Just a Little Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Sorry."

Janine wrapped her arms around me, and softly kissed my cheek.

"You're going to save me. Pete. I know you can do it. Me and Sophie, both."

The ladies understood when I went to the bathroom, to splash some water on my face. Holy shit - what had I got myself into? It hadn't been real ... until today.

I sat down on the toilet (with the lid closed), and tried to figure out just how I'd gotten to this point.

* * * * *

We had several meetings to plan our strategy. Yes, I'd be the one who was doing the seducing, and the impregnating, but Lillian and Janine made it clear, again and again, that they would help me in every way they could.

"What if one of these women doesn't want .... I mean ...."

"Magic, Pete." said Janine.

"We have to save their lives." said Lillian.

"What if they have boyfriends? Holy crap - what if they're married?"

"Don't worry about it." said Janine.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I've looked it into it." said Lillian. "None of them are married. None of them have a boyfriend."

"Really?" That seemed highly improbable to me.

-"I did the research." she assured me. "They're all single."

Except for Sophie, I wanted to shout. Sophie has a boyfriend. What were the odds that the 11 other women were all single? It didn't seem possible.

"Trust me, Pete - it will all work out. We can do this." She suddenly shifted to another topic.

"You'll have to keep in touch with these women - every day. You have to constantly remind them that you're thinking of them, that they're important to you."

"I'll help you with that." said Janine. "You'll need a dozen email accounts - and you have to avoid using your name in any of them."

"I do?"

Janine rolled her eyes. "What if #1 wants to brag to her friends about her relationship with you? What if #6 wants to go public? What if she wants to tell everyone that she's fucking a celebrity? And how will it look if #4 and #9 find a picture of you and #10, looking all lovey-dovey?"

"Sophie is #4." I said.

"Well ... still. The point remains the same. We have to manage your exposure. We'll set up a daily schedule for texts and photos."

"Daily?"

"They have to be reminded that they're important to you."

"Wait. Wait." I remembered what Sophie had told me about email and texting. She didn't want to be poked three times a day, or made to feel that she had to respond to every single message I sent her.

I tried to explain what Sophie had told me about my longer, more thoughtful, weekly missives.

"Oh, come on." scoffed Janine.

"I don't know." said Lillian. "Pete might have a point here - if it works for Sophie, it might work for others."

We talked and planned for another hour.

It was too real, at this point. What was Sophie going to think? How was Sammy going to take this?

* * * * *

Sophie first.

I went to Montreal for the weekend.

"I'm going to be on the road, for a while. We have some big appearances scheduled, and this is the year we start expanding our tours. Europe again, the Far East ..."

"You're going to be away for a while."

"Part of me doesn't want to do this at all."

"Well, I knew you were a magician when I met you." she said. "Not right away, of course: for a while there I thought I was talking to a guy named Robin ..."

"I'll be back as soon - and as often as I can."

"I know you will." said Sophie. Then she kissed me.

* * * * *

#7 Ashley Chicago

Sammy was surprised to learn that Lillian would be accompanying us on this tour. He was already off-balance, having been told that many of the dates had been booked without his input. For now, he was relegated to the position of publicist, equipment manager, and #1 trouble-shooter.

"This is the way you want it?" he asked me.

"Not exactly - but it has to be this way, for now. You realize that I'm only a partner in this enterprise, right?" Sammy was well aware that Lillian and Janine had taught me magic from the very beginning.

The first leg of our tour was familiar territory: Chicago.

On my advice (slightly refined by Lillian), we'd added a gimmick to our routine. I pretended to be an usher, helping people to their seats, or handing out programs of upcoming events. I wore a cap and glasses. This would give me a chance to 'hover' near the woman in question, and try to get a feeling for how willing she'd be to volunteer.

Lillian told me which seat the WIQ would be in, and I worked my around the auditorium.

Our first attempt was almost a train-wreck. The 'woman in question' and her friend were late. We delayed the start of our show by almost five minutes. The audience were getting restless, so Janine came on to warm them up.

I was about to give up on our 'special guest' when two women came trundling down the aisle in high heels. One of them stumbled, and uttered a loud "Shit!" - which didn't go unnoticed by many of the other patrons.

Oh dear.

Ashley was #7 on the list. I just wasn't well prepared to meet her in person.

