All Comments on 'Just a Quickie'

by naughty4you

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
1DirtyOldMan1DirtyOldManalmost 3 years ago

Wow,Daddy really enjoyed that hon,please keep making audios like this !

SensualLynn4uSensualLynn4ualmost 3 years ago

Incredibly sexy! Keep them coming baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's so hot, I love love love the way you cum!

Eroticstoryllover1972Eroticstoryllover1972almost 3 years ago

Oh My God!! Just what I needed!

TraditionalGentlemanTraditionalGentlemanalmost 3 years ago

Such beautiful, emotional, sensual voice ! You are a good girl for daddy naughty, keep the audios coming !

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 3 years ago

You have no idea.........

I have been cumming to you ever since I heard your first audio but this one was special because we both came together....Thank you for this little quickie sweetie,daddy’s girl always cums thru....;)

St_StrapSt_Strapalmost 3 years ago

Powerful, hypnotic and totally delicious

Betharina521Betharina521almost 3 years ago

Being honest, that was very sexy. How you didnt really talk much or "set a scene". It made me wet my panties a little (Blush)

1DirtyOldMan1DirtyOldManalmost 3 years ago

I love this audio hon,such a sexy,sultry voice......fifth time listening and i lasted till the five minute mark,if you know what i mean.Felt sooooo good to join you !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Had my hand rubbing my clit and slipped my fingers in and came hard with you baby my pussy was dripping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great story

This was very hot and intense. I especially liked how you barely said anything for the first two minutes, relying on your moans and gasps to convey your arousal and passion and turn the readers on. It made me so hard. And the way you came, so hard, and then came again... so erotic and sensual. That "Thank you for coming with me, daddy" at the end was perfect. Keep up the great work. You are quite talented, passionate and kinky. I hope you will post more!

MasterabatorMasterabatorover 2 years ago

This was so fucking Goood!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All three of your stories made me so hard. Yes, I did cum with you. I couldn't help it!

BigValleyHeathBigValleyHeathover 2 years ago

Love hearing your pleasure. Amazing voice that made me want more.

Rammjjett308Rammjjett308almost 2 years ago

Amazing audio. Puts you right there made me hard and came a the end will listen again.

satyr54satyr54almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this very much! I hope you create more !

ookab2154ookab2154almost 2 years ago

This was really fucking good! Loved the desperation, pleading, slight begging and tone you delivered it with. Sounded genuine and convincing which is much more than I can say about most material out there especially from larger companies that are fine sounding cheap and commercial, Keep creating!

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

PERFECTION! No, thank you.

LongTimer2LongTimer2over 1 year ago

Wonderfully done. I could see you writhing and cumming as you played with that treasure. I hope that you will do more content. You have been idle too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So remarkable to hear, fabulous !! Son wonderful hearing the build up, your dirty talk, and then that sweet release. :)

You ooze sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Priceless, Queen.

Datrucker

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

I loved the build up to your orgasms. Excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughty4you@naughty4you
I'm here to enjoy myself and chat with like minded people. Love dirty talk, AP, older men, Daddys with dirty minds, non-con, and many other very dark and depraved things... few limits Feel free to listen to my Literotica audios that you can find below in the Stories/Poems se...