Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of her friend masturbating was so incredibly hot that a part of Jean wanted to watch Keri until she brought herself to climax, but she decided that her friend deserved more. She reached down and pulled Keri's hand away. "That's enough for now."

Jean moved back up to kiss Keri one more time on the lips, then took a breath as if to steel herself and moved down to kiss and nip at Keri's throat. She then moved further down Keri's body to her breasts, taking the time to lick and suck and gently bite each nipple in turn. She continued moving down, kissing and nipping as she moved over Keri's belly until she reached her belly button. After a minute or so of teasing it with her tongue, Jean made a decision and continued to move down Keri's body.

"What are you doing Jean?" Keri asked "I thought you said -- "

"Do you want me stop?" Jean asked, cutting her off.

"No, but I don't want you to do something you don't want to do," Keri said as she raised herself up a bit on her elbows to look down at the redhead. "You don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do," Jean replied.

"Why?"

"Because I love you," Jean said.

Keri gasped a bit at that, not knowing what to say as Jean continued. "Not like I love Todd, or you love Brad. I used to think of it as a sisterly love, but sisters don't do what we've been doing, so I'm not sure how to define it anymore. I just know that I love you and that I want to show you how much I love you by doing this."

"I love you too," Keri said. "But you shouldn't do something you don't want to do just because you love someone."

Jean started to get concerned their current discussion was about to ruin the moment. She moved to reclaim the initiative. "If we want something tonight, we ask, correct?"

"Yes," Keri said.

"Then Keri, may I please go down on you? May I please lick your pussy? May I please make you cum like you made me cum?

Keri saw the desire in Jean's eyes and knew that the redhead truly did want what she was asking for.

"Yes," Keri replied. "And Jean... I'm glad it's you."

"I'm glad it's me too," Jean said for the second time this evening. She gave Keri a quick kiss and began moving down her friend once more. This time though, she did not take her time. She had a destination in mind and wasted no time getting there.

Once she arrived at Keri's belly button, Jean's kisses became slower and more deliberate as she worked her way down towards Keri's pussy. Once she got to Keri's mound she stopped and pulled up. Keri wasn't sure if Jean was having second thoughts or not, but she decided not to say anything and to let Jean work it out for herself.

Jean looked down at Keri's pussy and took a moment to take it all in. She knew her friend wasn't a real blonde and noted the light brown color of her hair. It was neatly trimmed into a thin rectangle. She recalled Keri mentioned once before about how Brad liked her "landing strip." After running her fingers through the strip of brown curls, Jean moved to lay prone between Keri's legs and heard the blonde sigh in anticipation. Jean spread Keri's legs and saw her friend's pussy up close for the first time.

She parted Kari's outer lips and slid a finger inside. Keri was very wet and as Jean's fingers moved over Kari's clit it seemed to Jean that she got even wetter. She used both hands to fully expose the blonde's clit and slowly moved her face closer. She closed her eyes, extended her tongue and tasted Keri.

Technically it wasn't her first taste of pussy. She had tasted herself on Keri's lips earlier. And while she hadn't ever mentioned it to Keri, Todd sometimes liked to slip his fingers into her mouth while fingering her, and sometimes she would down on him after he'd been inside her. Todd seemed to find the idea of Jean tasting herself kinky, and Jean didn't mind. This was her first real taste of another woman's pussy, however. She didn't honestly didn't find it to be all that different from her own, but what was different and exciting was the physical response she saw in Keri as she continued to explore the other girl's pussy with her tongue.

Keri looked down to see Jean's red curls between her legs. She couldn't remember being more turned on in her life. Despite her best efforts to hold still so she wouldn't distract Jean, Keri couldn't help herself as she started to writhe and moan a bit as Jean continued licking her.

The more Keri arched and moaned the more Jean got into what she was doing. Jean easily lifted Keri's legs and pushed them back as far as the blonde's amazing flexibility allowed them to go, folding Keri almost literally in half. Keri's pussy was now fully exposed. More than it had ever been to anyone before, even Brad. She grabbed and held her own legs to help give Jean better access. There were no more hesitant probing licks. There was no more thought of this being a gentle lovemaking session between two friends. Keri was getting fucked - there was no other description for it - and she loved it.

Keri felt her climax approaching with a force she'd never experienced before. "Jean," she sighed. "I'm going to cum."

The redhead looked down and locked her green eyes with Keri's lust filled blue ones. She continued licking Kari right up to the point of orgasm, but neither girl broke eye contact as Keri moaned and came.

Jean helped Keri slowly lower her legs. Keri's chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "That was incredible," she said to Jean. "You were incredible."

"Thank you," Jean said shyly, still somewhat overwhelmed at what she had just done, but feeling no regret.

Jean moved back up the bed to lay next to Keri and pulled the blonde into an embrace. "Just a kiss huh?"

"Sorry," Keri said as she shrugged her shoulders and snuggled closer into Jean.

"No, you aren't, and neither am I." Jean replied as both girls, warm from the afterglow of the evening's activity slowly dozed off, still in each other's arms.

----------------------------------------

Jean looked at me as she finished her story. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavier than she was when she started her story. I could see that telling me about her and Keri had turned her on.

"And then I woke up this morning still in her bed. I had to fight for a shower this morning, which you know I hate, and then got dressed and headed here to meet you. "

I was speechless. My mother would tell you that that's saying something.

"So," Jean began. "Change your mind about not being mad?"

"Not at all," I said. "It sounds like you two had an amazing night."

"Amazing doesn't begin to describe it," Jean said as she shifted in her seat a bit.

"So then," I began. "Where does this leave you and Keri? "

"Are you asking if we're lesbians now?" Jean asked. "Pretty sure we're not. We both love cock too much to give that up. Though to be fair yours is the only one I've sampled," She winked at me and once again I was speechless. "And Keri has only ever been with Brad."

"I also don't think we're bi either," Jean continued. "Though I guess I can only speak for myself. But it's not like I'm going to be checking out other girls as we walk across the quad and wonder what it'd be like to fuck them." She was being blunt again.

"So let me ask you this then," I said, getting at last to what I really wanted to know. "Would you have sex with Keri again?"

Jean looked at me and flushed. "I don't know."

I looked at her impassively.

"Okay, maybe."

I raised an eyebrow and continued to stare at her.

"Depends on the circumstances."

I folded my arms across my chest and cocked my head.

"Okay, okay. Yes," she finally admitted. "Yes. I would absolutely have sex with her again if the opportunity presented itself. But as I said it would depend on the circumstances and it would depend on whether or not my hall pass was a one-time only thing or not."

I laughed, "Oh your hall-pass for Keri is a lifetime season pass. Just remember -"

"I have to tell you everything," Jean said, finishing my sentence for me.

"And there's one other thing as well," I said.

"What's that?" she asked, looking puzzled.

"You can't tell a story like that and expect me to go about the rest of my day as if it was just like any other day," I said.

"So, are we both skipping our next class and going back to your dorm room then?" she asked as she stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Yes," I said, as I allowed her to lead me towards the exit. "But I hope you know I expect more than just a kiss."