Where had I ever gotten the idea that all 12 of the women on the list would be attractive? Sophie and Janine, quite obviously, had skewed my expectations.

Ashley had long, straight, corn-coloured hair. Her lower lip was pierced, and she had studs in her nose, eyebrow, and tongue. She also had enough eye makeup on to make Cleopatra jealous.

It still wasn't enough to make her attractive; all those piercings and all that makeup just made her look trashy.

Her best attributes were her tits: 38 DD, if I wasn't mistaken. She wanted everyone to be aware of them; her low-cut top showed more cleavage than the Panama Canal. She was built like the proverbial brick shithouse from the waist on down.

Ashley and her friend had stopped for a couple of drinks before the show - I could smell them from several yards away.

I moved level with the front row of seats - the signal for Janine to start the show for real.

Where the hell is Peter?" she asked.

"Right here." I said, as I climbed the stage steps. The audience were properly surprised to discover that I'd been wandering among them for at least half an hour.

"What were you doing down there?" said Janine.

"Reading minds."

"Anything interesting?" she asked, one eyebrow raised.

"You wouldn't believe what people in Chicago get up to." I said. As I passed close to Janine, I gave her a hug, and whispered: "Not her. The friend. Seat 4."

Then we started our routine. Some of it consisted of old favourites, but we also tried out the material we were going to use for our second appearance on Penn and Teller. It was, if I do say so myself, a damned good show.

The fourth volunteer was Lindsay - Ashley's friend. She was dressed to kill, too, but her makeup wasn't so ... demonstrative. She just looked like a hottie out for a good time. The males in the audience obviously appreciated Janine's choice of a subject.

Lindsay was still a little tipsy, and a little giddy, which only made her that much more uninhibited. The audience laughed more than once at her obviously unrehearsed responses.

At one point in the routine, Lindsay and I were isolated in the soundproof booth.

"You're doing great." I told her.

"This is so cool." she said. "Is this going to be on TV?"

"Could be. Say, Lindsay ... who's that sitting beside you? Your friend?"

"Oh - Ashley?"

"Ashley. Mmm ..."

"Oh - you like her? D'you want to meet her? She thinks you're hawt ..."

The show was a success - on all fronts. The audience left happy, and Lindsay and Ashley were among the fans waiting in front of the stage afterwards.

After reading Lindsay's mind several times, I had two more pieces of information to share with Janine.

"Lindsay is bi. And she is completely into you."

"Is she now?" said Janine.

Ashley was an open book. She would've fucked me backstage while Lindsay waited. Instead, I had Janine invite the two of them to join us for 'a drink' at our hotel. Lindsay was up for it right away; Ashley agreed instantly when she heard that I would join them.

I went back to the hotel with Sammy and Lillian.

"I don't know if that was a fluke, or what." said Sammy. "But that first time with the new material was excellent. Perfect."

"Thanks."

"Oh - Sam." said Lillian. "Would you have a moment to check over a few things with me? Shouldn't take more than half an hour."

"Go ahead." I told him. "I'll catch up with you later."

That wasn't true. Lillian was going to keep him busy for an hour, and then treat him to a couple of drinks. I wasn't going to see Sammy until tomorrow.

Lillian had rented a third hotel room for us - which was where I found Janine, Lindsay and Ashley. They'd already had a drink (or two); Lindsay was practically sitting in Janine's lap.

I'd already read Ashley's mind, briefly; it was easy to re-connect. She wasn't very drunk yet, but she was down for just about anything - especially if it involved me.

"Hello, beautiful." I said. "I'm Peter."

Ashley knew my name. She was not accustomed to being called 'beautiful', though.

She was a party girl - a heavy drinker, with a big laugh. Ashley was used to guys who wanted to get her wasted, and then fuck her face or her pussy. That was the key word - Ashley was used to being used.

That was why I'd decided to treat her better than she was accustomed to.

"Can I take you for a drink? Or something to eat?"

Janine had begun to kiss Lindsay, and already had a hand on her ass. Ashley glanced at them, and then back at me.

"Really?" she said.

I took her hand - and as I did so, I released just a little magical energy. It wasn't like getting a shock from static electricity. It was much warmer, and much more stimulating. Ashley's eyes opened wide.

"Don't be fooled, Ashley. After a drink - and maybe something to eat - I'm going to bring you back here. Then I'm going to fuck you. Actually, I'm going to eat you, first - then I'm going to fuck you. Several times."

