Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean was turned on as well. She knew things had escalated quickly to a point where neither girl seemed to be fully in control of the situation, which was both exciting and terrifying. Especially when she noticed Keri's hands moving up from her waist to her breasts. She pulled back from kissing, but not from Keri completely.

"Keri, you're feeling me up," she said matter-of-factly, gesturing down to where Keri had one of her hands at that moment.

Keri saw where her hand was and realized what she'd been doing. "I'm sorry," she said as she jerked her hand back down. "I didn't mean to creep you out. You have such amazing tits compared to mine and I guess I was just curious what they felt like."

Jean let out a small laugh. "You said 'tits.' You usually say 'boobs.' What's up with that?"

"Considering our present circumstances, I thought I'd try and be bit more mature," Keri said, trying to sound serious and failing. She laughed. "Boobs sounds like something a fourth grader would say."

"Did you like feeling my tits then?" Jean asked, deliberating using the word.

"Because it didn't creep me out. Surprised me, yes. Creeped me out?" She stared into Keri's blue eyes, "No."

"Very much." Keri admitted, staring back into Jean's green eyes.

"Would you like me to take my shirt off?" Jean asked. She wasn't sure who was more stunned that she had said this out loud, her or Keri.

Keri recovered quickly though and nodded her head. "Oh my God, yes," Keri said.

"Well, the rule tonight is, if you want something, you need to ask," Jean said.

"Will you please take off your shirt?" Keri asked pertly.

Jean wasn't sure what had led her to make such an offer to Keri, but there was no going back now. She started to unbutton her pajama top when Keri grabbed her hand and stopped her. Jean didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. What Keri did next though, caught her off guard.

"Let me," Keri whispered. She slowly started unbuttoning Jean's top, pushing it back as she undid the final button to reveal Jean's breasts. Despite their size, they didn't sag. It was obvious there was weight to them, but there was definitely no sag. Jean's pale skin was smooth and creamy, and accentuated her pink nipples.

After a few moments of appreciating the magnificence of Jean's breasts up close, Keri pushed the shirt the rest of the way over Jean's lightly freckled shoulders. Jean's red hair fell back down over them as she did so.

As Keri admired the sight of her friend standing there in nothing but a pair of shorts, she noticed Jean's hands beginning to tug up on the bottom of her T-shirt. "Hey, wait. What are you doing?" Keri asked.

"Fair is fair," Jean replied, as she continued to try pull Keri's shirt up.

"There's nothing to see," Keri said sharply. They're not even really a handful."

Jean grabbed her friend by the shoulders, as if scolding a child. "I don't care about their size. They're a part of you and you are amazing, and you are beautiful, and I want to see you." She remembered the rule for the evening that she had spoken of earlier. "May I please take off your T-shirt?"

Keri relented and allowed Jean to remove her T-shirt. Jean knew Keri was self-conscious about her breast size, but as she got her first up close look at them, she noted how firm and perky they were despite their size. They had a hint of a tan, like the rest of Kari's skin, with darker colored nipples just begging to be touched.

As Keri gently reached out to finally touch Jean's breasts without any barrier between them and her hand, Jean did the same with Kerri's. They stood there like that for several minutes, half-naked, admiring and caressing each other.

"Your nipples are amazingly hard right now," Keri said to Jean, as she rubbed a thumb over one of them.

"So are yours," Jean said as she fondled her friend with both hands. She took one of her own breasts in hand and began rubbing her nipple again one of Keri's. The sensation was electric for both of them, and Keri quickly pulled Jean closer and they resumed kissing.

As they kissed, Jean continued playing with Keri's breasts. She enjoyed the occasional moans she elicited as she gently rolled the blonde's nipples between her fingers. Jean was so lost in the moment that she didn't immediately notice that Keri's hands had started to wander again, sliding down the sides of her waist and then caressing her bare back.

After a bit, Keri's hands went even lower and Jean made a small sound of her own as her ass was firmly grabbed and then caressed. One of Keri's hands started to slide around Jean's hip and then continued to make its way forward. Jean started to wonder exactly how far Keri intended to go. Her shorts were on, but still, the idea that Keri's hand was slowing making its way towards her mound was both thrilling and terrifying at the same time.

Keri continued moving her hand slowly, wondering if Jean was going to stop her. When it became obvious that Jean wasn't going to object, not yet at least, Keri decided to go all in. She flattened her hand palm out and began rubbing the front of Jean's shorts. This time it was the redhead who moaned as Keri noticed that the other girl's shorts were slightly damp in front.

My God, I've made her wet, Keri thought to herself with a bit of satisfaction.

After a few minutes of rubbing Jean's mound through her shorts, Keri's hands moved back up the other girl's waist to the small of her back. Once there, Keri slowly slid the tips of her fingers into the elastic waistband of Jean's shorts. Keri began to slowly slide her hands around, back and forth, around Jean's waist, but going no deeper past the other girl's waistband than her fingertips. Keri's hands made an approach towards the front of Jean's shorts over and over again only to back off each time. Jean couldn't tell if Keri was intentionally teasing her if she was unsure about her next move.

Jean put her hands on Keri's shoulder. "Keri," she whispered. "What do you want? If you want something, you need to ask, remember?"

"I want to touch you," Keri replied. "I want to touch your pussy. Is that specific enough?"

Without a word, Jean started to take her shorts off. "Let me," Keri said quickly, as she dropped to a knee to help slide the shorts down Jean's long legs to a point where she could step out of them.

Jean looked down at her friend and extended a hand to help her up. As she did so, she bent down to her own knee and started to slide Keri's shorts off. For a moment it appeared she might object, but ultimately, let Jean finish stripping her.

"Fair is fair," Jean said as Keri helped her back to her feet in turn.

The two girls stood there for a moment taking each other in. They had seen each other naked before, but never this close and certainly not like this. Keri reached out and cupped Jean's mound. No thin cotton fabric separating her hand from her friend this time, she slid a finger into Jean's warm wetness. Then, after a moment, two fingers.

Jean gasped as Keri began to gently explore her. She'd been touched many times before. Todd was quite talented with his fingers, and Jean often enjoyed getting herself off. But this was so different from anything she'd ever experienced. It was getting difficult to process the heat and the emotions she was feeling, especially as Keri was now gently massaging her clit.

For her part, Keri was fascinated by how Jean felt. Keri also enjoyed getting herself off from time to time, but touching another girl was so much different. Not that she really had known what to expect. She only knew that she was enjoying touching her friend.

After the initial shock of having another girl masturbating her wore off a little bit and Keri had settled into a steady rhythm with her movements, Jean reached her hand down towards Keri's mound. She started rubbing it gently until Keri whispered "Please."

Jean slid two fingers into her friend, marveling at by the warm and silky slick feel. She continued exploring the other girl and after a few moments began to gently rub Keri's clit. The girls continued to finger each other and resumed kissing. Both felt something urgent building between them.

It was Keri who broke finally the embrace, stepping back from her friend and withdrawing her fingers from Jean. Kari looked up slightly to see the question in Jean's green eyes.

"What's the matter" Jean asked, sounding a bit disappointed. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all," Kerri assured her friend. She reached down and took Jean's hand and said, "Would you come over to the bed with me?"

Before she allowed herself to think about what that might mean, Jean replied, "Yes."

Holding Jean's hand, Keri guided her towards her bed. Jean's bed was closer, but Keri wanted it to be her bed.

"Oh my God." Jean said. "Are we really going to do this?"

"Do you want to stop?" Keri asked.

"No," Jean said as Keri smiled at her reply. "Not yet anyway."

Keri's smile faltered a little bit at the last part of her friend's response.

Keri paused as they reached the bed. "I probably should have asked this sooner, but what about Todd? Is what we're doing going to, you know, create an issue for you two?"

"No." Jean said quickly with a bit of a smirk

"That's it? Just, no?" Keri asked. She was curious about the smirk.

"You'll laugh," Jean said.

"Try me."

"You're my Todd approved Hall Pass," Jean said. She enjoyed the look of surprise on Keri's face as she said it. "The only caveat is that I have to give him all the details if anything ever happens between us."

"That might make things awkward the next time the three of us go out together for pizza," Keri said.

"I wouldn't worry about Todd," Jean said. "What about Brad? Are you going to tell him?"

"Absolutely not," Keri said.

"Why not? Would he get mad?"

"Yes, but only because I didn't invite him to watch," Keri said. "I would never hear the end of it. So don't you say anything to him either."

