Just a Memory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophie," Lily admonished, "That's not a proper question."

"We're playing Truth or Dare. There are no proper questions."

"I don't mind. It was fantastic," I answered.

Lily continued, "So, honestly, you've only shagged one woman, one time in two years?"

"Yep; well for one weekend, but only that one encounter, yes."

"He's practically a virgin," Sophie giggled.

"Do you remember sex, you know, from before?" Lily asked.

"Not specifically. But when we...well, had sex, it was familiar; it came back to me."

"I'll bet it did," Sophie snickered again. "Okay, let's get back to the game."

Lily spun the bottle and it landed on me again, "Truth or dare?"

I chose truth.

Lily thought for a second, "Was she pretty, your date?"

"She was nice looking and had a pretty sexy body. She was also very sweet and kind."

On my turn, the bottle landed on me again, "I think this game is rigged," I groused.

Sophie immediately asked, "Truth or dare?"

I chose truth again.

"So, if you had a choice, which one of us would you pick to 'date'?"

"Sophie! Really?" Lily exclaimed.

Laughing, she answered, "Don't pretend you don't want to know."

"Um, can I take a dare?" I asked.

"Certainly," Sophie answered, "Well then, let's see...I know; give Lily a proper winch."

"Crivens, Sophie?"

"Are ye sayin' nae?" Sophie asked.

Lily, blushing a little, answered, "I guess not."

"What's a winch?" I asked innocently.

"Just a kiss," Sophie informed me, "but a proper one requires you to use your tongue, you know, a French kiss."

"What, really?"

"I don't blame you if you don't want to. She's pure minter, but you took the dare, so I'm afraid you have to," she grinned.

Lily slapped her on the arm, "Ah'm na homely, ye sow. If anybody's homely, it's ye."

"Okay, ye're ta footer; quit stallin'. Get to it. Josh, you're not going to disappoint are you."

I gave a solemn look, "Well, if I must, I must."

"Stand up, you two. Make it proper."

I stood and Lily slowly rose. She was blushing. I tentatively placed my hands on her shoulders, drawing her close to me. She tipped her head up and closed her eyes. I met her full, soft lips and pressed mine against hers. I felt her tongue part my lips and I reciprocated. I could taste the alcohol on her breath. Her mouth was small and very warm. She played her tongue around, and I felt her hands on my upper arms as she leaned into me, pressing her firm breasts into me. I felt my cock respond and hoped she didn't. We continued to kiss till Sophie interrupted.

"Okay, that's enough you two. You'll be making babies next," she groused playfully.

We broke the kiss, and Lily was flushed down to her decolletage.

She fanned herself, "Whew, that was quite a kiss. Are you sure you haven't been busier than you claim?"

I laughed, "It's like riding a bike..."

Sophie remarked, "I think you enjoyed riding that bike too much. Damn, I should have dared you to kiss me! My next dare won't be so...enjoyable."

As we drank and played, the girls got sillier, and bolder, and drunker. Sophie was drinking two glasses to Lily's one, and I was sipping my beer.

On one of Lily's turns, she spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Truth or dare?"

I chose dare. I decided to avoid some of the questions they were asking, which had gotten rather ribald - "So, how often do you wank?" - etc.

Lily surprised me, "I dare you to show us your bare chest."

Sophie clapped, "Good one!"

"Too late for 'truth'," I asked.

"Too late, too late," Sophie giggled, "Let's see it!"

I stood and started to untuck my shirt.

Sophie instructed, "No, do it like the lads in that show, like a striptease."

Lily didn't protest that one, she just nodded her head and giggled, "Yes, like that."

"I'm not sure how you..."

"You know, sexy," Sophie explained and did the striptease ditty. It was familiar and I understood.

I did my best and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, stripped it down my shoulders, then whipped it off to hoots from the girls, then I pulled my undershirt part way up and paused.

"Take it off, you tease," Sophie barked.

I whipped the t-shirt over my head, twirled it around and tossed it aside. They hooted and whistled, and I think I blushed a little. My ears felt warm.

Sophie clapped, "Yeah, Rob can't hold a candle to that!"

I was embarrassed and quickly grabbed my t-shirt to put it back on.

"No sir! What comes off, stays off," Sophie remarked.

"Is that a rule?" I asked.

"Yep, I just made it," she laughed.

On my turn, I was willing the bottle to not point at me. It stopped on Sophie.

Realizing it was my turn to challenge her, I paused and thought for a moment. I laughed to myself as I thought of the question and a dare to get even. Out of nowhere, I came up with a crazy question, "Have you ever had sex with a woman?" Where did that come from? I didn't get to ask her.

