A Good Worker

Story Info
Sam is a relief worker at her office, one of the best.
2.5k words
4.39
43.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers

Author's Note:

Hello everybody! I haven't been available for the last while because of work as well as several personal issues, but I finally found the time to do some more writing. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone- I actually forgot that I uploaded my other story, Needed, and was already making plans to re-write it because there were a few elements that I wasn't happy with. However, I was scrolling through Literotica today to find a good story to read, and was extremely surprised to find Needed, much less with almost 25 thousand reads, and the HOT tag.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for showing my very first story so much support, despite me already having almost given up on it. I didn't originally have any plans to revisit Ava's story within the house, but after reading all the comments asking for a part 2, I decided that I might try taking some of my ideas for the re-write and incorporate them into the next chapter of Ava's story.

For now, here is something short and sexy for you all to enjoy in the meantime- one that may very well gain a few more chapters in the future.

I must have been quite the sight as I bolted down the sidewalk, well- as fast as I could while wearing heels. They weren't very large at all, only about two inches in height with a simple black colouration, but running in them was still begging for a tumble.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck-"

I continued to pseudo-sprint, and certainly gave an interesting show to some of the passers-by. With my still-professional-but-slightly-slutty black office dress that showed a bit too much cleavage and lack of a bra, the bouncing of my breasts would have been apparent to everyone, despite only being a C-cup. One guy whistled as I waddled past, causing my face to flush with red before I stepped inside of one of the very large office buildings.

As I worked to tie back my long, ginger hair into a professional ponytail, I could see the security guard posted by the elevator. He was a burlier man with dark ebony skin, and was the spitting image of what most people would think of when they hear the words 'security guard'. That image was broken as his face split into a warm, soft smile when his eyes locked with mine.

"Ah, Sam. Running late?"

I repeatedly jammed my thumb into the button to call the elevator as I replied with an obvious hint of sarcasm. "No, of course not, Darren. What gave you that idea?"

"Not sure, maybe it was Shaun telling me to tell you to come to his office when you arrive."

'Shit." The doors finally opened and I stepped inside of the elevator. A man stepped in behind me as I pressed for floor 13, and he pressed for floor 19. Meanwhile, Darren laughed.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. You work harder than everyone else here, and you already said that your car is in the shop this week, so you may end up running late."

Darren gave one last smile to me as the doors started to close. "Don't worry, Sam. It'll be fine."

The doors sealed shut, and I stepped back to lean against the wall of the elevator. The weight of the elevator began to shift, whereupon I looked over to see the other man in the elevator, one I faintly remembered servicing last week. I saw him glance downwards to my wrist, where the green SERVICE band stood out bright against my skin, and he smiled. He stepped closer, brought a hand up, and brushed a loose lock of hair behind my ear. "Formal request?"

"Request accepted, but for handling only. I am in a rush."

"Good enough."

The man swivelled around to step in front of me, standing a few inches taller, and eased the shoulders of my dress free. As the top half fell around my waist, his hands immediately went to the pale skin of my bare breasts. Meanwhile, the screen showing the current floor of the elevator ticked away. 7, 8, 9...

The man grasped, groped, kneaded, and squeezed the supple flesh of my chest, his thumbs rubbing over my perky nipples like he was handling a gaming controller. As professional as I attempted to remain, I could feel my breathing getting ragged while his hands massaged a tingly pleasure into my skin. For a brief moment, I let my eyes shut while this nameless man played with my boobs, but was cut unsatisfyingly short by the sudden dinging of the elevator doors opening. Floor 13.

"This is my floor."

The man smiled, leaned down, briefly sucked a nipple into his mouth, and then backed away to let me free.

"Good luck with Shaun."

I slipped the top of my dress back on and stepped out of the elevator. "Thanks." I wasted no time as I scurried down the hall, passing room after room until I came to the large office at the end of the hall. On the door had the printed words SHAUN BRONE, and my heart crept up into my throat. Letting out a deep breath, I knocked.

