All Comments on 'Just Accept It - An Homage'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments (Page 2)
mndhanson017mndhanson0179 months ago

Yeah, the over the top wasn't necessary, you weren't even seeing her to begin with, you clearly didn't move on, if you had to go back. There was not really a need for the interference, she was already broken before and the charges probably would've been dropped against him at some point, it's been years since he left, if he had government buddies, just drop the charges and move on, you don't make yourself better than her in my opinion because she was, in her words, "just accepting it" as it is.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

The original was a great story as it stood. But you tacked on a great epilogue to the original. Talk about coming out smelling like a rose, old Da had it all. They really screwed the bitch wife and granny’s wretched lives up. Well deserved punishment for the actions and attitudes of the two feminist twats. The “Bear” will find a lot of stories in LW that need his touch. Get after it boy!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like your stories but this one doesn't mesh well with the original; it would have worked fine as a standalone, though not as good as some of your others.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There is no statute of limitations on kidnapping

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How do you adopt adults. They were 18 years old and he had adoption papers drawn up?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story jumped the shark after page 2. 3* for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She put his nuts in a vise, and ended up with a kick in hers. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Maybe my disappointment with the story was based on the fact the author said the story was about the daughters. It wasn’t, it was about the author trying to rationalize (by changing laws) the husband’s criminal behavior.

He made the daughters caricatures that BTB fetishists could jack off to after their verbal assault on their birth mother.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

@kfinders - it's not the bitch hearing things from them that's therapeutic. It's them saying it to her. Now they don't need to keep those feelings inside, or have to say them in the quiet of their mind. They are said. And no longer weighing them down.

LOL I'm not going to read/respond to anymore comments, because I expect a lot of hand-wringing from man hating brigade over how this was so unfair on poor little villainess shitstain and how a good person would show mercy to someone who deserves absolutely none.

Excellent work @LT56, 5 stars. It could use slight editing, but nothing egregious enough to detract from the satisfaction of the story.

Like "The defeated ex wife deserved better, much better". Really? What has the craphead done to deserve better? Has she repented? Felt bad for her disgusting actions/behaviors/attitudes/choices/effects on innocent people? Nope. So, she "deserves" nothing good at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She called the tune, and the piper took everything she had.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was good with this until bio Mom met her daughters.

Late hits, piling on, and low blows. Maybe it works if Laura stumbles across them, but seeking her out to deliver those speeches 15 years later seemed rather unnecessary.

Two stars.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode669 months ago

I was disappointed by the end scene where the two daughters confront their brth mom. Unnecessary and over the top.

/

My one.complaint about the original was.the treatment of the FIL. Taking his money just piles on his suffering. He was stuck in a no-win situation, without the resources available to the husband. All you did was say he got a divorce, but he remains screwed financially .

/

3 stars, for the piling on ending

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Good follow up to a great story. Enjoyed the finishing touch. Thanks for your writing.

xtc5xtc59 months ago

Thanks as always for a for agreat story.

opheliusophelius9 months ago

Burn, baby, burn! 🔥

danbo56danbo569 months ago

great story no negative comments from me 5 plus stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's c24j that doesn't know the meaning of the word feminist.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sadly, this was shocking to read. The anger, the vitriol, the damaged characters passed off as functioning and normal. I would lovingly advise you to: (a.) look inside and critically examine yourself; (b.) write something for another Literotica category; (c.) stop writing to please the screwed-up, woman-hating, damaged commenters--ignore their psychoses. Moreover, read some of your earlier work, such as the one where MC rescues women from the traffickers. That was a good series, but you've gotten darker and darker, as it's normal for a writer to work at honing his/her craft. In this case, my friend, you're not honing the right type of writing. Give up on adulterous wives for a while and try something else. Those who've favorited you will follow you over there.

Signed: Concerned Follower

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

While I've enjoyed many of this author's stories & the original, I didn't like this one. While attempting to stay true to the original, there's plenty that digresses from it- mostly them living in Thailand & the events surrounding that. Comments made by "JoeBetterBNice" are interesting, tho I'm not sure I agree with many of his viewpoints. But I do agree that, for a father trying to calm his & his children about his wife's doings, the children did act, after all the time since he spoke of it, unrealistic.

Same with his ex-wife; on one end she seems to find fault with her mother & herself, on the other side, she blames her ex-husband for all her troubles. Unless the ex is deranged, she had to realize that listening/ the teachings of the old bitty was THE reason her marriage failed. There's no reasoning why, after the years married, the ex-s father suddenly decided to split. The reason why being left out, hurt the understanding of that situation as he put up with so much as a weak cuck for so long.

Lastly, I'm amazed at Saddletramp1956's 5 stars. Never read anything he wrote as absurd as this story was by him. But again, to each their own. 2 stars from me. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Just crap….the end!

That’s 5 minutes of my life I won’t get back!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

BORING. Everything works perfectly for MC’s escape. An American with help from Australian friends and meeting a gorgeous woman that is a brilliant Dr. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Useless sadism and cruelty in this awful tale. Husband and daughters behaved like disgusting evil persons, putting themselves at the same low level of the ex-wife. Not a good tale at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the worst tale ever read, with the worst characters ever seen, ex-wife, husband and daughters, all the same distasteful people. The ex-wife was already dead, so why keeping shooting at her ? A totally unrealistic tale, that would stay better in a BDSM category.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The original tale was already well concluded, with a good balanced BTB ending. This followup, besides not being necessary, is just an awful and extremely hateful ending. Not much different from some femdom men-hating tales, just reversing the genre in this case. Justice and due payback is ok, gratuitous violence and extreme hating, against a defenceless person, is not. The evil ex-wife had already paid very dearly for her huge mistakes, so no need to badly beat her anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Poorly written and just plain dumb. You moved on with your children and then go back home and reduce your self and children to what your X did. Pure bullshit and a waste of time reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Utterly juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I only gave it a three because even tho I love to BTB i feel sorry that someone is destroyed even if she deserved it (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very original

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As a story from LT56 this felt like a let down. You seem to give us vengeance but no real closure. Maybe it was just me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

parental interference, not kidnapping, over all great story.....

PoesproppiePoesproppie9 months ago

Great story twist so a 5* from me. Yes, it was rather repetitive in places and played to a well-used script but it was a fun read.

My only gripe is why oh why do authors allow "Anonymous" comments? They are so boring and repetitive....... put your name where your mouth is you cowards.

No, I have not yet written a story so I am not the next Ian Flemming or Agatha Christie, but I do know that my pearls of syntax and story structure "wisdom" like those espoused by the various "Anonymous" armchair critics below hold no water unless spoken from experience.

Thanks for your contribution.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Great bear-ending!!!! ;)

5 stars from here!

ForensicFossilForensicFossil9 months ago

So Pathetic

Almost no authors on this site can credit that warm, faithful, and intelligent women AND men can be feminists. Can understand the centuries-long structural disabilities women have struggled under. Feminist women can be and are loving wives, mothers, and grandmothers. So why do authors persist in these Rush Limbaughist caricatures? Is it right-wing proclivities, which seem to be rife on this hobby-writing porn site, or simple lack of empathy and sophistication? A Taliban propagandist would write about the same stuff. Make you feel good?

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Almost over the top destroying a woman who was no longer a woman as we know them. Sure, she was a despicable human being and did not deserve to be a mother. But then again we have as yet to institute "baby licenses" to women desiring children because let's face it there many women in this world that should never be allowed to have children. No. I'm not a racist or a chauvinist pig. Lets face reality there some people that should never have children and I'm one them. I was fortunate to take care of myself let alone children and a wife but I learned and have 4 lovig children and two that refuse to talk to me so I batting about 500 so I guess that's not too bad. Just my opinion but it was a bit over top kicking a despicable down when they already were.

C_frommnC_frommn9 months ago

Loved it was inspiring that the Girl's caught onto dad and got him to give it up, Then to come back and tell her they know everything. even her drug money.

BigDee44BigDee449 months ago

“Seems like I have had my life planned for me, by the three women I love most.” See, Laura, you can get male compliance if done the correct way!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a good Alternative ending, but it should have ended with the cops coming in to arrest Laura..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His leaving with the daughters was warranted and enjoyable. The final denigration and revenge was cheap and disturbing. The whore was living in Hell. They should have left her to endure it. The final emotional bead down was pointless, and demeaning of all involved. Not a good sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was very good as have been all the previous stories. I have enjoyed reading your well done efforts and look forward to the wedding of the Lt. Col and the princess.

newfield1981newfield19819 months ago

I agree with anonymous "His leaving with the daughters was warranted and enjoyable. The final denigration and revenge was cheap and disturbing." His words

My words, The moment he successfully started a new life with his daughters he won. Finding a new better wife and extending his immediate family, he won again. His first wife was guilty of many things but her losses were equally great. Her actions made her an ugly human inside and out.

