Just an Ordinary Day

Story Info
For Lisa and Paul, normal is a relative term.
8.7k words
4.47
8.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa opened her eyes and smiled mischievously when she checked the time on the bedside clock radio. It was 6:26 a.m., with the radio scheduled to come on at 6:30 to awaken her and her husband, Paul. She had a better plan than waking to the morning news, weather and sports.

She switched off the alarm, rolled over, raised up on an elbow and looked her sleeping husband in the face. Paul had a very important meeting scheduled for mid-morning. He had been planning for it, fretting more than usual, for days on end. He kept running various scenarios by her over breakfast, dinner, evening television and pillow talk. He needed to get a potential client to sign a contract. She knew he was ready, but she wanted him happy and relaxed so he'd be at his very best.

Lisa carefully pulled back the top sheet from where it lay bunched across their waists and eased it down past his knees. Even after four years of marriage, they still slept naked, and she once again congratulated herself on hooking up with such a hunk. Paul worked out regularly, ate well, drank little. He was strikingly handsome, solidly built. And, okay, she grinned, his larger-than-average cock was a plus as well.

She moved quickly, taking just a second or two to gently lift his morning boner from his abdomen and slide it between her lips. She bounced her head up and down on his dick half a dozen times before he awoke with a start. But he wasn't surprised. She roused him with blowjobs on special mornings: His birthday, her birthday, their wedding anniversary, bank holidays. Mornings after he had fucked her the night before with particular energy, enthusiasm and expertise. So, frequently.

She told their friends, doing an extremely poor impersonation of Robert Duval, "I love the taste of cum in the morning."

Paul reached out to grab her nearest leg and pull her closer to him. He knew that she wanted this to be a gift to him, not a present to be shared (although she relished sucking cock), so he didn't swing her leg over his head so that he could lick her pussy. But he also knew that she knew he adored her tits and would consider it part of the gift if he could fondle them while she blew him.

As he bounced her boobs in his hand and she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, he said, "Lisa, you are without a doubt the best fucking wife in the whole damn world."

She slipped his cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "I know, dear, believe me, I know," then took the head of his dick into the opening of her throat. Paul began to raise and lower his hips off the bed to accentuate her sucking. She tried to keep her lips along the first few inches of his shaft, where she knew he was most sensitive, but could relax her gag reflex enough to have her nose crash against his balls when he went deep into her.

Paul tensed up all over. She felt his cock throb, his balls tighten. She increased the pace of her sucking and swallowed half a dozen spurts of cum as he exploded inside her mouth. When he was drained, she wiped up with his cock the jism that had escaped her lips and licked and sucked his dick clean.

Lisa rose up, turned and brought her lips to his. They kissed softly. "So, Tiger, ready to carpe the fucking diem now?" she said.

"The only thing I want to seize is your sweet ass," he said, seizing her sweet ass.

She playfully slapped his hands away from her hips. "Uh, uh," she said, wagging a finger in his face. "BJ to start the day, plenty of fine nookie to end it. Delayed gratification, lover, but you'll get your reward in the end. Or maybe both ends."

Lisa rose quickly from the bed. She grabbed his hand, yanked him up and led him into the bathroom. "Shit, shower and shave, my man. I'll be downstairs fixing breakfast for us."

She donned a short, sheer robe and headed down to the kitchen. They shared household chores as much as possible, but both were anxious to serve the other when the occasion warranted. This meeting was very important to Paul, and Lisa didn't have an appointment to show a house until late morning.

Lisa kissed Paul long and hard on the lips and crushed her body against him as they said goodbye. "You got this, Paul," she said, looking up into his eyes. He smiled and nodded, confident. She slapped his ass as he turned to walk to his car.

She arrived back in the kitchen to finish cleaning up just as her neighbor, Maureen, entered through the back door. The couples were so close that they never bother to knock before entering.

"Hey, babe," Lisa said. The women hugged and kissed lightly on the mouth.

"Paul gone already?"

"He just left."

"Without giving me a chance to give him a good luck kiss?"

"Hey," Lisa said, laughing, "he got a blowjob. That should hold him till later."

"I don't know, our boys need a lot of attention," Maureen said. "Even one of your legendary knobjobs might not be enough."

They laughed and hugged again. "Speaking of sex, you're here for dinner tonight, right?" Lisa said. "I think I'll just do a salad, some salmon and veggies. I'll pick up some Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie on the way home."

"Mmm. You'll get extra points for that," Maureen said. "We'll be here at 6. What's your day like today?"

"Showing a house at 10:30. Then I'll do some shopping. I need a new dress for the breast cancer awareness gala next month. You'd think we could just show our tits and raise tons of money to try to keep them. Oh, well. Anyway, the new sofa bed for the den is supposed to be delivered this afternoon, too."

