Just a Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - Executive Sessions, Illicit Liaisons

7:10pm, Tuesday, November 23d. I entered the Public Council Chamber and saw Chief Deputy Cindy Ross in uniform and wearing armor. She was on the left side of the floor in front of the long bench where the Council Members sat. I went down the steps and joined her there.

"No uniform?" the Green Crowbar said, seeing that I was in a black pullover sweater, black pants, my badge on my belt and my service weapon in its holster under my left shoulder, concealed under my ubiquitous trenchcoat. "That's not like you."

"I'm not staying." I said. "Although I am the subject of tonight's Executive Session, both the Sheriff and I were explicitly told that I was not invited to it. But the Sheriff wants me around, anyway, in case they change their mind, or if trouble breaks out."

"Hmmph!" Cindy snorted. "Who's going to cause trouble? The audience is almost empty." Indeed, there were only about a dozen people in the seats, dressed normally. No agitators were anywhere. Cindy continued: "From what I understand, they met over the weekend in their 'Committee of the Whole'. Tonight should just be a pro forma rubber stamping of whatever they decided. So... what did they decide?"

I smiled at Cindy's attempt to extract information out of me. "Walk with me to the back hallway." I said.

We went up the steps into the hallway behind the Council Chamber, which was all but deserted. As we looked through the window at the front portico of City Hall that faced Courthouse Square, I said "Edward Steele told me that they hashed out the motion they would put on the floor tonight, but they didn't actually decide anything. The motion will be to instruct the City Attorney to settle without admitting blame."

Me: "Edward added an amendment to ask Dennis Garland to resign or be fired, as Edward doesn't believe Garland will not do in good faith what the Council instructs, especially if its to fight the lawsuit. He also said he has no idea which way it will go, and that it might well not be on a Party-line vote."

Seeing as it was getting time, I said "I'm going to head on out of here. I'll be either in the Sheriff's Office, or talking to the Intendent, Adele Peabody, in her office."

"Talking?" Cindy queried sardonically. When I cut my eyes to her, she said "Talking. Yeah, right. Have a good night." She walked back into the Council Chamber, turning and giving me a 'look' as she did. Knew me well, the Green Crowbar did...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Private Council Chamber is on the east side of City Hall (as is the Public 
Council Chamber), near the intersection of hallways at the northeast corner of the building. If one went down the east-west hallway to the right of the Private Council Chamber, there was a series of offices. Just past where the Private Chamber ended was the office of Adele Peabody, the Intendent.

Inside the office, Adele had a television monitor, which was showing the feed of the public Council Meeting that was just beginning. I also knew that secret microphones in the private Chamber fed audio to a speaker in her office, so that she could hear every word spoken. Ostensibly, this was done so she could respond if anyone on the Council needed her for something... ostensibly.

I knocked on the door and heard Adele say "Come in!" I opened the door and went in, seeing the television monitor on the left, then the desk, which faced left, and then Adele in her chair, turned towards me. Her gorgeous, shapely legs were crossed in a way to maximize their beauty for my eyes to behold. And yes, I beheld.

"Hi, handsome." she said as I came on in and closed and locked the door behind me. "Is that a crowbar in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"

"Yes." I replied simply as I took off my trenchcoat, hanging it on the hook on the door, followed by my holstered gun. Adele stood up and I stepped up to her and slid my arms around her waist as she slid her arms over my shoulders and around my neck. Our mouths met in a kiss, at first warm and gentle, then harder and deeper as our tongues twined together.

As the Mayor led the Council and those in the audience in the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag, my own rod was flagging towards full mast as I guided Adele back to her desk until her ass and thighs were pressing against it. She sat back onto the desk and lifted her legs until her high-heeled feet were on the edge.

My hand explored the insides of her thighs and her mound, covered by her sopping wet panties, as my lips and tongue explored her jawline and neck. She cooed quietly as she spread her legs wider and pulled me closer to her. As my tongue found her mouth again and slid deep inside, two of my fingers found her slit and slid deep inside her wet cunthole.

Adele's hands went down to my pants and opened them. She slid one hand inside and fished out my throbbing hard cock. "Ooooh, you are hard." she said. "You have the hardest cock I've ever felt, truly a weapon of lust made of iron."