Her estranged daughters actions could have the same effect on them. God don't like ugly.

I read your stories and this is the first time I did not give you 5 stars but instead gave you 4. Yet I understand the need to "BTB" is strong on this site so I guess you were just giving the people what they want.

grey228grey2289 months ago

Words can't describe this effort. But this can ⭐

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree9 months ago

I liked it.

It was colorful and very entertaining.

I don't understand some of the comments below though.

Did those commenters read some other story?

Talk of hate and revenge.

Hate yes, but what revenge?

His daughters nurtured hatred or ill feeling towards their biological mother

for seven years.

He saw the need to help them get rid of those negative feelings.

By meeting their biological mother.

Here it's usually called closure.

The slut ruined the girls family and threatened their future.

And you're surprised their comments are hateful?

Why would they spare the feelings of a monster like that?

The MC only tells her he hopes he'll never see her again.

Maybe that is supposed to be hate- and revengeful?

So yeah, I don't understand such comments.

We can only hope the writer adds some kittens and butterflies

in his next story.

For those sensitive souls who can't handle harsh reality.

I can thankfully.

And I give this story top ratings.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"The bear" has eaten too many rotten berries, found a large puddle between the rocks, half full with week old rotten shit, and took to it like a godlike miso soup.

As such, "the bear", has shown a major lack of any sort of humility, common sense, healthy imagination and self respect to the point where "the bear" behaves like an entitled asshole, over-complicates simple plot points and notions, overexplains an easy to grasp and remember ideas, treats his readers with contempt and a false sense of superiority and then, instead of realising that somethings just shouldnt be used and stop using them "the bear" chooses to not only drop perspective of the narrator (which really isn't hard to do) but also give the readers a snide remark basically saying "fuck you, i don't care what you think".

"The bear" is nothing more than an entitled, incompetent, dumb jock that talks about himself in the 3d person and with adderall laced grey matter, just grey matter mind you, the brain has long since been expunged from the thick skull "the bear" carries around.

"The bear" has turned into the assholes from his first stories, the targets of the btb's and justice that was being dealt.

Does "the bear" shit in the woods? Yes, but "the bear" cleans it up thoroughly afterwards using only his lips, teeth, tongue and stomach.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Others have pointed out some intersting things that actually make sense.

Saddletramp turned into the spineless sissy cuck he so despised in his stories while the linebacker turned into the asshole that tries to seduce another mans wifie in front of him to humiliate the man because he is an "alpha male".

Yeah, they both deserve their personal btb.

mac1729mac17299 months ago

I thought it was a decent ending the story and for the other comments that rip the bear I would like to remind them that this is a FICTIONAL STORY

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh well another of the woke crowd given a reason to play the " victim". Some people are so self involved and stupid they can't the past the end of their nose. They usually get what they deserve. California being the setting for breeding this waste of skin is really poetic. She got off easy.

If my kids were every used as a means to pull this shit, Her mother and her would have had an accident. There would be no hiding out and worrying about being found out or discovered. The original story of her dying in an accident would have been very very real. These woke pronoun morons should stay where they are, moving their shit to other areas of country would be deadly. The areas called "fly over" by their punk asses are more than just a big area. Good luck being found if you pull your shit there. A ravine a bag of lye and few rocks.......ta da problem solved and it also reduces the burden of the social agencies that steal tax dollars to support the survival of these wastes of skin.

mattenwmattenw9 months ago

What Laura did was inexcusable. But this ongoing orgy of destruction that your story entails leaves me shocked. I'm a fan of BTB! However, this does not mean a constant orgy of destruction for one person.

There may be readers who are satisfied by this, but it frightens me that someone could rain so much hate on another person! And that even though this person has already been knocked out. is on the ground!

CamdudeCamdude9 months ago

Agree with mattenw-this type if total destruction not only makes no sense it would not unfold this way in real life.Matter of fact in reality the MC would probably have been arrested when he set foot back in the states.1 star.

Old_LionOld_Lion8 months ago

Just for your edification the Australian Intelligence Angencies are ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) or ASIS (Australian Secret Intelligence Service) . I believe ASIS is the recent name change of ASIO.

