Just a Little Closer

Story Info
Hot BF performing oral on his GF; mutual masturbation.
1.4k words
3.53
129.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camden approached Rhisha's bed, feeling vague anxiety prickling deep in his gut. At the same time, he ached with desire for her, and seeing her lithe body revved his pulse with desire. The warring emotions made him run hot with tension inside. As she lay on her back in the bed, she began unbuttoning her shirt, her dark eyes glistening as she looked him full in the face. Camden felt his member harden with need as he stood at the foot of the bed and watched her. He unsnapped his metallic gray work jacket, then removed the glowing safety vest and black undershirt, lifting them over the standard-issue G2 helmet that he still wore. Tonight more than ever, he needed the sense of comfort it brought him to have his face partially obscured. The visor dampened his vision just slightly, which was soothing for his enhanced senses.

Every breath Rhisha took was crystal-clear in his ears, though the rush of his pulse warred with the sound of his own heavy breathing. A faint electric hum came from the small lamp lighting the room.

"D-do you mind if we put on some music?" Camden asked breathlessly, eager to drown out the slight sensory overwhelm he was feeling. Rhisha nodded knowingly, and she reached into her bedside drawer for the silvery remote. She pressed a button and then intoned into its receiver, "Music. Something soft and soothing, with percussion." The remote flashed and then the speaker on the ceiling began playing something that instantly soothed his nerves. Returning the remote to the drawer, she sat up on her knees at the foot of the bed in front of Camden. Wrapping her hands around the back of his neck, she leaned in slowly to capture his lips with hers. His body jolted in surprise, but he soon was leaning into the kiss and wrapping his arms around to pull her body close to his bare chest. Her soft tongue ran over his lips and then sneaked in between them to find his. He inhaled her scent as he gasped for breath, cupping one hand on the side of her face to pull her as close as he could manage. Her warmth, the way her mouth tasted, all washed over him like an intoxicating drink, and he felt he could die a happy man tonight if it was his time.

Their motions grew even more fervent as she bent to kiss and lick from his jaw down his neck to his collarbone. He shuddered with pleasure, both hands grabbing her rounded ass. Losing himself in the moment, he found himself grinding his erection against her body through his pants. Groaning, he stilled the motions he'd been making, dropping his head onto her shoulder with a sigh.

"That felt nice," she purred. "I know you want me, and I want you, baby," she encouraged. Her slender fingertips reached for his belt buckle.

In a flash, his hands grasped her wrists firmly. "No," he said, his voice cracking. Face reddening, he released her and stepped back slightly. "I'm sorry," he whispered, head bowed.

"No, you don't have to apologize, honey," she said very softly, a hint of regret in her voice. "I'm sorry, too. I thought it might be okay tonight."

"I wanted it to be okay," he said, shame lacing his words.

"It's no problem," she said. "How about you just stay where you're comfortable standing and you can watch me? Would that be all right?" He looked up, nodding. She pressed, "Would that be good for you?"

"Yes," he answered, desperate to feel but slightly ashamed of needing special accommodations.

"Okay," she said encouragingly. "Just let me know if we need to change it up, okay love?" She began to reach behind herself to unhook her bra, and he nodded helplessly as his respirations increased again.

Rhisha began touching her full breasts, pinching her nipples and lifting one to tease it with her tongue. Her black hair spilled over her shoulders, framing her soft skin. Camden groaned watching her, one hand reaching automatically down to rub at the tense bulge in his pants.

She smiled encouragingly, moving one hand down inside her panties, beginning to stimulate herself while the other made circular motions on one nipple. Letting out a moan, she arched into her hand, and hurriedly removed her panties to gain better access.

Camden could barely stand it, watching her like this always pushed him past the feelings of self-consciousness into unbridled desire. Hurriedly undoing his belt, he dropped his pants and rubbed faster over his briefs, his urgent movements making a wet spot in the fabric.

"That's it," Rhisha encouraged, laying back on the bed to spread her legs and continue rubbing her clit with one hand. The other sneaked in between the curve of her legs to reach a finger inside her warm slit. Camden made a noise and surged forward, pushing her hands out of the way to urgently press his mouth into her wetness, while he fumbled to peel off his briefs with one hand. Finally successful, they landed next to his pants, and he had both hands free to grab her soft thighs. Suckling deeply, he ran the flat of his tongue up towards her clit, her sounds of enjoyment filling his senses until he could hear nothing else. His own pleasure rising in intensity, his hard erection bumped against his legs as he knelt in front of her. The fire in his brain rose as he pressed two fingers, then three into the slick space between the lips of her vagina. Slowly, then faster, he thrust them in and out as he flicked with his tongue and her moans rose in intensity. Her hips rose to meet him, thrusting against his hands, and he gave himself up to the moment.

Her motions became more urgent, and she huskily cried out, begging him to go deeper, faster. He eagerly accommodated her, sucking hard on her clit while his fingers pumped faster, in and out. His cock throbbed with need, and only his vague sense of dread of being touched stopped him from burying it deep inside her.

Suddenly she was climaxing, her cries intensifying as her muscles spasmed and squeezed over his fingers. He feverishly licked up the fresh hot juices that oozed out of her, his chest heaving with heat and desire. Slowly she subsided, then came again, and he revelled in every moment of it.

Finally she tapped his helmet lightly a couple of times, signalling she was finished. He panted as he withdrew his hand, nearly shaking with his own passion and desire. He swore and leaned back onto his knees to take his own member in hand. Beginning to pump his cock in one hand, he braced himself on the bed with the other and groaned as his climax neared, then ebbed away, then rose again. Rhisha sat up, holding one hand out tentatively. "Do you want me to...?" she asked.

"NO!" Burst out of his mouth, one arm flinging out in front of him. He took a ragged breath. "No, please," he begged softly. "I'm almost there. Can you just...touch yourself a little?"

Rhisha nodded, spreading her legs to languidly trace one finger over her most sensitive bits, dipping into her slit to go in and out, matching the thrusts of his hips as he rutted into his hand.

"Ah...ah...fuck...that's it," he ground out, as the orgasm finally overtook his senses. Groaning deeply and shuddering, he spilled hot seed all over her inner thighs as he gritted his teeth, hips bucking. Panting hotly, the last few spasms passed and then he rolled over, flopping onto his back next to her. "Sorry," he whispered, breathing heavily as he traced her beautiful features with one finger. "Nothing to be sorry for," she said as she reached for the small, soft towels she kept in her drawer. Handing him his favorite one, she used hers to wipe his cum off her skin. Returning it to the drawer, she watched as he used his towel to clean off his shaft, his body jerking slightly from the intensity of the sensations. Then he dropped his head onto her shoulder, inhaling her scent. Reaching up, he asked her to turn off the light as he lifted the helmet from his head and tossed it onto the floor. She switched the lamp off, and they both snuggled close to hold each other gently in the darkness.