Just an Older Dude Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my hair and pulled. I looked up her eyes were slits. It had to be the weed.

Her pussy was spread open before me, all pink, surrounded by faint stubble that no longer concerned me.

"Come on, Ned ... Come on..."

I started licking her and she went berserk, humping my face like a madwoman, screaming my name over and over, and holding my face to her loins as she exploded in her much needed orgasm.

I gave her about a minutes respite before mounting her and filling her with the first thrust.

"Oh ... yes! Just ... like ... that!"

I slammed into her repeatedly, and told her to squeeze those muscles for me."

"Please cum in my pussy! I want you to cum in my tight little pussy. Give it to me, baby ... give it all to me!"

Mona's legs were wrapped around me and I was bottoming out on each and every thrust.

"Here ... I ... cum!"

Sperm rocketed out of me, coating Mona's insides with some very healthy semen. I kept pumping until she lay still with only an occasional tremor and then I slipped out of her.

We fucked three more times before she kissed my withered dick and said goodnight, promising to stop by the following day after her shift ended.

"I might just bring a friend along. That be all right?"

"Not your mother, right, Mona?"

She laughed and kept smiling as she answered me. "No, not my mother; she's a much younger woman than my mother."

"Sounds good to me, Mona". I pointed to my dick which was halfway to rising. "He's ready already, baby. Bring her on!"

And with both of us laughing good naturedly, I opened the front door and kissed her goodnight.

It was only when I was under my blanket and had turned off the light that I realized I hadn't gone for my evening swim.

12