Just a Little Favor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels so... good...," Anita moaned with her eyes closed, and I pounded her pussy without saying a word, with deep moans. I reached under her knee with one hand and pulled it up to her chest, so she received my thrusts while standing on one leg and sitting on the edge of the table. Closing her eyes and tilting her head back, she surrendered to the pleasure. Leaving her breasts alone, I grabbed her hair again, stretched her body and fucked her more and more violently.

"Aaaah! Oooh!" Anita cried out again and again. The outside world was completely lost to her, but I didn't care about our significant others present either.

"That's what you wanted? This?" I moaned into her ear and breathed her scent in again and again. Her juices now completely covered my cock, I could also feel them on my testicles. The clinking of the plates was joined by the snapping of Anita's pussy.

It was a wonderful feeling to fill Anita's body. Even better than what I had imagined before. I almost came that way, but I still wanted to fuck her in a different position. I pulled my cock out, lowered her legs. Anita looked at me in surprise, her mouth open while panting. I also let go of her hair and stepped back.

"Bend on the table!" I ordered in a hoarse voice and pushed the plate with the rest of the tiramisu away from her, and forcing myself to calm down, I even put the wine glass away. Anita turned around with a flushed face, leaned on the nicely laid table and elbowed the tablecloth. "Pull up your clothes!" I added, while Anita reached back with both hands and pulled her tattered red dress over her waist. As her wonderful ass was revealed to me, I had no other choice but to slap her. Anita giggled and enjoyed it, and I snapped both of her round cheeks again, this time with both hands. The delicate, tight skin bounced back pliantly, leaving only a slight, pink redness after my palms.

"This is going to be hard," Dia declared, smiling and watching me stand behind her girlfriend and spread her bottom in front of me, her eyes sparkling. My cock was throbbing so hard that the head fondled Anita's squirming pussy lips. All it took was a little hip thrust and I was in. At first I didn't move, I just quickly contracted the muscles of my cock, thus stimulating Anita's vagina. She involuntarily pushed herself back and looked back over her shoulder longingly.

"Fuck me hard, please!" she whined, while I lightly skewered her pussy with a cocky grin. Now I could penetrate her much deeper than before, I thrust my cock into her almost without resistance.

"Ahhh...," Anita moaned with her eyes closed. I impaled her from behind again and again, like a stallion rearing a mare in heat on a field. With clenched teeth, I pounded her hard as she moaned and enjoyed it.

I let go of her bottom and held her waist and fucked her hard. My balls pushed loudly against her clit with each thrust.

"Be nice and thank your husband like a good girl!" I instructed Anita. "Thank him for letting you fuck another man!"

"Thank you... honey," she moaned between thrusts. Erik didn't dare to move, he stared silently as I pounded his wife.

My lovely wife, on the other hand, was not so frozen at all. She enjoyed the sight with a hearty smile, sliding her hand under her dress. "Fuck her well!" she warned me. "You know what she needs! Don't hold back!"

And I didn't hold back, I pounded Anita as hard as I could. Driven by an unexpected idea, I caught her and put both of her hands on her back. If they want it hard, let's see if she like being fucked while being hold down.

She liked it, of course. Pushing upward with my rock-hard throbbing cock, holding her hands on her back tight, I managed to hit her secret spot, because she started shaking wildly. Her scream told us about the release of tension that had been inside her for a long time. Her knees were jerking to and fro so much that if the table hadn't held her, she would have fallen to the floor.

Erik visibly swallowed one and adjusted his pants at the waist. My wife, on the other hand, caressed herself under the table unperturbed, and I could see from her eyes that this would be at least an enjoyable topic of conversation at home in the evening, but maybe she would also demand her share. In any case, I took my task seriously, I fucked our hostess's orgasm through with wild vigor, I even leaned over Anita's silky falling curls and muttered in her ear:

"That's it, enjoy my cock, you little bitch!"

Then I straightened up, made the thrusts more violent than ever before, and pushed my member all the way to the base into her body.

"Cum in her, honey!" shouted Dia with dilated pupils. "Spray your hot seed into my best friend!"

I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed my aching cock all the way into Anita's throbbing pussy and let myself go completely. My sperm exploding like lava squirted deep into our hostess's body, and she received it with a deep sigh. I groaned with relief and pushed a few more into Anita's well-fucked pussy at the same pace as the squirts. For the last drops, I held my cock all the way in and let my throbbing go through Anita's body.

"Well, this is how you should fuck your wife," I said, looking into Erik's eyes. The guy couldn't even speak, he raised his glass silently and took a big gulp of wine.

I pulled my cock out of Anita's hot pussy with a satisfied grin. My fresh sperm showed up in a thin strip in the middle of her gaping pussy lips. I pulled her ass cheeks apart again by her cheeks and stared at her freshly fucked, shaking pussy thoughtfully. I wanted to soak up the sight to remember it forever, because probably something like this won't happen to me again in my whole life.

"Listen," I forced myself to sound indifferent. I adjusted my pants and pulled up my fly. "Feel free to contact us any other time, we are happy to help you with anything you need."

"Indeed," my wife added. She also stood up and stepped next to me. "Your happiness is important to us, and it makes us happy if we can help.

Then she blew a hot kiss on my mouth and took my hand.

"But we'd better go now."

"Yes, you surely have things to discuss," I looked again at Anita's lasciviously stretching body lying on the table in front of me, then I winked at Erik: "And of course to clean up!"

12