Old_LionOld_Lion8 months ago

Well Bear, not bad - Certainly BTB In a big way without burying corpses. A very measured revenge. Thank you Mate.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Often-times I enjoy your story-telling. Already the original extreme set-up is quite a lot to "accept". That the wife/mother made such grandiose plans for free-load cucking is nihilist fantasizing, that seems misogynistic projection. Then this version has our guy off with his twins in Thailand, through elaborate connections. Things are going well, 8 years on. The girls learn the story's ugly "truth". The lovely French doc joins the family, then a baby. Meantime, birth mom & grandma are doing poorly. As the twins mature, they monitor bio mom, even sic the IRS on her. Even after 14 years, Dad & the twins cannot get enough of derailing the squalid lives of former wife/mom. They even arrange to meet & harangue her, as law enforcement is set to crush her & her mom in a drug sting. This inglorious piling-on by the author simply morphs anti-feminist and misogynistic scree. Such excess only feeds the hate of unstable people. Troubling fare from a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To anonymous comment below, if you use a word especially to insult someone make sure you both know and understand the definition of it. You obviously like most delusional feminists like to throw around the word misogyny: the hatred of women. This story not once displayed any hatred to or for women, not a single statement, action, or word in it in anyway was misogynistic, yes there was hatred towards a woman "laura" but that was by women for a specific woman, and the damning of her evil misandranistic ideology "misandry: the hatred of men" of which it WAS, so funny how you tore the story apart and stated lies about it to try and make it sound bad, your actions and obvious attitude don't do anything but breed true misogyny.

drycreeksdrycreeks8 months ago

As usual awesome story.tell the anonymous commenter b4 me to suck it up n go join his feminist groupies. Bout time some one stuck it to a sniveling b.... here. Great job it was enjoyed n appreciated. Haha lest us remember this is all just a writers mind n hes entitled to his words if u dont likem move on.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker8 months agoAuthor

Well, I had some misgivings about the way comments were going. I didn't think it was that bad. Then the latest, and I felt somewhat vindicated. I want to thank my loyal (?) followers. I love most women. Hell, I'm been married to a fantastic one for 54 years, and together we produced 4 outstanding, strong-willed (!!) daughters. But what Laura did was wrong. If the shoe fits, wear it. Again, thank you.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bear , you did nothing wrong that I can tell, there are people that do give threats like that to their spouses like the ex wife did in this story. Like you said 6 days ago what Laura did was wrong. The people who claim this story is an anti-Feminist work clearly don’t understand the sex of the person does not excuse morally evil actions. Furthermore you held Laura accountable for her actions in the story just like you hold both male and female villains accountable in your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice one BEAR

shadowpadshadowpad8 months ago

Brilliant finish to this story - I previously wrote to bg33 asking for permission to continue this IIRC and was given it but my writing skills are so poor I could not submit it. This is far better than I had imagined in my synopsys. Thank you

ForensicFossilForensicFossil8 months ago

So Repugnant

Feminism, at base, is the concept that women should be valued and dignified equally as men are. In work, play, relationships, marriage, politics, family...Why is this so hard for so many here to accept? Why the femi-nazi nonsense? Why the sometimes subtle and usually overt distrust if not hatred of women? OK, a hobby writing porn site is not the place to go for expanded consciousness, but this is such a repugnant story, as so many in LW are.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim997 months ago

Forensic Fossil

Feminism at it's base definition is simply equality between the sexes. At it's current point what is being taught is hatred of men. It is becoming a femalecentric philosophy instead of evening the playing field they are trying to tip it so women have first choice in most things.

Plus currently feminists refuse to rebel when women's places are being taken by men who FEEL like a woman. Anytime a trans woman wins a woman of the year award and you say nothing you are the problem.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great ending to the original story. NOT misogynistic, simply karma against Laura and her mother misandry.