"I won't," Jean assured her. "But you're okay with me telling Todd?"

"I suppose we have to respect the rules of the hall pass." Keri said with a grin.

"Now, where were we?" she asked as she drew Jean back closer to her.

"The bed." Jean said, tilting her head towards the mattress.

"Still okay with this or do you want to stop?" Keri asked.

"Still okay for now," Jean said.

Keri motioned for Jean to lay down on her back. As Jean did so Keri took in the full view of her friend and admired her strength and beauty. "You are so beautiful," she said as she laid down on her side next to Jean. She began kissing Jean again, her hand reaching for one of her breasts. She fondled and caressed each in turn and then slowly moved her hand towards Jean's pussy She slipped two fingers into her and began to try and find the rhythm that Jean seemed so appreciative of earlier.

As Keri fingered her, Jean got closer to losing the capacity for all rational thought. She wrapped one arm around Keri to pull her in even closer and with the other began to stroke Keri's long blond curls. Keri stopped fingering Jean to change positions. She straddled her and kissed her deeply. Both of Jean's hands were in Keri's hair now, then both moved down to cup her breasts.

Keri stopped kissing Jean and moved down to nuzzle and bite her neck. Jean tilted her head back to give Keri better access. Then suddenly Keri began kissing her way down towards Jean's breasts. She fondled and bit and kissed and licked them both as Jean's hands returned to stroking Keri's hair.

"God your tits are incredible," Kari said as she continued to suck and nibble on Jean's perfect pink nipples. She looked up to see the look of ecstasy on her friend's face as she did so. Then she was on the move again. Kissing her way past Jean's breasts, towards her belly button, which she spent a few minutes licking gently. She then began to kiss and lick her way closer and closer towards Jean's mound.

As Keri moved lower and lower down her body, Jean's mind was locked in a struggle with itself. She didn't want Keri to stop, but she was also at the point where she felt she couldn't let this go any further and still be fair to Keri. Just as Keri's kisses reached the edge of her mound, Jean reached down and pulled Keri back up by her shoulders.

"Keri, stop. Please. We have to stop," She sounded like she was trying to convince herself as much as she was Keri.

"Why? Keri asked. Obviously disappointed. "Am I doing something wrong? Don't you want me to do this?

"No, you are not doing anything wrong, and yes, I want you to keep going. Dear God, do I want you to," Jean said as she pulled Keri up even higher back towards her. It was really the first time since all this started that Keri realized just how physically powerful the redhead was.

"Then what's the problem?" Keri asked, once again face to face with Jean.

"It's just that..." Jean stammered. "It's just that I don't think I can reciprocate."

"What?" Keri asked, a look of puzzlement coming across her face.

"I mean, I don't think I could work up the nerve to do it back to you," Jean explained.

"I know what reciprocate means," Keri said. "Why does that mean that I have to stop? Especially if it's something we both want?"

"Because it wouldn't be fair to you," Jean said quietly.

Keri looked at her friend and sighed. "Jean, you don't understand how much I want this right now. I know I wrote 'kiss another girl' on my bucket list, but whether I wanted to admit it at the time or not, I think it's always been about more. If it wasn't before, it is now."

She gazed intently into Jean's eyes. "I want to know what it's like to taste another girl."

Jean shifted a bit, "But you could have any girl you want. One who would go down on you in return."

"It's taken me four years to get to this point with another girl," Keri said. "And that's with someone I love and trust completely. Do you really think I could work up the courage to ask some random girl to let me go down on her?"

"No," Jean admitted.

"Exactly. Remember earlier tonight when you talked about looking back on this moment thirty years from now?" Keri asked, as she began stroking Jean's red curls. "I don't want to look back on this night and have any regrets."

"But wouldn't you have regrets about me not reciprocating?" Jean asked.

"Maybe," Keri replied honestly. "But here's the thing. When Brad goes down on me, I can fantasize that he's anyone I want him to be. Male or female. While it may not be the real thing, it's real enough that I can pretend it's whoever I want it to be. There's no way to pretend going down on another girl. If I want to know what that's like, I have to do it."

"You really want to?" Jean asked shyly.

"I think so," Keri replied. "I at least want to try. No regrets, right?"

"Okay," Jean whispered.

