Just a Little Favor Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife asks you to do a little favor for her best friend.
4.8k words
4.17
37.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to help out, honey?" asked my wife, and I nodded involuntarily, even though I had absolutely no idea what it was all about. I was enjoying the pleasant idleness, the blissful calming effect of the food coma that slowly sets in after dinner and the fact that I didn't have to entertain our hosts. It was a pleasant evening, for sure, it was nice to relax with Erik and Anita after the whole week of monotonous work. In addition to the delicious meal, the fact that Anita had greeted us this time in an elegant red dress was just icing on the cake, and while my wife and Erik were deeply discussing something, I had the chance of admiring our hostess's breasts that were almost popping out of her deep cleavage.

"Of course!" I said so enthusiastically that my wife, but also Erik and Anita laughed out loud.

"Come on, now seriously," my partner repeated. "I know they both look tired, but they miss that old fire. And now, moreover, things have come to order down there," my wife emphasized the last words, which really made me pay attention to her.

"This is really... great..., I guess," I answered hesitantly because I didn't really know how to react to this intimate confession. My wife, who until now had watched with prying eyes if I only had just liked a bimbo on Instagram, is now really discussing her girlfriend's sexual habits with me?

"Right?" asked my wife even more enthusiastically. "So, it's really not a problem, then? Will you help them out? After all, it would just be a small favor."

"Of course, no problem," I answered cautiously. I decided to make a fool of myself and make her tell me exactly what she was thinking. "And how exactly did you imagine it?"

Erik took a deep breath, but didn't say anything so my wife continued again with sparkling eyes:

"You know, you should do the usual things that I used to enjoy, but the priority is different since the baby. And I know you miss them, too! I feel the momentum and energy in you. You can enjoy all these with Anita, she really wants them!"

"Okay...," I answered and looked Anita in the eyes. "Really?"

Our host just nodded. She put down her fork, clasped her hands over her plate, and asked in a trembling voice:

"Could you help us with this?"

"Of course!" I declared enthusiastically, although I still had no idea what exactly was expected of me. "Even right now!" I tried to get the truth out.

Anita smiled at this and sat back contentedly:

"See, I told you," she turned to Erik, who nodded with pursed lips. "He'll be our man."

"It's an honor that you thought of us," my wife said quickly. "You'll see, my little darling won't disappoint. He will fuck Anita very hard, he won't hold anything back!"

My eyes widened at that. Until now I thought I had to put together a cabinet or something. From the tone of the conversation, I felt that the topic may be spicy, but I didn't see how much. I felt my mouth suddenly go dry and took a quick sip of the white wine that Anita had so carefully served along with the tiramisu. She had even told me about the area where it had originated from. Meanwhile, my wife continued vividly:

"He'll take great care of you, honey, don't worry! He's gonna fuck you hard, wildly, animalistically, if that's what you want! He will have no inhibitions, you can count on him! Is that true my dear?"

"It... is?" I answered with a questioning tone. Did I really get it right? My wife is now mediating me to this pair of friends? So that I fuck her friend, who we've known each other for years? It seemed like a pretty incredible situation. I bit my tongue to make sure I wasn't dreaming, but the pain told me it was real.

"Exactly!" agreed my wife eagerly. "You will pound Anita very hard, perversely, like you used to do to me! Anything goes! Doggy, facefuck, slapping!"

"Slapping?" I asked in shock.

"I know you love those, my dear! And of course, Anita also likes this kind of hard, humiliating treatment, we've talked about it often, haven't we, honey?" she now looked at her friend, who poked her fork in the tiramisu with a red face.

"I just... want to let off some steam," she admitted.

"And is that okay with you?" I asked Erik.

"Actually, he asked us to do it," my wife chimed in again. "He would be happy to watch, he would also be excited to see you take care of Anita."

"Really?" I asked the guy. Although we had known each other for a long time through our wives, our sex life had never been discussed. Like most men, we hadn't compared our dicks to each other, we hadn't gone into raptures about the intimate moments spent with our wives, and all our conversations had usually been filled with scolding the government and ranting about inflation.

Now he nodded without a word and stared intently at the wine glass he was spinning in his hand. "Erik, do you really want me to fuck your wife?"

The guy looked me in the eye and nodded again.

"And you really... want to watch it all the way through? As I fuck her face... and everything like that?

