Just a Kiss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers

"I had never heard of that word before. I will have to look it up." I said.

"It's not a real word, yet, but it's in the Urban dictionary." She replied.

"It could also be because mom and dad are the only people in the world who can know about us." Elizabeth said.

She blushed as she caught me gazing at her.

*****

After Liz and I ate and cleaned up the dishes, mom came out stark naked, with just a beach towel over her shoulder and a bottle of suntan lotion in her hand.

"I am going to catch some sun out by the pool. If you are not going out you are welcome to join me." She said and then walked off to the pool with a sensuous sway to her hips..

"What do you think." Liz asked me.

I glanced outside as I watched my mother lay her splendid body out on the chaise lounge. I felt a bit nervous about being around my naked mother.

"Sure, if that's what you want to do." I answered dubiously as I looked out at our mother.

We took a small cooler with a mix of cold beverages. Like our mother, we took off our clothes. At first I felt a little awkward about being naked and seeing my mother naked. I really should not after what had occurred last night and this morning. Elizabeth showed no shyness around her.

I was also nervous about getting an erection while looking at my mom who looked quite hot. MILF came to mind.

I regarded my mom for a moment as she and Liz moved there lounges to capture maximum sun and then laid face down.

Keeping the back of my lounge up, I sat back and opened a beer.

"Mom, why are you and dad not upset with us? You seem not to care about our relationship. You and dad actually looked happy and pleased about it. You also seem to enjoy watching us have sex." I said.

Elizabeth perked up and raised herself on her elbows.

"As to why, you will have to wait until you father gets home." Mom replied. "But yes, we enjoyed watching you two having sex. You look so beautiful making love to each other. I think it brings us closer together as a family. We all know that we have sex. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Mom finished.

"I think Lucas wants to have sex with you, mom." Liz said as she giggled.

Mom raised her head and looked at me as I raised my leg at the knee in an attempt to hide my growing erection.

"How sweet. It's nice to know I still have an appeal to a younger man. But as much as I would like that, you will have to ask your father." Mom said.

"Mom!" I said aghast and blushed profusely and then glared at Elizabeth.

"Well it's all this talk about sex plus you both have magnificent rear ends." I said. Mom smiled as she settled down.

I took a long drink of beer and then laid my head back and closed my eyes and relaxed. I thought about our first night together. I soon drifted off to sleep.

"Lucas, be a gentleman and rub suntan lotion on us." Liz said with mirthful laughter as she laid her head down.

"Great idea, Elizabeth. Please do that for us Lucas." Mom said as she settled down as well.

I looked angrily at Elizabeth as I picked up the lotion. "I love you." She mouthed.

Starting at my mom's neck and shoulders I apply the lotion, making circular motion over her back until I reached her beautiful ass. After adding more lotion to my palms I begin on her legs.

"Do my ass too Lucas. The sun is not shy about touching there, neither should you." My mom said.

I saw Liz's shoulders shake with laughter. Vexed I massaged the lotion over my mom's splendid ass.

While my mom's ass is not as firm and rounded as Liz's ass, it still looked very appealing. My mom could be described as slightly chubby with voluptuous curves which I think of as having the Yummy Factor.

As I moved lower my mom parted her legs slightly giving me a view of her anus and the back end of her vagina. This did not help as my erection became renewed.

I glanced at Liz who was obviously enjoying my discomfort. Then as I finished mom's legs she flipped over onto her back and motioned me to start up at her chest. My eyes travelled up from her feet and up her legs, to the luscious dark patch at the apex of her legs, over her belly and up to her breasts.

Mom's breasts are much larger than Elizabeth's, which did not detract from their beauty. Putting more lotion in my palms and applied it to her her chest. I paused as I gaze at my mother's breasts.

"Don't be shy, dear. They are not new to you. After all you took sustenance from them when you were a baby." She smiled from behind her sunglasses.

I let out a sigh of surrender and applied lotion to her breasts and massaged it into her skin. Her nipples grew and went hard under my palms. Her breathing had also become deeper and I thought I heard her moan.

My erection had become even harder, almost touching her at times as I moved down her over stomach and down to her trimmed pubic patch. My heart thrummed with the aspect of being so close.

Then as I moved onto her thigh, she raised her leg at the knee and let it fall aside to expose her glistening vagina. My mother's vagina looked absolutely beautiful. God, at this point I wanted so bad to fuck my mother.

I rubbed the lotion on her leg as well as the inside of her thigh, moving close to her vagina, so close as to lightly touch her pubic hair. I swallowed as I salivated.