All the below discussion suggest there may be a topic for a story or perhaps a writing challenge - Feminist misandry vs "real" feminism. Someone contact Blackrandi and see what can come of this ;-)

Personally, I believe "real" men love "strong" women and aren't threatened by them. Doesn't mean that men and women can't have or perform their roles only that the roles are chosen by the person involved and not constrained by others. While my own mother "let" my father do the man's work around the house and vice versa, it did not preclude mom from fixing a light switch if my father wasn't around or my father from doing laundry when my mom wasn't around. That wasnt' their "normal" roles but each respected the others' roles.

mfj

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Fitting end for a sequel. Liked it. Thanks.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

To commenters below: The bulk of the destruction was a direct consequence of the mother and grandmother. The only actions taken against them were; 1, the initial resolution by leaving. 2, the reporting of funds to the IRS. 3, the reporting of illegal drug activity, and 4, the confrontation in the restaurant. The only thing that seemed to be ongoing was the girls unhealthy obsession with their birth mother…. Although I do understand the need for closure. If left unattended, it most certainly could fester and seek expression in unhealthy ways. It’s a tough situation that really doesn’t have a right answer.

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

Top Story 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sweet with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could have been really good. Started well and turned into complete over the top bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Old Lion!

If your are going to ‘enlighten’ someone, make sure you have your facts straight. ASIO and ASIS are two separate organisations. The American equivalents are the FBI and the CIA. One handles internal and the other external threats to the nation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"The statute of limitations was five years for the kidnapping." That statement is not credible.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months agoAuthor

Check Ca. Law.

The BEAR

Franklin_M1tchellFranklin_M1tchell5 months ago

This was great. I enjoyed Laura's comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The behavior of the daughters toward their birth mother was shameful, disturbing and certainly not indicative of having been raised in a loving and nurturing environment. There is one fundamental debt the two young harpies chose to ignore: Their very existence is a gift given to them by the woman who turned herself into a biological incubator for 9 months - suffering through all the pains, indignities and deprivations of pregnancy - motivated by the desire to protect and nurture her offspring. Both twins were born healthy and strong, which is a testament to the fact their mother was diligent in caring for them in utero. For that reason alone, the twin bitches owe their bio mom a debt they can never repay. The come lately French doctor had nada to do with the miracle of their births. Was it too much to expect that two bright and capable young women might find within themselves a modicum of gratitude and mercy for the woman who gave them life? Sadly, in the case of these two cunts, it clearly was beyond their morality and temperament. May God help them find their humanity and, ultimately, forgiveness.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months agoAuthor

OW!! Sorry to have offended you- NOT. You appear to be in the minority. But then again, this is the Big Leagues- Loving Wives. Tough titties, pal-or palette. Being an anon, you will stay anon. The Bear suffers these types of comments with no sleep lost. The M/C did what was best, and even though the girls were young, they picked up on Dad's problem. Other than being an incubator, I would not want my daughters to have any other ties to the 'person' so named. Sorry.

The BEAR

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Found

Found parts of this confusing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow!

This story along with BigGuy’s might well be included curriculum for parenting classes.

I do wonder, a little, about how Laura’s mother 1st came by the crazy ideas put forth.

Craig

TheMTOneTheMTOne4 months ago

The only thing lacking really was more about the grandparents, especially grandpa. No one gets a pass, even if they divorce after, as he is just a coward.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To the truly idiot anon of 21 days ago, I think most people would agree with the Bear here. I know I do!

You are relegated completely to the fem-nazi minority.

1) The Bear had it COMPLETELY right when he spoke of Laura using the girls as" bargaining chips." This is NOT what a loving mother would EVER do (take away their father) to her children who she claims to love.

2) As to the children being born healthy as a sign of a "good" mother, again you screwed the pooch. Even crack whores can have healthy babies while dutiful, loving, attentive mothers-to-be unfortunately sometimes have sick ones.

3) Children do not ask to be born. The parents are the ones that ask for this.

You owe your parents NOTHING for this. And I am a parent saying this! What you owe your parents for is not "the gift of life" (a feminist BS position in a pathetic, transparent attempt to create some misguided female superiority concept which NO woman can honestly take credit for, as her body, not her, is in full control of all of this), but for all their efforts AFTER you are born. At most, a woman can be thanked and credited for good pre-natal care, when that happens.

4) Again, as to "the gift of life", these days you can BUY this! In other words, Women who carry another couple's embryo when the woman can't, etc. SO ANON, what is that "GIFT" worth these days, 50 grand? The price of a half way decent new car? BFD!

5) BOTH a woman and a man create a child. You act like you seem to think there is only one parent- the woman. What planet are you from anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As to the ANON of 21 days ago, Bear you were right.

