Just a Little Bit of Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly slipped down the remaining stairs and caught me in the tightest hug. "You look pretty damn good too," she smirked.

I reached for her hand, pulling her out toward the car. "Your dad let me in today. I think he's a fan," I chuckled.

"You kiddin'?" She asked, "they adore you. They couldn't get enough of you after you left yesterday."

I smiled brighter, feeling a certain sense of pride in impressing my girlfriend's parents. "Well, I'll be around as much as I can as long as their daughter doesn't get tired of me," I replied, opening the passenger door.

She stepped in, and once I reached the driver's seat, she punched my arm. "Me? Tired of you? I don't think that's possible."

Her hand softly slipped under my chin, guiding me into the sweetest and softest kiss. "I think we should kiss like way more," I added, half out of breath.

She smirked, nuzzling my nose once more before we got off toward our picnic destination.

The drive wasn't long and before she knew it, we were in the spot I'd dreamed of. It was perfect. The green grass, just enough shade to cover two lovebirds on a picnic date, the basket I'd prepared for us in my backseat. Not to mention the perfect girl in my passenger seat.

Before we could even think about getting out of the car, I carefully grasped her cheeks in my hand, pulling her into a kiss. "God damn it, I love kissing you," I almost whimpered between her lips.

She couldn't muster much but a soft sigh, a smile and a laugh. God, she looked good without even trying. I got out of the car, opened her door and shut it behind her. Once she was out, I moved for my backseat, grabbing the blanket and the picnic basket out. I set out the blanket over the grass and then the basket on top of it. She didn't need much of a cue, plopping down on the blanket, smiling big and wide.

I sat by her side, scooting nice and close. My right hand captured her left and we sat in the sun for a moment, just enjoying what we'd found in one another.

I reached into the picnic basket, offering her the bottle of wine with a smile. "I hope you like this one too. This is what I keep at my house," I said.

"You'll have to show me your house sometime," she said, almost suggestively.

Not that I hadn't already had that running through my mind. All in due time. I pulled the glasses from the baskets, pouring two glasses of wine for us. After, I reached for the cheeseboard I'd made. Filled with multiple types of cheese and thin cut meats. My mom had always loved making cheeseboards, so I suppose I'd inherited loving eating them.

"You did all this on your own?" She asked, sneaking a piece of Muenster cheese from the board.

"Yes ma'am," I replied, snatching up a piece of salami.

She chuckled, shaking her head a bit. "God, you are the sweetest man in the universe. How did no one ever snatch you up before me?"

"I wasn't interested. I was waiting for a perfect country girl in a cowboy hat to line dance into my heart," I smirked, sipping my wine.

"Good thing I got there first," she chortled, leaning against my arm.

"And now you're stuck with me," I replied, carefully cradling her hand within my own.

Despite nearly being my height, her hands were so small and so delicate. They fit perfectly into mine. This second date felt more like the tenth, in a positive way. It felt like I'd known her my whole life, yet I'd only known her for a few weeks. Her eyes looked deep into mine, and I couldn't resist a deep kiss as we leaned against one another. It didn't matter if people were around (though they weren't), we would still cherish one another.

I loved every moment, caressing her in my arms. It was hard to let go, but I knew that I couldn't hold her forever. "Sorry. I needed that. Really bad," I whispered breathlessly.

She stared back at me and nodded. "Never apologize for being as passionate as you are," she replied gently.

The two of us continued to share the cheeseboard, hiding under the shade in the park. Life had gifted me with the most perfect circumstances, and it would all be shared right by the side of Bella, my dearest country girl.

The picnic date was absolutely perfect, as had every other moment been with her. We stayed at the park until the sun started to set. We shared many kisses, but it would never be enough. Once we'd packed up, I reluctantly drove her back home. I walked her to the door, quietly parting with another kiss as I watched her go.

The next few weeks were just as perfect as the first few had been. We went on several more dates, shared as many kisses as humanly possible, and fell deeper for one another over the brief period. We'd spent so much time together, her taste in country music had leaked into my regular playlists. If my music was ever playing while we were driving, Bella started humming along, commenting on the songs that she liked to claim that I stole from her taste. I didn't know how, but she'd even made me fall in love with country music. She'd even bought me my first pair of boots and a Stetson to match hers.

Beyond that, I'd started helping more on the farm. David had even taught me how to drive the tractor, which I had taken to doing more often, with Bella riding along as we tended to the fields and the animals. In fact, I'd started working the farm so much, I'd practically just made part of my daily routine. When I knocked on the door one morning, Bella greeted me. She was wearing an old tattered hoodie and a pair of jeans. As always, absolutely angelic. "Good morning gorgeous," I said, nuzzling close to her.

"Good morning, stranger," she teased, kissing me softly.

"What'd we have to do today?" I asked a question that had become common.