"Come in." Came the muffled reply. I eased open the door and saw that Shaun appeared to be alone. He was sitting behind his desk, carefully looking over a stack of papers, and his short, pure-black hair almost reflected the sunlight coming from the window. He lifted a tanned hand, and pointed to the chair across the desk.

"Sit."

I stepped forward, letting my anxiety push me down into the seat. It was very comfortable- a lush, impossibly soft leather that cushioned my rear like a cloud. However, I couldn't enjoy the feeling as my eyes simply stared in fear at my boss.

"If this is about me being late, I am so, so sorry-"

"Hush, Samantha. Jenna, you may leave us."

I watched Shaun wheel his chair back a foot, revealing his lack of pants. His sun-tanned skin stretched up from his feet, up his calves, past his thighs, and all the way to the glistening erection pointing hard and straight. Less than a second later, I heard some rustling as a figure began crawling out from their hidden spot underneath the desk.

As bare as the day she was born, Jenna waddled out on her hands and knees before she had the space to stand up. Her light brown hair hung loose and untied, but was tangled in knots from where Shaun was likely using it as leverage. Glistening drops of cum painted her tanned face, which she wore proudly along with her smile. She flashed a grin in my direction, quickly grabbed a discarded dress I didn't notice before, and walked out of the office still completely nude.

I risked speaking. "Should I close the door, sir?"

"No, Samantha, this will be brief."

I had to gulp down my fear like a wad of gum. Whether he noticed or not, Shaun continued in his normal, professional manner like his cock wasn't on open display.

"I understand that you are having automotive issues as of recently, but tardiness should still be avoided."

"I-I am sorry, sir. I will try not to let it happen again."

Shaun leaned forward to grab his cup of coffee from the desk and took a long, slow sip before responding.

"Good. Now, you will not be returning to your normal duties when you leave this office. You are going to follow me to my next appointment- a meeting with the other heads of the departments to discuss the next stages in development for our products. You and Ashley will be there to service us during the presentations."

I nodded. "Understood, sir."

"You are one of our best workers, and I will have nothing less for a meeting such as this. Now, we have a few minutes before we need to start walking over, so make yourself useful."

"Yes, sir."

I quickly slid out of the chair onto my knees, and crawled into the same cubby underneath the desk that Jenna had left not moments before. Immediately, the thick scent of sweat, musk, and cum wafted into my nostrils, but it was not an unwelcome one. The soft carpet tickled my skin as I scooched into position and turned around to face towards Shaun, who began wheeling his chair back into position. As his body pressed into the cubby, his spread legs sliding to either side of me, the few bits of light that snuck into the space illuminated his rigid member. It was perhaps slightly thicker than average, but the length was hardly over six inches. Nothing I hadn't dealt with before. In fact, I reached back to the inside wall of the cubby and felt an engraving in the wood, tracing my finger along the smiley face I had carved during my many, many visits here. The touch of the imperfection gave a bit of warmth to my chest- it was a badge of honour, but one I would never wear.

If what Shaun said was true, we likely didn't have much time before the meeting. Staring at the throbbing, circumcised cock in front of me, still wet with Jenna's saliva, I wasted no moments before reaching up and gently clasping around the base of the shaft with one hand, my fingers dragging through Shaun's pubic hair. I shaved it once a month, at his request, and our next session was likely going to be sometime next week. For right now, it contained small but bushy black curls that tickled my knuckles.

"Would you like me to nurse you or get you off, sir?"

"Surprise me. Three minutes until we have to head to the conference room."

Three minutes? I could work with that- hell, I've done more in two.

I leaned forward and gently placed a soft, tender kiss just below the tip of his cock. It twitched in response, a small drop of translucent precum beginning to form at the slit. I kissed it again, just barely brushing my lips against the head to capture the drop. A third kiss, slightly more forceful, was accompanied by me changing my grip on his crotch. My hand dragged down from his shaft, tickling the flesh of his groin before lightly lifting the pair of testicles off of the leather seat and cupping them in my palm.

