Just a Kiss

Story Info
A kiss between college roommates leads to much more.
8.9k words
4.71
44.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. My first in point of fact. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

----------------

"How do you lose a six foot-three redhead?" I mumbled to myself as I scanned the food court area of the Student Union.

After a few moments, I found my girlfriend Jean and headed her way. We had different majors and we didn't get much of a chance to see each other during the day. So, we always made it a point to meet for breakfast every morning before class.

"Hey babe," I said. "It is babe, isn't it?" I asked. Expecting at least a smile from that old 80s movie quote. My Chauffer was one of our favorite old films. But Jean's face remained impassive.

"Hi, Todd." she said quietly." I could tell right away that something was bothering her. Jean and I have been dating since we were juniors in high school. She moved to my town in 2016 and the moment I saw her I was immediately smitten. I've been in deep smit ever since.

As Seniors in college now, it was pretty easy to read her moods. Before I could ask what was wrong, however, she hit me with the last thing I possibly expected her to say.

"I had sex last night," she blurted out. She went from stone-faced to looking like she was ready to cry.

"Okaaaay," I said. Trying not to let the shock and surprise of her statement get the best of me. "Obviously it wasn't with me."

After what seemed like an interminable pause between us, a thought occurred to me. "Was it Keri?" I asked.

"Yes," she said quietly.

Keri has been her roommate and best friend for the last two and half years. They're very much alike when it comes to a lot of things, including being among the sweetest girls you could ever hope to know. Physically, however, they are quite different.

Jean is built like an athlete. More specifically, like the middle blocker she used to be on the girls' volleyball team back in High School. She gave up the sport after a knee injury, but she still loves to work out, with CrossFit being her current obsession. At six foot three, with green eyes, long, curly red hair and pale complexion with just a hint of freckles, she stands out in a crowd.

She easily catches the eye of most people when she walks into a room, especially when we walk in together. I'm "only" six foot tall and of average build, with brown eyes and dark hair. Jean tells me I remind her of John Cusack in Say Anything - another of our favorite old films from the 80s. For Halloween last year, we picked each other's costumes. Jean had me wear a tan trench coat and I walked around all night with an old over-sized radio we found at a consignment shop. No one had a clue who I was supposed to be. At my request Jean dyed her hair and went as Wonder Woman. She was fighting off fan-boys all night which made me second guess my costume choice for her to some degree. Maybe I'll have her go as Groot this year.

I often get asked why someone who looks like she could be one of the Amazons in the next Wonder Woman film would date a guy like me. While I myself don't know the answer, I do know that I consider myself a very lucky man.

Keri on the other hand, while still fairly tall for a girl at five-eleven, is built more like a blond ballerina. Lithe and lean, with blue eyes and a subtle tan, she is quite eye catching in her own way. So much so that Jean has often joked about leaving me for Keri someday.

Even though Jean had never expressed any real interest in being with another girl, whenever she would comment about leaving me for Keri, I would always tell her that as far as I was concerned Keri was her "Hall Pass." If the opportunity ever presented itself for her to experiment with Keri, she had my pre-approval. We had always treated it as a joke, but I must admit there were times that the thought of them together gave me a bit of a thrill.

"Hall pass, remember?" I said, quickly reminding her that I had given her permission to do exactly what she was guiltily admitting to.

"You weren't kidding about that?" Jean asked, obviously concerned that I might be angry with her for cheating on me after six years of being together.

"I was mostly joking. I guess. Maybe not completely, I suppose." I admitted. "Too late at this point to debated semantics." I was babbling, trying to come to terms with what Jean had just told me. "Just remember the caveat that goes along with the Hall Pass. You have to give me all the details."

She looked at her Apple watch and said, "I was planning to. If you weren't too upset with me to even talk to me anymore."

Her green eyes met my brown ones. "I think I'd just rather get to it and be done with it. When's good for you?"

I looked at my phone and remembered my first class of the day had been cancelled. The professor was out sick this week. "How about now?"

"I can skip Econ I guess," Jean replied. "It's just a review day and I'm already getting an A." She sighed nervously, "Where do you want me to start?"