"Okay, Sophie, truth or dare?" I asked, grinning.

"I don't think I want to do either. That's an evil grin you have, Yank...Dare, I guess."

"Okay, show 'your' chest."

"Maybe I should have said truth. What was your question going to be?"

"Nope. I'm saving it."

Lily interrupted, "Come on, Sis; off with it, and do it like we made Josh."

Sophie didn't hesitate and stood. She began gyrating her hips and Lily supplied the strip music as she unbuttoned her blouse, which she removed with a flourish, then started to sit.

"No, no, no, Sis, aff yer bra, show yer peedie chebs (little breasts)! Right, Josh?"

"Um, show her...oh, gotcha. Yes of course. That's what I had to do."

To me, Sophie complained, "You've no bra...or proper titties...bugger me; I should've taken the question...Fine."

She started dancing again and reached back, releasing her bra, a rather skimpy, white affair. She teased for a minute, then dropped the straps off her shoulders, holding the cups in place. When she whipped the bra off, she exposed only the second set of breasts I'd seen 'in the flesh', and they were lovely - full, firm B-cups; they sat up proudly on her chest, with smallish, pink aureoles and pert nipples. I felt a stirring - big surprise.

When she pulled the bra away, she exclaimed, "Ta da!" then to her sister, "Ye happy now, ye wee huddy?"

Lily nodded and laughed.

"I'm happy," I grinned.

Sophie gave a slight bow, "So pleased, Yank." She sat down, "I need another drink. Whose turn is it?"

"Yours," Lily reminded her.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Lily, who chose truth.

Sophie gave her a sly look, "Do ye fancy the Nat King Cole with Josh?"

Lily's mouth dropped open, "Ye boggin' cuddy (smelly nag)!"

"What?" I asked, bewildered.

Sophie laughed, "I asked if she wanted to shag you!"

(It's a Scottish thing, slang phrases that rhyme with slang terms, thus - doing the 'Nat King Cole' equals 'puttin it in the hole'.)

Lily barked, "Dare!"

Sophie grinned, "Okay, Sis, bare 'em."

"Damn, Ah ken that was comin'."

I was torn. I was interested in her answer, but also in seeing her sans clothing.

"Fine!" Lily groused as she stood.

I joined Sophie in providing the musical accompaniment and Lily started slowly swaying as she teasingly unbuttoned her blouse. Unlike Sophie, whose dance was more ribald, Lily's was seductive, more sensual. She ever so slowly pulled the blouse off her shoulders and down her torso, revealing a lacey, pale blue bra. At this point, Lily had more than a 'splash' of alcohol and I think was feeling no pain. When she started removing her bra, she made and held eye contact with me. When she slid the bra down, I felt my dick start to swell. Her breasts were magnificent - full, plump C-cups, with only the slightest declination. Her aureoles were larger and more prominent, 'puffier' than her sister's, and her nipples were a bit fuller - totally suckable. I was quickly discovering I have a thing for nipples.

I couldn't help myself; I applauded. Sophie joined me.

"Nice dance, Sis; and yes, yer paps are pure barry (fantastic)! Now, sit down."

Lily opined, "Ah need another drink if Ah'm going to sit here with me paps to the breeze."

"Yeah, I could use one, too," I added.

"Good lad; we'll make a Scotsman of you yet," Sophie joked.

"If being able to drink large quantities and not pass out is the requirement, I may come up short," I remarked.

Lily chuckled, "But not where it counts, I hope...Oh shit! I can't believe I said that," she gasped, clapping her hand over her mouth.

Sophie cackled, "Crivens, Lil!"

I sat clueless for about ten seconds, then busted up, "Lily, I can't believe you said that, either, but believe me, if I was a Scotsman, I'd be a proud..." I caught myself too late. Too damn much to drink.

Sophie chuckled, "Oooh, for sure? Or just a hollow boast?"

"I'm done talking; bring me a beer."

Sophie laughed and brought the drinks. I knew I shouldn't have another, but we were way past "shouldn't." I noticed Sophie weaving a little when she returned.

"Okay, so whose turn to spin?" Sophie asked.

"Lily's," I answered.

Lily bent forward and spun the bottle. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts.

Sophie leaned over to me, "Need to borrow some glasses, Yank? Ah don want ye tae strain yer yaks," she drawled in Scottish.

Busted.

Distracted, watching the bottle spin, Lily asked, "What's the matter with his eyes...Oh, Josh, looks like you're the lucky one. Let's see...Hmm, okay, truth or dare?"

"I'm going with a dare, I think."

Lily grinned. She was up to no good.

"Okay, I dare you to tell us, if you could shag someone in this room, who would you choose?" She sat back and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

I protested, "What kind of dare is that. You can't do that!"

