All Comments on 'Just a Little Magic Ch. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

I just want to say that I love where this story is going, *and* the world you're building!

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Interesting Concept. So he falls in love with the lay who is trying to make him into a ladies man ...

Reader121Reader121about 3 years ago

I'm still waiting for you to pull the rug out from under us Aspern

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 3 years ago
Happy

to see all the musical references to Police and Santana (among others) as possible songs for Janine and Pete to dance too. Love how you described the looks from the cheerleaders and jocks that thought they were so special; especially telling was the remark that "several guys lost their chance to get laid because they couldn't control their eyes." ROFL. The wet pants and split jeans were rip-roaring hilarious to hamstring those twerps.

We could assume this is a great "cumming of age" tale, no? LOL. Seriously, interesting way to show him how to read minds, whether of relatives or especially when he helped Lynn on the bus with her stalker, then to go on to read minds while playing poker.

Great chemistry with Janine and Pete, obviously. Love the seduction, the dress up, the "lessons" and creative ways to improve his skills. I do scratch my head about Penny and Sammy, though, with Penny giving him a fake #. Doesn't seem like any harm in her blossoming and making Sammy into less of a super-geek kind of pervert.

An obvious 5. Excellent use of varying sentence length and syntax for the right effect; that's your strength.

peterrude69peterrude69about 3 years ago
Great read.

I hope ch 4 will be out soon, can't wait until it is.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Well done, and very intriguing too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read. Loved the humour around the prom and laughed my head off. Your stories are always entertaining.

Mex9366Mex9366about 3 years ago

Lennox version is so emotional as is most of her music. Oh yeah love the story

ADudeAboutTownADudeAboutTownalmost 3 years ago

You're an excellent writer.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 3 years ago

Aspern, this was a great story. Even if the sex wasn't included.

I'm glad I found this series and look forward to continuing.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Derren Brown. You probably already know of him, but if not...

fluffydoodlefluffydoodleover 2 years ago

So I found this series and clicked on it....out of boredom :D

Have to say, I love the story, and the storytelling. Actually laughed out loud more than a few times, like with "...I wanted to wash my brain out with soap." Looking forward to the rest of the series

Smartest1Smartest110 months ago

'I put a spell on you' was also covered by 9y old Angelina Jordan.

Nice story, though

GimliOakensGimliOakens5 months ago

Wow. I will not be the first, by any means, or the last, to comment that you are a skilled storyteller.

Jalibar62Jalibar623 months ago

Curious as to how Janine has all that experience when she’s just a few months older?

Loving this series so far, though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You really should edit Janine into virginity. Not to be weird about this but man she is a month older than Pete and had 2 partners already? It's weird discussing a minor being around the block with the type of "experience" you painted her character to have. Gonna drop this before it gets weirder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES