All Comments on 'Just Accept It...'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 494 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ha! i love it . . .

Don't you just love the army. Knowledge, precision & they don't loose their bottle.

Rather than PI's i actually hired ex army intelligence guys. ha! they got everything but the kitchen sink & some. The only disappointing part was when it was over. It was like coming out of the cinema into traffic and the pishing rain.

I can't wait till my new wife fucks up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fuck the wife

Fuck the husband. This story is all about how two people can royally duck up the lives of their kids by each trying to out petty the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Different and Good

I love reading about arrogant stupid women. Just because the courts give them leverage, doesn't mean they will come out ahead. In Henry's case, screw the courts. That part is great. Not a lot of buildup, just a quick flash that was a fun read.

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

Out-F'ing-standing..... Only thing that should be added to the story --- is Henry (aka. his spies) will be watching Laura for the next 15yrs. Any guy she gets engaged too or serious with - WILL receive an anonymous package of information to include slut photo's, telephone recordings, original marriage license, etc --- just to insure this new sucker is never blindsided by her and her mother, again!

The worst of it is in most States (that do not allow Adultery as divorce-able) the husband is 99% of the time the looser via the one-sided court system that upholds the assumption the mother is always best. And forget about fairness with State Social Child Welfare agencies (when a woman is the agent/case-worker). Our Divorce system is corrupt and biased against the husband - driving them to actions in this story - providing they have the means/connections to do it (which likely only 5% might have). I'm not one of the 5%, when this almost happened to me I looked for my one old gold Vietnam 45ACP round.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous 1/16/17 Only Cucks

Cucks wouldn't like this story since the husband wasn't a cuckold. He didn't wait for his wife to come home so he could eat her cum filled cunt! He left and took the kids before she got back home. You are an idiot who probably vote Trump for your president. The rest of us in the world still can't understand how Trump won the presidency with less than 50% of the vote! Your voting system is really screwed up.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Perfection

Just a perfect story period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Revenge I Can Support

A wife who becomes a whore for other men while cuckolding her husband has no right to her children. They should either be awarded to the husband or anonymously entered into the system and removed from the lives of their parents. The children, if not awarded to the father, deserve a fresh start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
R2d8805

Really liked the story. Would have enjoyed a little more prolog just to hear just how bad things turned out for Laura and her scumbag mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anon 2-08-17

Take his kids away from a mother who would indoctrinate those twin girls into her philosophy. Not to mention she threatened to do the exact same thing to him if he divorced her.

Over the years, I have questioned people as to their memories of their early years. I have some of when I was 3. Most people I questioned didn't recall anything prior to first grade. Plus he can always tell them that ''mommy'' is dead.

Once he establishes a new relationship chances are Laura will be forgotten.

Remembering this story is fiction...Laura deserved all that pain and then some. Your pleading her case makes me wonder if you share her attitude.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

She and her parents got what they deserved. Hope the children got a new mom in the near future, someone who can be a loving partner and parent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bitch got what she deserved

She could not have been a very loving person to think that would work. Mom was no better. Just got pregnant for a free ride to not have to work looking for a better provider. If she got a chance.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
Tortchthebitch forever!

Five Stars!

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000about 7 years ago
Love it!

Short and to the point! A little masterpiece!

Please go on!!

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

it is a good story. He could have given his father in law an offer though. He stuck through it for the sake of his daughter, and he sees how she turned out. Oh well, he did manage to get out clean, or at least the story would have you believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay Story

She didn't get enough, "punishment" done to her.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Perfect, She has to start over with nothing and a lot of debt. No hubby , no children, No future.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
When - Or Else - meets - I'm out of here

Another variation on a theme.

The special ops team forges new papers, hacks bank accounts, and he flies off to parts unknown with his daughters, new identities, and untold wealth.

