All Comments on 'Just Accept It...'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 494 Comments (Page 3)
GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
If only..

Would be so great to be able to spit on women like that... To bad it looks more and more likely women will become like Laura and her Mom. Glad I'm in my 60's and son is late 20's...

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Completely implausible, but it's still hard to top this glorious BtB tale.

Taking the daughters would be absolutely devastating for Laura, especially knowing she'd never get to see them again. The best part, is that's exactly what she was threatening to do to Henry... the karmic payback is wonderful!

Taking all the in-laws money and leaving them in debt up to the eyeballs was amusing too. Henry never has to work again and can focus on finding some hot younger woman to be his next wife... and Laura and her family are paying for it! Again, it's simply the reverse of what she was threatening to do to her husband.

I would have loved to see a longer epilogue, with the consequences for Laura and her parents. I can see the father-in-law finally dumping his whore of a wife... after all, she'd been a slut for years, and he had nothing left to lose in the divorce. That would just leave Laura and Margaret, broke, bitter, heartbroken, and blaming each other for their cuntish scheme backfiring so spectacularly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha...

...I 'm with Gardalmun...

Soooo many get on here and talk about 'In real life...'

This is FICTION, ya dough brained morons! Jayyzuss Keerissst! Get an effing clue!

FICTION is NOT REAL LIFE! FICTION is where you go to AVOID real life!

It's called ESCAPISM!

Even worse, THIS story is not that unlikely a scenario.... were talking some mid level hacking, and a kidnapping... that ain't shit, amigos!

Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

What can I say if only we could all do that superb story by the way just don’t stop writing keep up the fantastic work enjoying all of your amazing stories

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Brilliant

I really liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and.....

That's how you handle a cunt. Short sweet and final. good riddance bitch

GillotineGillotineover 4 years ago
to the people saying that this wouldn't happen in real life

It has. Seriously, look it up. The numbers are higher than one might think.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Oh that fragile male ego. Just makes us a little testy sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

I am Glad to say They are Living the Good Life .. How do I know I was the Pilot and No My Name was Never Mentioned ...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Even were we to accept the notion that women in general, or this wife in particular, NEED more sex than one man can give her, there are FAIR ways to do it.

1) Get her husband's approval! Not likely, but who knows? If given, husband gets treated with proper respect: No cream pies, no reserving pussy for the lover, no shaving for the lover.

2) Get a FAIR divorce. Then she's free to fuck as many men as she wants/"needs."

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago
Gary

He should have taken Gary with him. Gary didn't have the skills to leave himself when it first started.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 4 years ago
White collar

This guy was just a plain thief, stealing old folks retirement funds, there is no justification for that, no matter what the daughter did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The 3 guys

Well they got beaten up of course, by my friends. The 2 late entries just got a good beating and not real long term damage done.

The main guy well he was a different story. He will spend the rest of his life dreaming of sex as his balls were destroyed and his cock cut off.

He will also dream of walking properly as both his knee joints were destroyed and one could not be replaced even.

He will dream of talking properly as his jaw was shattered as was his nose.

He will live the rest of his life regretting the night he screwed Laura.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Read it again...

... and liked it again. Nothing realistic about it and who cares? Great fantasy!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading laughed at 26thnc comment

Enjoyed

Screwed and got screwed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
*

retarded from start to finish

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
FINALLY!!!

Thank you for finally creating a husband that will NEVER put up with being a CUCK...

Too bad he didn't have any sniper buddies!!!

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good one

Everyone likes a good btb once in a while.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A bit of fun, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nonsense Of Course

But it does tend to balance out some of the other stories so just for that I'm going to try to bump up the score a bit. Signed: BTW

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 4 years ago
Fiction, of course, but...

I do wish that it was indeed possible to Burn The Bitches on a bonfire like this.

ptolmetptolmetalmost 4 years ago

Loved it. Oddly, I would almost like to see a sequel where the wife deals with the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the line about not even being able to pay attention after all the computer hacking to take all the money.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Stupid bitch got what she deserved

You flooze you lose

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, BigGuy burned the cheating wife to cinders in this one. Should have sent some guys around to talk with her lovers though. A sequel would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuckin’A

BG33 said it all ... I have nothing to add. A big five stars ⭐️ for this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Payback for an entitled cheater

Excellent story! Thanks for the read.

Just another entitled cheating wife who threatened her husband with losing everything including his kids if he didn't go along with her plans to slut around. Women do this every day and Family Court facilitates and enables women to do this to husbands every day of the week. Seen it personally happen to several friends who tried to stand up and say "NO" to their wife who was slutting around on them only to get severely fucked over by the wife and Family court system.

In this case, the husband refused to "go along to get along" and said "FUCK" it to the wife and the system. He put a plan together and split with all the money and the kids as well. Funny, when women do this every day with the help of the US Family court system people think nothing of it and in fact say the wife is entitled to the money and the kids. But when the husband decides to buck the system because he's not going to get equitable treatment from the Family court system and just splits they label him a heinous monster deserving the worse possible fate. Talk about your double standards. That's why men are avoiding marriage like the plague these days. Just not the risk these days. Better alternatives.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselover 3 years ago

I don’t understand this: “Margaret's complicity in this thing would not go without consequences. She would not be physically harmed in any way, but I believed the means by which she would suffer would actually be more painful for her.” Why not? Why not put his hands around her neck while she’s putting on her makeup and not so gently squeeze to tell her what’s to come? Nothing to leave a mark, but maybe to tell her about the new rough sex they will have. Why not empty her purse before she goes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

enjoyed the story as well as several others you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story totally bullshit but great

Enjoyed

USMC

jtwheels

Buck1974Buck1974over 3 years ago
What can I say

Only one hell of a fantastic and perfect story. You are a very talented writer and have to say I’m proud to read your stories. But please don’t stop writing if you can write stories like this you will be a true legend . So please keep writing more of this sort it would be truly fantastic. On a side note would love to find out if she ever got round to finding her kids lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

This is just how feminist cunts should be dealt with.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Still think he should have taken Gary, his father in law, with him or at least asked him if he wanted to go.

Gary stayed to be with his daughter. He didn't have the skills or friends to leave. Come back and get him.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago

>by Anonymous

11/25/20

Perfect

This is just how feminist cunts should be dealt with.

***

LOL that's not feminism, your wife just didn't like you and didn't want to fuck you anymore lol.

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

Loved it...good for her white ass...all whores should be treated likewise

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Literally touched every needed cliche to wind up the neanderthals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Продолжение

Продолжение напрашивается!!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

As a confirmed NEANDERTHAL, thank you sincerely for this inspiring story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looks like you pissed soy boy iamensel off with a story about a real man putting an end to his wife and mother in laws shit.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Sadly there was no regular lover to have removed, that would have been extra icing on an already good cake. 5*

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

@ various commentators to this and other stories and a lot of authors on literotica

What's with the Neanderthals always? It seems they serve as synonyms for the narrow minded male. I won't try to defend the heterosexual male of our species, homo sapiens sapiens recens, at this point, because it would take a herculean effort to do so. Those who discriminate us - yes I belong to this pitiful group of subhumans myself- don't bother with logic, consistency, and unfiltered empirical evidence in their argumentation.

But the Neanderthal can't even speak up for himself, so I'm entitling myself to the job of defending him. He would have chosen a more competent guy if he could, but he could not.

The Neanderthal lived in quite small familial groups without any societal structures equivalent to a state. We have found no evidence of something like an organised form of worship, we know next to nothing about his beliefs. There is evidence of individuals who lived many years after they were severely injured, rendering them useless as hunters. In case anybody doesn't know, they seemed to have lived off of hunting. The mentioned findings prove that they took care of each other. We don't know if they lived monogamous. They lived under the harshest of conditions and were heavily busied with the task of surviving.

As mentioned, there is no hint to a body of state, organised religion, or the existence of an upper societal crust, and no sign that they were able to produce any excess beyond what was basically needed. Thus there was no economical basis for the existence of the aforementioned societal institutions or groups. We may conclude that there was no need for the invention of public relation and advertising agencies, politicians, lawyers and the science of demagogy.

