Just a Little Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showed up in Atlanta on a Monday - the 10th of January, 2028. Breanna would be raped and impregnated by my father on the 14th. I was going to beat him to the punch by seducing and impregnating her on the 11th.

She was in tip-top form. She'd bought some new clothes for my visit, and in anticipation of a pretty substantial declaration on my part. She was expecting a proposal, or some sort of commitment. She'd gone so far as to take Wednesday off work, just in case Tuesday night turned out to be legendary.

We had a quiet night on Monday - me tired from my flight, her from work. She fucked me before we went to sleep, but it was more the opening act, or the feature film before the main event that we both expected on Tuesday night.

She went off to work Tuesday, with a big smile on her face. I'd told her that I needed to do 'some shopping', but that I would take care of dinner, too.

Lillian dropped by in the afternoon, to give me a new outfit for Breanna, along with an expensive diamond necklace.

Breanna came home from work looking a little tired.

- "Rough day?"

- "You have no idea." she said.

- "Why don't you take a bath." I said. "I'll make you a drink, and you can tell me about it."

- "What about dinner?" she asked.

- "I can have it ready in 30 minutes. Bath first - and a drink. Let's get you freshened up, and relaxed. How about a foot massage, while you tell me about your day?"

She accepted my directions, and climbed into a hot, sudsy tub. I had to admire the way the soapy suds clung to the lower slopes of her breasts. I handed her a margarita.

- "You're spoiling me."

- "Hardly." I said. "You deserve the very best." Including a full helping of my baby batter tonight. No condom - and you'll be all for that.

"So tell me - what went on today?" I waited for her to tell me about her tough day, working in animal control for the city of Atlanta.

Breanna sighed, and lay back in the hot water.

- "You have no idea. People are nuts, whenever there's a full moon. But the dogs at the shelter? It's crazy ... they howl, and jump around. They say that the full moon affects people the same way - and I believe it."

"My friend Shelley - she works at the hospital - it's their busiest night of the month. People do weird shit when there's a full moon. You ask cops, or teachers ... people just go do stupid things when the moon is full ... I'd hate to work in a mental hospital, you know ..."

"Where you going?" said Breanna.

- "Just checking on dinner." I mumbled.

I left the bathroom like a zombie. My steps led me into Breanna's living room, with its large picture window. I looked out, into the gathering dark, and saw it - the full moon.

There it was, in all its glory.

I don't have the greatest memory. I wasn't much of a student, back in school. But I couldn't possibly have forgotten what Janine and Lillian had told me, all those years ago.

My father, Robert Clifford, was going to rape and impregnate 13 women on the nights of 13 consecutive full moons, all in the same year. These women, all of magical bloodline - all born on the night of a full moon in 2001, would give birth to daughters.

Robert Clifford would murder them all, and steal the 13 girls, who he would raise as a super-powerful coven of witches.

Except that it was all bullshit.

I was here with Breanna, on the 11th of January - on the night of the full moon. Janine and Lillian had lied to me: they'd told me that the full moon fell on the 14th.

It was all a lie. My father wasn't coming.

I was Robert Clifford. The demon was me.

*****