Just a Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent looked down and spotted Roxanne's white milky cum beginning to coat his hard cock as he increased the pressure. Smack! Trent slapped Roxanne's ass hard "that's right, give it to me," Trent said to Roxanne. He loved egging her on to cum. Roxanne felt her legs begin to buckle as she grew closer to cuming. Her hands pressed against the concrete rail and her gaze switched between the sky and the mall below.

She looked back only to see Trent's eyes laser-focused on her ass and his cock going in and out of her pussy. Roxanne couldn't hold it any longer and covered her mouth before letting out a moan. Trent watched as her cream poured onto his cock, and Roxanne's legs trembled. After a few more slow deep strokes, Trent slowly pulled his cock out, causing Roxanne to moan, his cock drenched in her creamy white cum.

Trent took a breath, but before he could let it out, Roxanne was squatting with Trent's glazed but throbbing cock in hand.

"Wait." Trent tried to say, but Roxanne had already swallowed a third of Trent's dick, catching all her juices on her tongue while slathering his dick with it. Roxanne slowly stroked Trent's dick, sucking the tip of his penis and massaging his balls with her other hand. Trent was in ecstasy and completely defenseless. Roxanne stroked his cock faster while occasionally alternating, filling her mouth with it.

Trent began to moan uncontrollably, "baby, yes, I'm close!" Roxanne stroked faster, with each pass synchronized with her tongue swirling the tip of his penis. Roxanne's eyes fixed on Trent's still rock-hard dick. She always made it a point to be thorough and licked every inch, even taking the time to suck and lick his balls lightly. Trent was craving this moment for what felt like ages. Roxanne was master with her mouth. He felt her tongue lick every inch of him in fine detail, with a perfect stroke game that drove him mad with pure divine pleasure. Trent felt the build-up in balls as he drew nearer to erupting.

Trent grabbed the back of Roxanne's head as his head exploded his warm load straight into Roxanne's mouth and down her throat. Roxanne kept sucking and licking, making sure to get every last drop. Trent squirmed in pleasurable agony, sporadically twitching with each tongue stroke on his tip. Roxanne was greedy when it came to tasting Trent; she genuinely loved the taste of him. On the other hand, Trent loved watching as Roxanne took in and swallowed every drop, her beautiful lips perfectly wrapped around his tip. He even rejoiced in seeing her throat as she drank it down.

"That's desert," Roxanne said, looking up at Trent. He exhaled into the night air. He looked into Roxanne's eyes and saw the same carnal look given right back to him.

"We're going to finish this at home," Trent said slyly. The night air blew on his soaked but still, stiff cock, perfectly exposed by the moonlight.

"Happy for seconds," Roxanne responded. Roxanne now back up face to face with Trent and planted a hard kiss, causing them to taste each other.

"Do you think anyone heard?" Roxanne asked, "And if they did," Trent said as he shrugged nonchalantly. They then adjusted themselves, entered the Chevy, and began the journey home.

12