Then as I moved to the other leg I kneeled on the end of the lounger between my mother's legs, my erect cock poised over her, the urge to copulate with the woman before me who gave birth to me burned in my blood.

"Lucas, Did you ever have sexual fantasies about me?" My mother asked me.

"Mom!" I gasped surprised at her question.

"It's okay, most boys have sexual fantasies of their mothers." She said from behind her sunglasses.

Her vagina seemed to have become wetter. "Yes, but most boys, especially their adult sons, don't discuss it with their mothers." I said as my cock twitched.

Mom gave me a pursed lipped smile. I glanced at Liz who had her full attention on us with a bemused look.

"Tell me Lucas, did you think about looking at my naked body as you doing now?" She asked.

She raised her other leg at the knee and parted her legs further apart leaving me kneeling between her legs with my erection pointed over her.

"Yes I did." I managed to answer as my breathing became deeper at the site of her dripping vagina.

"Tell me more?" She asked as she licked her lips.

"I thought about your breasts." I said.

"What did you do with them?" She asked as she squeezed her breast together.

"Mom! This is embarrassing." I exclaimed.

"Nonsense Lucas. No need to be embarrassed about sexually wanting your mother. Do you think about putting your cock in my pussy and then fucking me and then shooting your hot spunk into my hole?" She taunted me.

I was beside myself. I was so turned on I wanted to do just that. I placed my hands on her knees and pushed them further apart. I nodded my head with a groan.

"Do you think about putting your cock in my mouth and let me suck it until you blew wads of your hot sperm into my mouth?" She asked.

"Oh god mom, stop." I said in dismay.

"Do you want to fuck me Lucas? You can fuck me Lucas. Be a good boy and fuck your mother." She said in a sultry voice.

I could not resist anymore as all resolve fell away. "Yes I want to fuck you," and I fell on my mother, thrusting my cock deep into her hot well of pleasure. I began to fuck her hard and deep. I grit my teeth as I pounded my mother's sweet body. She cried out my name as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes, fuck me Lucas, fuck your mother!" She cried in absolute carnal pleasure.

I hammered her hot cunt like it was the only one on the planet. I could not stop, I could not resist her. Fuck this felt so so hot. All too soon I felt myself getting dangerously close to cumming inside my mother. I realized I should not cum in my mother. No I can't, I shouldn't. This would be really sick.

"Mom!" I cried as I tried to pull out but her legs locked me inside her. "I'm cumming!"

She pushed me off and moved me onto my back, and with one hand around my cock took me into her mouth and began to suck my cock in earnest. I looked down in awe as my mom's head bobbed up and down on my cock.

"Mom!"

"Yes, yes, give it to me!" My mother cried out as she slurped noisily on my cock.

I began to panic but I was unable to keep back the inevitable. "Oh fuck!" I cried as I explode and sent endless streams of seed into my mother's mouth.

I awakened with a start. Liz sat beside me with her hand curled around my cock as she vigorously sucked my cock as spurts of my spunk shot into her mouth.

"Liz?" I groaned as I looked around in confusion. My mother was nowhere to be seen.

"Enjoy having sex with mom, Luc?" Liz said with a giggle as she licked up the last of my cum oozing up from the tip of my cock.

Bewildered I looked at Liz, then my face turned deep red. "Where's mom." I said alarmed.

"Relax, Luc. Mom went to her room, clearly aroused. You talked in your sleep. Your dream of mom and my mouth did the rest. I could not let your beautiful erection and cum go to waste." She said as she licked up my cum that dripped onto her hand and fingers. She then got up, went to the edge of the pool and dove in.

"What did... what did I say." I stammered as she clung to the edge of the pool to look at me.

"Not much. You just said 'Mom', and then said 'yes I want to fuck you.' But it was your erection that got mom's attention." She laughed.

I got up and then dove into the pool. I swam a few laps to clear my head before joining Liz.

"That was so weird." I told to her. "That dream felt so real. It felt as though I was really fucking mom." I said to her in a whisper.

"Well the realism was me sucking you off." She said smugly.

"Well that's the third time since waking up late this morning that you have blown me." I tell her.

"Are you complaining?" She giggled.

"Hell no I am not complaining. I am trying to decide if you are a cock slut or a cum slut." I said to her.

She moved to face me as she held me close. "I am a Luc slut. Just your slut. I am whatever slut you want me to be." She said softly as she looked at me with those devastatingly beautiful eyes and then kissed me deeply.

To Be Continued.

VictorN55
VictorN55
360 Followers
12