The only one for whom I truly feel sorry is the father-in-law. The guy who went along with it and kept his mouth shut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

When I first read this story I gave it 5 stars even though the punishment for the parents would only be for a couple of years after the legal actions got the THEFT of funds reversed and the FICA insurance covered it and the actions against the institutions for failure to protect their funds. The reason I came back and am making this comment is HANSBAWL does not allow anonymous feedback. His version is as, most foreign writers, flawed as he does not understand the screwed up legal system in this country I gave his version 1 star,

dyonysosdyonysosabout 7 years ago
Nice story

For those who believe in santa claus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice work

Despite what anonymous thinks, "FICA" is a payroll tax that has nothing to do with this story. He might have meant FDIC, which does not recover funds transferred to other accounts -- it's there to cover institutional insolvencies -- "bank failures" -- only, up to USD 250,000 per US depositor's ownership category.

More generally, it has become more difficult to hide large money transfers these days. But it's by no means impossible, or governments would be able to stop almost all illegal financing activities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To short could have used another page or two with no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Some people (robinhod) don't know the difference between law and justice.

If the laws are unjust, what choice does one have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Consequensies

She made her bed made her choice so she now has to accept situation. He didn't roll over and become a 24 carat wimp as she expected.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7almost 7 years ago
A nice tight little story

Good story. Well written. Not too long and not too short. Five stars.

Sure there are lots of stories like this - its a genre. But it was well done.

I complimented it for being nice and tight, but I actually would have liked to see a little of the planning being done for his revenge.

For example, the authorities should have been able to trace his co-conspirators just based on his army records and known comrades. How do we get around that? Maybe really good alibis? You know they did it but can you prove it?

Also I would have liked to have seen a bit more of her and her parents looking for the kids and her growing sadness and dismay. Then out of the blue a couple of years later - boom - he sends her a pic of the kids looking happy with their new step mom..

I know. I know. But then it would not have been a short, tight story. LOL.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story

Cute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is your Forte

Not the other crap you've posted .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story? yes, but too straight to enjoy much

It had the basics of a good BTB story, but light on story development, after the first few paragraphs you knew where it was going, and it went there, no twists, no surprises, just vanilla story. Similar in plot to some of the old (and now gone) "cantbuymy" stories, but "cantbuymy" had subplots and developed them with twists and turns. He actually wrote a story quite similar to this but after raising the kids in a new country, he got vengeance on his ex-wife and adversaries in some pretty spectacular ways.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Fine Little Tale

Unexpected consequences LW stories like this are my favorites. No drawn-out, painful divorce; no being raped by the courts; no losing the kids; no supporting the skank while she merrily screws anything with a dick. Just living well....

Short and sweet, 5* of course.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
loved it

2nd read, still good. I would really like to cut off the guys dick, so he didn't ruin anyone else's marriage.

I don't believe he got his pound of flesh, I know it wouldn't have been enough for me. Good old mother in law needed to be fucked up, I'm talking sexually, so her hubby could be free of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Burn the bitch ONETIME!!!

Why do stupid women who want's to become someone else's slut think that it is a man's ego that needs to accept their bullshit? They never learn that you do not even try or attempt treating a good and loyal husband like she wanted to treat Henry!

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 7 years ago
Too unrealistic by far

The caracterisation of the wife and her mother is so far out of it it becomes laughable,i don't even talk about the legal side of things

Totally unrealistic storyline so i gave it 2 ** for effort

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 7 years ago
That was fun!!

I loved that he left the mom tied up and helpless....it would have been even better if he'd taken the father in law with him. Nice one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah , the smell of freshly Burnt Bitch

I never grow tired of the sickly sweet odor ! Lmao

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Another good story.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to dyonysos

no, not far fetched at all, at least what the evil bitch wife had in mind

seen her kind too many times

anyone who thinks that the only law available to a man that screwed over by his wife requires lawyers hasn't bothered doing their homework

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't care for revenge stories,

revenge serves no purpose.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 6 years ago
Anonymous 9/7

Beating the bitch, give her a disease, putting the bitch into a whorehouse south of the border, killing the bitch.....now these would be elements for a revenge story.

