Just a Quicky

Story Info
A quick, hot romp...
1.1k words
4.31
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a Quicky

"Fuck me!" she seethed, her lust coming to a head as my head stretched her engorged, deep pink lips. I had her legs up in the air, almost perpendicular to her body but spread shoulder-width apart to use as leverage as I started my rhythm. Pulling almost all the way out, keeping just the tip of the head inside her warm, wet, snatched pussy, then violent burying myself in her glorious depths to the hilt. Rinse. Repeat. Savagely speed up ad slow down, then speed up again randomly & continually.

"Whose...pussy...is...this...?" I demanded of her; each word punctuated by the slamming of our bodies meeting in carnal bliss.

"Yours..." she practically whispered, but I was in no mood for discretion. I pulled out of her, flipped her onto all-fours, and pushed her chest & face into the bed. This had the wonderful effect of presenting her pussy and her plump ass cheeks for my viewing and playing pleasure.

I repeated my question to her as I simultaneously shoved myself all the way back into her and spanked her ass cheeks. Her reply came but it was significantly muffled by the bed. The solution was damn-near perfect, so I asked her one more time, then I grabbed her hair close to the scalp and pulled back toward me. This caused her to maintain her arched back but now at the mercy of my direct manual control, which brough her face upward & no longer smushed against the bed. I could finally hear what I wanted.

"YOURS!" she shouted, "IT'S YOUR PUSSY! It's yours, all yours, only yours..."

"Damn fuckin' right!" I spanked her right cheek for emphasis, then grabbed onto her hips and resumed pounding the full length of my cock hard & fast into her dripping wet cunt. I followed up with another slap but to the other cheek (gotta even things out, ya know?) and then I ran my fingernails down the length of her nude, glistening back. I continue my uninterrupted scratch by moving back toward myself, over both sides of the booty, and then down each thigh. I changed direction again and went once again to draw my fingernails over her back.

This time I kept on down to her head and grabbed up some more hair and pulled back. She once again arched backward for me which allowed me to get a hold around her throat, just under her chin, and, with the other hand a began to molest a titty. My fingers found her nipple and I began to squeeze & stroke it to life. She moaned her approval between my cock drilling into her and the sensations from playing with her nipple.

"Yes, yes! Don't stop; I'm going to cum!"

"Good girl! Cum all over this cock," I urged her. I could feel her pussy start to bear down, her body confirming the impending climax. In order to help push her orgasm over the edge, I slide my hand from her erect nipple to the other and began lightly stroking it quickly, as though my finger where a tongue flicking across the now growing brown bud. All the while I increased the pressure around the sides of her throat, just the way I know she likes it. And, like I thought, it was too much for her to stave off any longer. She let out a loud, long moan, almost like a cry of gratitude, as she came. Her pussy gripped down all around my cock bringing me closer to my own orgasm.

I could barely hold off my own climax as hers wound down. But I knew I wouldn't be able to do it again, so I decided to finish big. I released her and allowed her to fall forward onto the bed. I pulled my drenched cock out of her pussy and flipped her over onto her back. I then got off the bed to stand at the edge and then I moved her so that her head lay over the end.

"Open wide," I ordered as I slid my cock into her mouth. I thrusted forward and I could feel my cock open up and then enter her throat. "Fuck, that's good!" I held my cock there until she started to gag and then I pulled back but not all the way out. I pushed back into her throat, but I didn't wait for her to gag this time because this time I began to slowly fuck her throat. I pumped in and out of her as I held onto her tits and played with her nipples. I started to work up my pace but the warm, wetness of her mouth and throat was quickly bringing me close to my orgasm.

She must've been able to tell I was about to bust because she started to swirl her tongue around my cock head every time I pulled back. It felt divine, the sensation of her soft tongue encircling my hard member just as I drove it deep into her throat. I felt my balls tighten and my cock swell and just as I was about to erupt, I pulled out of her mouth and slapped my cock down onto her face.

"Oh shit! Fuck, I'm cumming!" I exclaimed as ropes of white cum shot forth, covering her neck and chest. I could feel her tongue licking & sucking at my balls as my climax rocked me. I coated every inch of her titties in my cum, with an occasional bit shooting down toward the rest of her body. As my fountain of ejaculation turned to just a dribble, I couldn't help but play with her sexy body, spreading my cum around and missing with the sweat she'd worked up. My fingers traveled over her nipples, down her abdomen, reaching her sensitive clit for a quick rub, then I brought my hands back up to her breasts as she squealed in over-stimulated delight.

I couldn't much help myself, and bent down to take one of her hard, brown nipples into my mouth. I gently bit down at the base and swirled my tongue around the tip. I could hear her sigh and let out a slight moan and my attentions. I switched over to the other nipple, biting and flicking and licking it, to which I heard more moaning.

Then I pulled her upright onto the bed and kissed her full on the mouth. Our tongues danced furiously almost as if she was desperate to taste me. My found my hand working its way down to her still wet pussy. I gave it a quick, light slap, which elicited a whiny moan of pleasure and pain. She smiled knowingly.

"Come in the shower so you can spray me down," she beckoned as she made her way off the bed.

"Saving water? Smart and sexy!"

"Who said anything about you using water?" she replied with a fleeting glance at my dick and a wink as she disappeared behind the en-suite door.

THE END