Wife's Slutty Revenge (Monday)

Story Info
Wife’s cheating revenge to husbands online porn addiction.
9k words
3.61
8k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
win69win
win69win
61 Followers

This is strictly fantasy for readers enjoyment, not for a writers award or useless criticism. This story involves a cheating wife, Cuckolding and MFM. There is no "Cuckolding" category to publish it under so spare me the rude critiques.

I hope you enjoy this fantasy:

Hi there, my name's Marie and I need to share this with someone but don't really have anyone I trust with this so please allow me to use Literotica as my vent. My husband and I used to read these stories together years ago and I had almost forgotten about this site until my predicament brought me to thinking about how I'm going to deal with our situation.

So my husband has a porn addiction and it's festered into something that's put some distance between us intimately. I catch him online talking with people and still keep finding every genre of porn imaginable in his search history even though he's promised he'd stop. He seems to especially favor the Cuckold, Hotwife, Cougar and MILF stuff but I was completely surprised to see that he's watched some bisexual and interracial porn too.

He's a great guy, I know he loves me and he has given us a very comfortable quality of life for sure but intimately he seems to be more into porn than me. I don't understand it, he is always saying I'm hot and is groping me around the house but it seems to end there and he goes to porn to get off. He'd give anyone the shirt off his back and is always willing to help anyone in need but he just can't seem to give up porn like I've asked him to in the past couple years.

I do my part, I work hard at staying in shape and attractive for him, I'm in the gym 5 days a week and take a couple yoga and Pilates classes throughout the week as well. He's never complained that I buy a lot of clothes that aren't cheap and show off my figure. He loves me wearing my LuLu activewear to the gym as well as out in public. He constantly tells me guys are checking me out so I assume I must be physically attractive to most men.

I also often get hit on at the gym by guys my age all the way down to some of the young guys from the college just down the road from us. I've heard them whisper "gym MILF" (young college age guys are lousy at being discreet) and I've felt their eyes burning holes through my workout outfits so I must be at least appealing....right?

I'm 52, 5'2", 112#, brown hair with highlights almost to the middle of my back and have green eyes. I've had 3 kids so maybe my 36C boobs hang a little lower than they used to but they still get a lot of looks (but that may be because my big nipples are almost always hard and showing like I'm smuggling 2 peanut M&M's).

So anyhow.....my husband and I had a huge heated argument right before his most recent business trip because I suggested that he go out and see the city while he's away and not sit in his hotel room and watch porn or chat online because that's the same as cheating. He freaked out and we ended up in a huge blowout that somehow ended up being about everything and nothing at the same time. The end result was hurt feelings on both sides, him sleeping in the spare bedroom and catching an Uber to the airport much earlier than he needed to be there just so he didn't have to see me in the morning. He usually leaves 3-4 love notes around the house and I stick a couple in his suitcase but I'm doubting either of us find any on this trip, I know for sure he won't.

The problem for me is his stance was everyone does it so why can't I just get over it.

Hmmmmmmm, maybe I can get over it..... with that hot guy at the gym. The one that works with my husband and always comes over when we're working out together after Allen gets off work, he always talks to Allen but checks me out from head to toe, I think his name's Tyler. Yeah, I bet he'd be glad to help a frustrated lonely wife out. He seems to usually be in the gym on Monday, Wednesday and Friday right around 5pm if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure if I could go through with it but I do know that after Allen left for the airport my mind started running through a dozen inappropriate situations that definitely got my juices flowing and hands wandering.

So here's what happened that week:

Without admitting to myself the "why" behind it, I kind of had a day of beauty with a nice mani-pedi and a massage at the spa I go to monthly. The massage was a bad idea, although the rubdown felt great, my imagination got the better of me and left me so hypersensitive to my constant state of arousal. I found myself at one point trying to grind my pussy into the massage table when the masseuse wasn't paying attention. I was soaking wet by the end of my hour of what should have been relaxation so I went home and showered off the massage oil, shaved and did my hair and makeup way more than I typically do for the gym. I usually go with a pony tail for the gym but today I decided to let my hair down. (Figure of speech, maybe)

I "accidentally" picked out my gym outfit that tends to draw the most attention from the guys.