Getting your kids, get on a plane and make sure you can't be found? Escape, not revenge.

Good job, Big Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappearing

Not too much of a fantasy, usually it's a husband or wife from another country who disappears with the children but this works as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel, PLEASE!!!

Great story. I don't know if you've considered a follow up but I hope you will do so. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rebuttal

To the idiot that commented that "revenge serves no purpose", I say "grow a pair!!". If you hated this story, why would even bother to read it?! You'll obviously be much happier if you stick with cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

A man who had broken up a marriage in our neighborhood disappeared without a trace. The victimized husband had an airtight alibi. He was visiting the sheriff and the area representative when the interloper disappeared.

I asked my dad if he thought the husband had anything to do with the disappearance. "Of course, he did. Everyone knows that. But if you have friends and you want someone to disappear, they will disappear."

When I asked if the man would ever show up again, my dad said, "Absolutely not. Not any more than food down a garbage disposal will ever show up." And he smiled.

Another man had some friends seize a man who had come between him and his wife. They killed the man and took him to an abbatoir (slaughterhouse). He was cut up, ground up, packaged and sold to the man's unknowing family. Remember: If you want someone to disappear, it can happen.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Ummm... yeah, and I’m ex-navy SEAL, and my brother is Special Forces...

... and my British cousin is SAS. And not only am I an ex-SEAL, but afterward I took a crash college program at MIT, and am now one of the countries greatest hacker and work for the N#@$.

Right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To be honest I liked it

Is it real? No chance in hell, but... who cares? This is one of the cases when I enjoy some fantasy. Of course it's a revenge fairy tale, but a truly enjoyable one. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5* closet cucky tale

Hall of Fame, ticks all the boxes, beaten cuckolds unite!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
You do have choices

She made the wrong one.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
I've read this story about 6 times by 6 authors

Been there, done that. And not the best of the genre by far.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HE FORGOT TO ADD

Just accept it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what

makes the self centered cunt think a reluctant cuckold is going to want anyone's pussyfull of cum as a reward for her cheating. Thats more like humiliation and emasculation than reward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Good Story For The BTB Crowd

Gave it 3 stars, since it is that kind of story and does it well. I'd like to give it more, but bias at kids not seeing both parents is a hard one for me to take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love reading this story....And I

keep reading it. It makes me feel so yummy inside. My wife and sister-in-law tried something like this and she loves bitching me out as I laugh at her. My wife and her sister had a car accident and my wife died so my drunk and poorer sister-in-law because of my lawsuit and her criminal manslaughter conviction will never understand the power of stupidity. I never knew what was happening till my brother-in-law filled me in. Yep I'm a little on the slow side but as you can see I didn't marry above my intellect. LOL

BYE bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Mistake

I would have offered to take her father with him and the children, adding extra grief due to the lack of income. I think, when you come down to it, the basis of most divorces is due to competition between husband and wife for control. I might add that this struggle for control over others is probably basis of even international troubles.... too bad, if only people would learn to live in harmony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No

If he had taken her father, he could rat them out. It would be too much of a risk

enjayemenjayemabout 6 years ago
Totally unbelievable

But a hell of a lot of fun.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
When your old rating doesn't matched with how you really feel about a story...

Not sure exactly why, but I evidently gave this story a 3* on my first read.

Didn't leave any comment explaining my thoughts on it... Just left the rating.

Must have been so low because of the quite silly nature of this whole tale, and I'm not just taking about the kidnapping - you simply cannot take Laura and her mom's opinions how a marriage should be conduct seriously.

Still... it's a good read! A quick and direct BTB story about long-time married folks revealing their true self to one another. 'Should have rate it much higher.

Frankly, don't know what really change about my opinion - do I hate cheating women more than I did before or am I just more to give a pass on a dumb, story that still amused me?

... Could be both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

I would have given it a 5 had those men fucking the slut been castrated..