"You make it that way." I growled. "And now I'm going to sink it into your tight wet pussy." She moved her ass to help as I slid her panties off and up her long, slender thighs. I stepped back as she raised her shapely calves up, and slid her panties over them and her feet encased in the high heel black pumps she was wearing. Legs for days, this gorgeous woman had.

"Yeah, come and get it, stud." Adele invited me as her hand grasped my shaft and pulled me to her. I stepped up and she guided the helmeted head of my cock to her swollen labes. I teased her by dryhumping her slit several times, wetting down the head and shaft of my hard and ready crowbar of lust.

When she couldn't take it any more, she pulled me at just the right time, getting my head into the entrance of her heavenly hole. I thrust my hips and ass forward and my cock sank into her, joining our loins until our pelvises met!

"Ohhhh, yesssss!" Adele hissed as I began pumping in and out of her. Due to my height, the angle downward was good for rubbing the top of her vaginal wall and under her clit, but it didn't allow me to fully penetrate her comfortably. I leaned forward, forcing to lie back onto her desk, and as her legs came up I pushed the back of her knees until her thighs were pressing against her firm abs, her knees almost to her shoulders, and those wonderful calves and feet pointed at the ceiling.

"Oh yeahhhh. Fuck me, Don, fuck me!" Adele begged in a low voice as I hooked her legs under my arms and pressed my hands onto the desk beside her upper chest, and began plunging into her with deep, powerful strokes, enjoying the feeling of getting balls-deep into The Intendent's amazing pussy with each driving thrust.

Adele reached in and cupped her naturally large breasts. I leaned over further and began sucking her hard, distended nipples, lashing them with my tongue and occasionally gently biting them, making her moan and squeeze them harder. As I did, I heard sounds coming out of the speaker on the edge of her desk... it was the Council Members going into the private Chamber...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Where's the Intendent?" I heard Kelly Carnes ask. "She's usually in here giving us our paperwork."

"The paperwork is on the table for us already." said Mayor Allgood. "Let's all sit down and try to get this meeting done before dawn, okay?"

"Five minute recess to use the potty." I heard Dagmar Schoen say.

Susan Weston said "Adele is probably keeping the Iron Crowbar out of here by... distracting him."

"Mmm, lucky woman." Malinda Adams said, just loudly enough for the microphone to pick up. Adele and I slowed down our fucking to listen.

"Just what are your pronouns again?" Sheila Sorrells asked humorously. "I thought you were a lesbian."

"I'm bi." said Malinda. "And I would spread my legs for the Iron Crowbar in a heartbeat."

"Ewwww!" Kelly Carnes said, disgust in her voice. "You'd let Troy touch you? That's... too sickening to think about."

"You bet I would!" Malinda said, still quietly. "Admit it, Kelly, you'd love having him fuck your brains out... a real man, not the spineless dishrags that liberal men have become." I couldn't see it, but I had a vibe that Kelly Carnes was rolling her eyes at that.

"See?" hissed Adele. "All those bitches want you. But that amazing cock of yours belongs in my pussy!"

"Yeah it does." I said as I began fucking her deeper and harder again. Indeed, Adele Peabody had the most exquisite pussy I'd ever fucked. My wife Laura, with her perfect legs and that mouth that gave me those incredible blowjobs every morning, was at the top of my list, of course. But Adele was right up there... and if events had not led to Laura and I meeting, or if I'd met Adele first? Things might've turned out a lot differently...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile...

Dagmar Schoen turned around the corner to go down the hall to the restroom. She saw Chief Deputy Cindy Ross leaning against the wall by the door to The Intendent's office. Cindy saw her and put her hands to her lips. When Dagmar came up to her, she nudged her head at the door.

Dagmar listened, and heard the low moans and the unmistakeable slaps of flesh-on-flesh coming from inside. Her eyes widened in surprise as she looked at Cindy, who whispered just loud enough for Dagmar to hear: "The Iron Crowbar's other crowbar at work." Dagmar hurried down the hall, whimpering laughter all the way to the restroom...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My back was beginning to hurt in my crouching, bending-over position. I slid my cock out of Adele's sopping cunt and stepped back. "Turn over. I gotta stand up." I said. Adele lowered her legs and slid them to the floor, then stood up. She turned around and bent over the desk, offering me the delicious sight of the firm globes of her ass, and her gaping pussylips beneath.