"Really?" Keri asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Jean said. Though Keri still wasn't convinced she was.

"I don't want you to let me if you're not sure," Keri said. "I want you - No. I need you to want to me to do this."

"If you want something, ask right?" Jean said, trying to project boldness.

"Right."

Jean placed her hands gently on both sides of Keri's face. "Keri, will you please eat my pussy? I want you to taste me. I want you to lick me. I want you to make me cum."

Keri kissed Jean deeply and then proceeded to work her way back down her friend's body. She kissed her neck, her breasts, her belly and then stopped as she reached Jean's mound. She spread Jean's legs and sat up on her knees between them. There was never any doubt that Jean was a true redhead, but Keri was still fascinated by the color of her friend's hair. It was neatly trimmed into a basic triangle and the contrast between its bright red color and Jean's pale skin was mesmerizing. She stroked the short red curls gently for a bit and then slipped two fingers into Jean. The redhead watched intently as Keri then slipped those fingers out of Jean's pussy and into her own mouth.

She's tasting me, Jean realized. She once again felt a bit unsure about what was going to happen next.

Keri moved off her knees back down to a prone position and lowered her face towards Jean's pussy. The scent of the other girl was musky and intoxicating. Keri ventured an exploratory lick, which elicited a small moan from the redhead.

As Keri continued gently licking her, Jean started to tense up. The pillows she was on gave her a slight angle from which, if she raised her head a bit, she could see what Keri was doing to some degree. She looked down and saw nothing but a mass of long blond curls between her legs. She tensed up even further.

My god, Jean thought to herself. I'm actually letting another girl eat my pussy. How did this escalate so quickly? This is too much. We've gone too far.

Just as Jean was about to say something to Keri the blond raised her head and smiled up at her. She also reached up with one of her hands and intertwined it with one of Jean's. "I'm glad it's you," Keri said to Jean.

Acceptance mixed with desire washed over Jean. Keri wanted this. Jean decided she wanted it as well. "I'm glad it's me too," she said as she laid her head back and let Keri continue.

Keri, who had been licking Jean somewhat tentatively, now eagerly stepped up the pace. She alternated between seeing how deep she could get her tongue into Jean, to gently licking her clit. As Jean began to writhe and shift beneath her, Keri grabbed the redhead's legs and pushed them further apart to provide better access as she shifted all her efforts to her friend's clit.

Jean felt her body begin to build towards release. She'd been on the edge of orgasm several times when Keri was fingering her earlier. She knew with certainty that it was no longer a question of whether she was going to cum or not. It was only a matter of when. Jean shuddered and the most intense orgasm she'd ever had cascaded over her.

Keri looked up from between Jean's legs and watched as Jean tried to catch her breath. She moved back up so that her face was even with the redhead's. "So, do I have to ask if you enjoyed that?"

Jean grabbed Keri's face with both hands and pulled her into another deep kiss. She noticed the musky tang on her friend's lips and realized she was tasting her own pussy. She didn't care. "I have no words for how amazing that was," she said to the blonde. "But maybe I can show you."

With relative ease, Jean lifted Keri off her and rolled her onto her back in to assume the more dominant position over her friend. Now on top and slightly to the side, Jean continued kissing Keri. A hand slid to one of Keri's pert breasts, taking a bit of time to roll the nipple between her fingers before continuing to move down her body.

Jean had hardly touched Keri at all since they had moved to the bed. She made up for that now, as she began to stroke Keri's pussy. Jean was fascinated to find her much wetter than when she was fingering her previously. Her pussy lips seemed fuller as well. Keri needed release and Jean wanted to give it to her. She just hadn't yet decided how far she would go in giving it to her friend.

As Jean continued to finger Keri, she noticed the blonde slowly stroking her own inner thigh. Jean took Keri's hand and moved it to Kerri's pussy. "Show me how you like to be touched," Jean whispered.

Keri's blue eyes locked on Jean as she began to finger herself. She was disappointed as the redhead sat up. Was she doing so to get a better view, or was she intentionally creating some distance?

"You are so beautiful right now," Jean said, as Keri continued touching herself. It seemed to Keri that Jean was going to be content watching Keri get herself off as opposed to helping her do so. At this point though, Keri just needed to cum, and having her friend watching her was still a thrill.