N the slut had acid thown to her face..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel

A sequel would have nice,explaining every thing that followed over the next few years.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
You Know

Fiction is great, isn't it? Of course the faithful wife becomes a slut all of a sudden and tries to cuck the husband. And of course she learned it all from her mother, who has done it forever to her father. But wait, the betrayed husband has a crew who has this covered and he takes the kids away and makes the slut wife and her slut mother broke and no children. And of course assholes read this and comment like it was real.and complain. If you don't like revenge tales don't complain. Read the wimp tales. If you like revenge, enjoy. I promise I won't read and comment on willing cuck tales.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
BBL, You forgot to mention

When you said "I promise I won't read and comment on willing cuck tales" you forgot to mention that you won't vote either.

I'm sure that as a sensible person you wouldn't one-bomb a story you didn't read.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Her Father

For those who say that her father shouldn't suffer because he was also a victim, I say that he should suffer because he enabled this by caving into his wife when she pulled this crap!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
@luedon

If I just one bombed the tales that are irritable to me that would just make me one of the trolls, and I've been around long enough to not be a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
luedon no programmer

Nor evidently does she yet at her grey haired age - she gave story about her shorn lock to reedrichards - understand the use of the contraction ''and''

Other commenter stated he would not read AND make comment.

Simply stated he said he would not do both.

The ''read'' is implied to have taken place otherwise. If not the program exits that command, as the first check negates continuation.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 6 years ago
OMG

Since the last comment that l made, l have reread this story a few times an so far just about every time that l do, it seems to be too short, l would like to find out what happens next for Laura, does she try to do the same thing to another man, does she end up deeply depressed, maybe swears off all men, does blame her mother for leading her down the path that lead to driving the man she supposedly loved to flee the country with their children, does she grow up enough to recognise, that what she did to hubby was wrong an she eventually remarries an becomes a faithful, loving one-man woman, etc, also what becomes of her parents, an is hubby finally able to move on with his life maybe he remarries too. An excellent story, made me feel anger at the wife an mother in law an happy that hubby was able to make the 2 harpies pay for their betrayal, lol.

Cheers CGA

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous 04/10/18

re:

Should have killed them all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.

Killing is the end of them and that means they cannot suffer anymore.

Icing on the cake would be for him to mail an explanation of why he left to the police.

They are not bound by any requirement of confidentiality, so how much sympathy would she get when word got out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absurd Tale!

The Literotica writers have put more men into Special Forces, SEALS, Delta Force, Black Ops from the "No Such Agency", USMC Recon, and Army Rangers, than have ever served in the US Military since 14 June 1775, when the US Army was formed! (Although it was called the Continental Army until the United States was established a little over a year later!)

Since 14 June1775, we have had about 35 million men (and more recently women) who have served in one of the Five Armed Forces over those 243 years.

Literotica writers must have written about at least 40 million of these Special Forces soldiers! And they are all still alive!

Complete and utter Bullshit!

1* since I can't take away every star from every story you've written before this one!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Well....

This story wasn't very believable,

but damn fun to read!

Why shouldn't that be enough?

We have stories here about vampires,

zombies, aliens and fantasies that

should stay fantasies.

The authors have fun writing them

and the readers reading them.

Serious minds lighten up!

Nothing wrong with fun.

I liked this story.

I liked it a lot.

Top ratings from me.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

I'm sure it was fun to write, as it was fun to read. To me though, it really was fantasy. Is it possible to do all the things he did, or be qualified to pull it off, I guess. Maybe 1 in a million, but possible.

I like the more reasonable stories though, ones I can associate with as a reader.

As a soldier, I doubt if he and his group would have left the bad guy (wife, and mother) alive to enslave another guy (village). I know, I wouldn't.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

It takes having unbelie contempt for your spouse and and a horrible sense of self entitlement to do this to some you say you love. Narcassitic personality disorder is the least of it. Though it makes truly wonder at Hubbys observational skills for not having noticed it before in the years leading up to this 'event'. But then there wouldn't be a story, so meh.

