Just a Spot

Story Info
A simple favor becomes something more.
2.3k words
4.75
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph sighed as he walked through the doors to the university athletic center. It was still early in the year, and the whole facility was full of people. He knew things would settle down once people gave up on their New Year's Resolutions, but until that happened, he'd have to deal with the frustration of waiting for nearly every piece of equipment he used.

Ralph was serious about his exercise regimen and spent hours at the gym every evening. He was tall, and pretty well built. He was taller than average, standing almost 6' 4". He had been working on his physique for years now, but he still wasn't where he wanted to be. He watched himself in the mirror as he curled dumbbells. "My biceps are looking huge lately," he thought to himself. He held the final curl a little longer than usual, just to admire his own bulky arm. He loved the way the tendons and veins stood out when the muscle was flexed.

As he set down the weights he had been using, he found his eyes wandering. He always checked out the other guys at the gym, but he tried to be discreet about it. He was a sucker for a nice, tight ass, and the dude squatting in the corner near him had one of the best he had seen in a while. He was wearing shorts that hugged his legs and butt as his muscles flexed and rippled with each squat. His shirt was bunched up on his back, and Ralph could see the waistband of a jock strap sitting above the top of his shorts. Ralph couldn't tear his eyes away from that incredibly shaped ass until he felt his dick twitch. He quickly looked away before his man parts decided to embarrass him.

He snuck glance again, hoping to catch another glimpse of those perfect cheeks, but the guy was finished squatting. Ralph had never seen this guy before, but he found himself transfixed once again. The man stood roughly 6 feet tall, in Ralph's estimation, and was incredibly handsome. He had dark hair, styled in a messy way that looked almost deliberate. His deep brown eyes sat above a slightly angular nose, and his perfect mouth was framed by a defined jaw and cheekbones. Every muscle on his body was as well-shaped as his ass. He wore a cut out tank top that revealed huge arms, shoulders, and a chiseled chest. Ralph could even see a nipple on one side. His tight shorts made it clear that he had a sizeable package between his legs.

Ralph was standing there, mouth gaping, when the man looked right at him. They locked eyes for a few seconds, and the man smiled confidently. He looked away, and Ralph realized his body was filled with adrenaline. He shook himself, feeling like an idiot for staring so much. "At least he knows I'm interested," he thought wryly.

He finished up another set, determined not to be caught staring again. As he set his weights down, someone asked, "Hey man, could I get you to spot me really quick?"

He looked up and felt his stomach lurch. It was the guy he'd been practically drooling over.

"Yeah, sure." Ralph did his best to sound casual. "I'm Ralph."

"Great! My name's Blake."

Ralph followed Blake (and his incredible ass) over to the squat rack. He stood behind him, and excitedly realized he'd have a front row seat for watching this set.

"I'm shooting for 5," Blake told him. Ralph nodded as Blake turned and positioned himself beneath the bar.

Ralph was acutely aware of how close he was standing behind Blake. No matter how hard he tried to control is, his own bulge was growing, and it nearly brushed Blake with every squat. His eyes were frozen on that spot of bare skin between the waistbands of his shorts and his jock. It looked so smooth. After Blake had completed 3 squats, Ralph realized he was holding his breath. He forced himself to breathe naturally, and readied himself to help Blake finish the last two reps. He raised his arms and held his hands on either side of Blake, ready to assist if he needed to.

As Blake began to straighten his legs after the fifth squat, he lost balance a bit and stumbled back. Ralph acted quickly, supporting his sides with both hands and helping him stand up and rack the weights. Only then did he realize that his dick was planted firmly against that hot ass crack. He stepped back, but he knew there was no way Blake hadn't felt his hardening cock pressed against him.

"You nearly had it without me!" Ralph noted, hoping to distract from the obvious situation.

Blake seemed hesitant to turn around and face him, and when he did, he looked embarrassed. Ralph's heart sank. He had noticed, and he'd blown this already. He looked at the ground, but something caught his eye. A very definite bulge showed through Blake's shorts, extending from his crotch and down the inside of his left thigh. Ralph's eyes snapped back up, where he discovered that Blake was staring at Ralph's crotch. Ralph glanced around. The gym was still busy, but they were in a corner, and nobody was nearby.

He looked back at Blake, and their eyes met. "I think it's probably time for me to hit the showers," Ralph said, and winked.

Blake seemed to catch his drift. "I think I'll join you. I'm finished now anyway."

Ralph hoped his semi hardon wasn't too obvious as he gathered up his things and headed for the showers. Blake followed, a short distance behind him. They entered the locker room and stowed their things, stripping down and grabbing towels. Ralph watched Blake get naked out of the corner of his eye and could feel Blake doing the same. He held his towel over his junk and walked toward the showers.

There was a main shower area, and a few with curtains. He was happy to see that one of the curtained showers was open and hurried to claim it. He threw his towel over the curtain rod and stepped in, turning on the water. He closed the curtain part way, but left it open enough for Blake to find him when he came in. He could feel his heart pounding, and his dick was getting longer by the second.

After what felt like an eternity, Blake finally rounded the corner. His towel was thrown over one shoulder, and his dick swung back and forth with each step as he strutted towards Ralph. He glanced around, then stepped inside the stall and pulled the curtain closed.

Ralph couldn't wait any longer. He immediately pushed Blake against the cold tile wall and kissed him, hard. Blake didn't resist. He grabbed the back of Ralph's head and pulled it against his own, kissing passionately. Ralph felt his tongue graze his lips, then dive into his mouth to find his own. Ralph kept one hand on Blake's chest and used the other to grab the hair on top of his head. He shoved his own tongue into Blake's mouth, then pulled it out and gently bit at his bottom lip. Then he slid his hand from his chest to his side and shoved his whole body against Blake's. His heart fluttered as their twin rock hard rods knocked against each other.