Every touch was delicate, but deliberate. My warm breath contacted his skin more than my lips or tongue did, just barely gliding them across the head of his cock to keep him aroused, and occasionally using a quick lick to lap up and drops of precum. I could feel the throbbing of his dick all the way through his balls resting in my hand as they occasionally squirmed beneath the skin. My fingers curled up to drag around the outside of his sack, gently groping to encourage more and more blood to flow into his shaft. Meanwhile, my other hand reached up and began caressing his thighs in a soft, sensual gesture. I could feel his muscles tense and tighten as my fingers dragged across the sensitive region of skin between his pelvis and his thighs, whereupon I also planted a quick kiss on his head.

Shaun grunted, obviously a little frustrated at my teasing. "Two minutes. I expect you to not fool around like this during the meeting."

I chuckled, the sound reverberating slightly in the space beneath the desk.

"Of course I won't. I was just getting you all worked up so that you can enjoy it more."

"Enjoy wha-aaaa..."

Shaun's voice trailed off into a breathy moan as I finally slipped my lips around his head and sucked the tip into my mouth. While doing so, I squeezed lightly with the hand cupping his balls, and firmly grasped around the base of his shaft with my other. The throbbing of his cock pulsed tenfold, curling the edges of my lips into a grin.

"Ooh, that's nice..." Shaun breathed above me as I started slowly moving both my hands and my mouth- rolling his balls, stroking his shaft, and gently bobbing my lips along the first two inches of his dick. I moved at a slow, tender pace, one very well suited to keeping Shaun hard and pleasured, but not enough for him to climax. I was very fond of this pace, it meant that I could play with him for hours. Unfortunately, we didn't have that long, as Shaun reminded me with a satisfied groan while rolling his chair slightly back from the desk, pulling his genitals from my grasp.

"One minute. God, please keep doing that..."

I crawled forward into the light and affixed myself back to his crotch, continuing the slow pleasurable nursing of his cock. I let my eyes drift upwards to meet his as he stared down at me. He brought one hand down and gently held the side of my cheek in a tender gesture, rubbing the bump of my cheekbone with his thumb.

However, I was keeping a mental countdown. Forty-five seconds left.

Shaun reached his other hand down and began lightly grabbing at my right breast, kneading the supple flesh beneath his fingers.

Thirty seconds.

Shaun smiled with a sigh of relief and let his head roll back over his shoulders.

Fifteen seconds.

"Alright, I think that's enou-"

Shaun's voice was cut off like he had been punched in the chest as I abruptly moved the hand stroking his shaft to give me better access, and buried all six inches within my mouth. The tip of his cock nestled snugly in the entrance to my throat, but I did not gag. Instead, I gripped his testicles firmly, squeezing enough that it would send a jolt of very sudden and intense sensations, just a hair away from pain. His words gurgled in his throat as I gurgled his cock in mine, tightly wrapping my lips and sucking as hard as I could.

I rapidly slid my head back three inches and sheathed him again, doing so two more times before his senseless moaning took on a harder edge. He gripped the armrests of his chair with enough force that his knuckles turned white, twitching and thrusting into my mouth as he came. I did not taste much of his cum, as most of it was already partway to my stomach before it exited his cock. Some spurts did land on my tongue or the inside of my cheek though, as I did not stop my violent bobbing. It was thick, salty, and a little bitter, but not distasteful. To maximise his pleasure, I continued to maintain maximum suction and thrust his cock in and out of my throat throughout his climax, swirling my tongue around the underside of his cock the entire time.

When his member drooled out the last of his orgasm and began softening, I finally relented my pace. I held still for just a few moments, three-ish inches comfortably resting atop my tongue before letting it slip from my mouth with a loud, wet 'POP' that sent a shudder through Shaun's legs. I continued to kneel between his legs, unable to hide my wicked smile as Shaun breathed heavily.

"Should we go to that meeting now, sir?"

Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers