All Comments on 'Just Accept It...'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 494 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Computer whizzes, commandos, and a corporate jet. Just what every guy needs to deal with a cheating wife.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

I'm not a religious fanatic..

BUT Galations 6:8 says... you reap what you sow..... I guess it's true in this story... loved it.. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this BTB story. writers below talked about compensation of penis and cars well in grad school I came up with a survey about penis or tits size to type of vehicles they drive

So a Hummer to little dick to SUV to big tits would have been a great survey but the school board said NO on ethics

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My ex left Me for a Guy with Money . I was so glad to Divorce her Cheating Ass

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

I'd love to read an epilogue, with the now teenage or adult children, asking about their real mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Absolutely the BEST burn the bitch story ever!! Five big stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun!!!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Irrelevant and stupid and incomplete story

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

A wonderful fantasy! Loved it!

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

An epilogue 10 years later would have finished this nicely. A really good read but it finished too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tajfa and several others are correct in that you needed to finish this story; as impossible as it sounded. I looked at you submission history and you don't appear to have an ending. That was a disappointment but I keep reading your other stories as a condolence offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 STARS. No mercy for cheaters, fuck em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am just waiting for father to leave the two bitches. Nothing to split. no house, no money, just a piece of dung of wife and daughter.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Please can we have an epilogue?

I'd love to know what happened to Laura now she's been burnt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great ending to a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with others that a follow-up after the girls became adults would be fun. Dad tendentious remarried with more kids.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

2nd read… fucking A to him! Great job Henry! I agree with some that an epilogue or second full story would be appreciated. But, I get the feeling that no matter what happened or will happen; Laura will never Hearn her lesson. Fucking bad parenting! Thank-you for this story… most enjoyable!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

Love it when the bitches get their due and the husbands triumph. It doesn’t happen nearly often enough and I’m proof of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it. 5 stars! What is especially gratifying, is when the husband leaves the wife, in the same state she had planned for him! I am sure that some of the ducks out there like “ swinger jizz” will find faults with this story. But think about it- she threatened to take away his kids, his money. Pretty much, that’s what he did to her! Great job!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesabout 2 years ago

There's obviously an audience for such pandering fantasies as this, just as there is for cuck stories, the other side of the same coin. But you're a better writer than this.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 2 years ago

I have read this a couple times now and others similar. I like the ending here as the punishment fits the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent btb. Old Testament style. Yes men and women do pull this off. His execution was swift, brutal and effective while her treatment attempt to break him was brutal but ineffective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect revenge on the loathsome cunt. He should have taken the time to hitch slap her and pour acid over her cunt. Women need to know their place.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Much better story than moving three states south and growing a beard. Staying hidden for 3 years. Special Ops or not with good connections a person could change names and with a guy like Mark, start a new life oversea in a English speaking country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad but serves her right.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

Like Dante (Devil May Cry) says it: Bingo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Spot on. No point in debating that kind of deranged "philosophy", esp with her mother leading the charge.

Situation and threat analysed and dealt with efficiently.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I was just trying to get you to fight for me and show me how much you love me." - He DID try to "fight" for her, and she basically told him that he had no choice and to "just accept it."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gotta love it! Maybe a sequel where she has kids with a wimp and Henry sneaks back and nabs them too! No way children should be around an evil person like her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just think, she'll be able to slut full time, trading her old snatch for food and maybe a place to live, if her street living doesn't make her too ugly. For a while, she could advertise she's looking for a horse-size dong, and taking applications, requiring proof. OR pair up with somebody that ruins her, with a ball bat in her snatch. Just sayin'...

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Second time through and this gets bumped up to full marks because the villains were so very rotten and the justice was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can pretend to he masculine but you aren't convincing.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

i want to read the 5 yrs later form them both

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, pros and cons! Some readers have an attitude problem. My take would be a sequel 20 years later, when the daughters, now college gratuates, and married, go looking for their mother, after hearing the story again from their dad. Of course he was then banging a set of 25 year old twins that were vacationing down the beach, and one of them was talking about staying there, and moving in. Dad told the girls, that if they found Mom, and she was coherent, that Dad thanks her for cheating because he has fucked over 50 women since he left, and all of them way more than once. Good story. Write a sequel. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One hell of a story. Be aware of those you expect to lie down - especially those with the right friends/ connections. They just might react in ways unexpected. I agree with "DeanofMean" who wanted a part 2 5yrs down the road. Would be interesting if Laura hates her parents - esp. mother - as the prime cause of what happened. How much Laura regretted not listening to her husband, & what job she's got now. Is she living with her parents, living in a shack selling her body & abusing drugs, living with several men & banging them all, or found a husband. Of course, does she straighten out, or does he allow her to fuck whomever?

Then there's Henry & the kids. Did he find somebody & marry her with the kids loving her as the new mom? Did the kids want to return to America as teens against Henry's wishes & find their mother? What did they do? So many questions. I hope Big Guy will write a part 2 to explore these areas. I did love how he used his connections to screw both Laura & her parents.