Erik nodded again.

"It makes me so horny," he admitted. "I've seen a few scenes like this on the Internet..."

"Cuckold videos?" I tried to clarify the situation.

"Exactly," Erik nodded again. "And I think it would be exciting to watch another man fuck Anita. And we have known you for a long time, we trust you. We felt, and of course, Dia also told me that you could satisfy my wife perfectly. Then maybe after a while, I would be able to do that too, but right now I can't look at her that way."

"Yes, we will surely find our own rhythm again," Anita told him. "We just need a kick-start."

"And you really don't mind it?" I asked my wife. We had brought up the idea of ​​a threesome many times, but always frivolously, during sex, teasing each other. I couldn't understand how she could approve of me fucking another woman, her best friend.

"Listen, I know how much you'd like to pound someone hard," said Dia. "And I know you've had to hold back quite a bit since our baby was born."

"Oh, come on...," I tried to reassure her, but she just waved with her hand.

"This would be a perfect opportunity for you to fulfill such desires! And you don't even have to cheat on me, I'd watch the whole thing! Maybe in the end I'll also try something!"

Not only did Dia offer me her girlfriend, but she even wanted to watch it all along? I felt the whole thing was a total scam.

"Okay, you can count on me," I declared with a grin because now I wanted to push the situation to the extreme. "I'm going to fuck Anita, really hard and mercilessly. When did you think?"

"Well...," Anita put her fork down next to the small plate, not even finishing the dessert. "Actually, we've already prepared for it today..."

My eyes widened even more. Should I bang this beautiful hot woman right here in front of everyone?

"You mean that..."

"Yes, we meant for this evening!"

I still wasn't sure if I understood the situation correctly. So, the love of my life has just encouraged me to fornicate with her best friend? Moreover, right now, after our leisure dinner?

I looked at Anita again: her uncovered, perfectly smooth and long legs, her thighs straining under the red dress, her muscular stomach, her breasts protruding from the cleavage of the dress, her blond hair falling over her shoulders and of course her misty eyes. I had always had a thing for her. I had admired her Facebook photos quite a few times. I really enjoyed stroking my cock while staring at her in front of some famous downtown building. With lustful pleasure, I detailed with my mind's eye how my sperm trickled down some part of her body, usually her round bottom or tanned cleavage.

"Are you really sure?" I asked my wife, who nodded with sparkling eyes. "But I didn't even bring condoms, I didn't think of anything like that..."

"That won't be necessary..."

That was the last straw. I politely wiped my mouth with the elegant cloth napkin, placed it next to the plate, then stood up and walked around the table. I stepped in front of Anita and took one last look at my wife and Erik: both of them were watching what was going to happen with tense attention.

"Then get on your knees," I ordered our hostess in a sharp voice with a wicked smile. I wanted to test how long this situation could be stretched, what would be the point when either my wife or Anita would blow the whole thing off, declare that it was just a joke, and later they would mock the hell out of me.

But to my greatest surprise, Anita, looking into my eyes the whole time, really got down on her knees slowly. I stroked her face instinctively, and that's when I realized that even though we've known each other for years and we've talked, eaten and had fun together countless times, apart from a few accidental bumps, we haven't really touched each other's bodies. The skin on her face felt really nice, pleasantly silky. The conversation was worth it for that reason alone, even if it turns out that the girls were just playing tricks on me. Anyway, Anita followed my palm with a sparkling look and sighed audibly. I lingered on her lips with my fingertips, slowly running along them, and even my back tingling from the lipsticked, wet touch.

"Come on, take it out," I said with a grin, as a final test. Maybe they had been playing with me until now, but now the truth must come out. I was sure she wasn't going to take my cock out as a joke. But she looked at her husband, who nodded with wide eyes, then Anita reached up and unzipped my slip. She reached in, easily found the small button closing my boxer briefs, then unbuttoned it as well. It was a strange feeling as she reached my erect cock, but she didn't hesitate, she freed it from the clothes and watched with satisfaction as it jumped out in front of his face. Because of this pornographic scenery, I also expected that she would sigh with enthusiasm and say, "Wow, it's so big!" but she didn't say anything, just stared at it like some delicacy she hadn't seen in a long time.