"I actually wanted to show you something," she smirked, revealing a backpack to me, "follow me."

She led me to the horse stable, unhitching one of the horses and leading him to the main area. "Ever ridden a horse?" She asked.

"Never in my life," I replied.

"Well, you better learn then, cowboy," she said as she patted the horse.

"C'mere, I'll help you up," she offered.

I moved closer, sort of anxious at the concept. I wasn't scared of horses by any means, but riding one felt like a whole different ballgame. Even so, I didn't intend on looking like a loser in front of my girlfriend. I took her hand, and she helped me up to the horse. I got comfortable on the saddle, before reaching down to help her. She took it with grace, sliding up in front of me.

"You behave back there," she smirked.

She gently leaned to peck my cheek, guiding the horse out to the pasture. The morning fog still covered the expanse and there was clearly plenty of room to ride. As the horse trotted, I felt a bit nervous, but it was easy to become more comfortable with Bella just ahead of me. I was more than aware of her perfect ass, pressed up against my crotch while the horse trotted. That wasn't to mention the way my arms had carefully curled their way next to her legs.

I wasn't sure if she'd done this partially to tease me, but it certainly felt like she might have. As we rode along, I held tightly to her. I could feel every little move with her hips bouncing back against mine. The horse was gentle, especially compared to Sunshine, who was the only real horse I'd met prior.

As we trotted along, I leaned closer, nuzzling my head up against her. I mumbled softly, feeling the softness of her butt bouncing against me. Her jeans weren't tight by any means, but she filled them out. I wasn't sure how I'd landed such a perfect woman. She offered a return of her own affections, leaning on me. The whole ride was perfect, as we rode along in the beauty of the morning. Even still, her beauty outshined it all.

Eventually, she found an open plain and brought the horse to a halt. She tied his lead to the tree, reached for the backpack. "Picnic date two?" She pondered with a soft smile.

"That sounds wonderful," I replied, leaning into her.

"I have to say, this is maybe the most wonderful and romantic thing ever. And I'm not just saying that because I was pressed up on your butt the whole ride," I teased.

She smiled, turning herself so her butt stuck out. "Oh this little thing? I'm sure I don't know what you mean," she said, feigning her own innocence.

"That's little? You're carrying a whole dump truck behind you," I teased, patting her arm.

"You're such a damn tease," she grinned, "just remember that all for later."

I didn't know exactly what she meant, but I loved the way she said it. In the backpack, she'd stored sandwiches and done other little snacks. I was happy to indulge in such a perfect meal, right by my perfect girlfriend. Perhaps "by" isn't the best description, considering she'd resumed her takeover of the territory of my lap.

Our little horse riding adventure was perfect in every way. I knew I'd be requesting to ride out into the plains with her as often as humanly possible soon enough.

Once we'd finished up, she brought the horse back over and we set back for the house. This time though, I noticed a much more deliberate tease. Her butt seemed to be pushed out further and she certainly made sure to hit as many bumps as humanly possible. I had imagined the most animalistic love sessions shared between the two of us... but I was starting to lose any sort of control that I had to resist her.

I started to notice the same carnal desire in her eyes as we rode, quietly approaching the horse stable. Once the horse was tied up, I could see the desire in her eyes. "House. My room," she whispered.

We clumsily rushed back toward the house, a couple of horny messes that desired one another more than either could explain. Bella's eyes darted from side to side as we entered the house. Noting no sign of her parents, we practically sprinted up the stairs and crashed onto her bed.

My hands were just as clumsy as our rush back toward the house, groping over her body. "Shug..." she mumbled, while my lips pecked down from hers and toward her neck.

"Fuck Chris. I need this," she whimpered.

I was careful, appreciating her body as the artwork it was. My lips only moved when I felt she was ready. Our entire passion was accompanied by her gentle and loving moans. "Don't stop," she mumbled.

As my lips trailed across her neck, my hands clumsily snuck up into her shirt. They pressed her muscular stomach, before grabbing upwards for her perfect breasts. I felt nothing by love and passion, full of the most carnal desires that one can feel. I was scared to say it, for fear of being seen as a lovebomber, but I knew that I loved her with all my heart. I'd found my forever in her.

"Baby girl. Are you ready for all this?" I asked softly, gently rubbing my hands.

She nodded passionately, giggling a bit as my hands groped her. "So ready," she replied.

I didn't want to waste anymore time. It was time for us to indulge ourselves in one another. I moved backwards, quickly stripping down to nothing. I knew my physique was nothing to gawk at, but I had been running for years, and that had kept me in some sort of shape. Her eyes scanned over me, detailing every piece she liked. She licked her lips, taking notice of the saber hanging between my legs.

I gestured back to her, and she took her own turn, stripping down. She revealed her perfectly tanned skin, and gorgeous womanly curves. She was perfect, though I'd already known that.