"I wanted you to fight for me." What colossal bullshit. Henry's right: a husband shouldn't have to fight for his wife in situations SHE'S making. A poor-assed excuse. Loved the story as with the other of this author's writings that I've read. 5 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My best friend was in Desert Storm as a Sniper . He was really funny before serving now not so funny . One of the guys in his Squad told Me he had named his son after My Buddy . Seems like my Buddy had saved a lot of guys in Fallujah . I think that was the name of the town where he saw a lot of action . You see My Buddy will not talk about his time in the service . So always make sure who you are dealing with .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

shame all mistreated spouses,male and female alike, do not have access to this type support. Put the divorce lawyers and bleeding heart judges out of a scamming job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The premise for this story is nonexistent. The author had a good chance to ram the hole (sic) feminazi ideology home, but traded that chance for a cheap shot of tension.

Witness:

"Henry, you're so naïve and trusting. This was her idea. I've been raised with this goal in mind. The woman is supposed to have the power in a marriage."

If that were even remotely true she would have prepared hubby over course of years. Instead, we get the same old blindsided bucket-of-cold-water routine common to all of these stories. Ho hum.

LWlurker

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

A terrible, terrible storey. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible story. The guy never jheard of geolocation? The phone would have told her where he was. And false birth certificates and passports aren't meant for permanent arrangements living abroad. They would not stand up to record checks. Way to implausible where ethe author had a chance to make a point about femdom idiocy. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi marks, albeit for a plot that started over the top. I loved that the revenge was not particularly violent.

Apparently, some people don't think that cell phones can be hacked. I'll grant that it was not outlined in the story, but it's not hard to do if you have the knowledge, access to the original phone, a repeater/spoofer, and a friend who will pick up the equipment afterward. Think of it as call forwarding without the need to get the provider involved. Your original phone can be in Montana, and you can be in Miami. Not sure how it works with international calls, but there's nothing technically infeasible about it.

And although the "I was a military bad-ass" trope shows up in these stories, on some occasions it could happen.

And it's NOT rare that people at the tip of the spear don't talk much about it to loved ones. What would you say? If you've been there, I have no need to tell you, because you already know. If you haven't, you won't ever understand. You get asked "Did you ever kill anyone?" Best answer is "What would it change if I did?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing more to say than awesome read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comment on second Anonymous.....So true.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

Somebody commented the fake documents wouldn't be good enough. I would think if you have contacts in Army intelligence they just might.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Straightforward well constructed plot. Great to have buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha you dumb fucks. This wouldn't happen etc. Do you say the same for all the films, tv and books you watch and read? You must be so fun to hang with. Stupid mororlns. Its called fiction you stupid mfs.

Was a fun little read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy. The women are all heartless shrews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 1 year ago

Excellent she got what she deserved five

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

One of the better BTB stories on the site. Thanks for writing. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter how many times I read this story, it brightens my day! 5 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Yep. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was never that evil but I cheated and lost the best man I ever met. You wrote well and creatively. Some grammar mistakes but I survived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

An all time favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn straight. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WELL DONE, HENRY!! FINALLY AN ARMY MAN WHO WASN'T A WIMPY WEAK CUCKOLD!! BURN THE CHEATING BITCHES

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exceptional!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

Clearly aimed at the seriously brain damaged knuckle draggers who are to the BTB crowd as people like odoreater and nakedcraving is to the wimpy cuck crowd.

The minute an idiot accepts this ""You know you won't divorce me. You know that if you divorce me all that will happen is that I'll get the house and the kids, and you'll have to pay me alimony and child support. I'll make it next to impossible for you to see the girls, and you'll just be paying me to have sex with other men anyway but won't be getting any yourself." pile of overused, worn out and worthless cliche (which only got worse as this fucking mess went on) as "good" we can further discount any opinion they have on any story at a later date.

This was as good as being a married man and suddenly feeling fire when you piss and you havent had an affair. Yes this shit was THAT badly done.

Seems there are even fewer readers who reside, intellectually, in the double digit IQ range than I ever suspected. Sad. Bigly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s been a few months since I first read this but it was still fun.

And yes it’s just a feel good BTB story, but I like to read one every so often.

Bill S.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Why do all these stories have to have the goodies and or the baddies have to be super rich or extra special and has loads of military back up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and unfortunately men lose everything when they get divorced even when the wife cheats. So its good to read about a man coming out on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just so wonderful! I know it's fiction, but it was sweet to see his plan unfold. Only wish he'd let his buddies gang fuck his evil MIL before he left. Perhaps in a follow up along with several men visiting his slut wife every night until she's all used up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor weasel is such a little cunt. Get over yourself little boy. A story where a man is in charge threatens you. What a puss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty much ruined with this one line... which, pathetically, actually makes her seem more correct this time. "I shouldn't need to fight for you anymore." No husband should ever say, or even think that about his wife. If he does, he's failed as a man and as a husband. All of the rest of this penis-waving bullshit is just window dressing on a story of a guy that let his wife feel unwanted. End of story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Would love to read the 15 yrs later story, maybe one of the kids needs a kidney or something. Simple and short but fun, though those connections seem amazing common for men who get cucked on literotica.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

The only thing missing from this little scenario were the navy seals who castrated all the men she was with while his mother-in-law was given ricen in her coffee. Why not throw in a small tactical nuclear device as well? So ridiculously over the top I was waiting for the caped crusader to show up as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 solid Stars . I had a friend tell me that maybe the guy put the phone in a Water glass . I have never been on a plane that had windows that you could open .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars! "THIS" is how you burn a disgusting, cheating CUNT wife! The CUCKS and "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" are screaming from their bedroom closets while waiting for their "loving wives" to bring home a "real man" and show their husbands how a "lady" takes a big cock up their slimy assholes! Keep kidding yourself that you are a man and not really a pathetic, limp dick loser!

