Just a Little Magic Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that I was kidding, but she flashed me a big smile. "Oh, I couldn't quit my job."

"What is that you do?" I asked - even though I already knew.

"I work for the city, in animal control."

"That must be a tough job sometimes."

She looked at me and nodded. "It is, you know. Lots o' people don't realize that."

That was all the conversation I had time for. Breanna was plainly amazed by the way the routine ended, and she basked in the warm applause she received.

No, she didn't stick around after the show, though I did see her look back at the stage as she left the theatre with her mother.

That was fine; we hadn't expected her to. Now it was time for Operation Serendipity.

When Breanna went for lunch the next day, she sat at the table she usually shared with her good friend Keisha. She was looking forward to telling Keisha all about the magic show she'd starred in the night before.

Imagine her surprise when the magician himself walked into the restaurant. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Breanna?" I said.

"You remember my name?"

"Of course. You made quite an impression on me."

She liked hearing that. Keisha was late, and it was a table for four. When Breanna realized that I was alone, she hesitantly offered me a seat.

"I can't believe that you're here." she said. "This is beyond coincidence."

"It is." I agreed. "It's serendipity."

"But ... what on earth are you doing here?"

I told Breanna a story about having friends in Atlanta that I visited regularly. Yes, I lied to her - but remember why I was doing it.

You may not be surprised to learn (I certainly wasn't) that Keisha called to let Breanna know that she wouldn't be able to make it - she had a flat tire. We had a wonderful lunch without her. Breanna was interested in magic, and in me.

"I don't know how you do it - in that booth, you spent the whole time talking to me. Shouldn't you have been reading my mind?"

"I was."

She didn't know whether to believe me or not. She was flattered by my attentions, though. It certainly felt good to be appreciated, after her painful breakup. Breanna was even more thrilled when I asked if she was free to have dinner with me tomorrow night.

I named an upscale restaurant only a few blocks from our hotel.

Breanna had to think about it. I'd stroked her vanity, and my celebrity status (however minor) impressed her. She was shy about going anywhere with me where friends of hers might see us. Breanna was black, and I was white - even in Atlanta, that could be an issue in some places.

But the unusual coincidence of our meeting appealed to her.

"That sounds nice." she said, with a little dip of her head so that I could appreciate her luxurious eyelashes.

"I'll send a cab for you."

We performed a second show that night. I got plenty of rest afterwards. The next night, I met Breanna at a moderately expensive Italian restaurant.

She was dressed to the nines, in bright green and pink. She'd had her hair done, too. I didn't miss the lovely half bra, which supported and revealed the upper halves of her sizeable breasts.

Breanna wasn't a BBW. I wouldn't have described her as chubby, either. Rubenesque ... that's what she was. Voluptuous. Big arms, thick thighs ... but it was all collected into one attractive package.

I learned, through the course of our dinner, that Breanna was shy about taking me somewhere that we might encounter people she knew. That wasn't all because she was ashamed or embarrassed to be seen with me. She was also thinking of me, and my comfort zone.

"You're very kind." I told her.

"I can be selfish." she admitted.

"I'm having selfish thoughts right now."

"Are you? What kind?"

"I'm thinking that you should come back to my hotel for a drink, after dinner. I can get you a cab from there just as easy as from here. Besides ... you don't work on Saturdays ..."

"What exactly are you hoping for, Mister Grey?' she asked.

"I'd like to get to know you better. To get closer to you. One can never have too many good friends in Atlanta."

I was hitting key words for Breanna, there. She wasn't really interested in a one-night stand. But I'd stoked her vanity, and added that exotic element of serendipity. The unsubtle hint that I wanted a more long-term friendship - that I had friends in her city - was enough to convince her.

Once again, Lillian had booked us an extra room in the hotel, and Sammy was being kept busy. I brought Breanna back to my suite.

The decision made, she abandoned any pretense of shyness. Breanna held my hand on the short walk back to the hotel, and pressed her leg and thigh against me in the elevator.

"I've never been with a white guy." she said

"Neither have I."

She loved my answer.

I loved the smoothness of her flawless light-chocolate skin. I was amazed to discover her tan lines: her large breasts were much lighter than her upper chest. It was easy to see the lines of her rather modest bathing suit.

She pretended to be demure, though she kept flashing looks from beneath her eyelashes. Breanna had healthy appetites, and I indulged them to the full.

Her ex-boyfriend had broken her heart; he also seemed to have thought that oral sex was a one-way street. Breanna was delighted when I went down on her. She responded quite passionately to everything I tried - her vanity wouldn't allow anything short of incredible, amazing sex.

She was extremely responsive when I finally penetrated her.

"You're amazing." I told her, as I thrust into her.

"I hope you have more." she replied.

I did. I wasn't done with Breanna, and I was keen to let her know it.