She spread her legs and I eased behind her and slid my cock along those lips. Adele reached her hand between her legs from her front side and guided the head of my cock into her hole. I pushed forward and re-joined our loins, then groaned with pleasure as I smashed my groin and abs against her magnificent ass.

*chock!* *chock!* *chock!* *chock!*

I was sure that anyone in the hallway could hear the wet smacks of our obscene coupling as I grabbed Adele's hips and pulled her into me in time with my forward thrusts. Adele was gasping and grunting as she fucked me back, occasionally looking over her shoulder at me, our eyes locking together.

"Unnnnh... uhhh... I'm coming." Adele moaned, trying to keep her voice down. "UHH!" she gasped out as her cunt clamped down on my invading weapon of lust as I pushed it into her, resisting what felt like her cunt trying to push my cock out. Her beautiful body quivered for several seconds, and then she went limp as her pussy stopped convulsing around me.

"Oh, yeahhhh." she moaned softly as I began pistoning in and out of her again, holding her hips up as well as in place as I took her. And just then I realized that in the quiet lull as Adele was finishing her orgasm and I was pressing my body into hers, I'd heard something over the speaker...

"I move that the Council fight the Anthony Wilson lawsuit in Court, that we not settle at all, in any way, under any circumstances, that we support Commander Troy's countersuit and that we instruct the City Attorney to vigorously fight the lawsuit with no discussion of settling." The voice was J.P. Goldman's.

"I second." said Dagmar Schoen.

"Whaaa?" I gasped out loud. "It was supposed to be the other way around. They told me it would be the other way around!"

"Unnh! Unnh! Unnh!" Adele grunted. She was the happy recipient of my anger as I began thrusting harder and harder into her, fucking her almost brutally."

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*

I finally felt my nut rising as I drove into The Intendent's clutching cunt. I looked down at the sight of those magnificent asscheeks jiggling and her breasts swinging each time my abs slammed into them, and her shapely legs in the heels holding her up. Almost before I realized it, I was firing thick ropes of sticky jism into her, painting the walls of her vagina and her cervix with my potent load...

Adele cleaned me up with her lips and tongue, then we got dressed. We sat and drank Cherry Coca-Cola Zero as we listened to the rest of the Council deliberations...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You're wrong to be doing this!" City Attorney Dennis Garland yelled... well, it would have been yelling if his voice had been able to be that strong. "We have to settle! We cannot win! Not in Court, and especially not in the Court of Public Opinion!"

"Who gives a God damn fuck about public opinion!" yelled J.P. Goldman. There were immediately five objections to Mr. Goldman's potty mouth language.

"And I'll answer your question, Goldman." Kelly Carnes said with great snarkiness. "You should care about public opinion... especially your voting constituents's opinions!"

"My constituents want to fight this joke of a lawsuit." replied J.P. Goldman.

"And they want a City Attorney that will do what we instruct him to do, and do his job." added Edward R. Steele. "And that is why I now move to amend, to demand the immediate resignation of City Attorney Dennis Garland, and if he does not comply, we terminate his employment with the Town & County, again immediately."

"I second!" yelled J.P. Goldman just an instant before John 'Jack' Colby said the words.

"What?!" yelled Dennis Garland, looking and sounding like he was about to have a nervous breakdown. "I am doing my job! You can't just fire me like that! I'll sue you to death!"

"Watch us." said Edward R. Steele. "And after your past problems with alcoholism, you'd be wise to shut up and go quietly if you want to work in this State again."

"Ob-JECT-ion!" yelled Sheila Sorrells. "You can't reveal a medical situation like that!"

"I'm not going to." said Edward R. Steele "But if he sues, we'll have the right to bring it up... and I will have no problem doing so. And to the point of my motion... Mr. Garland, I simply do not trust you to do your job and fight the lawsuit with everything you've got. You're a sniveling coward! Afraid of the 'woke' mob, afraid of being 'canceled' by the politically correct Haters that want to emasculate the Police---"

*tap tap tap tap tap tap*

"We get it, Mr. Steele." said Mayor Allgood as he tapped his gavel. "Okay, let's vote on the amendment."

Surprisingly, and shocking her fellow Democrats, Susan Weston voted 'Aye', and the amendment to terminate Garland passed, 6-4. Mayor Allgood looked visibly relieved, even hopeful as he said "Okay, are there any more amendments? If not, let's debate and vote on the final bill."