"I hope you don't have to work tomorrow - because you're going to be late."

Ashley was lost for words. She had no idea how to respond.

"Drink first." I said. I took her to the little piano bar at the back of the hotel.

Ashley was in completely unfamiliar territory here. I'd taken her to a nice place, and I was treating her like someone that I wanted to impress. On top of that, I was talking to her, asking her questions, instead of going straight for her tits. She was a little bit confused, but she was enjoying it.

I didn't have to remind her of our eventual destination, to keep her lusts at their peak.

"Don't forget to call the dealership. Leave a message that you're going to be late."

"You know where I work?"

"I know everything about you, Ash. And I don't care about any of it - before today."

Ashley worked at a car dealership in the suburbs of Chicago. She wore revealing clothing, and too much makeup. For the price of a few drinks, or a couple of joints, almost any male had a better than average chance of getting into her pants.

But I didn't care about her past. Her present, and her future, though - those were my immediate concern.

She didn't really know what to make of me. But I was a celebrity, and hot - that's what she thought - and I wanted her. That was more than enough.

But then I delayed the inevitable, so that I could talk to her, and flirt with her. Ashley didn't know too many men who flirted. Usually, they went straight to propositioning her.

I bought her an expensive cocktail, and then a Spanish coffee. She wasn't drunk - far from it. She was intrigued, though. And horny.

We went back to Lillian and Janine's room. I wasn't sure where Lillian was going to sleep, tonight. With Janine and Lindsay? That wasn't my concern.

Ashley was my focus. I led her into the room, and then held her from behind. She could feel my erection pressed against her ass, and she moaned when I kissed her neck.

I undid the remaining buttons on her top (there weren't many) and helped her remove it. Instead of continuing to strip her, I kissed her neck some more, and then her shoulders, while stroking her bare arms. At the same time, I admired the overhead view of her cavernous cleavage.

Her bra came off next, releasing her large, heavy breasts. Ashley was prepared for me to grab her tits; she was used to being squeezed and mauled. She was surprised again, though, when I caressed her sides, and then cupped her big boobs in my hands, helping to support their weight.

She had a tattoo of angel wings on her lower back, just above her ass, and another tattoo, a butterfly, on her lower stomach. She's had her navel pierced, too.

I steered her to the bed, and sat her down so that I could remove her heels, and then peel off her super-tight pants. She had one more tattoo, of a bunny rabbit, on her ankle.

Ashley was in completely uncharted territory, for her. She didn't know what to do when I knelt on the carpet between her knees.

I pulled her head down, just a little, so that I could kiss her. Ashley moaned and wrapped her arms around me. I placed my hands on her hips, but then I couldn't resist reaching up to fondle her big dangling tit.

When I asked her to, she moved further up the bed. I propped a couple of pillows under her head, so that she'd have a good view, and then moved back between her legs. I'd told Ashley that I was going to eat her, but she was still taken by surprise when I actually did.

The tattoo was distracting. So were Ashley's thoughts: OhGod, OhmyGod, OhmyGod ... She briefly wondered what she'd done to get so lucky, and then gave up thinking to return to her mantra: OhGod, OhmyGod, OhmyGod ...

She was clutching the sheets and moaning when her first orgasm hit her. I rolled on a condom as she recovered.

Ashley called on the Creator again when I entered her.

She wasn't pretty, and she had terrible taste in personal adornment, but Ashley was an enthusiastic bed partner. She liked to roll her hips and thrust her pelvis upward to take me even deeper.

Her big breasts came into play in every position we tried where she was facing me. I have to admit, though, that taking her from behind had its own attractions. The hotel room had a strategically placed mirror on the wall. As I fucked her doggy style, Ashley's big breasts swung beneath her - it was an arousing sight.

Thanks to a little magic, I was able to fuck her straight through two more orgasms. I certainly achieved my goal: to give her a night to remember. Ashley was exhausted. I pulled the sheet up over her, and let her sleep.

I took a shower, and then left Ashley a short note in case she woke up. Wait for me - I'll be back, I wrote. Then I returned to the room I shared with Sammy.

He was out cold. I crawled into my bed, and caught two hours sleep.