"Come on, take it in!" I ordered her, and I was surprised at how hoarse my voice sounded. Anita looked at her husband again, who nodded in approval again. After that, she gently took hold of my cock and pulled back the skin on it, then bent down to my glans and engulfed it between her half-opened lips. I immediately felt her hot, wet breath, which made me shiver again. She rolled her tongue on my acorns with ease and pleasure, as if she was tasting a bonbon.

"Mmmm.... Delicious!" she hummed, which made me grin involuntarily. Now I was starting to believe what what these two women had so vividly described to me was actually happening, that I can actually fuck my wife's beautiful friend.

Anita closed her eyes and began gently bobbing on the head of my cock. Her saliva surrounded my throbbing tool softly and delicately. I moaned in satisfaction and straightened my back, pushing my cock between her lips. I watched for a few moments as she fondled my cock with her hot mouth, but then I grabbed both sides of her face with my hands and pushed her back, pulling out my dick.

Anita looked up in surprise, swallowed one with her lips open, then took a deep breath. I bent down to her and gently kissed her on the lips. The taste of the cocoa-coffee cream of the dessert and the characteristic, lustful hormones after sucking were mixed on her hot, salivating lips. I pressed my lips tightly to hers, ran my tongue gently over her easily accessible teeth, then broke the kiss and straightened up again.

"Did you mean something like that?" I asked hoarsely.

"You can go harder," she answered, looking into my eyes. She kept her gaze still while I grabbed her hair behind the back of her neck with both hands and pulled her head to my cock again. My cock slid easily and unhindered into Anita's warm, wet oral cavity.

This time, my dick half slid into her mouth, and Anita began to suck with her eyes closed. I could hardly believe that the lips, which I had fantasized about so many times, were really embracing my engorged member now, giving me unearthly pleasure. I moved gently in and out and with great self-control, I glanced at my wife, who involuntarily raised her hand to her lips and watched me fuck her best friend's face with sparkling eyes. Next to him, Erik was also watching motionless.

I decided that if they wanted a show, I would give it to them now. I vigorously pulled Anita's head on my cock, and started to thrust into her mouth harder. She looked up at me and smiled as much as she could with my cock throbbing in her mouth - although I could tell it more from the corner of her eye. Still, she let me fuck her mouth obediently, now she even dropped her hand behind her back and tolerated the face fuck like an obedient slave.

"So... sort of... like that?" I asked, and so that she could answer sensibly, I pulled my cock out of her mouth again. This time her lips were connected to the head of my cock by a thin line of saliva:

"Yeah...," Anita moaned, sticking out her tongue a little, as if perversely signaling that it was time to continue. I playfully pulled the wet, hot head of my cock, along her lips, then pushed it between them and pressed it to the inside of her face to make it bulge out on the side. I gently slapped the bump with my open fingers, which made Anita giggle.

"Wow...," I heard my wife's voice. She poked her index finger into the leftover tiramisu lying on the table and took a bit of it into her mouth. "It's tasty!" she added as she sucked and swallowed the sweet cream.

I decided I had more important things to do than deal with her slick joke, so I pushed my cock deep down Anita's throat. The woman made an involuntary gagging sound, but she managed to take it without any problem. Holding it so deep, I pushed a few more, then when she went silent with her eyes closed, I pulled it out again and let her breathe.

"See? He can be hard enough," my wife told Erik. The man let out a loud snort, shook his head, but stopped and continued to watch as I bent over to his wife again.

"Stick out your tongue," I commanded this time, and Anita stuck out her pink tongue with a giggle. I ran my finger along where my cock had just been, then I ordered her: "More!" And while Anita stretched her tongue on me even more, I collected some saliva in my mouth and sent it to her tongue vigorously. She involuntarily squirmed back, saliva began to trickle down her outstretched tongue, but she pulled it back into her mouth in time and swallowed it with a deep, satisfied moan.

"That's it, you little slut!" I praised her, then straightened up and pushed my cock back into her mouth. Holding her hair at the back of her head, I pushed my cock deep into her throat again and again. It didn't fit all along, but I tried to push it as deep as I could. Anita's saliva was dribbling wildly, she completely surrendered to the face fucking, letting me fill her oral cavity with each thrust.