I chose the hot pink LuLu shorts (no panties as usual) and a thin white tank top that hangs loosely and shows a little side boob from time to time on certain exercise machines. I decided to do what my husband has asked me to do but I never felt comfortable with and I removed the boob pads so the top was thinner and my nipples would be even more evident than usual.

I looked at the clock and it was only 4:00, CRAP! There's no reason I can't just go now and if I don't then I have to admit to myself that I'm trying to time it so Tyler's there.

Okay, clean the house and keep my mind off of it for 45 minutes, that can't be so hard....can it? Yep, it can. Even the vibrations of the vacuum cleaner are making me horny, rubbing the vacuum handle back and forth across my pussy was definitely a bad idea. As I'm cleaning my already clean house I'm surprised that I'm thinking "how would this look to a guy I brought home". "Wait....what, knock it off Marie, you're not actually going to go through with anything, it's just frustration and anger talking". It's just fantasy "great, I'm now using the same defense/excuse my husband uses!"

***ALARM***

Yep, I set an alarm for 4:40.... it's gym time! I check my makeup in the mirror, look back at my clean living room and head out on the 15 minute drive to the gym.

I freeze in my car nervous for 5 minutes then laughed at myself and walked in. As soon as I was in the gym scanning my membership card I see my nipples are about to punch holes through my top and the guy at the desk can't force himself to look up at my eyes. Normally this would embarrass me but today it's empowering and I walk through the gym with a newfound confidence. Oh-oh, I see Tyler on the chest and arms equipment and I walk past him and get on a machine adjacent from him but I ignore him.

I see a couple really young guys trying to be coy telling his buddy to check me out. I notice a young woman in her early twenty's eyeing me up and down. I'm thinking great, this young bitch is going to feel the need to embarrass me but luckily she just gives me a dirty look and keeps her thoughts to herself.

I'm distracted and when I hear a man's voice off of my shoulder it scared the shit out of me. It was Tyler saying "Hi, it's Marie right?"

He apologized for startling me and after I got my breath back I said yes then played stupid like I hadn't remembered his name. He introduced himself as "Tyler, I work with your husband".

I said "Oh yeah, I thought he said you and the team were going on the business trip with him this week." (Smooth?)

Tyler says "Oh no, this week's trip is for the bosses only, nothing but meetings. I'm an engineer, I'll go on the next trip probably."

I said so you're left back here with no adult supervision?

Tyler replied "I could say the same about you, right"

I said "Touche' good point young man."

I ask the young stud "So then, did you come over here to hit on me because you know my husbands out of town? That's shameless."

Tyler quickly says defends himself with a "No, absolutely not!"

I tell him "Damn, that's too bad!".

He says "let me rephrase that.... you're damn right I did. I saw how hot you're looking today and couldn't help myself."

I say "Well thanks but I'm too old for you."

Tyler tells me that I'm nuts and he bets every guy in here wants me right now. I look around the gym and point out a guy and say what about him and he challenges me by saying he'll go ask him right now. I stop him before he embarrasses me.

He says "Here, let me prove it. Let me take a pic of you and send it to the guy you usually see me working out with here on weeknights and just ask him Hot or Not and I bet you like his answer.

This sounds risky but fun so I oblige him and we move to the equipment more out of the way from everyone and I strike a pose sitting on the gym machine with my legs spread a little bit and I scrunch my shoulders together to give me more cleavage. He sends it.

Within seconds his phone chimes and he reads it, chuckles and shows it to me. It says "F'n HOT!"

Then as I'm still looking at his phone a second text comes through saying "Bro, that's the MILF from the gym we're always checking out. How the fuck did you get that pic? She looks like she needs a good fuckin!"

I bust out laughing and he flips the phone back and sees the new text message.

Tyler unsuccessfully tries not to laugh as he's apologizing for his friend.

I stop laughing abruptly and say you can text him back that I said he ain't wrong.

I look down and see a bulge In his shorts running down Tyler's inner thigh and ask him "Did I do that?"

He says yes, apologizes and tries to hide it by holding his water bottle in front of it.

I tell him "Thanks for the compliment...hey, since I caused it, can I see it?" And I took his water bottle from him.