"The beginning of course," I said. "But first, I have some questions. The answers will obviously be considered major spoilers, but you can't expect me to wait for the whole story to know some important details." I tried not to sound too excited about what I was about to ask her, but I was having a hard time keeping my anticipation in check.

"Such as?" she asked, as began to twirl her red curls between her fingers. It was something she did when she was both nervous and excited.

"When you say you had sex with Keri, does that mean she... you know," I paused looking for the most un-offensive turn of phrase. "That she went down on you?" I asked.

"Are you asking if she ate my pussy?" Jean asked. Now that she knew I wasn't all that upset about last evening, she evidently felt she could afford her penchant for being a bit blunt about things.

"Yes. I suppose that's another way of phrasing it," I said. I wasn't quite ready to give her the initiative back, however. So, I matched her bluntness "Did she eat your pussy?"

"Yes," Jean said with a hint of a smile on her face.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yes." Jean said, her smile no longer a hint, but something a bit more open and somewhat sly.

I asked my next question. "Did you eat her pussy?"

"Yes." She replied. "And since I know you're going to ask, I enjoyed that as well. I wasn't sure if I could actually do it, much less enjoy it. But I did. "

"Okay then," I said. "No more spoilers. Time to tell me everything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jean and Keri headed back to their dorm room after an evening of studying at the library. They first met two and half years ago when both needed a new roommate. They quickly realized they had a lot in common when it came to books, movies and music and they had become as close as sisters, even though they looked nothing alike.

Jean is what some people might refer to as "big boned" but that's not to say she's overweight. She is built like those like those stereotypical Amazon Princess warrior types you see in movies or on TV. Six foot three, toned and solid. But with curves in all the right places.

Keri on the other hand, is about four inches shorter and much more petite in build. She has long blonde curls, blue eyes and a hint of a tan. But where Jean is more athletic and stout, Keri is slighter, looking a bit like a classical dancer with her long legs and thinner frame. Not as many curves, but attractive in an almost ethereal way.

They approached the door to their third-floor room and as Keri struggled to unlock it, she dropped some of the books she was carrying. Jean bent down to help her pick them up and one in particular caught her eye.

"I didn't know you had a Journal," Jean said, as she started to flip through the pages.

"Yeah," Keri replied. "I started it freshman year and even though I didn't write much in the last co, I've started writing a few more things down as we get closer to graduation."

Jean flipped to the front of the journal, curious to see what some of Keri's first entries were.

"Bucket list for college?" Jean asked, holding up the page so Keri could see it.

"I actually forgot about that," Keri said, as she unlocked the door so they could enter the room. It was your typical college dorm room, with separate beds, two desks, a fridge and each had a dresser and a small closet. Various vintage 80s and 90s movie posters -- mostly Jean's - haphazardly lined the walls, but otherwise the room was clean and quite neat.

As Keri hung her backpack up, Jean started to read the list Keri had written out nearly four years ago.

"Number one," she began. "Get into the honors program. That's one down. Wait, two actually. Since number two is graduate with honors."

Keri had not only gotten into the honors program she was on track to graduate magna cum laude. While both girls made the pre-requisite "cum loud" jokes about it, Keri was quite proud of her academic accomplishments and Jean was happy for her friend.

"Number three," Jean continued. "Get engaged."

She looked up at Keri and said with an intentionally over the top primness, "You're doing quite well here." Keri had gotten engaged to her high school sweetheart back in December. Brad had been a senior and Keri was a freshman when they met in High School. Jean wasn't sure they were going to last as Brad didn't' seem anywhere close to being Keri's intellectual equal. Keri loved Brad though, so Jean chose to continue to be supportive of their relationship.

Jean turned back to the list. "Finally, some fun stuff," she said. "Number four, get drunk for the first time." She looked at Kerry with a big grin on her face. "I don't know what you were doing before you met me, but I know we've taken care of this one."

"Yeah," laughed Keri. "Several times last week alone."

Jean continued reading. "Number five. Kiss a girl? What the...? Did you watch that Katy Perry video too many times back in fourth grade?"

Keri blushed, reaching for the journal. "I forgot about that one. It was stupid."

Jean gave the journal back, but instead of teasing her friend about it, she took a more serious approach.