"Good girl," I grumbled, and it dawned on me how well my wife knew me. I was really able to easily hand the control over to the instincts living inside me. Spreading my legs wide, I fucked the tender mouth of this sensual woman with firm, strong movements. Saliva flowed from her lips, trickled down her chin, onto her cleavage. I reached down and spread the saliva on her skin while fucking her face hard, and then, continuing the circular motion, I pulled the strap of the dress off her shoulders. The thin strap slid down her exposed skin easily, revealing her breasts. I gently grabbed one of them so that the nipple was just in the middle of my palm and squeezed it a little. I remembered that my wife had mentioned Anita's breast implants, and yes, its texture was noticeable, but her skin was soft. Anita took all this with a pleasant sigh, as far as my cock in her mouth allowed her to let out any sound. Then I let her go, and to ErikQs greatest shock, I placed two light, snappy slaps on Anita's sweltering face again..

I pulled my cock out, stepped back and let Anita gasp for air.

"Did you think of something like that?" I asked, looking deeply into her eyes. Our hostess nodded enthusiastically, but didn't close her mouth and took another deep breath.

"Then get up now," I said, pulling her up to me by her hair. I kissed her hard again, my tongue easily sliding between her trembling lips which I had just fucked. Anita eagerly leaned into me, enjoying the kiss with her eyes closed, her tongue nimbly dancing around mine.

I pushed her ass to the edge of the table, she followed my move with shaking thighs and slightly tilted her head back. I bent over her floral-musk scented neck like a perverted vampire, sniffed her delicate skin, but at the same time plowed along her thigh with my left hand. My fingers ran up under the red dress, I gripped her tight flesh.

"Ahhh...," she moaned with her eyes closed, and I slid my hand even higher, into her crotch, and touched her pussy with the tip of my middle finger. I could feel her thong being completely wet from her pussy. I circled on it with my fingertip like this, covered with the tiny material, and listened to her the moanings whispered into my ear.

"Please...," she moaned, barely audibly.

"What exactly do you want?" I growled into her ear and gently touched her neck in several places with my teeth. I spread the saliva on her breast with my palm.

"You know what...," she moaned, and I let go of her breast and this time grabbed her silky hair behind the back of her neck. With my hand between her legs, I pushed her thong aside and pushed the tip of my middle finger into her pussy.

"Ohhh...," she looked at me with her eyes wide open.

"Yes?" I asked with a grin and gently swirled my finger around in her throbbing pussy.

"Please...," she repeated, and I pushed my finger even deeper, well dipped in her slippery juices. Then I pulled it out and raised it to her lips. She eagerly leaned after it, but I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I just put my fingertip, glistening with her juices, to her lips, and she sucked them off slowly, sensually, looking into my eyes all along.

"Mhhmm...," she hummed, smiling, as if I made her taste the most delicious nectar in the world. Then I reached back under her dress, stroked her tight thighs, ran my nails along her hips and bottom.

"Please... fuck me...," she moaned this time and looked into my eyes with a misty gaze.

"Okay, I'm going to fuck you without mercy, you little whore," I panted with wild passion and stepped closer, grabbing her bottom with both hands. My throbbing cock easily brushed against her pussy, and I could already feel her wetness on the head of my aching member. I reached over and placed my cock at her slit and fondled her lips a little with it.

"Oooooh...," Anita moaned with a smile. Her nails dug into my ass. The invitation was clear, I didn't hesitate any longer. I slid the head of my cock inside gently.

"Oh come one, don't make me wait...," she groaned again.

"Too much, huh?" I asked her and slapped her bare breasts. My outstretched fingers snapped loudly against her slobbery skin, and she squealed with giggles. Then I smoothed her sweaty lips up and down again with the red-hot head of my cock.

Then I penetrated her. We both groaned with a pleasant sigh.

"Wow...," Erik broke out involuntarily.

"That's what I was talking about," my wife added, but I ignored both of them. After so many years of lusting for her without any chance and of course tonight's cruelly exciting conversation, it was such a wonderful feeling to penetrate Anita's tight and silky, sloppy pussy. I started pounding her with clenched teeth, which she received with a loud moan.

I put my lips on her mouth, but we couldn't really kiss during the thrusting, she enjoyed the hardcore fucking with her mouth half open. With small screams, Anita let my wife and her own husband know that my cock was getting deeper and deeper into her. The porcelain tableware clattered violently on the table from my thrusts.

12