Just a Little Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not quite sure what possessed me. I wanted very much to see what Janine's pussy looked like as she grew more aroused. Reluctantly, I pulled away from her gorgeous breast. I lifted her nearer leg off of mine, so that I could turn and slide to the floor.

I knelt between her spread legs, my face only a foot from her glistening pussy. Yes, she was that wet. Her inner lips were swollen, and now protruded well beyond the outer lips. There was also an obvious separation between her labia minora, as they swelled and spread apart.

I slid my finger between her inner lips, and slipped it inside her. I slowly pushed it in, then reversed course, before pushing in again - all the way to the second knuckle.

Janine moved her lower body a little further towards me. I moved my finger inside her, but also rotated my thumb so that I could brush it lightly over her clit.

- "Nnnhh ..."

She reached out again, and took hold of my hair. She didn't exactly pull - the pressure was almost imperceptible, but somehow I guessed what she wanted.

I leaned forward, and pressed my lips to her pussy. I kissed her lower lips, the same way I'd kissed her mouth.

- "Aaah!" she cried out. It was a cry of pleasure. She confirmed that by now tangling her fingers in my hair, and definitely tugging my face closer.

I'd never eaten pussy before. But Janine seemed to like everything I did.

- "Yes." she whispered, when I ran my tongue over her lips. She also seemed to approve when I pushed the tip of my tongue inside her.

I had a free hand. On instinct, I reached up and took hold of her boob. For a moment, I feared that I'd moved too abruptly - that I was being too rough with her tender parts. But Janine's reaction suggested quite the opposite.

- "Ahh! Yes - lick it. Suck it!"

She was fully aroused - even I could tell that.

I found her clit with my tongue - and treated it just as I had her nipple. I licked it, ran my tongue across it, and sucked it into my mouth.

Janine came.

I knew instantly, because I felt and tasted the flood of her juices - and because she surged off the couch, and nearly pulled out a hank of my hair.

Then she sagged back on the couch, temporarily exhausted.

I got up off my knees, and sat back down on the couch beside her.

- "What are you doing?" she asked. "Stand up. Take your pants off."

- "My - my pants?"

- "Underwear, too. All of it. I want to see what we're working with."

She didn't have to tell me three times. I stood, and shucked my pants (easily, because I'd left my shoes at the door). My erection was making a ridiculous tent of the boxers Janine had bought for me.

I managed to get them off, whereupon my iron-hard dick snapped up against my lower stomach, pointing straight at my chin. It couldn't have been harder without snapping in half.

- "Not bad." said Janine, her eyes fixed on my erection. "Bring that closer."

I took a half-step forward, and then gasped as Janine reached out and took hold of my cock with her warm hand. She sat up a little straighter.

"Niiice ..." she murmured. "We can do some great things with this."

OH my God. Janine had her hand around my cock.

- "You know, Pete - you skipped a class tonight. Or maybe I should say that you combined two lessons into one. Oral wasn't supposed to be on the agenda until later."

- "Sorry." I said.

- "Don't be. You surprised me a bit - but you rang my bell, too. That means that you deserve a reward."

Janine leaned forward, and took my cock into her mouth.

I nearly passed out from the shock.

She ran her tongue around the head, while it was inside her mouth. I'm sure that I groaned.

I would like to explain, in my own defence, that I'd been primed and loaded for almost a week. Yes, I'd been masturbating twice a night after my sessions with Janine, but I had no idea that tonight's lesson would go the way it did. The anticipation, the visual, tactile and olfactory stimulation ... it was all a bit too much.

I tried to warn her ... I think. Then I erupted, and ejaculated what felt like a torrent of cum into her mouth.

Janine bravely tried to swallow it all, though some of it escaped her. I didn't notice where it all went - I was too busy trying not to fall down, as my knees quivered and shook.

- "Hmm ..." said Janine, wiping her lips with her finger. "Looks like we have to work on your stamina, too."

"Be here at 7 tomorrow."

*****