"It may seem stupid now, but there was a reason you wrote it down," Jean said. "I know you've achieved just everything else that's on this list, but what about this one?" Jean raised an eyebrow. "Have you made out with another girl?"

Keri blushed again. "It was kiss a girl, not make out with a girl. And no, I never did."

"Seriously?" Jean asked. "Look at you. You could have any girl you want. There's still two months left until we graduate. You could go to East End right now and walk into any bar, or walk into any party on Greek Street, and the girls would be lined up to kiss you."

"Thank you for that vote of confidence," Keri said. "But you know I'm way too shy to do anything like that. I don't even know what I was thinking for sure when I wrote that down or how I expected it to happen. But it never did."

"I'm sorry," Jean said with sincerity. Especially since Keri seemed to have a tone of regret in her voice.

"It's okay," Keri replied. "It's not the end of the world."

"You could pretend to pass out at East End," Jean offered cheerily. "Do it in front of the Delta Gammas and maybe I can convince one of them to give you mouth to mouth."

"I'm not exactly sure that would count," Keri replied sarcastically.

There was a bit of an awkward pause between the two friends, when Jean's eyes lit up.

"We could do the cliché college roommate thing," Jean said.

"Wait, what?" Keri asked, somewhat confused.

"You can kiss me," Jean said, as she started to twirl her hair between her fingers. "That is, if you want to. Maybe you don't want to."

"Have you kissed a girl before?" Keri asked.

"No," Jean said.

"Have you even thought about kissing another girl?" Keri asked.

"Keri, every girl has thought about kissing another girl," replied Jean. "They just may not want to admit it."

"Debatable," Keri shot back. "But you're willing to kiss me? Why?"

"Why not?" Jean replied, still twirling her hair. "I'm just trying to do a friend a favor, and you're not exactly hideous. Besides, it's just a kiss."

Another short silence descended, and then Keri said, "Okay. As long as you don't think it will ruin our friendship."

Jean laughed. "There aren't many things I can think of that could ruin our friendship, but a simple kiss would not be among them."

Keri moved closer to Jean, an expectant look on her face. "So, when do you want to do it?"

"Not right now," Jean said, playfully pushing Keri away. "I've been eating Doritos all night and I'm not going to have you looking back on such a milestone moment in your life thirty years from now and only be able to remember that your first kiss with another girl tasted like Doritos."

"How about this? Jean began. "We get ready for bed. Take a shower, brush our teeth and all of that so we are both nice and clean. Then, if you behave in a lady-like manner, and if you say pretty please with sugar on top, I shall allow you to kiss me. "

"I thought you were kissing me," Keri laughed. "But you're right, my bucket list said nothing about Doritos."

The girls gathered their shower caddies and their robes and headed for the bathroom. When Keri had first moved in with Jean, she found it odd that her new roommate showered at night instead of in the morning like most sane rational human beings did. "Go to bed clean, wake up clean" was Jean's response when Keri asked her about it. Keri was skeptical at first, but she realized there was a big advantage to showering at night in college. You didn't have to fight the thirty other girls on your wing of the dorm for a shower stall, much less hot water, like you did in the morning. It took some getting used to, but Keri had finally come around.

They didn't talk much on the way down to the bathroom. Quiet hours were in effect, and they didn't want to get in trouble for being too loud. Freshmen were so sensitive about how much sleep they got and the RA on their floor was big on the whole idea of "rules are rules." Though Keri honestly didn't think the RA would ever have the courage to admonish Jean for anything. Considering the RA was about a foot shorter than Jean and could be easily bench pressed if the redhead had a mind to do so.

They entered the bathroom and, as expected, no one else was there. The dorm bathrooms had individual shower stalls and each girl picked her respective favorite. They didn't take a lot of time tonight, as it wasn't a "hair washing" night.

After about five minutes or so, they emerged with their robes on and proceeded to the sinks to brush their teeth. Keri made it a point to pick the one closest to Jean.

"Eight sinks in this place and you have to stand right next to me?" Jean teased her friend. She made a move as if to spit on the blonde's toothbrush.

The girls finished their nightly routine and headed back to their room once again taking care to be quiet. They entered the room, put their shower caddies back and wordlessly began to put on their pajamas.