Ralph gently moved his hips from side to side, maintaining constant forward pressure. He grabbed Blake's hair and pulled his head back, exposing his neck. He began kissing, licking, and sucking just below his jawline, and moved up to his ear, where he gently bit at his earlobe. He could feel Blake's hot breath on his own neck as he worked, and felt his strong hands move down his back and come to rest on his ass. He felt him squeeze a few times. Then they moved around to his chest, and Blake firmly pushed Ralph away. He held him there, at arm's length for a few seconds, and they stared lustfully at each other, water coursing down their muscular bodies.

Then Blake dropped one of his hands, sliding it slowly across Ralph's well defined abs. It came to a stop just above his throbbing cock. Blake kept it there for a few seconds, nearly driving Ralph crazy with the effort of staying still. Then he grabbed his dick and started stroking it. His eyes finally left Ralph's then, as he knelt down and put his perfect lips around the head of that pulsing manhood.

Ralph struggled to breathe for a moment, completely overwhelmed with pleasure. The perfectly warm suction on the head of his penis combined with a hand moving up and down the shaft felt incredible.

"Play with my balls, too," Ralph said quietly.

Blake's other hand cupped Ralph's dangling balls and massaged them gently as he continued to work. Ralph had both hands on Blake's head, running his fingers through his straight, dark hair, and down to his shoulders. He placed one hand on the back of Blake's head and pushed it toward his cock, thrusting with his hips at the same time. Blake took it in stride and put his hands on the back of Ralphs legs. Ralph's cock slid sensuously past Blake's lips until the whole thing disappeared from view. Blake began to pull away again, but Ralph held him there, enjoying the feeling of Blake's tight throat flexing as he gagged.

Blake grabbed at Ralph's legs, desperation growing. Ralph finally let off, and Blake looked up at him, eyes watering, as he licked Ralph's cock from base to tip. He teased the hole at the tip of it before taking it in him mouth again.

Ralph bent over and grabbed Blake around the waist, lifting and twisting him upside down. Blake seemed to know what he was doing, because he never took his lips off Ralph's cock, even as Ralph pushed him against the wall and began sucking on Blake's cock. Blake rested his thighs on Ralph's rippling shoulders and wrapped his arms around his waist as he hung upside down. Blake could hear Ralph moaning, ever so softly, around the dick in his mouth.

Ralph enjoyed the sensation, eyes closed. When he opened them, he liked what he saw even more. A perfect asshole, puckered nicely, presented itself to him, just inches from his face. He immediately started teasing it with a finger, simultaneously shifting Blake's weight to one arm, sucking him all the while. He felt Blake shiver as he ran his finger around the pucker, despite the warm water trickling down their intertwined bodies.

He knew he couldn't reach the hole with his tongue (much less his dick) in this position, so he gently set Blake down. He stood up, a little red in the face from hanging upside down, and firmly kissed Ralph on the mouth. Then he turned around and leaned against the wall, sticking his ass out.

That ass had Ralph drooling again. He knelt and slapped it with one hand. He didn't think he had ever seen something so perfect. He placed one hand on each cheek, then pulled them apart, revealing that perfect little hole. Then he shoved his tongue into it. He licked and kissed it, pausing to nibble at those cheeks every so often, until he couldn't take it anymore. He stood and pressed his veiny dick against the hole, reminding himself of the position they'd been in when this had all started back at the squat rack. Blake seemed to remember too, because he looked over his shoulder and shot Ralph one of those handsome, confident smiles.

Then Ralph pushed with his hips. Slowly at first, letting Blake adjust. He reached around and stoked Blake's impossibly hard cock as he slid his own in and out of that tight hole.

"Fuck me faster," Blake whispered over his shoulder.

Ralph didn't complain about that. He sped up immediately, sliding his cock in and out. He tried different angles, watching Blake's body and holding his cock to know what felt best to him. He knew he was hitting the prostate when the thick cock in his hand twitched ever so slightly. He aimed for that every time, ramming his dick into that hole that hugged it tightly from end to end.

He pulled out and turned Blake around to face him. Then he picked him up against the wall and carefully lowered his hole over his dick again. He began fucking again, and he felt his balls swing to hit Blake's ass with every thrust. He leaned in and kissed him as he fucked, then leaned back and watched Blake stroke himself as his ass was hammered. His eyes were closed in pleasure, and Ralph had to admit to himself that this was the hottest man he had ever seen.

That thought seemed to trigger something in Ralph. "I'm getting close," he gasped.

"Fill me up, dude," Blake responded. He looked at Ralph hungrily. "I want every drop in my ass."

It didn't take long before Ralph couldn't hold back anymore. "I'm going to come!" He hissed.

Right on cue, his body shuddered, and he thrusted harder than before, one final time. Pleasure shot through his body as he orgasmed, and his ears started ringing. He gasped and twitched as he felt Blake's sphincter tighten suddenly. He looked down to see Blake's dick spew semen in long, ropey strands up onto his chest. He shot 5 times, his ass tightening around Ralph's overstimulated dick with each load.

They stayed frozen in place as they orgasmed together, muscles tight, breathing ragged. Then, dick still firmly up Blake's ass, Ralph kissed him again, feeling Blake's hot semen smear onto his own chest as their bodies pressed together.

"Thanks for the spot," Blake whispered.

"Any time," Ralph responded. And he meant it.