A Little Early Morning Delight

Story Info
Saturday mornings are made for this.
1k words
4.61
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakening slowly, feeling my mind then my body rise back up to wakefulness. Opening my eyes to the soft sunlight of early morning. Aware already of the body still asleep next to me. Rolling onto my side and focusing on his beautifully sculptured face, those tumbling golden locks of hair. His eyes closed to me and to the world, but perhaps open to a dream as he sleeps. Although closed I see the vivid blue of his eyes in my mind, remembering how last night I lay looking up into them as he lay on top of me, our naked bodies bonding slowly as one.

Listening to him breathing, slow and steady. Watching the rise and fall of his chest. A slight downy soft patch of pale hair covering those firm, no hard, muscles. His evenly tanned skin aglow in the semi-light. His arms resting above his head on the bed. The display of his under arms a very pleasant sight, the hair of his armpits equal in softness to that on his chest. The temptation to brush my mouth over that angelic hair is almost too much to resist.

Watching him breath, taking air into that young but powerful chest. Remembering the strength of his arms as he took his weight on them. His torso, now still and calm as he sleeps. My eyes wandering along that body, very much aware of how delightfully his skin, that perfect, bronzed skin, covers and displays his muscles. That very firm, taut, flat tummy, the slight trail of body hair running down it and vanishing under the crisp whiteness of the bed sheet from which his legs appear further down the bed. Those long, and sensuous legs, those thighs showing already their power and ability to thrust. Recalling the ease with which those knees pushed apart my legs, exposing my eagerness to his rigidity.

Taking hold of the sheet, slowly drawing it away from his body. Little by little exposing fully that remarkable young, fit, tanned, gorgeous body. His pubic area totally devoid of hair, the smoothness around the base of his now resting cock matching the smoothness of his scrotum, his balls now relaxed and hanging. Unlike the tightness they displayed last night. His cock laying across him, pointing towards me. My fingers hesitate as they hover over that sleeping, soft, formally rigid device of pleasure.

We had not showered after our energetic coupling. A fact proven by the covering of his dried creamy seed on my inner thighs, its dryness now pulling my skin taut. I wanted to touch him, to feel my fingertips on his body again. I resisted that urge again and again. I half raise myself and lean across and place my face just above his now exposed cock. Breathing in deeply I take in that wonderful aroma of sex, our sex, last nights sex. Seeing now only softness where last night I saw rampant rigidity. Seeing now only restfulness where last night I saw the raw power, the unfettered sexual energy of a young man.

Breathing in the scent of his body, the scent of him and the scent of me blended together. Lowering my face I feel the warmth of his body on my cheek. Now filled with the irresistible urge to taste our sex, I softly touched the tip of his cock with my tongue. He gave a half stir, not roused from his slumber. The urge now a need, I needed to taste him, taste us. I place my mouth over the head of his cock and begin to very slowly suck on it. Swirling my tongue around the ridge, now tasting sex. He shows signs of awakening, hearing him take in a deep breath and let out a sigh betraying his pleasure as I suck him. One of his hands rests softly on my head as his cock begins to harden and grow.

"Oh yesssssss! That feels so good, Mmmmmmm." he says in a voice only just louder than a whisper. Taking his now almost fully aroused cock in my hand I press my mouth further down that wonderful shaft. Rubbing the roof of my mouth with the head of his cock. I look up to meet those amazingly blue eyes. he then lays back down and strokes my hair as I suck him, suck him deeper, taking him further inside my willing mouth, feeling the tip of it enter my throat, gagging and tightening around the large powerful head. I raise and lower my head as I suck, taking him in again and again, hearing his sighs and moans of delight.

Feeling him grasp my hair as his sighs become louder, his breathing faster, and he is giving a series of little thrusts from his hips, feeling his excitement building as I suck with more and more determination.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! FUCK! Oh fuck yes!"

With a more forceful thrust he presses his cock deeper and grasps my hair tighter, pressing my head down onto his cock as the first huge eruption of his creamy thick spunk enters my throat. Drinking his salty cream as he pumps out more and more from his fountain. Hardly able to swallow quickly enough. Feeling him let go of my hair as he lays back, his breathing out of control, his pleasure evident from his face.

Running my tongue along that very firm body and kissing him full on the mouth, letting him taste his product. Mouths eager to have each other. His hands firmly take hold on my butt. Rolling me over he is once again in that fantastically masterful position of laying between my open legs, still kissing me. One hand now on my breast, the thumb brushing my very firm nipple. Taking the opportunity to feel his very sexy ass, feel its shape, feel its firmness. Young men can be very good sex partners, I so love the energy they have.

That energy, together with his remarkable recovery time means that very quickly he is looking into my eyes again as he penetrates my very wet willing pussy with his very capable cock. Feel him ease inside, pushing apart my tight wetness with that divinely thick, long cock. Yes darling, good morning to you too.