Just a Shower

Story Info
It’s been a very long day. All you need is a shower.
1k words
4.23
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long day, making the drive home from work even worse. As you pull in to your drive, you notice that I'm already there waiting for you. We'd planned to grab dinner, but you weren't anticipating this. I walk up to your car as you pull in. You jump out, mood a little buoyed at my early arrival. We embrace and kiss.

"Hi" you say. I kiss you again. Taking your hand in mine, we walk up to your door together. As we walk in, you say "I feel gross. I need a shower."

I smile with understanding, saying "That's okay. I can wait." I sit down and pull out my phone considering a reservation.

You kiss me again before bustling back to your room. You undress as quickly as you can, tossing clothes into the hamper as you go. You glide into the bathroom, leaning down to turn on the faucet. You test the water, waiting for it to warm up before stepping gingerly into the shower. As you begin to bathe yourself, you start to thinking about dinner, hoping we won't have to wait for a table. After your mind begins to ponder things to do following our meal, and is eventually distracted by thoughts of our foreplay. You think about me lapping at your clit, and you think about sucking my cock.

Almost unconsciously you start to touch yourself. You toy your clit, running your fingers between your labia, before thrusting them into your moistening cunt. Slowly you thrust your fingers in and out, soaking already wet fingers in your own juices. Deeper and deeper, then intermittently returning to your clit, teasing out the fantasy.

I knock as I pass the door, walking in the bathroom. Pulling back one side of the curtain, I peek in to admire your nakedness. I give a subtle grin at finding your hand between your legs. You smile at me coyly, noting that my shirt is gone. You continue masturbating, leaning back now to make show of it. In response I step into the shower, pull you to me, and kiss you.

"I got bored waiting. It feels like you're either taking too long, or not long enough. I thought I'd join you."As we continue to share kisses, my hands slide down from the small of your back to your butt- as they always seem to do. My hands linger there, squeezing and toying with your cheeks. Then I trace up your side with one hand to begin playing with your breasts. Cupping them, pinching them, even leaning down to suck on them. You moan loud for me to communicate your pleasure. You feel me getting hard against your legs in response. I trace kisses down the side of your face before nibbling on your ear. As my teeth tickle your ear, my had reaches for your pussy.

Following your example, I begin rubbing and pinching your clit. Intermittently I massage your whole pussy, running my fingers back and forth between your beautiful labia. Occasionally I dart a finger just inside you. As we begin kissing again, my fingers slide into your flower, now sopping wet independently of the still running water. First with one, then with two fingers I thrust in and out of your pussy.

I pull my fingers out of your lovely box, and pull you tight to me. My cock rubs up against your cunt, and we kiss again. You dance around me, and I turn with you as you push my back against the wall. You lower yourself down to your knees, one hand to the tile to steady yourself and kissing me here and there as you go. With the other you begin stroking my cock, looking up to me with a demure smile and what you expect is a twinkle in your eye.

You start by licking and kissing me, before taking me as deep as you can. You begin sucking me, your tongue stroking the bottom of my dick, making me even harder. As you suck, I begin thrusting gently, caressing your head with my hands. Your mouth feels so amazing, and you know I can't last much longer. I look down, watching you. You look up, and we lock eyes as you continue. With little warning, I cum. I moan as I shoot seemingly load after load into your mouth, and you moan in return, echoing your own pleasure for me as you swallow it all.

I pull you back to your feet, kissing you fiercely. Then, I drop to my knees and tend to your pussy. I waste no time teasing you, sliding two fingers back inside you as I start. There I lick and suck your whole beautiful pussy. I bite at your clit and stroke your labia. My tongue plays at your vagina up against my fingers thrusting inside you. With a scream, your cunt soaks my face. You feel pleasantly drained, but a hunger remains.

"Fuck me" you demand in a moan. I stand back up, and push inside your waiting pussy. We kiss, and you taste yourself all over my tongue. We find a gentle rhythm, and you moan into my ear softly. You wrap a leg around me, pulling me to you. I get harder as we make love, and begin fucking you faster. I stare into your eyes as I thrust. Our sex is loud, the sound of our flesh slapping together overwhelming the water. Lost in the moment, the feeling of your steaming pussy sucking at my cock is too much. I kiss you fiercely as I cum again, making your cunt a fountain of our juices.

We kiss and make love awhile longer, before stepping out of the shower. We gently dry one another off, all the while kissing and nuzzling into one another. We move into your bedroom and make love again. Finally we both collapse, exhausted.

"I'm so tired" you whisper contentedly.

"Not too tired, I hope. I think we can just make our reservation," I say, looking at the clock.

"So dinner, and then round two?" You inquire with your trademark pixie grin.

"As you wish."