Just a Regular Saturday

Story Info
Typical Saturday turns into something unexpected.
1.7k words
4.12
11.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I startle awake wondering why my alarm hasn’t gone off. Slowly realization dawns on me that it’s Saturday and I can lounge around a little before facing this beautiful morning. I sigh contentedly as I close my eyes once again and snuggle into the cozy blankets and dozens of pillows that surround me. What shall I do today? My dirty little mind immediately decides that the perfect start to the day is to play. Reaching over to my iPad I look for some inspiration.

Finally, I settle on a video with a hot couple kissing and running their hands all over each other. He groans as his hands skim down her curvy body. The look of lust in his eyes is making me tingle in all the right places. I imagine it’s my body that his hands are exploring and my pussy clenches in pleasure. In the background I hear a door open, the couple looks towards the door and they both smile as a tall hard large black man enters the room. He stops at the end of the bed and stares lustily at the couple for a moment before climbing onto the bed and on top of the woman; kissing her thighs, belly, breasts, and neck finally reaching her mouth, he kisses her passionately. Her partner watches with interest, his hand reaching out and caresses the man’s thigh and buttocks.

I watch entranced as the two men kiss, their tongues wrestling. One man’s hand reaches out taking the other man’s cock in his hand and stroking it while his other hand massages one of the woman’s breasts concentrating on the very sensitive nipple. The other man takes hold of his partner’s cock and slowly begins to stroke it while his other hand is occupied with the woman’s pussy. My hand snakes its way down to my pussy and begins to caress and rub my clit. My hips rock as my pleasure increases, I’m so hot I’m already close…my fingers begin to move faster, I’m almost there….ring, ring, ring. “FUCK”, I scream, then quickly make myself presentable and reluctantly answer a video call from my mother.

An hour later I finally get off the phone. I’m frustrated when I realize that I have to get out of bed now. I’m still horny and feeling playful so I put on my sexiest bra, the one that’s only a quarter cup which means my nipples are uncovered. Walking over to my closet I pull out my thinnest top and smile as I pull it over my head. I decide on a flowy knee length skirt to complete the look and in keeping with my naughty theme I skip panties. Looking in the mirror, I’m pleased with how my hard nipples are on display. I’ve never left the house dressed like this but today I’m going to…I wonder what kind of trouble I can get into.

I didn’t think my nipples could get any harder until I walked into the grocery store. Damn these things could cut glass. I try to forget what I’m wearing and grab a cart to start my shopping. I’m startled when a handsome man with the bluest sexiest eyes I’ve ever seen says “excuse me, do you know how to tell if an avocado is ripe?” I suddenly realize that I’ve just been standing there staring at him and haven’t said anything.

I stutter a little before finally saying “I’m not sure, really, I think you give it a little squeeze.” He laughs and I blush as I realize that that description kind of sounded dirty, then I laugh too.

“You have a very cute laugh.”

I blush profusely and mumble “thank you.”

“Look,” he says, “this may be too forward, but I really want to take you on a date. Would you let me do that?”

Again, I’m speechless, I can’t believe this is happening. I look into his gorgeous blue eyes, “I would really like that.”

“Great! Where would you like to go?”

“Right now?”, I ask incredulously.

“Life is short, let’s not waste any time,” he says then winks at me.

I giggle, “sure, why not, let’s go.”

We both abandon our grocery carts and walk out of the store. He gallantly opens the truck door for me, my heart melts just a little. I love a man who treats a woman like she is precious.

We have a wonderful time eating, laughing, and talking about a multitude of topics. I learn that his name is David, he has a wicked sense of humour, and he really hates talking about himself. We agree that the past and the future do not exist, that we will only focus on the now and forget everyone and everything else.

He makes me laugh which is so hot. As we are leaving the restaurant I excuse myself to use the restroom. I feel someone walking behind me but think nothing of it until I push open the restroom door and am pushed inside. Pushed up against the wall he whispers into my ear, “those nipples have been driving me crazy since we met…I can’t wait any longer, I need to see them, feel them, taste them.”

I moan and he correctly assumes my consent. Turning me around he kisses me hard, our tongues tangle together, his hands caressing my breasts. I bite his lip when he pinches my nipples both of us groaning. We both pull at each other’s clothing not bothering to get naked just moving it out of the way as fast as possible.

Lifting my leg and holding it around his waist he pushes his cock inside of me. I gasp as I feel his hardness fill me completely. We are so hot for each other that within moments we are both climaxing. His mouth covers mine as orgasms rip through us. Breathing heavily, we look into each other’s eyes and start to laugh when we both say “wow” at the very same time. Suddenly there is a knock on the door, and we redress quickly while giggling then leave the restroom and avoid the looks of all the people smiling knowingly at us. An older man winks at me and I burst into laughter.

We practically run out of the restaurant laughing as we make our way quickly to his truck. As our laughter dies down the atmosphere feels charged. His blue eyes look at me like they can see straight into my soul. His hand reaches out and cups my cheek. I lean into the warmth of it and close my eyes. I open my eyes as I feel his other hand brush along my other cheek. David pulls me towards him until his lips brush against mine. My hands clench his shirt pulling him closer to me I deepen the kiss. I never understood the saying “kissing with your whole body” until this very moment. Every one of my nerve endings is on fire.

We are both breathing heavily as we separate. He nods as I whisper, “I need you now”. He quickly starts the truck and horns honk as he pulls into traffic without looking. He groans as I reach over, caress his thigh, and ask, “Where are we going?”

He pushes my hand away, “I’m going to cum in my pants if you keep doing that.” Looking over at me and winking, he adds, “and I don’t want to waste it.”

“Fine, I promise to keep my hands to myself. For now.” My nerves are still firing, and I’m struggling to sit still and keep my word. Then I have a naughty idea. Agreeing to keep my hands to myself doesn’t mean I can’t still have a little fun.

I lift my shirt over my head and pull off my skirt. I decide to leave the bra on because I like the way my nipples stand at attention and are on display. Reclining the seat back as far as it goes, I spread my legs and run my fingers through my pussy lips arching my back as I reach my clit.

David looks over at me, his jaw dropping, a hungry look in his eyes he suddenly swerves almost colliding with oncoming traffic. “Fuck”, he screams and pulls over on the shoulder. Getting out of the truck he slams the door and stomps over to my side wrenching the door open. One hand in my pussy and the other pinching a nipple I just stop and stare at him. He’s breathing heavily, his hands on his hips, watching my fingers delve deep in my pussy. After what feels like an hour but is probably more like a minute or two David reaches into the truck and pulls me out. He turns me toward the truck and pushes me forward, bending me over. I hear his buckle then his zipper and suddenly I feel David’s cock push into me without any warning making me gasp. Thankfully I’m so wet he meets no resistance.

“Yeah baby, fuck me with that big cock, give me everything you got.” I’m in awe at the throatiness of my voice in that moment.

David’s fingers dig deep into my thick hips as he spears me over and over again with his hard cock grunting with every thrust. I feel his hand move through my hair and I yelp as he pulls me back towards him his other hand reaching around me pinching and pulling one of my nipples. His hips never stop pounding into me. My insides tighten as he shouts, “Oh yeah baby, here it comes, I hope you’re ready to be full of my cum.”

His last few thrusts drive me over the edge and this primal scream I’ve never made before comes from deep within me. I fall forward landing on the truck seat panting and trying to catch my breath. I feel David lean on my back his cock still impaled inside me but quickly losing volume.

Focusing on catching my breath I am startled by honking and yelling as a bus full of what looks like a guy’s soccer team.

Stunned, I turn to look at David and he has this smirk on his face, shrugging his shoulders he says, “oops.”

We both start laughing as we try to get dressed as quickly as we can. I wish all my Saturdays were this entertaining and satisfying.