Bravo BigGuy33! You struck a blow for the Good Guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Justice. 5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"we have to use whatever means are at our disposal to gain that advantage" - There is SOME legitimacy to that, in that women have long used the granting and withholding of sex to exert some power. That DOESN'T extend to what Laura is doing.

\

"I had gone a damn long time being less that fully satisfied" - I'm sure that many men have had to settle for less sex than they would like, and are expected to not look elsewhere.

/

"I had saved Henry a pussy-full just in case but now I'd just shower it out." - What makes her think that he would be interested even if he DID "accept" it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A woman who uses the "granting and withholding of sex" in her marriage doesn't deserve a good marriage, she deserves an abusive bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Agree. It's to bad a guy has basically have to give up his citizenship in the US, as well as his kids, to get even. The states that do not have an even playing field for both spouses should be punished under a federal law to change or suffer the conseqeunences. If you pay taxes to live there, then you should have the same rights.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Just re-read this one. Still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh my, the courts were left out. My My My.

JUSTICE is served. Shame it is not true tale, but maybe ??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, totally brilliant, why do civilians seem to think you can spend time in the armed forces then come back and forget all about it, best case scenario, you have skills and a mindset that you could not get any other way, worst case scenario, PTSD .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now THAT as a BTB story done well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad she and her slut mother wouldn't have an accident, and slowly and painfully perish.Please write another chapter, so we know how it turns out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the idiots who think Henry and daughters are still on the plane: He mentioned that the flight would take several hours. Laura didn’t call him until the next morning. Therefore he is on the ground, probably on the beach. He threw the phone into the ocean. Great story. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great 5 star romp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would have been nice to have the end drawn out more. Too surgical. Cut and dried... makes for a dry meal. More juicy broth is nice. Not a soup, just juicier.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Wham Bam thank you mam, very good. a bit unrealistic but this is LW and somewhat fictional. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful, just beautiful. Maybe Laura takes up prostitution to cover her portion of the family bills since she's no good for anything else.

At 4 years old, by the time the twins are 10, they will believe they've never had a mother. With well forged papers, Henry and the girls could probably travel back to the US if they chose to. A follow up detailing the next year or so of Laura's life would have been great.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I cannot say I enjoyed reading this, but I took pleasure from the fact that the cuckold refused to become a cuck.

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Generally, a good story, done before, but well crafted nonetheless. I felt the ending was too truncated and would have enjoyed seeing the husband play with the cheater more, based on the assets he had at his disposal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still fun a year later.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The thing I don't understand... I thought they were on the plane when he talked to the wife and I thought when he threw the phone into the water they were still flying. Did I miss something or were already on land in a foreign country. If so - he threw the phone in the water???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Read it several times. Would have like to hear more if an ending, especially the weeping, teeth gnashing and expressions of regret by Laura. No matter, just an excellent story.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Great story. Tell Anonymous they do have water on planes. The story didn't say he threw the phone into the ocean. Anyway great story. About time we see stories about stong men who don't put up with being cuckholded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just one of the best BTB stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We haven't heard from this author since November 2021 it would be nice to have a follow up on the story.

Maybe the dad comes home to America and the bitchy wife finds out that she can't do a freaking thing because of her lack of money, and her parents lack of money.

Maybe he convinces his father-in-law to break away from his mother-in-law, would be so much more enjoyable to see that it was a "happy ever after" in this. We need to see if he finds a new mother for his children, which is very important at their age. Not that I want this a BTB per se, but it would nice to see him shine where she is definitely not shining.

Also it was too short. but 5 stars but just barely.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
What a bucket of stupid

Instead of trying to write a bullshit story when you feel like the way you felt when you wrote this, just go outside and scream and bang your head on a rock. It takes much less time, and the few of your readers that possess brains won’t feel so insulted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
High Fantasy

Martian sluts and special ops... just fucking stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Saddletramp level stupidity

MartyMBMartyMB12 months ago

I'm not usually a BTB kind of person, but I think Laura got exactly what she deserved. It's unfortunate that Laura's date couldn't have been pounded for dating a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

2nd time reading this & 2 nd time loving it. Slut wife thinks she can bullshit her way in having her husband agreeing to her forced FLM, thanks to her mother, who’s more of a slut. Her shock’s that her husband reacted & not believing her cries 4 forgiveness, which’s probably as bullshit as she is. The only thing I wished- he would’ve “saved” his father in law. 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just posted then read the comment a month prior abt a follow up story. I totally agree!! & I’m sorry I didn’t post it before. Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3110 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...