All Comments on 'Just a Little Magic Ch. 02'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is so hot. Thank you.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 3 years ago
Really enjoy your writing

Thank you - please keep going.

jay_pearcejay_pearceabout 3 years ago
Someone turned up the HEAT!!!

That's one of the sexiest reads I have had in some time. Keep it up!

Pincher73Pincher73about 3 years ago
Brilliant

Beautifully written. I thought it was brilliant.

AuntySocialAuntySocialabout 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.

MoosetalesMoosetalesabout 3 years ago
Very Nice

I am really liking this story, the build and the "steps" of this are very well done. Keep it up!

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFabout 3 years ago

This is one of your best stories yet, in a library full of awesome stories. Keep up the great work.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051about 3 years ago
Exquisite

I was not sure that a story of this caliber existed. From the first page to the last you had my undivided attention. The journey is better than the destination and I can not express how glad I am that you posted this story. Every day I will look for the update of this story and I am going to go through your library for a similar story. Please continue, but I may wait until you have two chapters before I continue. It was really worth my time to read this story. If you publish a book, I would really like to know.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 3 years ago
Love

how you escalate this with Janine and how Pete gains more experience--even surprising her. Good use of time (9 years) to prepare him. Of course I love Sam, how he's so "dude!!" He seems tons like Ned, Peter Parker's friend.

Loving this. Great detail without bogging us down--and a very logical timing and development. 5

peterrude69peterrude69about 3 years ago
Very good!

I like the way you wright your story's, can't wait until Ch. 03.

HalyardHalyardabout 3 years ago

As usual, can’t wait for the next chapter!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

This is why I can justify loving erotic fiction . Though different . It's still you and your gifted writing . It's got me almost as hooked as Pete .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written.

Everything seems to progress logically. A little fuzzy on the nature of the magical skills strengths and limitations in the plan to thwart Richard (?) but the writing promises resolution. Looking for Ch 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

I don’t ever comment but very enjoyable and a really good story behind it too. I’ll be looking out for the future installments. Keep up the good work!!

GHreaderGHreaderabout 3 years ago
Another fantastic AspernEssling Story

I am looking forward to where this is going. Like all your stories this is well written. You built enough interest into chapter one to make me dive into this chapter as soon as I saw it published. Now I am hooked.

Thank you for sharing your talented storytelling.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy chapter! Very well written too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
plot logic?

I just don't get the business with the 13 women. If it has to be those specific women, then Janine can get a shot of Depo-Provera (or a tubal ligation) at the right time and the plan is off. Why does Pete buy it so readily? OK, because that's the story, and I guess we are supposed to think he is gullible, but still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pacing is great, I am bought in on your world building, and sooo hot.

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago

Huh, so Lillian and Janine are the ones actually planning on making the witches cover aren't they, they made up the whole thing so they could convince Pete to rape the women.

He also probably got some mind compulsion put on him when Lillian put him to sleep.

Just my guess so far.

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago

Also there seems to be A LOT that Pete doesn't know and he's being way to naive here, yes they did a few tricks to get him to believe them but we have no idea what magic can actually do at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow

WiredLanWiredLanover 1 year ago

Oh my, if only every young man had a Janine to teach them magic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I normally read here for the sex/porn but this is the first time I've read a story just because I enjoyed the writing. It is very good, sex is good as well.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

I confess that I don’t like the idea of potential rape being used in a story the way it has been in this one, I’ve bailed on this story once previously because of it, however having read a fair bit of your writing and gotten a feel for your moral compass I decided to give it another try. I’m glad I did, I still don’t like the premise or the fact a vile, cowardly and criminal offence is being used as a plot device, but I’m hoping it’ll turn out better than I think. 🤞

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Very good story, I'm just the opposite of one of your anon readers, I red stories here for the story not the porn. I did read for the erotic parts many years ago but have learned and discovered there are some really good writers on LIT. I particularly enjoy the LW btb stories as I have experienced divorce do to a cheating spouse. This story has been done well with the lead up and sex training by our MC and his muse. But the story is good to what with the magic aspect. Keep writing. 5 stars

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Here is a sentence that didn't read quite right:

and not to tell her that there was only woman I wanted to do this with.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Better and better, the story improves with each page...as some others have pointed out, there are some grammatical issues that REALLY could use attention (like going back and proof-reading the already completed stories...fixing the boo-boos)

Still, Janine and Pete, their relationship is coming along really well; the teaching is a nice aspect of the whole thing, how it is advancing...really good pace!!

Lillian...wondering just how she is gonna fit into the 'training'...is she gonna offer her MATURE experience(s) to the mix, and help both of them out?? AND, just how old ARE these two ladies...being "magical beings" and all??!!

Five**5**Stars for the on-going detailed tale...and I LOVE IT!!!!! I am moving on to the next chapter...anticipating more...MAGIC...and LOVING LESSONS!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

KnightofmindKnightofmind6 months ago

Words cannot express how hot this is. He is becoming the Bat, but with Karate taking a back seat to Crushing some... To romance.

Sorry, ah... Knightly code almost slipped there.

Hot Dang!

GimliOakensGimliOakens5 months ago

Yowza indeed. Really sweet, and incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Then again, I was graduating without knowing my ass from my elbow." Sounds like the typical graduate these days. Nothing surprising there.

I was hoping Janine wasn't that experienced herself but it seems she's been around the block. Oh well. There goes my hopes she's a hot virgin saving herself for Pete. Another time, another story, perhaps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES