All Comments on 'Just An Average Wife'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

I have experienced many similar situations, with mutual enjoyment by my lady and myself. Plus, when I wore a younger man's clothes, with me and other couples. This is sooo different to those "cuck" stories that are currently flooding Loving Wives. Many thanks. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average wife? More like average slut.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

What a fabulous adventure for all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, good story development and flow, very nice build up, realistic action and progression of action. You also made a very important point for those couples considering swinging or bringing others into their sex lives. It is crucial that there is a real love and trust in each other for your relationship to last and not be damaged by the "extra-curricular" activities. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An average story for an average life. Loved it. This is what average should always be. Good writing.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

I can't get over the nasty remarks to this story. Of course from "Anonymous" sources. It was a nice story and a fantasy of a whole lot of otherwise normal people. Especially those "Anonymous People" otherwise they would not have read it to the end in order to say those nasty things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellently written, highly erotic and thoroughly enjoyable. A group of people enjoying each other and giving pleasure - difficult to imagine anything better. Thanks

fantasy_boyfantasy_boyabout 2 years ago

a great story. i just love when things are not planned and happens with the moment. as the same way happened with me and my wife.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Very nicely done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

excellant story. nice characters and very erotic.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

Even if "mundane", a presentable wife is going to get noticed at an adult resort if her husband is hung and not ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely loved it. I have watched my wife with two other guy's before and know how hot it is to see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.