They lived from hand to mouth, as a German saying goes, this way managing to leave the earth behind in a mostly unscarred state for us to inherit. So anyone up for using the Neanderthal as a synonym for the stupid white man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A perfect response to this wifes hubris.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

It's pretty funny reading the comment section since all the people who didn't bother paying attention to the story are Anonymous

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 for this story.

Brothers support Brothers - no matter whose military they served with.

I learned that a few years ago, when I was stopped by a police officer for speeding.

He noticed my military veterans card and he said "Brothers don't ticket Brothers" and tore up the ticket.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Thermonuclear BTB on Steroids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He turned the screws on this bitch and made here pay the highest price he could...he took you babies away from her...yaaaaaaa...but we never see the pain she has to be feeling now...another unfinished story.......

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

NOTHING .... AND I MEAN NOTHING WORSE than the old story line about husband who has the whole army and false documents at his beck and call. Retribution is fine, but be creative with fact patterns that represent real life.

Moreover, a 4-year olds will remember their mother. Again, grim reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's been said that men fantasize more about power than sex. This story is an argument in favor of that view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Women can legally get out with shitting on you then fucking you over in court. Its a shame so many women need the power in a relationship. Its good the kids are young because at that age they can forget their bio mom, introduce a new woman and over the years theyll believe shes their real mother.

YOUR BEST WORK 5 STARSSSS FROM THE ALPHAS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beta cucks and Scummy sluts wont like this story!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

I love all the hate toward the husband. Even though many of you idiots don't think it possible, it happens all the time. Women are shuttle in to a underground world to escape an abusive husband. Men disappear to other countries with their kids in tow. Yet a lot of you morons say that could never happen. Then why are so many missing kids and families on the side of milk cartons. Get over your fucking selves...damn.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
I come back to this story every once in a while

Just to get away from all the cuck shit elsewhere on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re: Anon mentioning power and sex. True men fantasize about justice, not mere power. LW is mostly a backwater for feminized betas and cucks. The point of the story is not "power"; it's justice. Laura, Margret, and Gary got what they deserved. The girls were saved from the psychological child abuse the insane mother and grandmother would have inflicted on them.

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

Good for him. Nice to read a testosterone fueled fantasy once in awhile. Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Read this before but just reminded about it. Believe it or not there are actual women out there that do the same thing and get away with it. Let's hope that someday they will meet the same fate as this cheating whore cunt wife. Yeah.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Liked this story. Would love more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I just wished you had followed through with her and her parents reactions over time. What happened next. It would have been great to hear her struggles and regrets. Maybe a little payback on her boytoys. Still a great story.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

Bitch and her mother burned, result!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can see it now. The guy she had the affair with,Once he found out that her husband left and divorced her. He no longer was interested in having anything to do with her because, he only went after married women. There are men like that because by screwing married women. there is no chance of getting tied down. That is because such men are very self-centered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She got hers. Too bad she wouldn't get a big surprise that would ruin her below her belly button or kill her...

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago
Most stories...

Most stories don't need an epilogue. This one did.

Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a nice fantasy to imagine oneself and ones friends being that efficient and competent and loyal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start to a story, but unfinished. It’s like buying a new book and finding the last 100 pages missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*wethenorth*

Same here buddy. Looking at the ratio of "a lot of other guys are ducking my wife and I couldn't be happier" stories to this great story of a real man's response would make you think that 19 of your fiends are closeted faggots and you're the rare exception. Someone with actual testosterone in their system. In reality, we might not be able to pull off something so awesome as this, but no way does shit like this go unpunished.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Great story..I mean super great how he planned everything..she got everything she deserved... BUT... where is the rest if the story ??? like buying a car with no engine or steering wheel...hope I see chapter 2 soon

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for him! Can't believe tere are "women" like this but if there are may they rot in hell.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hahahahahahahahaha the people commenting about reality. New flash this is not reality anything can happen in the Author's universe. Yes it requires.suspention of belief, yes it's all fantasy. So what, it was a great story about burning the bitch. Better than all that sharing cuck sh!t that's on here. 5* everytime I read this🤣👍

des67des67over 2 years ago

@pummel187... Yes you certainly are GAY... The story isn't real... Do you understand what that means???...

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
@pummel187

"GAY" is your comment. Is that meant to be a compliment? No complaints from me if you swing that way. I'm sure BG appreciates your attention to detail and clear commentary. (Can you spell "sarcasm"?)

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 2 years ago

All's well that ends well...! :-) :-) SMILES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@pummel187:...Gay???? What the fuck is that supposed to even mean? Oh wait, of course. That's how 12 year old little boys describe something they don't like! Tell you what, when you are mature enough to offer a reasoned comment, rejoin the discussion. Till then, just sit in you room quietly and suck your thumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When we read this type of LW story, with a entitled wife who want to control her husband, it is only natural to ask ourselves what would we do verses what could we do. Those with a sense of self respect would behave similar to this "hero" while others would accept being controlled. This story in written for the response I would prefer to take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He will never get away with taking the kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great premise. A little more of an ending to underscore her misery would have made the story great as well. Just something to highlight the aftermath to her and her parents. Other than that its one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story as written…doesn’t need a second chapter or epilogue. Our MC Henry got it right from the get go. Laura and her parents got exactly what they deserved. Five big stars ⭐️ for this one!

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Great story, great ending, how stupid are some of these wives

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Nice story. Ended too early. I'd like to know what happened to Laura and her mom after this event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more story. Creative and well written. It needs to be more detailed. All in all. Still a 5 star story to me

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

Absconding with kids and denying them to the cheating parent has to be the ultimate BTB/FU!!! Just imagine: no kids forever. Truly has to be the nuclear option in the LW universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it we need more men like this! More stories like this men and women that won't tolerate BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad about the special ops portion of the story. I would love to see an everyman pull something like this. But don't get me wrong, this is a fabulous story with just the right amount of burn. It would be nice to hear how Laura got along for the next few years.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

Pretty much unbelievable. Just a weak fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People like to say that a guy with an expensive, high performance car is compensating for a small dick. I doubt that. However, I do believe that most guys who write stories such as this one are compensating for feelings of deep inadequacy. I don't mean the writer has a small dick. More likely the writer is a coward at heart, passive and incapable of opposing the women in his life. So when the main character in an LW story turns out to be a super secret agent, a hardened spec ops soldier, an assassin, or whatever, I immediately stop reading, usually rolling my eyes as I do so. It was the strength of your writing that kept me reading to the end. Didn't like the story, but you, unlike most guys who write these types of characters, actually got me to finish the story. Atta boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course having the whore spayed as well would have been a good move, no more babies for the slut.😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Over the top retribution…what’s not to like? Great story l, dude. Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m with 11/8/21 anonymous, I would have liked to see you do this without the special ops buddies, might have taken a little more imagination but would have been a little more realistic. Like all of your stories, keep up the good work. Thanks. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked it - well written, concise, & liked the husband's retribution. However, Laura makes the statement that Henry liked sharing her pussy with his friends though he didn't want her sharing it with other guys she picked up. It needed more details. It's like it was an added on sentence. Insofar as other commenters on the special ops, I'm good with what you wrote. They were deeply involved in the gathering info, etc., and he needed them leaving the country. Without their help, he wouldn't be able to gather as much information or act as swiftly & concisely, much less flying out of the country. It all ties in.

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

How many men would like to do this, I'm sure many.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

To ANON - It WASN'T Henry who shared her, it was her lover. Read it again.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and only because the MC took his kids to another country.

NO RAAC and NO cuck/wimp - once&done - works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it fuck her cheating ass cunt. She deserves to die just like her slit mother fuck those Chuck. "ppl" burn the bitch and take what's yours. And if you disagree with me you're a pansy was mother fucker........

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I loved it, I really needed a BTB story. Never needed these before my wife of almost 40 years passed. Now that she's gone my lost previous marriage and two daughters haunts me. I am trying to reconnect with them but it's probably a lost cause, oh wel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great BTB story, just need a little more of the aftermath to make it complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand th hurt but to leave the country. That's a bit much. But I would for sure fight for the children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3110 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...