Just a Swingin' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you looking at me in the lobby and from your balcony," she winked, "so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Tina."

"Blake Cary...ing...ton," he said, stumbling over his new moniker.

"Well Blake Cary... ing... ton," she mimicked, "it's a pleasure to meet you."

Blake twitched as Tina fingered his haphazard hair back into place.

"I just love your salt and pepper; it's so very distinguished."

"Gee thanks," he said, with a girlish giggle.

"So why are you here? What interests you?" she said, clutching his elbow and sailing him back around to face her.

"Let's see," he said, trying to formulate the words before they spilled out like nonsense, "What interests me... well... hmmmmm... Krystal... that's my wife... she's over there," he said, pointing at his napping co-conspirator, "She says we're full swap, so-"

"So your wife's in charge," Tina said, cutting him off and disarming him further with her suggestive smile, "You know if you like take-charge women, you'll love my friend, Kenya."

"Is that your partner?" he asked, "The girl I saw you with on the cabana bed? The one you were..."

"Finger fucking?" said Tina, brushing the soft pad of her middle finger against Blake's lips, then pressing it deep into his mouth, causing him to gag.

She laughed.

"She's no girl; she's an Amazon woman. If you like to go south of the equator, she'll take you on a 3-hour tour you'll never forget."

Tina hooked her ankles behind Blake's knees in an attempt to draw him to her, but he braced himself against the pool edge to halt the close encounter.

"Aren't you attracted to me?" she asked, placing her dainty digits on his shoulders.

"Well, sure, of course. You're very young and very pretty," he said, "And you're so tiny; you remind me of my wife."

Tina knitted her brow.

"My FIRST wife," Blake blurted. He reached for her wrists and pulled them away. "You could have any number of young men here at Cupidity, Tina. You don't want to waste your time with someone old enough to be your grandfather."

Tina turned up her tiny nose and Eskimo-kissed him with it. She had whiskey on her breath and he liked it.

"I'm not looking for youth, Mr. Carrington," she said, "I'm looking for experience."

And with that, she pressed her teen-aged anatomy against him and kissed his mouth, and he opened for her, taking her tongue. When she wrestled her legs around his hips, he flattened her against the pool wall, feeling himself rise and fall in the water against her backside as she rocked her beardless clam against his pelvis.

"I want to touch you," she said, breaking the kiss, her amber eyes so soft and welcoming as she coaxed his legs wide and guided the balls of his feet to the side of the pool so she could better access his essential elements.

"You have the most beautiful cock I've seen all week," she said, as she took it in her capable hands and began to work him back to the iron splendor he had achieved while witnessing the cumming of Krystal. It felt so goddamn good, he knew if he wasn't careful, he could pop in the pool - an activity expressively forbidden by the management. But despite Tina's delightful diddling, Blake was able to will himself steady... that was until she intensified her intentions.

"Have you ever been sucked off underwater, Mr. Carrington? Have you ever had a woman's finger in your ass?"

And though his answers were swift and definitive: "No! And definitely NOT!" Tina was damned and determined to re-answer them in the affirmative. She inhaled sharply, submerged, and battled to work his wedding tackle into her mouth, going after him like he was made of ham. And just when he couldn't take one more second of the sexual karaoke, she sprung to the surface.

"Did you... like it?" she asked between labored breaths.

"Yes, of course," he groaned, squeezing himself off at the base, "but how did... how did you-"

"Stay under for so long?" she guessed, "I swam for the University of Miami, and underwater blowjobs are kinda my thing. And hey Mr. Carrington, I'm impressed; there's a lot of guys who lose it long before I run out of breath."

"Well thanks," Blake said, proudly, "I guess there's something to be said for-"

"Hold that thought," she said, inhaling and submerging once again, this time electing to perform conventional fellatio, but with unconventional skill, taking his big 10 inch past her lips, her tongue, her tonsils, until her teeth were scratching at his base; something Barb had ever even attempted - let alone underwater in a pool filled to capacity with naked merrymakers. The thought of it - the feel of it - and the sound and fury surrounding it was jacking him jeopardous, driving him dangerously close to the point of no return.

"Steady boy," he told himself, his pruny fingers white-knuckling the lip of the pool, as Tina 'OKed' her fingers around his sac, and the squeeze, tug, and interrogation of the ooh-ahh bridge behind it set his full body aflutter, begging an almost uncontrollable urge.

Then WHOOSH as she ducked between his legs, her boyish red bob tickling his undercarriage during the surprise detour. She slithered up his back, choke-held him with her right elbow, and pressed her palm to the inside of his thigh to coax his leg wider.

"I need you to relax," she whispered in his ear, "and stay very very still." --------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR PART 3 OF JUST A SWINGIN'

12