Just a Swingin' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched towards him, leading with her chin.

"Convince me first."

Then she closed her eyes and waited for him to come around.

If it had been anyone else, Blake would have leapt out of the car and summoned an Uber, but this was Krystal Dollington - nee Crystal Barnes - and she was commanding him to kiss her! His hand trembled as his fingers, warmed by the vented interior, made their way around her long lithe neck to cradle it. He broomed his thumb along her chiseled cheek bone, her blush transposing from her silky softness onto his skin. When he finally pressed his lips to hers and slipped his tongue past her pearly white veneers, she met him more than half way, and he melted into a glorious delirium where time and space passed unnoticed.

"What are you doing?" she asked, breaking the kiss, and with it, the spell.

Blake emerged from his semi-conscious state and opened his eyes. Krystal was pointing at her left breast; he had a death grip on it. He jerked his hand away and covered his burgeoning Bob Dole.

"Meeting's adjourned," she said, suppressing a grin. She fired up the engine and circled around to the park entrance.

"Risky business," Blake said, with a chuckle, as Krystal turned right onto Cranbury Neck Road, "Funny."

"What's funny about it," she asked.

"That's the name of the insurance conference I'm supposedly attending - the Risky Business Conference. Apropos don't you think?"

"Quite," she said, with a wry smile, then, "So how did it feel?"

"How did what feel?" he asked.

Krystal exhaled a huff.

"Oh that," he said, sheepishly, "Well... if it was a mattress... I'd describe it as king-size - extra firm."

************

STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO OF JUST A SWINGIN'

12