As Jean took off her robe and began to put on the shorts and button-down silk shirt that served as her pajamas, she stole a glance at Keri. After two and half years of being roommates, it wasn't like she hadn't seen Keri without clothes before. This time though, Jean was deliberate in looking at her friend's body and found herself appreciating the graceful lines of it. The long, tanned legs, the subtle curve of her ass, and her small but firm breasts.

Jean was one of those girls who would freely admit when she found another girl attractive, even though she told always herself it wasn't sexual in nature. This time though, while looking at Keri, Jean noticed a bit of a flutter in her tummy and wondered what that meant exactly.

Out of the corner of her eye on the other side of the room Keri noticed Jean looking at her but didn't acknowledge the other girl's attempt at subtle glances. She focused on putting on her pajama shorts and T-shirt. As she put on her shirt, she noticed that Jean was no longer looking at her, but instead working on getting dressed herself. Which gave Keri the opportunity to steal a glance or two of her own.

Keri always considered Jean simply amazing to look at, whether she had clothes on or not. Most tall girls Keri knew were quite skinny. Not Jean. While she didn't play competitive sports anymore, she still liked to work out and stay in shape. She wasn't overly muscular, but she was still fairly toned. Keri was also quite fascinated with Jean's D-cup breasts. They weren't comically large on Jean's athletic frame, but they were, aside from her height, one of the redhead's most noticeable features. Keri couldn't help being a bit envious of them, especially in comparison to her own A-cup at best breasts. Keri wasn't completely flat-chested, but it was something she had always been sensitive about to some degree.

"So," Keri said, walking over to Jean's side of the room. "How do you want to do this?"

Jean turned to face Keri, and looking down at her said, "I'm not that much taller than you. Actually, you're not that much shorter than Todd. We could probably just stay standing."

Jean took Keri's hands and put them at her waist, then put her own hands on Keri's shoulders. "Feels like the 8th grade dance all over again," she joked.

Keri looked up at Jean, waiting for the taller girl to make the first move. Jean slowly leaned her head down and pressed her full lips to Keri's. After less than a second, Keri pulled away laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" Jean asked. She sounded somewhat hurt.

"I'm sorry," Keri said. "You know I laugh when I get nervous. Are you mad at me?"

"No," Jean said. "This is your bucket list item. I'm just here to help." She took her hands off Keri's shoulders. "If that was enough to meet your requirements, then I'm good."

Keri grabbed Jean's hands and put them back on her shoulders. "Can we try again please?"

"Are you sure?" Jean asked.

"Yes," Keri said.

Once again Jean leaned down and pressed her lips to Keri's. This time, however, the blonde didn't pull away. Instead, she began to push back into Jean ever so slightly. This lasted for about a minute before the girls parted.

Keri felt herself beginning to blush. She looked at Jean and noticed she was blushing as well. "Was that better?"

"Much. "So, is this item on your bucket list now complete?" Jean asked, trying to project a scholarly tone as if they'd just complete a routine science experiment instead of sharing one of the most electric kisses she'd ever felt.

"Probably," Keri said. Her hands were still around Jean's waist. She started to pull herself up a bit and stood on her tip toes to try and get more eye to eye with the taller girl. "But we may need to do that again. You know, to make sure."

Jean smiled, brushed at a lock of Keri's blond curls and leaned down for another kiss. The flutter she had felt in her tummy previously had now turned into a warm tingle that seemed to spread a bit lower than it had previously.

The two friends continued to kiss gently, until at one point Keri opened her mouth wider. Reflexively, Jean did the same and their tongues met. What had started out as something somewhat gentle and hesitant became more sensual and deliberate as their kisses grew deeper, longer and more passionate.

Keri was by now almost entirely on autopilot. She knew she was doing something new and different. She was kissing another girl. No, not kissing. She was making out. She was making out with another girl. A beautiful, amazing, redhead who was also her best friend in the whole world. She was completely turned on by it. She hadn't expected to be. Or had she? This was supposed to be just a quick, silly little escapade. What happened? Keri didn't know and she didn't care. She was very into what she and Jean were doing, and as a result her hands started to wander a bit without her even thinking about it.