"I need you," I whimpered, crawling toward her.

I could almost feel myself drooling over everything that she was. The perfect woman, and I was going to make her mine in every last way. "I need you too," she promised.

I moved closer, holding my hardened cock. I gently gestured to her legs to open for me. I could see the shining wetness shimmering from her slit. She'd been thinking of this.

I was gentle, moving the tip of my cock forward. The mushroom tip split her pussy lips apart, allowing me in. Her soft whimpers came in synchronization with them, creating a beautiful symphony of our passion. I moved my hands forward, sliding them against the side of her chest. Her perfect breasts cradled nicely in my big hands. I was careful, but allowed the animalistic desires to express themselves.

My hips slid back and forth, repeatedly as she shivered and whimpered below me. Before I knew it, a forceful country girl hand captured the back of my head and pulled me close. "Make me cum, sugar," she begged.

"Don't you worry. I've got you. I've always got you," I promised.

My hips continued, using her wetness to rest each thrust. I never got too fast, wanting to cherish every moment. The cacophony of our moans filled the room. I was sure the world could hear us, but I didn't give a damn. "Cum for me sweet baby. You can do it. You're safe here," I vowed, pressing deeper.

I felt my cock pressing into the depth of her sex, while it wrapped around me. "Baby..." she mumbled.

Her hands found the muscles of my back getting a tight hold upon me. Before I knew it, she let out a scream that made me feel like I'd done something perfect for the love of my life. Her orgasm crashed over her and she rode it out, while my thrusts slowed.

Once she came back to her own senses, her green eyes stared back at me. They were full of animalistic lust. "Lay on your back, please," she said, though it was no request.

I subsided quickly, turning to lay on my own back as she repositioned herself. It was as if some sort of sex goddess possessed her. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard," she vowed, crawling toward me and preparing to mount me.

"You know what they say baby. Save a horse, ride a cowboy," she grinned.

Her hands moved up my chest, pressing on my pecs. In a short moment, she pressed her butt onto my thighs and slammed down on my cock. She was a natural, riding me like her own personal rodeo. She gazed at me, smiling all along.

"I want you. I need everything so badly, baby. Give it to me," she cried, bouncing with more vigor than before.

I could feel it. Every bounce drew me closer and closer to cumming like I'd never come before. "Is it... safe?" I asked between moans.

"It'll be just fine, sugar," she promised.

Her ass bounced off my thighs, clapping throughout the room and creating the loud soundtrack of our first time making love. My cock throbbed, harder and harder, almost begging to finish for its partner. "That's it baby. Let go," she cooed.

I couldn't hold back any longer, watching as my angel bounced on top of me. Her powerful and quick bounces worked their magic before what felt like a jet stream of cum blasted forward from me.

She cried out with the most powerful declaration of love possible, before collapsing to my chest. Just like our first kiss, I could tell we'd be going plenty more rounds of that wonderful love making in our time together. "Thank you," she whimpered, closing her eyes and leaning against me.

My limp cock sloppily slipped from her sex, earning a moan from both of us. "Don't thank me ever. Just be mine," I whispered.

"Forever. All yours," she promised.

Her body laid against my own, and soon enough, we'd fallen asleep together. I wasn't sure I could've made a more perfect day, besides maybe taking her a dozen more rounds.

EPILOGUE:

After two years of writing, I had finally done it. I glanced down to my hands, holding the very first copy of Country Girl, City Boy.

For so long, I'd imagined that a book that I wrote would never hit the shelves, yet, here I was holding it in my hands. Something about holding the hardcover in my hands and seeing my name written across the cover was magical. Though, I hadn't done it alone.

Life has blessed me over the past few years. I'd met my wonderful wife, Isabella, who sat in the chair next to me watching as I wrote out the book. A wonderful two years of our lives had been lived, all inspiring my first book. I'd hoped it would be the first of many books.

As I held the book, Isabella walked into our living room. "You did it!" She cheered, rushing to me with a hug.

"Check again," I replied, holding out the book and gently tapping the back of it.

Bella smirked at me, raising an eyebrow. She got herself comfortable in the chair with me before taking the book into her hands. Her fingers moved over the pages, tapping over each one. She quickly reached the final page, finding the dedication I'd written.

"To my dearest Isabella,

My love, my wife, my soulmate.

Thank you for letting me tell our (slightly fictionalized) story to the world. You will forever be my rock. My country girl. My one and only.

I wake up every day, and thank God for country music, for it brought me you. And anything that brought me you is a blessing in itself."

I love you forever,

Chris."

I could hear the tears before her eyes even moved from the page. "Honey..." her voice cooed as she leaned into my shoulder.

"I love you forever. Thank you for everything," I whispered as I held her tightly.

"I love you too, my City Boy. Forever and ever," she replied.