He tells me I'm the devil and trying to get him kicked out of the gym, fired and arrested all at once.

I respond with "Nope, not the devil at all. I'm a neglected housewife with a porn addict husband and I've decided to have a little slutty revenge just for myself this week." I let that sink in for a second then added, "Now that the I've been clear, do you think you can help me out or should I just go down to the college and walk naked through the dorms?"

Tyler props his left leg up onto the machine I'm straddled on and pulls his shorts aside freeing his half erect cock so it hangs out and arches down towards my chest and he stares at me. He says "Am I bigger than your husband? " and I quickly say "Dear God YES....no contest!"

He says "keep staring at it Slut, you play your cards right and it's going to be feeding you and satisfying you like you've never imagined while your husbands away in a hotel room jerking his little penis to porn this week".

Tyler shook it at me and gave it a stroke before he put it away. I was truly sad to see it tucked back into his shorts and I looked up with a pouty face.

I looked up at my young stud and told him to text his friend that he's cutting this workout short to go fuck the bosses wife and for him to follow me to my house.

I told him I'd stop outside my neighborhood where he can leave his car at a park then ride with me into my gated neighborhood so I can just pull into the garage without a neighbor knowing I have company. He said I sounded like I've done this before but I assured him I haven't.

I started walking out of the gym making sure to put a little extra swing in my stride because I knew he was staring at my ass. And I loved it!!!

I got to my SUV and looked over at him opening the door to his sports car. I got in and sat there for a moment just thinking to myself "Am I really about to do this" and I was surprised how easily I admitted to myself that I was.

I drove directly to the neighborhood park making sure Tyler was staying right behind me. He parked his car, walked over and hopped in my passenger seat. I took a deep breath, put my truck in drive and headed around the corner through the security gate into my neighborhood. I was happy that my neighbors weren't out in their driveways as I opened the garage door and quickly closed it behind us after we pulled in.

I turned off the engine and took a deep breath. He saw my nervousness and asked me how long I've been married and was surprised when I said 32 years. He asked me if I was serious that I've never done this and how sure I was that I wanted to fuck around. I told him I've slept with one guy in high school and my husband, that's it and due to current circumstances I am 100% sure. I told him I need this and I'm going to see it through.

He thought on it and then said: "Okay then, you said you want to have your slutty revenge so I'm taking it that you want to act slutty and be treated like a Slut right?"

I said yes.

He said "Awesome, if at anytime you have a change of heart or I go too far just say "Apple" and we'll stop okay.

"Yes."

He says "okay, game on Slut" he looks at me and reaches out to touch my face, then puts his fingers around the side of my head through my hair. For a minute I thought it was a tender moment but then all of a sudden his hand had the back head and quickly pushed my face down into his crotch and with his other hand he had already pulled his cock out the leg hole of his shorts. He said "Get to work Slut, you better get me good and hard if you want this big dick."

I was caught off guard but his soft cock was pushed into my mouth and I instinctively started sucking. He had my head in both hands now and started gyrating his hips. Even limp he was bigger and thicker than my husband is hard. My mind was catching up and my senses were too as I realized how different he felt in my mouth, how hearing him call me Slut aroused me and how his manhandling me gave me a sense of his control and authority.

If that wasn't enough his taste and sexy musky smell was out of this world. It was probably only 30-45 seconds (but felt like so much longer) and my young Adonis' cock had already grown so much that I had to work at taking him in my mouth. He relaxed his hold on my head and without realizing it I took over the rhythm and pace as I tried to impress him with my oral skills. I really thought I was working it and proud of my effort and then he told me I suck dick like a pathetic housewife.

He pulled my head off out of his lap, opened his door, got out and walked around to my side of the SUV and opened my door. He looked at me and said "take me inside if you want to get fucked Slut". I felt so giddy when he calls me Slut. I jumped out and opened the door from the garage into the kitchen which is an open floor plan into the living room. He walked in, looked around and said we had a really nice house and then opened the refrigerator and pulled out a beer and bottle of wine.

He opened both and handed the bottle of wine to me. We stood there in the kitchen and he told me to drink so I went for a wine glass but he said "no, from the bottle like a cheap Slut not like an uppity lady" and I turned the bottle up and took a drink. He insisted I take drink after drink and I was soon feeling it have an effect on me.

He must have seen it in my eyes because he asked me if I'm felling a little more relaxed and I said yes. He said okay and opened a second beer and carried the bottle of wine over into the living room. He pointed to the middle of the expensive rug and said stand there as he sat on our couch.

He said for me to strip for him, slowly. I looked down at how hard my nipples were before I took off my thin top. Then I slid my shorts down and shimmied them off. This was so uncomfortable, I had not been naked in a sexual circumstance with anyone other than my husband in over 32 years. He told me to turn around slowly and show him his gift.

As my back was to him he told me to stop and slowly bend over and grab my ankles. I looked back as I saw him pull his cock out the bottom of his shorts and start stroking it. He said "Oh yeah, I'm going to have so much fun training you". He said for me to stay bent over and spread my legs at least shoulder width apart and I obeyed. He told me to imagine what it's going to feel like when a he grabs me by the hips and inch by inch I feel a strange cock taking my married pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined exactly that and without realizing it I ran my fingertips from my ankle up the inside of my lower legs then thighs and it felt like electricity on my skin until I reached my pussy. Oh my god, it felt sooooo hot, I was on fire.

Tyler told me to stand up with my arms by my side as he himself also stood up. He walked around me slowly as if inspecting my body then he stopped in front of me and stared at me and said "Yeah you'll do, I'm going to have fun with you" and he pulled his shirt up over his head. Holy damn, he was even more in shape than I thought. His abs were so sexy and he even had muscles in a V pointing down to his pelvic area! He was groomed or, I think it's called manscaped, and his thin pubic hair and shaven balls looked SO HOT!!!

He started lightly running his hands across my body but teasing me by not touching me where I wanted him to most. I've never felt anything like this, I was shivering and moaning to his touch. He got behind me the reached around and cupped my breasts lifting them up then he pulled at my nipples and I moaned. He pushed his shorts down and I felt his erection between us against my back. It was warm, it was hard, it was large and it was so wrong.... I loved it. He started grinding it against me while still pulling my nipples so the were holding the weight of my boobs up. He released my nipples, grabbed one hip and pushed my back so I was bending at the waist again.

He took his hard cock and rubbed it across my ass then up and down my crack. He lifted it up and started letting it fall on my ass. The weight of his manhood and heat it put off was out of this world. He rubbed it up my inner thighs and tapped my pussy lips with it. I looked back between my legs and couldn't believe that I literally had a line of my juices leaking towards the floor, I was so wet I was dripping.

I murmured a "Please take me" but he said "Nope, not yet Slut".

He moved around and told me to get on my knees and open my mouth. I obeyed immediately, I wanted him so badly. He teased me more by rubbing his cock all over my face. Then he put it on my tongue finally and told me to kiss it. I kissed the head like I was trying to make it fall in love with me. Finally he said "Here we go Slut, show me something better than that lame married head you gave me in your car" and I opened my mouth and took as much of him in as I could.

I gagged immediately and he said we'll work through that. He reached over and grabbed his phone and told me to look up at him as he took a picture and some video. I freaked out a little but he assured me this was just for him and I. I was trying my best to impress him and not suck dick like an old married woman. I was sucking him in ways I never have and it seemed the wetter and noisier I got the more he liked it and talked nasty to me, which I was loving.

At one point he asked me if I wanted more wine and I seemed to only know how to say yes to him so he grabbed the bottle and walked out onto one the pool deck, snapped his fingers for me to follow as he sat back in a lounge chair with his legs spread wide. He poured wine over his hard dick and told me to drink up. I smiled as I dove in face first and sucked and licked up every drop of wine I could. I was groveling and moaning, my face was covered with wine and my saliva and I loved every second of this humiliating treatment.

I got so excited that at one point I was pretty much fucking him with my mouth and much to my surprise my throat decided to let him in deeper than any man has been in my throat. I didn't even realize that I had just accidentally learned how to deepthroat and I held him in my throat until I couldn't hold my breath any longer. The look in my eyes must have been crazy because I could see that he was trying not to laugh out loud. I swear to you I had my first orgasm right then and my pussy hadn't been touched yet.

win69win
win69win
61 Followers