If you are going to read these stories, you MUST- YOU HAVE TO- accept the ENTIRE central premise, in this case the MC's predicament when the ex-wife gave him the ultimatum, backed by her well to do parents.

GIVEN THAT, the MC, as I see it, had perhaps 5 choices assuming she would not relent: accept her ultimatum, try to give her a taste of her own medicine hoping shell change her mind, try to fight her for the next 10 to 14 years until the kids could start to make their own choices or become adults, do what he did, or do something dastardly to try to prevent her from being able to carry out her threat.

The first obviously doesn't fly, and the second doesn't either because by that time, she would have already been out doing the nasty with others, so they can have her at that point. But the MC would not be a good father letting his daughters grow up in a moral wasteland. The third choice would make your life a living hell and the last choice is immoral, illegal if nonetheless potentially gratifying.

So, what was the MC really left with?? What he did.

As to the mother, women lose their parental rights every day, usually through the courts.

MC simply went around the process.

Sometimes, ANON, you have to fight fire WITH fire.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

It's obvious that if the girls stayed with their birth mother, they would had her beliefs.

I'm still not sure about the confrontation with her daughters though, while the Ex (sadly) was still adamant her belief was correct, the shock of finally seeing her daughters and then being bombarded by their accusations would have overwhelming. I think less (initial) vitriol would have shown how her girls had matured.

Still, I enjoyed the story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW! LT56 put a devastating hit on the stupid feminist thinking that seeks to destroy the nuclear family, the building block for societies for over 6,000 years. Wish that was a fourth down play that ended the game. Unfortunately thre is so much corrupt thinking today the future looks bleak.

At least this wonderful tale is a bright ray of sunshine on a gloomy day.

Thanks LT

The Hoary Cleric

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Absolutely`nuclear revenge on the ex. Brilliant

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Damn, the twins couldn't have hurt their biological mother any more had they drove bamboo under her fingernails or pulled her teeth! Damn. I liked the story though. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

that made it all come together well good job

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

I liked the plot, thought it could go somewhere, but felt it just got sillier as it went on, the time line was out in a couple of places as well.Characters? MC was just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OK story, but the aftermath was really too much. I think losing her children and having a harsher life would have been plenty of payback. Whether or not her kids reconciled with her would be a flip of a coin without the criminal activities and jail. Would have been even better if she recognized her terrible actions and regretted them.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964about 2 months ago

She showed absolutely no remorse for her actions that caused the blow up to begin with. Not for the loss of her children, not for the loss of her cushy lifestyle, nor her husband. So, no pity for her at all. 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ indeed.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 2 months ago

I like your writing but I thought the ending was too much.

She had suffered greatly for the poor decisions she made.

The daughters had a great life and for them to enjoy destroying their birth mother didn't reflect well on them.

Booboo12629Booboo12629about 1 month ago

It started well, but the absolute annihilation of Laura was ridiculous and utterly unnecessary. Even though she was unrepentant, her life was in shambles. Punishing her further just made all the main characters into evil, unlikeable people. I would have preferred they showed kindness to her as a way of moving beyond the hurt and bitterness. I know there’s a desire for BTB, but that had already happened many times over.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy035about 1 month ago

Torpedoed a really good story with your seemingly deep seated hatred of women. 2 stars

hansbwlhansbwl25 days ago

You said you did this for the children. What BS. What he did was not a good thing for the children, you forgot that Laura was a victim too!

No child takes pleasure in the destruction of their birth mother. You are a moron in my view. I gave the story one star! A very poor story line, but of course people reading here are so in love with punishments handed out. There must be a shitload of unhappy husbands out there who fancy this type of story line. And don't forget, he did steal a fortune, which makes him a criminal.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

@hansbwl wrote: “No child takes pleasure in the destruction of their birth mother.”

/

I did, and still do. My mother made my dad’s life hell, for 20 years, and then she finally left him. She was a shrew, and a harridan. She filled for divorce 3 weeks before I turned 17. Her feminist friends had told her that the children always go with the mother. Well, I wrote a letter to the judge explaining that I wanted to live with my father. So, my dad and I stayed in the house, and my mom moved out.

/

Just because you can’t imagine a mother that a child would gladly see destroyed, doesn’t mean they don’t exist!

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I was between two stars and three on this. I just thought the encounter was too brutal. So sue me.

Three stars, pushing two.

/

JPB NOT BOB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...