The debate was raucous and did not stay within the bounds of courtesy nor decorum. Mayor Allgood held everyone's urinary tracts hostage by refusing any and all potty breaks, and said he'd call for a snap vote if anyone left the room. Finally, debate was shut down, and the vote was taken. It was 5-5, totally along strict Party lines.

Mayor Allgood was gaping at Susan Weston. "Why?" he gasped, clearly having expected her to vote the other way.

"I was going to vote to fight the lawsuit." replied Weston craftily. "I do believe the Police were in the right and Wilson did injure Kalsu. But I'm voting the way I did to put you on the spot, Mr. Mayor. Now, you either vote on the record to fight the lawsuit, or you don't. A 'no' vote, or not voting at all, will be used against you in the upcoming Elections. So... what's it going to be?"

Daniel Allgood called down the ill will of all the kami in the universe upon Susan Weston and J.P. Goldman's heads, then decided...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With the Power of the Vibe in addition to her power of hearing, Cindy Ross was able to scoot down the hallway and around the corner in time before I opened the door to leave The Intendent's office. I went down the hallway and found her leaning against the wall next to the Private Council Chamber door. She looked up at me 'innocently'.

"Did you enjoy listening in?" I asked 'knowingly'. My cousin was unable to hide the surprise on her face nor the gasp that escaped her lips; she knew that I knew exactly what she had really been listening in on.

"Another of your wild-ass guesses?" she replied after a second's pause.

"Why, no." I said. "If you wish to deceive me, you need to change your perfume. I smelled it when I opened the office door and came out into the hallway."

The Green Crowbar rolled her eyes in the manner of realizing that not very much gets past the ol' Red Crowbar. She started: "I didn't enjoy it as much as you obviously did---"

Just then the Private Council Chamber door opened violently and Dennis Garland stormed out, his face deep red with furious anger. He looked shocked to see us, then his eyes flashed hatred as he turned and strode off in the other direction. Adele Peabody came around us and went into the Chamber to secure the Minutes of the Meeting and other papers...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Edward R. Steele came to my office at Police Headquarters, as did Cindy and Sheriff Griswold, who appeared out of nowhere at City Hall to join us on our walk down Riverside Drive.

Once in the office, I poured us all 'sipping' shots of Four Roses Single Barrel high-rye-mashbill bourbon, and Edward told us what happened.

"Yeah, Don, I know I told you we were going to make the motion the other way." Edward said. "But J.P. Goldman thought that Daniel would let it die by just not voting, and putting us in limbo. And with Dennis Garland just about going insane over having to fight against the 'woke' mobs in Court, we knew we couldn't trust him to do what we needed him to do. I've been wanting to fire him for some time, anyway."

I nodded, and Edward continued: "So, J.P. and Ian McGhillie reached out to Sheila Sorrells and Susan Weston. Sheila was firmly entrenched on the other side... we might've had more luck going to Malinda Adams, but I digress. So they appealed to Susan Weston having been a Police Captain in the past, and found that she was a lot more on our side, at least on this particular case, than she could publicly state out loud. She made a deal with them, that she would vote with us on this one if it were a motion to positively fight the bill. So J.P. went to Daniel and told him that, and we dissolved the Committee of the Whole with the motion not yet made."

Edward: "And she did vote with us to get rid of Dennis Garland. He will officially be gone after the second reading of the bill next week. But then it looked like she threw us a curve when she voted with the Democrats to tie the vote, and force Daniel's hand. And it worked out, at least for us... Daniel voted for it, and it passed, 6-5."

"Yayyyy." Cindy said softly.

Edward: "Daniel was absolutely furious, though, that he had to commit. Now that that vote is on the record, Eldrick X. Weaver and the Black Community will pound him relentlessly for it in the Election."

I said "Does Hizzoner the Mayor not realize that if he voted the other way, he'd lose the primary, much less the General?"

Edward: "That's what Colby and I told him. But he's almost as scared of the 'woke' mobs and the rabidly dishonest Press as Garland is. I don't get that, either. Don, you can tell me I'm wrong, but there are rumors out there that your ex-wife Melina really is a White Nationalist, to put it mildly. I can't believe Daniel would risk problems in his marriage by going against her, especially publicly."

"I will neither confirm nor deny that about Melina." I said. "And don't bring it up again; I don't know how Bettina and the Press gets stuff like that, but they do, and they use it to cause maximum damage to us."