I turned to Sophie to protest. She was looking at Lily with a mix of awe and glee.

"Ye devil. That's pure deid brilliant!"

"Sophie, that can't be legal. She can't dare me to tell the truth, right?"

"I'm no barrister, but I think she hit on it with that one. You have to answer, Yank...or you can drop your trousers," she said, making no effort to disguise her glee at my predicament.

I thought for a long minute.

"Okay, fine, truthful answer - I would choose...to shag both of you!"

"Oh, that's not fair!" Lily protested.

Sophie laughed, "It was as fair as your challenge. But I think you missed the point, my dimwitted sister - He just said he wanted to shag both of us!"

"Whoa, I didn't say want, I was...I was answering if I had to choose..."

"Are you saying you don't want to shag us?" Sophie parried.

"No, no..."

"So, you do want to shag us..."

"I want..." I took a large swig of beer, "I want no more talk about shagging."

Sophie kept after me, "So we're done talking. We're going straight to shagging now, are we?"

I feigned a grimace, "Whose turn to spin?"

Lily, laughing and slapping her leg, answered, "You follow me."

"Good," I thought, "the damn bottle better point at someone else." It did; it pointed at Sophie.

I grinned, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth, you wanker."

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"What's the dare?"

"Are you passing on the question?"

She hiccupped, "Bring on the dare! Do your worst."

"Okay. I dare you to give your sister a winch!"

"You, you...Yank! I'm not kissin' that sow."

"Ah'd soon winch a sow's dowp (ass)!" Lily added.

I looked at Sophie, "I knew you wouldn't. I was counting on it," I said smugly.

"Were you now?" Sophie replied and hiccupped.

"Yes. I remember the penalty for refusing a truth and a dare - you have to remove an article of clothing."

"You devil. You're not as drunk as I thought you were, [hiccup] or as drunk as I am," she laughed.

Lily egged her on, "Go on you sorry goose, he wants to see your skinny legs and your old lady knickers."

"Old lady knickers, my arse!"

Sophie stood, wobbling a little, and unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and pushed them down. Her panties were also white, and also quite brief, cut high on the hips, with just strings on the side. And her legs were not skinny; they were firm and nicely muscled.

Lily snickered, "Ye wearin' a thong, are ye?"

"A thong?" I questioned. I had no memory of that, other than some kind of sandal.

"Show 'im yer hackit (ugly) dowp, you trollop!"

Sophie hiccupped again, and slurred, "Ye want to see me arse, Yank?"

"Absolutely," I grinned.

She promptly spun around, and bent over, virtually sticking her bare ass in my face. It was a damn, nice ass.

Without thinking, I gave a cheek a little smack, "Nice bum, Sophie."

Without straightening up, she turned and looked back at me, "Thanks, Yank," then swayed and fell over sideways, partially catching herself.

Lily cracked up, "Ye silly minter, yer oot yer face." She turned to me, "We better put her to bed. Can you manage her, Josh?"

"I got her," I said as I picked her up, then followed Lily to one of the bedrooms.

Sophie slurred, "Ye takin' me tae bed, Yank?"

I laughed, "Truth or dare?" and placed her on the bed as Lily pulled back the covers. I have to say, carrying her nude body to the bed did little to dissuade my state of excitement that had been building.

We exited the bedroom and closed the door. Sophie was already snoring softly.

This left Lily and I standing there looking at each other, bare chested, or should I say, bare breasted. It was a little awkward.

"Fancy a cup of coffee?" Lily asked, breaking the tension.

"Very much. I can make it. Perhaps, you would like to put your, um, top back on?" I suggested.

"Thanks, that's gentlemanly of you. I feel a bit exposed. I'll get your shirt...much as I hate to," she smiled shyly.

"Back at ya'," I replied, grinning.

We sat and drank coffee and chatted a while. I was dead tired and said as much.

"Our couch is way too small for you. Mind sharing my bed?"

"If that's acceptable, I mean, if you're comfortable with that?"

"I'm comfortable...just for sleeping...of course," she added, haltingly.

"Of course."

"I'll slip into a nightie if you don't mind, and use the loo?"

"Certainly."

I waited in the kitchen until Lily called me. I availed myself of the bathroom then joined her. She was in bed next to the wall. I turned out the light and went to get into bed.

"You can sleep in your shorts. I promise I won't take advantage of you," Lily joked.

"Ditto."

I got in and lay down on my side, facing away. Lily spooned against me, laying an arm over me, "I haven't had a man in my bed in a while, you mind?" she whispered.

"How could I possibly?"

I slept like the dead.