Hby8Hby8almost 6 years ago
Part 2

Would love a follow up to see how their lives went.

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
One for the good guys!

Serves those whores right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Different but Good

Sure it’s not realistic, but on Literotica we are constantly bombarded with an seemingly endless series of “cuckhold” stories. Yeah right, like most men would willingly accept that either. It’s what this site is for, fantasy, fiction, escapism, and most of all (to me) entertainment. It was a fun read (just a quick insight), into the life of a man who decided that he wasn’t going to “accept” what his Loving (?) Wife and her wonderful mother had dreamed up. Thanks BigGuy33 for an interesting and entertaining look of the other set of results that could come about when a man has such an arrangement (supposedly) sprung on him.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Crock of...

So implausible, but good fun none the less.

Thanks

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
follow up please

Would be nice to see a follow up story. The girls come back and find their mom and grandmother still living but their grandfather died after having to work in his old age. And they know why they were taken and they wanted to know their mother's side of things.

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
Follow up - His girls are abducted

He thinks it's by his wife, and contacts her, but she doesn't seem to know what he's talking about, and points out that allowing his girls to be taken maybe for some child sex trade or some other awful purpose is much worse than she did to him. He wants to protest and blame her, but realizes she's probably right, at least to some extent. He tries to come back home, but gets arrested for kidnapping once back in the country.

The joke's on him. His wife really had found them, and brought them back to be with her. When he gets out of jail a few years later, they all have a good laugh about the whole thing. The family gets back together, and they all live happily ever after.

Oh yeh, his army buddies who helped him are all arrested too, and they mostly end up divorced. They get really upset when they find out he's back living happily with his wife after all the trouble they went through for him. They decide to take revenge, but an incendiary device blows prematurely, injuring them. After that, everyone decides to leave well enough alone, though he never quite understands why his army buddies don't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
c24j, you're such an ass...

If you don't like the story just say so. Don't rewrite it to suit your particular needs for an ending. After checking your profile I see why you have a need to modify someone else's story. You have zero, zilch, nada in your story que. So, your take on this is that she has the right to fuck around and it's his job to provide for the family, clean out her cum filled scum hole and be happy about it. You sure have a twisted and fucked up idea of what a marriage should be. The best thing that came from this is that the three girls sick mother and grandmother won't influence them with their ugly version of how they should treat their husbands. Hopefully the grandfather figures out that he's in a fucked up situation and makes his escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK c24j and Omniferis...

If you don't like how the story ended, write your own follow-up. Let's see how you are graded on your version of how it should have ended. My guess would be that your endings would be very unpopular. But feel free to have a go at it. I find that the biggest critics have the least amount of talent to pull off their own story.

Personally, given his abilities and connections, I thought he took a very sensible path. He didn't physically hurt the wife or grandparents. He didn't have the boyfriend or his buddies taken out in the middle of nowhere and 'taught a lesson' for messing with a married woman. He could have everyone come up missing and him and his daughters could have lived happy as clams in their own house with no moving to another country. Excellent and clean ending. 5 star worthy.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Good stuff?

c24j, would you give me the # of your herbal supplier. I have apparently been obtaining inadequate/substandard product.

Seriously, these ex-military specialists (hackers, forgers, etc.) are very CAPABLE. They could make you disappear just for bitching about them on LitRot. They are probably immune to arrest/prosecution because they sometimes get paid to kidnap people by the GOVERNMENT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Find your Y chromosome?

Finally a story where you remember you were a male. Too bad it's your only one. The rest of them belong to the cuckold hall of shame. Nextt time you write a story re-read this one first, let's see if you remember how a true male acts.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 5 years ago
C24j here's the problem

Finding people requires money. Especially overseas. In order to get her girls she would first have to find them.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Well done

The only thing that could have made it better wouldve veen a few more details at the end of how the slut was finally humbled or destroyed preferably

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 5 years ago
What a load...

