Just a Suggestion Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down, please,* she said before swinging a leg over my body to straddle my hips. Without another word, she grasped my rigid erection, placed it at the entrance of her vagina, and lowered herself onto me in one smooth motion. She was wet and hot and ready. Then she began to move in her patented forward and back, up and down motion. It was exquisite. As her body moved, her breasts swayed and bounced. Her angelic smile, her swaying breasts, and the amazing sensations she was eliciting with her pussy were an erotic triple play.

I reached out to caress her breasts and she playfully pushed my hands away. "I think you are getting too fixated on those. Just let me ride you. I want to see just how crazy with lust I can make you!" Then she gripped my shaft with her vaginal muscles as she rode me. Her pussy was hot, and tight, and wet. Her movements were erotic and stimulating. Her beautiful breasts were bouncing and swaying, and her pussy seemed to be trying to imitate a milking machine. I began to thrust up into my beautiful Elaine.

"Now, now! You just lie back and let your Elaine take care of you." The combined erotic visual and physical stimulation was driving my lust higher and higher. I needed to fill her with my cock, I needed to fill her with my cum!

I could feel her pussy powerfully gripping me with every stroke. I could see the concentration on her face as she focused on her pussy, focused on generating the most intense erotic sensations possible. Of course, that also focused her attention on her own pussy and the stimulation she was receiving. My need was approaching the point of no return. After a few more moments of this exquisite sensation I could no longer resist! I had to cum. I had to cum! I had to CUM!!

I grabbed her hips and began to thrust up powerfully into her. I was in a frenzy of lust. The volcano within me was rumbling and about to erupt. At that moment Elaine emitted a groan from deep within her and her hips started to flail on my manhood. I pumped frantically into her as my eruption shot my lava into her womb in blast after fiery blast.

After we recovered from our orgasmic haze we lay talking; talking about Derrick & Monica, talking about our futures, and so on.

I asked her where she expected to be after graduation. Her response was, "With you, silly!"

"Are there certain locations that either do or don't interest you?"

"There are businesses just about everywhere. I don't think that I would want to deal with the cold in Alaska. I guess I would prefer a moderate sized city or a university town. Not LA or NYC or anything that big, but not the little Podunk kind of place where I grew up. Does that make sense? What about you?"

"Well, I should finish my PhD at the end of this year, and I have tentatively arranged for an internship in Counseling Psychology & Hypnotherapy at the university hospital. After that my ideal would be to get a teaching position at a university, probably not here because most schools don't want too many of their own PhD graduates teaching there because of an in-breeding of ideas, and teach, and do therapy and research. So I hope my path will take me to a university town. As our relationship continues to grow and blossom, I certainly hope that you will be an integral part of that whole plan.

As we had been talking we were gently caressing each other and were becoming more and more aroused, even though we had just shared a tremendously satisfying climax an hour or two ago. I pulled Elaine on top of me and she slipped my penis into her. Then we shifted into the side-saddle position where she was lying sideways with one leg over my hip. I pumped into her and she flexed her hips in return. I caressed her nipples and she toyed with mine. I pulled her leg higher and tighter against my body increasing the penetration of every thrust. I gripped her buttock and pulled her even tighter to me. I caressed her vulva from the back and my fingers were drenched in her juices. Then I toyed with her anus, rubbing my juices slick fingers over and around her puckered rosebud.

Elaine was now pumping her hips furiously against me, her passion rising higher and higher. I slipped one juice covered finger through her sphincter and into her anal canal and began pumping it in and out of her with the same pace her hips were sliding on my cock. The position did not allow for the same powerful thrusting and pumping as cowgirl or missionary, but she was clearly reaching a crescendo. I was thrusting into her as she flexed and rode on my cock. Then I whispered into her ear, "Cum for me, Elaine. Cum for me!" She began a powerful climax. I could feel her vaginal walls contracting and grasping my cock. Her hips quivered and shook as I held her and continued to slide my cock into her quivering pussy again and again.

My own climax was beginning to build and I rolled on top of her and began to thrust into her more powerfully and deeply. And Elaine's orgasm roared on and on. I lifted her legs high, her knees nearly touching her shoulders as I pumped deeper and deeper into her welcoming body. I could feel her pussy trying to draw my semen from me and into her. I was pumping into her deeper than ever before and I could feel the head of my cock brushing her cervix on every stroke. Her orgasm had no end as I thrust into her faster and faster, until finally my own dam broke and I began to pour a flood of semen, and a flood of love, deep into my beautiful Elaine. Again and again I poured into her as she quaked and shook, accepting my offering into her womb.

Eventually we were both totally spent. I relaxed my hold on her legs and they splayed out beside me as I settled onto her heaving, sweat covered breasts, feeling the sensuous contact of skin on skin. I supported part of my weight on my arms as I lay there, kissing her cheeks, her eyes, her forehead, with my softening cock still ensconced in her delightful pussy. As sleep began to overtake us, I shifted to her side with an arm and a leg draped possessively over my beautiful Elaine.

As Derrick began to awaken on Sunday morning, he was somewhat disoriented. He found himself draped over the body of this beautiful girl, her flame red hair splayed over the pillow beside him. He began to panic, and then memories began to flow into his consciousness. This was Monica, the most beautiful woman in the world. She had made love to him, although no intercourse was involved. She had accepted him, she had encouraged and welcomed his sexual release, and she had welcomed him into her bed. They had caressed and cuddled and bonded, but they had not had intercourse. But why not? She seemed to be willing.... He knew beyond a shadow of doubt that he could trust this fantastic woman lying beside him. She was undoubtedly the best person that had ever come into his life. Why not consummate this relationship?

Relationship? Was he in a relationship with this beautiful, sexy woman? What had Mike said? Something about sex being an important part of building a relationship? He wasn't about to propose marriage, or anything like that! He didn't know her that well.... Or did he? He had never known anyone with whom he had felt more completely accepted, with whom he felt more at peace with himself, with whom he felt more... himself! He lay there in amazement as he contemplated his own good fortune.

But nature was calling. He untangled himself from the beautiful body beside him as he rose to head to the bathroom. It seemed like it took an age to empty his bladder. When he returned to the bedroom, Monica was sitting up in bed, the sheet at her waist and her beautiful, massive breasts on full display. As he looked at her sleep-tousled red hair and the erect nipples on her big breasts, he could feel his cock rising. "I thought you were never going to finish in there! My turn!"

Derrick was somewhat embarrassed as Monica walked nude into the bathroom and as he heard her urine running. He had never been in a situation like this, how was he supposed to act? Listening to her urine flowing into the toilet was kind of sexy, or was that just kinky? And was he going to get a hard-on every time he saw her breasts or completely nude? Was she going to think that he only saw her as a sex-object? That he was some sort of sex fiend?

Before he could begin to unravel these thoughts, Monica came into the room, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. "I'm going to brush my teeth, then you can use my toothbrush. We've shared any germs that can be transmitted by mouth, and I'm sure you will feel better after you have brushed."

She was right about that, he had been wondering what he would do about brushing. And her solution was so practical, we had kissed and kissed and kissed, so there wouldn't be any new germs on the toothbrush! What a smart girl! Of course his cock was about 3/4 erect and leading the way as he followed her into the bathroom. Watching Monica vigorously brushing her teeth, watching in the mirror with her big boobs bouncing and swaying, brought him from 3/4 erect to fully erect. Of course she noticed! "I'm glad that you're 'up' for just about anything," she said as she indicated his erection that was pointing straight at her, and she laughed.

Pointing at his full blown erection she said, "That is undeniable physical evidence that you find me to be attractive and sexy!" Then she gripped his cock firmly in her hand and gave him another kiss.

"I have coffee, juice and toast for breakfast. There may be some cereal hiding around somewhere. I guess we may need to get some more 'he-man' food for you!"

"Coffee, juice and toast would be fine. You don't need to go to a lot of trouble just for me!"

"I want you to be happy and healthy! And I want you to be comfortable when you are here with me. And I do want you here with me on a regular basis, when it is possible.". Then she waggled her big breasts right at him. He felt his cock jump at the sight! This woman would be the death of him, or something.

" Let's have some breakfast, then you can go back to your room to get your books - but come back here, if you would. We do have to get some studying in sometimes! It can't be all sex, you know! Of course, if you study 'hard', I'm sure that you will be rewarded for your efforts! "

"The way you look, I'm going to be hard all the time! Studying and otherwise."

"Oh, I like the sound of that!" she murmured, sexily.

The coffee was ready, and they each prepared their own cup. She indicated that he should sit down at the table while she did the rest. As she set the glass of juice on the table she rested her breast on his shoulder. As he turned his head, his face was pressed into her soft flesh. She leaned further into him, pressing her breast into his mouth. Derrick reached out to hold her breast as he kissed, then sucked on her nipple.

After many moments Monica eased back then turned, sat on his naked lap with her bare bottom, and kissed him deeply. "You make me feel so extremely sexy. You look at me, you kiss me, you touch me, and I am aroused. I can't get enough of you." After a pause, "Now, let's eat some food."

After the light breakfast Derrick dressed, grabbed his bag and headed towards the door. Standing naked in the middle of her living room, Monica waved her massive breasts at him and said, "Hurry back! I'll be lonely without you!"

As he walked quickly to his dorm, he thought about Monica. She was bright, with a devilish sense of humor. Of course she was sexy as hell! She sometimes knocked him off balance, but it seemed to always be for the best. But, most important, he enjoyed her company and he was happy when he was with her. And, to his amazement, he trusted her! She wanted 'him' to be happy! His company and the good times they were having together was all that she was looking for; no hidden motives, no other agenda! Other than, possibly if things work out, a stable relationship between them. Where is the down side in any of that?

When he got to his room, his roommate hassled him good naturedly about being out all night and 'getting lucky'. He said he had been out to late and had just crashed with a friend (which was at least technically true). But in truth, he realized that he had truly gotten lucky in a far better and deeper way! He had found a woman who he might be able to love. Love? It was too soon to be thinking about love, wasn't it? But he certainly did want to investigate and pursue a relationship with her! And he would do 'anything' to help that succeed!

When he returned to Monica's apartment and knocked on the door, she greeted him wearing her preferred study attire, except the top was a loose fitting, cut-off halter top which did little to conceal the massive breasts beneath. Her panties were tiny bikini style, they did not fully cover her bright red bush, and her pussy lips were clearly outlined in the fabric. He was hard already!

"Why don't you change into something more comfortable, like your boxers or just skin? Then we can study for a while..."

"It's going to be hard to study with you looking so hot and sexy!"

"I love it when you're hard! I love to look at your hard penis, I love to touch your hard penis, I love to feel your hard penis! And after we get some good studying done, I want to play with your hard penis!"

"How am I supposed to get any good studying done with thoughts of that running around in my head?"

"You're a BIG boy, you'll find a way. Now, get changed and get to studying!" She settled into her favorite chair, tucked both feet under her with her knees apart providing an unobstructed view of her thin white panties pulled tight over her pussy and her pussy lips distinctly outlined, picked up her book, and began to read.

Derrick thought, 'It's going to be 'hard' to study, in every sense of the word. But he stripped down to his boxers, settled on the couch with his cock poking through the opening and waving in the air, grabbed his book and tried to concentrate. After a while it even worked.

12