III. PARTING WAYS

I was abruptly awakened by, "Crivens! Ye two, ye done the Nat King, ye have!"

Sophie was standing in the door to the bedroom, still in her thong and nothing else - not a bad sight to awaken to, but a rude awakening, nonetheless.

Lily stirred next to me and propped up, "Naw we didnae!"

"Ah'm not believin' it for a second."

"We just slept, Sophie. Honest," I assured her.

"Well, aren't you the gentleman," Sophie remarked, "and no wonder Lily isn't gettin' any action. I'd have been on you like a calf on a cow's teet!" she laughed.

Lily countered, "You bampot, you'd have just kept him awake snorin' is all you'd have done!"

I chuckled, "She's right, but if you insist on staying undressed, I might take you up on that. You look pretty hot in that thong, and I'm only so much of a gentleman."

"Oh, crap, Ah'm plum skud (naked)!" Sophie yelped, and shot out of the bedroom.

"I have to use the bathroom. I'm about to bust," I said.

"Go ahead; I'm right behind you...and Josh, you are quite the gentleman."

"It wasn't for lack of wanting," I smiled.

Lily turned my face to her and gave a warm, gentle kiss, "Thank you, Josh."

After showers and dressing, we headed back to my hotel. Sophie had called Elaine and explained that they had kidnapped me and that I was fine. They agreed we would meet for dinner - it was already noon by the time we had awakened and gotten ready.

At dinner, I got quite the treatment from Elaine and Derrick over having spent the night with the sisters. It took a bit of persuading to convince them that all we did was get drunk and play silly games.

Later, Elaine pulled me aside, "I'm quite proud of you, Josh. Do you realize how far you've come in just a couple of months - this trip, your socializing, your 'carrying on' with the opposite sex?"

"I owe it to you, Sis. You made it all happen. I don't know if I ever thanked you for pushing me out the door, so to speak."

"You're most welcome."

After dinner, we agreed to meet later at a 'gastro-pub' for food and beverage to talk about our trip to Edinburgh and up to Inverness, and to say farewell to the sisters.

I left with Sophie and Lily, and Derrick and Elaine left on their business.

We walked a bit and reminisced about the week and expressed our sadness at having to part. Eventually we encountered a coffee house and went in to sit and have a cup or two.

Sophie informed me that she had a gig that coming Monday with an 'older couple' and Lily was joining her again.

When we sat, Lily and I ended up beside each other, and at some point, I felt her hand seek mine out under the table. I closed my hand around her small one and gently squeezed. She squeezed back firmly. For some reason, my heart fluttered in my chest. I felt a surge of emotion. I knew I had feelings for Lily and this small gesture was an affirmation that she had feelings for me, too.

Sophie chatted on and I did my best to stay engaged in the conversation, but my attention was divided between what she was saying and the play of emotions between Lily and me.

After the coffee house, we meandered through some side streets till we came to a small park. We sat and watched people feed the birds and children playing in a fountain.

"Josh, I have enjoyed...it's been a pleasure, um..." Lily started and faltered.

"Likewise," I interjected, "This has been the best experience I've had since my accident and I enjoyed your company immensely."

Sophie cleared her throat, "I'm going to go take some pictures of the children."

I nodded, and she surreptitiously winked at me. Lily was looking at her hands.

"Lily, I have to admit I have feelings for you and I believe you have feelings for me, but I don't know what we can do about that, if anything. But I do want you to know, I think you are very special, and no matter what, I will not forget the time we've spent together."

"Thank you, Josh. I wanted to say that, but was afraid to. I didn't want to be disappointed if you didn't feel the same way."

I turned her face to me, tipped her chin up and kissed her. She placed a hand on my cheek, then I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her more passionately. When we parted our embrace, Lily immediately started dabbing tears from her eyes.

I started, "I wished I had more time here, but..."

"No, you are here with your sister and her friend, and I understand. But I do wish we had more time."

Sophie returned and said it was time we headed in the direction of the pub. I stood and held a hand out for Lily, who stood and fell against me, wrapping me in her arms. She was crying. I felt her sobbing against my chest. Sophie patted her on the shoulder. We walked down the long, narrow streets towards the main part of town, with Lily pressed against my side, arm around my waist, and mine over her shoulder. I took my free hand and held Sophie's. She gave it a firm squeeze, then held it as we walked.

As we reached the center of town, the sun was sliding past the rooftops and a chill was coming into the air. My heart was pounding in my chest and there was a big knot in my stomach.

We met at this large pub downtown; a more upscale place, with three levels to it, one with dancing and loud music. We sat in a more sedate bar upstairs, where we could have a blether. The food was excellent and they had the cask ales I had grown fond of.