...of testosterone fueled crapola. These are crimes, and the actions of his buddies are traceable by law enforcement, as are their connections to him. BG33 simply wrote a male rage fantasy to bring out the LW trolls and drooling He Man Woman Haters in the crowd. Well done spoof.

Rutty

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
2nd read still good but needed more.

Ok, I know that somewhere out there, there is a Rambo that could pull this off in reality, so that's believable. My question is why would he let those predators live to do the same thing to another guy? Why did he never talk to his father in law, as he sensed that he wanted to go with them? The father in law would have been a happy baby sitter, built in.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
It should be noted...

...she says, ”Other men aren't anything to me but physical pleasure. I just need more than any one man can provide.” Screams to me she’s already had relations with someone else. Plus, because of the shaving, probably with $25,000/year boy-toy. Else, why would she know he likes that already. Unless mommy set it up with one of her own fucktoys.

Just an observation.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
It's such nonsense...

...but it was fun nonsense! I couldn't believe a word of it, especially when the special ops team shows up, but it was great fun! Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good BTB

You created a wife and mother in law that truly needs to get burned and then incinerated them. Good, over the top, story.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago
Wake up call

its sad our courts still side with sluts. I'm for equal rights but the courts are still stuck in the past. Time to get up to date. Fathers are just as good as any mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plain old BTB

But well deserved. The legal system isn't equipped to handle that level of cuckoldry.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Great Yarn

Well some light entertainment before bedtime about a bitch getting hers. It makes me feel all pink and fluffy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The can't be a Bigguy33 story. The MC isn't a total wuss. I wonder who's story this is?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Hmmm

Omni-damn good idea.

C24-Without checking the comments, I bet you like most of this author's stories don't you?

Anon 9/4-you have a point about 24 but you misunderstand Omni. Omni just offered an interesting possibility for a chapter 2. Something a good author would likely appreciate and consider. In no way did his 8/15 post criticize the story. You owe an apology.

Anon 3/4 Yeah WTF? Where did THIS come from?

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Yeeha

Great story

Only better if he took all and stayed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I am at

...a complete loss as to why others enjoy crap like this. If stars for merit went blackly into the negative, I'd award this 5 black stars. Why would this make-believe machismo need the help of a self-styled commando squad to subdue a middle aged couple? It beggars credence. Utter crayola. A complete waste of 8 minutes.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Hell yeah

Good! About time we have a author with a pair...loved it as revenge is the only good payback...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just stupid.

In your dreams this could happen. I realize it’s just a story, but it’s so far from reality as to be laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

all don't have resources of this nature, why would someone tell what to expect, story accepted fiction, ? slap hapy papy #9

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
A fine story.

I wish the part where the three men wake up castrated with two inch dicks had been included!

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

As far as believable, no way. Ok, maybe doable with the right connections, but how many have those right connections. It's always nice to fantasize a bit, and have some fun or retribution.

The only problem I see in this scenario, is that she is still out there, and going to do the same thing all over again. The next time it might not be some savvy ex whatever he was. He corrected the situation, but not the cause. Like treating the affect rather than the cause.

gardalmungardalmunover 4 years ago
If I was looking for reality I'd be watching the crap on the TV these days instead of reading stories on this site!

I am more than a little confused at the comments. This is a story on a free erotic site. I'm looking to see where it is required to be realistic. If it was realistic why would I read it? I have a real life. In real life shit happens in a way that I dont like.

I come here to get away from that and think about the way my life could have gone if i was a super genius, military type killing machine with super rich friends. Not!

So here I am laughing at how my ex's and their families would be so much better off dead broke and without grandkids to weigh them down. ROFLMAO

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 4 years ago
Silly but fun

Over the top conspiracy that could never really happen, but a fun romp none-the-less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun

A story about justice...pity it's only fiction and wouldn't happen in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3102 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...