All Comments on 'Just Add Alcohol Ch. 04'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
still fun with no consequences

you don't get it.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Normal Whore getting what she wants.

Same old self-centered whore who only makes love to her husband but sex with everyone else. She has physical sex the same with the Husband and the John’s she picks up. She says with the husband its love in her mind. With the fuck toys its fantastic mind blowing bone shattering sex with the fuck toys. She loves her family.

Just a slut who happens to be married. No love or passion, no regret or consequences just fucking.

This is Just a stroke writing, having nothing to do with loving wives, not even erotic couplings. No real story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It's a *Fantasy*, People!

It's just a *fantasy*, an over-the-top, out-there fantasy, not some high-brow commentary on the social mores of modern society. I for one love the style and the earthy nastiness of it all. Most of us come here to read stories that are different than our own vanilla life-styles.

Please keep up this series of naughty MILFs and ignore the nay-sayers that might take issue with the story category you have chosen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great married whore story -- a real "stoker"

Ignore the idiot comments.

I'll be looking up your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Missed A Sick Stroke

While moving back and forth his shit caked cock was first sullied by her asshole then cleaned by her sloppy cunt. Back and forth then into a titfuck where brown streams of cunt juice mixed with specks and smears of her shit spread to her neck and lips, her tongue savoring the soft pungent curds of her churned shit while smearing it into her rings - etc, etc!!!!

See if you are going to disgust the general populace of Chitown's finest then get down little sick one - roll in it as the faint of shit never was worth a dump.

Oh, were the children watching and videoing for the wimpy cuckold tending her bed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
99% of the content on this site is garbage

this is the material is the best by far... well written and excellent character development...

keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Outstanding as usual...

Once again, this fine writer comes up with another well-written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you're a genius

continue the good work

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If this is well written, then I don't want to see anything worse. I thought it garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous