Just a Little Magic Ch. 13

Story Info
Things Get a Little Crazy.
8.1k words
4.84
45k
28

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,300 Followers

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF MAGIC Chapter 13

1. BREANNA Atlanta, Georgia January 9, 2001 January 14, 2028

2. ELODIE Brugges, Belgium February 8 February 13

3. VICKY Singapore March 9 March 13

4. SOPHIE Montreal, Quebec April 7 April 12

5. IRENE Limassol, Cyprus May 7 May 11

6. SANDRA Taipei (Taiwan) June 5 June 10

7. ASHLEY Chicago, Illinois July 5 July 9

8. MIRELLA Sao Paulo, Brazil August 4 August 8

9. KAVIA Vadodara, Gujarat September 2 September 6

10. ESTHER Johannesburg, S.A. October 2 October 6

11. TAMARA Tampa, Florida November 1 November 5

12. RI Osaka, Japan November 30 December 1

13. JANINE Toronto, Ontario December 30 December 31

*****

Esther was attracted to me. Lillian's spell hadn't failed - it just couldn't overcome Esther's convictions. I couldn't see a way over that hurdle. Nor could she - she didn't really expect me to come back.

Brazil, and Mirella took my mind off that problem for a while. What can I say? It's pretty hard to remain gloomy during an entire week of spectacular sex with one of the most attractive women on the planet.

- "I fired Mauricio." she told me.

- "Long overdue." I said. Janine would be happy, at least. "Who's going to be your manager, then?"

- "Who should it be? What do you think?"

- "Is there anyone you trust more than Carla?" I asked.

- "You can read my mind!" she exclaimed.

***

Toronto. Janine and Lillian.

- "Okay. So you propose to her." said Janine. "Problem solved."

I was horrified. "I can't marry Esther!"

- "Why not?" said Janine.

Lillian waved a hand at her. Then she turned to me. "If that's what it takes to save her life ... could you not? It would only be temporary, Peter."

I couldn't look at her. Was that what we'd come to? Marry Esther, just so that I could impregnate her? Marry her, only to leave her afterwards? Wouldn't we be better off if I just told her the whole story? Compared to rape by my father, would it be so horrible for her to have sex with me?

Or could she come to understand that it would be a marriage of convenience only - that we would conceive a child to prevent a demon from raping and impregnating her?

It was clear to me, too, that she was part of a package deal: if I wanted Esther, I'd also be taking on Grandma and little Sunny. I couldn't just walk out on them afterwards. But getting married would also mean ... saying goodbye to my hopes with Sophie.

What could I possibly say: 'I'm sorry, Soph - but it's only temporary. I'll divorce her in a year or two, and then we can be together'?

Had I been indulging myself in completely impossible dreams? How could I possibly end up with Sophie if I had 13 children by 13 different women? Or if I was already married to one of them?

What a ridiculously tangled web we'd weaved.

***

I spent my birthday with Sophie. She treated me like a king. I was 24 years old, and trying to maintain 12 relationships - in other words, I was cheating on the woman I loved. I just couldn't make sense of it.

In the back of my mind was the crazy timetable of my life: in less than 9 months, I was going to have to impregnate Breanna.

A month after that, I was going to have to deflower and impregnate Elodie.

It was just so ... ludicrous. I didn't know how to compartmentalize these contradictory aspects of my completely messed-up life. I was a loyal and attentive boyfriend - except for the fact that I'd been having sex with 9 other women (and was trying to add two more to that list).

I was desperately seeking a solution to the Esther problem, while thinking how to please my beautiful girlfriend.

- "You've got that look, again." said Sophie.

- "Huh? Which look?"

- "The 'I'm a thousand miles away right now, but if you leave a message, I might get back to you' look."

- "I'm sorry."

- "Problem? Or problems? Anything I can help you with?"

- "You know - the magic show. Our routine. Lillian and Janine." That was close enough to the truth - or as close as I could go. I wanted to tell her everything - but I was afraid of a repeat performance of my feverish vomiting. Even when I simply contemplated the idea of telling her, I began to feel nauseous, and sick to my stomach.

- "Are you still enjoying it?" asked Sophie.

Sophie was so damned beautiful, and so smart ... she could cut to the heart of the matter just like that.

- "I still get a kick out of doing the show. And I feel great when we come up with a new routine, or a new element that works. It's just ... the business of it. The travel ... being away from you all the time ..."

Sophie smiled, and leaned over to softly kiss me on the cheek. "You say the sweetest things."

- "I can't see myself doing this forever." I said.

- "Oh?"

- "A few more years, tops."

- "And then?"

- "Then I have to find something that doesn't involve being on the road all the time. I'd rather stay in one place. Preferably some place closer to you."

Sophie softly stroked my earlobe.

- "How close?" she asked.

- "Like ... in the same room?"

- "Good answer."

***

- "We're in the home stretch, Peter." said Lillian. "You can't afford to lose your focus."

- "Keep your head in the game." said Janine.

It's a game, now? A matter of life and death for 13 women, one of whom I was in love with - and many more that I cared about very much. How that was possible, I had yet to figure out. I still didn't know how to approach Elodie and Esther, either.

Lillian had organized a whirlwind tour of Europe - 6 weeks. Sammy didn't understand.

- "Wouldn't it be better to tour Western Canada? The Midwest states?" he said. "Heck, even a tour of Ireland and the UK makes more sense than this schedule."

- "International profile." said Lillian.

Later on, Sammy talked to me alone. "What's going on, Pete? Does Janine have a boyfriend in Paris, or something?"

With remarkable self-control, I managed not to spit my coffee all over him.

- "What makes you say that?"

- "Dude - this tour doesn't have enough dates. It's more travel and tourism than anything else. We could make more money doing the same number of shows in Southern Ontario."

- "I'll talk to them, Sam. But I think they're determined to do another world tour. I'm hoping that ... after next year, things will settle down."

- "Pete. Seriously. You can't keep letting Lillian and Janine make the business decisions. You know what I'm saying?"

- "I know."

***

Lillian wanted me to concentrate on Elodie (and Christiane). I saw them twice while we did shows in Belgium, and then twice more after our series of shows in Paris.

They invited me back to their apartment, to share a couple of bottles of wine. It was a cozy place. I complimented them.

- "You really like it?" said Elodie.

- "Of course. I love the neighbourhood, and I'm quite fond of the tenants, too."

Christiane laughed aloud. I enjoyed their company - they knew that. I'd also let them know (without making a big deal about it) that I found both of them attractive. I'd never made anything remotely like a pass at them. We didn't talk about sex at all.

But a compliment here, an observation here ... they laughed a lot, with me, but it wasn't hard to tell that both Elodie and Christiane enjoyed my company - and considered me a friend.

Tonight, though ... there was something different. A different atmosphere. Elodie was a little tense. Christiane was chattering even more than usual. She was building up to the main event, slowly approaching her goal.

- "We've been thinking - Elodie and I. It's ... it may sound strange to you, but ..."

Thank goodness for mind-reading. I got a pretty good idea of what Christiane was going to say before the words came tumbling out of her.

"We've been thinking. That ... well, that we might like to have a child."

- "Or two." said Elodie.

***

Mirella came to Paris again. Since Sammy was back at home, there was no need to be anything more than moderately discreet. She could stay overnight in my hotel room (as she did the first night), or I could stay in hers (as I did the second night).

I was on my way back to my own room when my cell phone went off. I checked to see who it was.

Kavia.

Oh, well. I answered.

- "Hello, Kavia. How are you?"

- "A little tired, but very happy. You'll never guess where I am!"

- "Where?"

- "Paris!"

***

Kavia's plane had just landed. She would need a while to get through customs, and then to come into the city. I told her which hotel I was at - what else was I supposed to do? Then I ran to find Janine and Lillian.

Cooler heads (than mine) quickly prevailed. They came up with the rudiments of a plan. Lunch with Mirella, while Janine waited for Kavia, and took her to my hotel room, where she could shower, change, and refresh herself.

I returned from lunch with Mirella, and went to my room, for a joyful reunion with my Indian paramour. She was almost giddy with anticipation, which resulted in a frenzied fuck that almost went out of control (Kavia banged her head on the headboard, and nearly gave herself a concussion).

We both showered, and went off to our evening performance. I explained to Kavia that I had to meet, afterwards, with a French journalist, who wanted to interview Janine and me.

- "Oh - that's so cool." said Kavia. "Can I come?"

I had to shake my head. "Pretty dull stuff. It'll all be in French, too. But I can be back by midnight or so ... and I don't have a show tomorrow night."

- "Mmm ..." she said. "Maybe I'll be able to stay awake until you get back."

- "Or I could wake you up ..."

- "You'd better."

The show went well. Lillian passed me a little blue pill, backstage. Then she took charge of Kavia, and got her back to my hotel room. I returned with Mirella (who'd also been at the show), and managed to convince her that we should go to her room, instead of mine.

She was a little more demanding than I'd expected. Mirella was flying home the next day, so that this would be our last time together for a while. She was happy to have a passionate fuck - the first time. But then Mirella wanted 'proof of my devotion', and a prolonged cuddle before our second bout.

She rode me slowly, teasing us both, bringing me to the edge of orgasm, and then pulling back just before I could come. Tantalizing ... and delicious. Kavia will just have to wait, I decided. Mirella had her way with me, before allowing us both to climax, almost simultaneously.

It was well past midnight before I could disentangle myself from my Brazilian lover. She didn't complain when I went to shower in her bathroom. She murmured an endearment when I kissed her cheek, but was too sated, or too tired to ask me to stay.

I went back to my own room - just as tired, just as sated, but still erect - to find Kavia asleep on my bed. She was lying face down, wearing only some wispy lingerie. That helped me to decide on just how to wake her.

She barely stirred as I began to press light kisses on her lovely ass. She moaned a little when I spread her butt cheeks, and began to stroke her pussy lips with my finger. Still lying on her stomach, Kavia raised her hips a little, to give me better access.

She groaned aloud when I lay down on the bed behind her, and began feasting on her with lips and tongue.

- "Oh, yes ..." she grunted, when I finally penetrated her from behind.

Kavia was the recipient - and beneficiary - of my best efforts, from roughly 2 A.M. until just before dawn.

After another shower, I was just barely presentable enough to have breakfast with Mirella, and then to see her off as she and Cousin Carla took a taxi to the airport.

Then I went back to see Kavia.

- "This is fun." she said. "I want to travel with you for a while."

She came to Frankfurt with us - and came in Frankfurt (multiple times). It wasn't until after Vienna that she could be persuaded to go home.

- "I love travelling with you." she said. "We should do this again."

- "That's a wonderful idea." I said.

***

Irene met me in Athens. We spent three days there, and then took a ferry to Crete. She was an amazing tour guide, providing just enough information to keep me interested, without inundating me with facts.

But when I was genuinely intrigued, Irene had stories to tell me. She was growing ever more comfortable with me, secure in the knowledge that I was coming back to see her - and that I would continue to do so.

She was so sad when I had to leave, that I promised to return for an extended stay.

- "I'd like to stay longer. For ... a month or so, next time." I wasn't sure that I could pull that off - or when. I was really just thinking aloud.

That made Irene happy - but also sad. She was worried about our long-term prospects. How could we truly be together if I could only be here for a week every four to six months?

I didn't have an answer to that unspoken question.

***

Japan. Ri. She did her best to blow my mind again. She'd dyed her hair a curious shade of burgundy (which didn't really suit her), and she dressed for me in some sort of silky mesh that made it look like she'd gotten an especially freaky Escher tattoo. She really wanted to impress me, so that I would come back more often.

Taiwan. Sandra was ... sweeter. Kinder. She asked me if I was open to the idea of her coming to visit me in Canada.

- "I've never travelled very far. But I'd like to see your country ..."

Just like Ri, Sandra wanted to see me more often. She knew how far it was from Toronto to Taipei. She was actually thrilled that I'd made the trip three times - but she was worried that I'd grow tired of her. She was also wondering what she could do to connect us more firmly - to guarantee a future between us.

Vicky spent another night in my hotel room. I'd been intoxicated by her tight, sweet little body the first time. She was no less lovely - but I could've wished that she would show just a tiny bit of ... initiative.

It was like playing the piano; the piano responds - sometimes beautifully - but it doesn't touch you back. I did my best to make it worthwhile for her. She had two orgasms, at least. And as we lay cuddling, I read her mind: she was thinking about how we (she and I) could expand her parents' garden, and perhaps set them up with a few more chickens and pigs.

My next stop was India, where Kavia was up to her old tricks. I met a Bollywood actress, and a semi-famous golfer. She was showing me off, but also hoping that I would be impressed, and therefore see her as a prestigious mate.

She had also commissioned someone to do full horoscopes of the two of us, to prove that we were fully compatible because our stars were so were aligned.

I saw the astrological charts, and surprised Kavia by vomiting all over them. There was next to no warning: I saw the diagrams and dates, felt nauseous, and almost immediately spewed up my lunch.

She apologized. I apologized. But I also repeated my warnings about her attempts to show me off, like some prize bull. Kavia felt properly remorseful - for the rest of that day.

***

Esther was surprised to see me again. I'd kept in touch - a letter, and a phone call. But she was still astonished when I actually turned up on her doorstep with gifts for Grandma and Sunny - and for her.

- "I don't understand, Peter."

- "You were perfectly clear, Esther. You told me the truth. And since then, I've been trying to reconcile my feelings for you with ... your feelings."

"I think that you know that I desire you - as a woman. And I suspect that you feel the same, to some degree ..."

That was putting it mildly. Esther was hot for me. But she couldn't break her moral code, regardless of how tempted she was. Nor would she abandon her mother or her daughter.

The ball was definitely in my court - I just wasn't ready to return it - not quite yet.

Was that unfair? No. Was it teasing? Maybe (a little).

Esther wasn't going to abandon her principles. The question was ... could I?

***

Brazil. Tampa. Atlanta. Chicago. I got back to Toronto at the end of the summer.

- "Rest and refit, partner." said Janine.

- "Almost there." said Lillian. Her plan: I would make one more world tour. No shows - this would be more like a 'holiday' for me. 12 destinations; one more connection with each of the 'women in question'. That's how we would finish 2027.

On January 14th, 2028, I would have to impregnate Breanna.

***

I snuck away to Montreal for a weekend, to see Sophie.

The day I got back to Toronto, I was absolutely stunned. Sitting outside the door to the apartment I shared with Sammy, was ...

- "Ashley?"

She stood up. "Hey, Pete. I thought ... I thought I'd surprise you. Sorry. I probably should have called."

What could I do? She looked so vulnerable - she'd driven from Chicago to Toronto - and she was still unsure of her reception.

I took her in my arms. "I can't believe you're here."

Text sequence #1: Sammy - 'what are you doing tonight?' - 'staying at Trish's. Why?'

Text sequence #2: Janine - 'help!!!'

It had taken Ashley considerable courage to do this. She had gone after guys that she'd fucked before, only to discover that they wanted nothing more to do with her. But she wanted me - and she suspected that I really did like her.

I didn't have it in me to disappoint her again. Besides, I was going to have to get her pregnant in July of the next year. She only had a simple overnight bag with her - I put it in my room, and then took her to dinner.

We went to a Polish restaurant, where you could get enormous schnitzels, bigger than the plates they served them on, plus big steins of beer.

- "You're not mad at me? For showing up unannounced?"

- "No, Ashley. Would I have preferred that you warn me that you were coming? Yes. But I'm really pleased to see you."

- "I'm glad. I was afraid ..."

- "You shouldn't be. You're a spectacular woman. Any guy would be lucky to be with you."

Ashley had driven 8 hours to come see me - and she'd been uncertain of her reception. But once I'd welcomed her to my apartment, there was no doubt where we'd end up. So I went down on her, and brought her to two orgasms before I would even let her touch my cock.

By the time I actually entered her, she was fit to be tied.

- "Oh, my God!" she cried out. "I love you!"

She didn't mention it, afterwards. I think that Ashley was a little embarrassed. But I'd heard her - quite clearly - and I was more embarrassed than she was.

***

- "Got to get you ready for the final push." said Janine.

It was late September of 2027. I had just enough time for one more whirlwind world tour, to see each of the 12 women. Then ... the Year of Decision. I would have to impregnate one woman every month.

Breanna in January. Elodie in February. Vicky in March.

Sophie in April.

I was ... a mess. Conflicted. Confused.

- "You need a spa treatment." said Lillian.

She booked a day for me. Massage. Manicure. Pedicure. The full treatment. I showed up at the spa treatment center at the appointed time.

Gina did the massage. I felt like a wet noodle after that.

- "You just relax, Mr. Grey." she said. "Our technician will be in shortly, for your mani-pedi."

I did as she asked. I was so relaxed, I was practically asleep.

- "Hi." said the technician. "I'm here for your ... oh, shit."

I rolled over. To look up into a face I knew so very well.

- "Danielle?"

***

- "I can get you another technician." she said, immediately.

- "Danielle?" My ex-girlfriend could hardly look at me.

She was terribly embarrassed to be in the same room with me. I tried to put her at ease.

"Hey - it's okay. There's no hard feelings ... I mean, I understood that you had hard feeling towards me. But ... I'm still curious. What happened with us? Was it something I did? Or didn't do?"

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,300 Followers