All Comments on 'Just a Little Favor Pt. 01'

by sandymonroe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
70slowhands70slowhands6 months ago

That will teach him to daydream. Very sexy, 5 big stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just another femdom daydreaming fantasy.

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

Now in chapter 2, his wife will ask for someone else to screw her, and he will object after he screwed his friends wife. Typical.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written but no reason or plot just a good.....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting premise.

Sex totally rushed.

No teasing. No edging. Just a sprint to the end.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So a pathetic cuck gets off watching another man fuck his wife. So when is he going to fuck the arseholes wife. No one should get involved in marriage. If the couple can't sort it themselves go to a professional shrink not s couple of fucked up swingers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nonsense. And written by a non English speaker so the syntactic application sucks

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

The abuse of the mentally ill is never erotic. This obviously male author hates all men he sees as normal.

Regguy69Regguy696 months ago

I should have read the tags, you didn't hide anything, my bad. I won't score this.

katibkatib6 months ago

Horrible! That guy is some piece of work: a lovely lady gives herself t him and what does he do? Calls her a slut, a whore, and a bitch. And does he thank Anita? Gratitude is beyond that cretin's comprehension.

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

Hmm what regg said I'm not sure why I have u on my author list lol not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gosh one has to violate all rational thought to imagine anyone would want to read this insane group of words(?)

I agree with 26thNC which follows.

26thNC about 4 hours ago

The abuse of the mentally ill is never erotic. This obviously male author hates all men he sees as normal.

someoneothersomeoneother6 months ago

There is nothing to explain wife's desire to see her husband her best friend. No explanation about Erik and his wife. Just a delusional wet-dream sex scene out of nowhere. Really boring.

PappasleazePappasleaze6 months ago

I thought that it was a decent story. I wish there would have been more conversation of what was wanted and how. I wish there would have been maybe a quick reference from Dia that they have talked of how she wanted to see her husband with another woman. I wish he would have told eric he needed to lick his wife clean as well as Dia licking him clean. I wish instead of saying call if you need anything he would have said see ya'll next week so be nude and ready. But since I didn't see any of that it gets 3 stars and a chance at chapter 2 to give us a story and not just a sex scene.

16GaDouble16GaDouble6 months ago

Erotic literature it WAS! Glad I read it.

HemmingswayHemmingsway5 months ago

This story would have greatly benefited with more backstory to windup some realistic emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This could be re-written to make more sense. You beat around the bush to get started so that the reader has no idea what is happening. Proof reading so that it sounds right to you would help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandymonroe@sandymonroe
NEW CUCKOLD BOOK: Just a Little Favor: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1481432 Cuckold Birthday - a story of a strange day: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1089324 Porn novels and stories: Office Sluts 1: The First Weeks (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/30...