Just a Little Cream

Story Info
Man gets his house appraised and more.
1.1k words
4.46
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Howard the appraiser had finished getting the specs, we stood in the driveway talking. His kids were older but he had lived in the neighborhood when they were growing up. I took him to be about sixty the way he talked but he had kept himself well. Gray hair, clean shaven, neatly dressed.

He was a talker, which I didn't mind. I had a fresh pot of coffee waiting inside so I invited him for a cup.

Inside, we were talking about the school district. I had a kid starting the middle school and one in elementary still. I asked him how he took his coffee.

A little bit of cream if you have it, he said.

Half and half?

Perfect!

I met his eye somewhat randomly. He smiled.

So what's it like being free? I asked him, meaning his kids, who were grown.

I miss em, I won't lie. I thought my wife would be bad but I'm worse than her for calling them too much.

That's funny, I said, laughed.

You take yours black? he said, noticing my coffee.

Yeah, since I was a young man.

A cowboy, he said.

I laughed, saw him lingering too long looking at me. I felt flushed. I wondered if this guy was flirting with me.

I like mine with just a little cream, he said.

Yeah? I said, head buzzing.

I said that didn't I? He was smiling.

I laughed. It's alright, I told him.

My sex life has returned, he said.

I must have looked at him strangely.

With the kids gone...

Oh, I said.

He laughed.

That's good to hear, I said, sincerely.

No shit, he said. Paula, that's my wife, she and I once went a year and a half.

Damn, I said. Did you just forget?

I didn't! he laughed.

Wow, I say. We're not that regular my wife and I, but it hasn't got that bad.

Yet, I added.

He uncrossed his legs, and I couldn't help it, my eyes studied the front of his jeans.

No, I thought. What am I doing?

So how did you make it through? I asked him.

A little help from my friends, he said.

I wanted to but didn't ask him what that meant.

Fortunately, Paula's sex drive came back after a while, he said, then added: With a vengeance...

He had finished his coffee. Was getting up to leave.

Here, he said. Handed me his card. I'll get the appraisal back by next week.

I looked at the card.

But keep me in mind if you need anything else, he said. I'm pretty handy around a house.

I nodded.

Thanks for the coffee!

He was turned to go, out the door, when I told him wait.

He turned.

I - I was just wondering...

Yeah? He stepped forward.

Like, what else? I shrugged

What else? He was looking me in the eye, grinning handsomely.

Yeah, I said. What else do you do around the house?

Oh, he said, stepping forward so I could smell his cologne. I do lots of stuff. Just about anything...

Anything, I said.

He was looking at my crotch. He reached out and cupped my cock and balls, already stiffening.

I'm very handsy, he said, his lips inches from mine. He was rubbing my crotch through my jogging pants.

Handy, I mean.

I closed my eyes, exhaled.

Ever been with a guy? he said.

He had his other hand on my head now, was speaking into my ear.

No, I said. Not really.

Not at all, I clarified.

Sit back on the couch, then, he said. Let me take care of you...

I did.

He kneeled in front of me.

Let's get these off, he said.

He helped me with my pants.

Mmmm, he said, taking my hard cock in hand. I like them thick.

He bent, licked the head, put his mouth on it to wet it. He jerked it lightly.

Very nice, he said, as it pulsed in his hand.

He jerked it more as he took out his phone. He licked the tip again.

I need to text my wife I'm running late, he said.

Texting, he stopped but kept my penis in his off hand. What about your wife?

Not due until five, I said.

Well, he said. That should be plenty of time.

He put his phone down pulled at my cock then again took it in his mouth. He sucked and licked. I winced with pleasure, it had been so long since I had my dick in anyone's mouth. Probably my birthday nine months before, but that was short lived before turning to straight sex.

He cupped my balls, rubbing the underside with his finger tips.

Oh, fuck, I moaned.

He was bobbing his head in me, came up, jerking my dick, caked in his saliva.

Is that okay, he said, rubbing my balls.

Fucking great, I breathed.

They're so full, he said, giving my nuts a squeeze. You're going to cum a gallon, I bet.

I was watching him.

I like a lot of cum. It means I did it right.

He took it in his mouth again.

Oh Jesus, I said. Jesus fuck.

Then he took me out of his mouth and starting licking and sucking my balls.

Oh, oh, man!

You can come in mouth, he said, between sucks.

Oh fuck! Fuck fuck.

Come in my mouth, he said.

Oh! Oh...

Please, he breathed.

Licking my balls, jerking me.

Come for me...

Then he shoved his mouth over my shaft. Light massaging my balls. I felt his tongue working the underside, the back of his throat against the tip of my penis, twice but it was enough. I put my hand gently to the back of his neck, felt his thin silvery hair. Shot into his mouth: once, twice, then I erupted.

I heard him swallowing quickly but some ran out the corner of his mouth and over his hand. He swallowed, licked it up. Finally, licked the last drops from my tip.

I lay back against the back of the couch, catching my breath.

That was lot of cum, my friend, he said. You shouldn't go so long. It's not healthy.

I looked and he was grinning.

I laughed.

Thanks, I'll remember that!

He stood.

What about you? I said. I could jerk you off or something. I don't know about the head I give...

I got to get home, he said.

Oh, I replied. Okay...

Hey it's all right, he said. This is what I like to do. I'm good... It'll give a story to tell wifey.

I nodded.

I just kind of wanted to try, I admitted.

Rain check? he said, handing me his card again.

Sure.

Call me or text, he said, heading to the door. Stopped. Next week? he asked.

Yeah, I said. I think so.