I got up, dressed, and returned to Ashley. She was still sleeping, but she'd obviously been stirring in her sleep: the sheet had slid down to her waist, exposing her enormous tits. She also had a rather angelic expression on her face.

As I slid into bed beside her, Ashley jerked awake. Her head snapped around, but when she caught sight of me, she broke into a huge smile.

"Hey ..." she said.

"Hey." I said. "You were amazing, last night."

"I was? Peter, you ... I don't even know what to say. That was ..."

"Can I see you again?" I said.

Ashley's eyes went wide. That wasn't something she'd heard very often. Men tended to mark her down as a sure thing, a late night booty call when they'd struck out elsewhere. Whereas I wanted to see her again - and I was asking ... it was too good to be true.

We fucked again - spooning first, then missionary.

She didn't complain, afterwards, when I suggested that she get a shower, so that we could meet Lindsay and Janine for breakfast.

"Oh my God - Lindsay! I forgot all about her."

"You didn't answer my question, though." I said.

"Which question?"

"Can I see you again, Ashley?"

She looked at me closely, and then looked again, just to make sure that I was serious.

"We have another show tonight. I was hoping that I could see you, afterwards."

"Oh my God ..."

After making arrangements, I passed Ashley to Janine, who was ready to have breakfast with Lindsay. Then I went back to my room, where Sammy was just getting up.

"Where were you, last night?"

"With Janine." I said. "She wanted to have a heart-to-heart."

"Oh, shit. Tell me you didn't let her mess with your head."

"No. We have ... you know, some things to talk over. But I think she's okay with me and Sophie."

"Really?"

"Really. We're going to have dinner after tonight's show. Just the two of us."

"Okay." said Sammy. "Hey - did you sleep alright? You were gone when I woke up, Dude."

"Yeah. Just woke up early. I thought I'd let you sleep - you looked out of it."

"Breakfast?" he said.

"Sounds good."

Yes, I was lying to Ashley. I didn't feel too bad about it, though, since I was already - quite plainly - one of the highlights of her romantic and sexual life.

I was deceiving Sammy, too. That didn't sit so well with me - but what else could I do? Lillian and Janine had made it very clear that I couldn't tell him about ... anything.

We performed again that night. Lillian kept Sammy busy after the show, and Janine made herself scarce, while I took a cab to Cicero, where Ashley lived.

As I'd instructed, she'd ordered in a feast of Chinese food. We ate, and fucked - three times. She desperately tried to go down on me, which I finally permitted as long as I could reciprocate in a 69.

I left her place at 4:30, thoroughly exhausted.

At 5:30, I crawled into bed in the room I shared with Sammy.

* * * * *

"I don't know if I can keep doing this." I confessed to Lillian and Janine.

"You can go to bed early, and sleep in tomorrow." said Janine.

"No - I mean the ... trying to fool Sammy. He's going to wake up early one morning, and find out that I'm not there."

Lillian frowned. She didn't like leaving things to chance.

For the next few days, I could return to normal. Sammy and I shared meals, talked nonsense, and then talked about Trish and Sophie.

Yes, I was lying to Sophie, too.

How could I possibly explain this to her? One day, perhaps ... when it was all over. Or was I just dreaming? My head hurt, when I thought about it.

We did seven more shows, working our way east and south. We also did a couple of interviews and even filmed a commercial before we reached the second key part of our trip.

* * * * *

#1 Breanna Atlanta

In my role as usher, I got a close up look at Breanna as she took her seats. She was a big black girl, with a cute face, who could have taught Ashley a thing or two about the proper application of makeup.

Breanna was just a little bit vain; she expected that people would be checking her out at all times. She was happy to be at the show (she'd seen us on Penn and Teller), but disappointed to be seeing it with her mother, instead of with her man.

Her long-time boyfriend had broken up with her only 3 months ago - and he'd informed her of his irrevocable decision by sending her a text. How cold was that?

When the show began, I only had to give Janine a nod to let her know that Breanna would make an excellent volunteer.

Janine called her up towards the end of show, to participate in the biggest part of our routine. Breanna was happy, bubbly, and enjoying her time in the spotlight. Did I say that she was a little vain? Borderline narcissistic.

When we were isolated together in the sound-proof booth, she was very excited.

"You look great." I told her.

"Why, thank you." she replied, batting her eyelashes.

"You're doing so well, I'm thinking that we should make a permanent part of our show."