All Comments on 'Just an Average Group'

by mntnman64

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wifey and hubby read this together

We think you might have a story here, but get to it!!!!We do a little swinging ourselves and , believe me it's never this formal. First one to see something they want goes for it. Hope your actual parties are a bit more like ours. LOTS OF CUCKS, PUSSY, AND CUM111111111

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I very much like the concept of "average" folks getting together for sex. The constant "huge cocks" and "enormous mounds" grow tiresome in most stories. The fantasy is enhanced by being able to imagine oneself in the story, and let's face it...most of us are average.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
There is NO Average!

GOOD BEGINNING ... But Average is only average ... in your own comfortable group setting. In 35 years of socializing and our "limited partying" there are all kinds of Average depending on personal desires and needs. Our limits and comfort zone change with each new couple, which redefines Our Average views.

For those new readers, a 'formal' beginning can also be the END of a relationship. Being too cautious some times means everyone walks away empty-handed thinking "This just isn't a match, not for us!" when in reality each was too shy to start the ball rolling. It isn't that easy to be the first one to open the door when meeting a new couple. Try letting them know you're interested in them and ready to take the next step ... when they are. I can assure you, you'll be pleasantly surprised more often than not!

Looks like I have more reading enjoyment ahead. Please follow my lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Average?

I agree that the best way to keep harmony is to make sure physically the people are alike. The mate has DDs. So that is what we look for. Ds or DDs. It has been most enjoyable for all concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just HAD to throw a black couple in the mix. Didn't get past there. How diverse you are...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous