in and out of her mother's cunt. She buried it in deep and fluttered around. The pleasure was intense. Incredible. Gina groaned--her cunt squeezing down on her tongue.

Xia expertly swirled her tongue around in Gina's snatch. She danced it about in. Xia had been well-trained in her years of servitude. She'd eaten many women out.

Gina humped against her, smearing her bush and pussy on Xia's lips. Xia moaned deeply into her mother's pussy. She gripped Gina's butt cheeks and devoured her. It was an incredible rush for Gina have her daughter doing this. It felt so amazing to have her daughter eating her out. It was SO bad. It was SO good.

Xia was better than her father. Better than old boyfriends that Gina had before her husband. Could women really be better?

This was an outstanding bliss. A wonderful pleasure. Gina loved every moment of Xia licking and lapping at her. Xia stroked her tongue through Gina's folds, brushing her clit. Gina gasped, bucking. Gina's boobs jiggled as Xia knelt before her.

"Xia! Xia!"Gina panted wanting more.

"Mommy cunny yummy!" Xia cooed and licked Gina again.

"Oh, god, that's so good. Oh, sweetie, you're doing such an amazing job. I'm going to cum so hard from your licking and lapping at me!" panted Gina.

"Yay!" said Xia.

Xia fluttered her tongue up and down Gina's folds with unbridled enthusiasm. She held nothing back. That was what Gina was realizing. Her daughter was just giving me her all. It was an incredible rush to have her doing that. A wonderful thrill to have her licking and lapping at my cunt with such hunger. Xia feasted on Gina with everything that she had learned at Happy Endings Golf Club and the audience was rock hard with amazement.

"Oh, that's so good," Gina moaned, her heart pounding in her chest. "Oh, just like that, honey. Just eat Mommy's pussy like that!"

"Yes, Mommy!" Xia moaned and kept feasting on her mother.

Gina's orgasm built and built. Gina's need to cum swelled as her daughter's tongue swept over her folds. Xia knew what she was doing to her mother, for she'd done it to many women. She drove Gina wild with that wicked tongue of hers. Gina squeezed her thighs around Xia's face and humped against her, desperate for more. Gina shuddered as she smeared her pussy against Xia's face, painting it white. She loved doing that. She savoured it. Gina knew she could do this all day long. Just lie here and let her pussy be eaten.

Xia tongued her mother. She licked Gina with so much enthusiasm. Xia stroked her mother's clit again and again. Gina shuddered as her daughter's tongue stroked over her bud. Xia drove her wild as she did that. It was outstanding to feel! Her daughter eating her out! It was SO hot! It was wrong but it was SO right!

"Xia" Gina whimpered, getting closer and closer to cumming.

Xia kneaded her bottom, her lips sucking on her mother's clit.

"Oh, Xia, that's it, sweetie!" cried Gina.

Gina's boobs jiggled as Xia swirled her tongue around her clit. Gina shuddered, her back arched. Gina couldn't take much more of her assault. This was such a wondrous pleasure!

"Yes, yes, yes," Gina whimpered, her head shaking. Gina's big boobs bounced and jiggled. "Oh, Xia, yes!"

Gina exploded in incestuous pleasure. Her pussy trembled. Juices gushed out and painted Xia's face white. face. Xia licked it up, gathering up her mother's juices. Gina bucked on the floor, her tits heaving. They bounced up and down, the pleasure sweeping through Gina's body.

"Oh, my god! That was amazing!" Gina squealed. "Xia...Xia!" Gina was SO turned on, she'd never cum that many times before.

"That's all for now folks. You can see our newest guest has been well-used! She'll be sent away for training and available for use in a few weeks! But, feel free to use whomever you want!" said Mistress Nancy, as the house lights came on. "Xia, you may finish cleaning your mother off," said Mistress Nancy.

"Hurray, Mommy juices!" Xia happily squealed and finished cleaning her mother's pussy.

Giina was immediately gagged, hog-tied and carried off stage by two other slaves. She had played and not it was time to pay. Gina knew she was a terrible mother for making Xia into an incestuous slut but, she'd never be able to get enough of Xia's tongue. Gina would serve at Happy Endings Golf Club now. She would love being used and not only by her daughter!

Xia bowed in front of Mistress Nancy, as was proper.

"Slut, that was a wonderful! We all got SO hot. Your mother...well former mother will be sent away for training now...a MILF whore is just what we need. I'm SO hot! Get under the table and eat me out!" said

"Yes Mistress," said Xia, as she sank to her place.

Xia looked lovingly at Mistress Nancy's pussy. Mistress Nancy was her creator. Her Patron. Her Mistress. She had taught her. Shown her. Xia loved serving at Happy Endings Golf Club; a slut whose only purpose had been to serve. Xia couldn't imagine feeling any other way.

Xia watched as her father was led away by two men for his own adventure. He had training to undertake too. Happy Endings Golf Club was the best place to learn!

(I love to hear from my readers, please rate and comment!)