"Busy enough, I guess," Maureen said. "I have just two classes today, 11 and 1. Introductory English lit for freshmen. Lame, but it pays some bills. Besides, with all that young meat wandering around campus, there's always a chance I'll get laid."

"Johnny not doing his due diligence lately?"

"Johnny? Shit. That man actually thinks that fucking me once a day every day should keep me satisfied," Maureen said. "He doesn't have a clue about the modern woman's libido."

They laughed again.

"But those daily fucks are damn fine fucks, you must admit," Lisa said.

"That's true," Maureen said, giggling, "as you well know."

The ringing of the rear doorbell interrupted their laughter and guilty smiles. Lisa looked through the window and saw a young man wearing a white polo shirt and khaki shorts. "Oh, it's Bobby, that cute delivery guy from the grocery store. I almost forgot I had an order coming today. Damn, I should have included the ice cream in it. I wouldn't have to stop by there this afternoon."

"Well, don't just stand there," Maureen said. "Let the young stud in."

Lisa opened the door and smiled broadly. "Good morning, Bobby. Thanks for bringing my groceries."

Bobby had two grocery bags in his arms. "My pleasure, Mrs. Lessing," he said.

"Well, come on in." She opened the door wider and ushered the young man into the kitchen. He didn't know where to focus his gaze. Mrs. Lessing wore only a robe that fell just below her ass cheeks and was transparent enough to clearly show her nipples and the dark patch above her crotch. Her neighbor, Professor Croft, had on pajamas with a loose fitting top and short shorts.

"You know Maureen, don't you, Bobby?" Lisa said.

"Yes, ma'am," he stammered.

Lisa smiled at Maureen. She took one of the bags from Bobby and set it on the counter. "Let me just go through this quickly to make sure I got everything I ordered."

"I filled the order myself, Mrs. Lessing," Bobby said. "I'm sure it's all there."

"I'm sure it is too, Bobby. I guess I really just need to know if I ordered everything I need. I already know I forgot some ice cream for dessert tonight."

Maureen sat on a stool by the kitchen island and watched Lisa take items from the bag and put them away on a shelf. She closely watched Bobby's face as Lisa's robe drifted up to reveal the round bottoms of her ass cheeks as she reached for the middle shelves. His eyes were as big as the saucers in Lisa's china cabinet, and his shorts were starting to bulge in the crotch.

"Uh, Lisa, honey," Maureen said. Lisa turned and gave her a quizzical look. Maureen pointed toward Bobby's shorts. Lisa's face turned from questioning to oops. She stopped transferring the groceries from the bag, approached Bobby, took the other bag from him, set it on the island and looked him in the eye.

"It appears that I've inadvertently created a situation here, Bobby."

Bobby lowered his hands to cover his crotch. Maureen stepped down off the stool and stood behind the delivery man. She grasped his arms and pulled his hands to his sides.

"Lisa, I think we should help this young man out of that situation," she said.

"Uh, well, uh, no," Bobby said. "I, uh, I should probably just go now."

"But, Bobby," Lisa said. "I haven't given you your tip yet." She slowly pulled on the ends of the belt of her robe. It opened gradually to reveal her ski-jump shaped tits, flat belly, narrow hips and well-coiffed pubic patch. She shrugged it off her shoulders and stepped forward. She took Bobby's arms from Maureen's grasp and lifted his hands to her breasts.

Maureen reached around him to loosen his belt, unbutton his shorts and pull down the zipper. She whispered in his ear, "Did she say tip or tit?" She lowered his shorts and briefs to his ankles. He stepped out of them. Lisa let go of his arms and reached down to clutch his cock and cradle his balls. Maureen lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it aside, then guided his hands back to Lisa's tits.

"Mrs. Lessing, Professor. I don't know if this is the right thing to do," he said.

Maureen had taken off her pajama top and was pressing her bare boobs to his back. She ran her hands up and down his sides, to his ass and around to his chest. Lisa gently stroked his dick, leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Hush," Lisa said. "I feel bad about giving you a hard-on. I'm not a cock-tease. Just relax and let Maureen and me make this right."

She kissed him again and then knelt between his legs. She kissed and licked the tip of his dick. She passed her lips and tongue over his balls and along his hard shaft. He shuddered. She sucked his cock into her mouth. Maureen moved around to his side. She kissed him on the lips and brought his hand up to her cone-shaped tits.

The women were in their early thirties and looked like they could have been some of Maureen's freshman lit students. They both had dark hair, were about five feet, six inches tall and could share C-cup bras. They played golf and tennis, ran in 5 and 10Ks for charity and swam laps at the college pool.

Bobby surrendered to their beauty and wiles. Like every other man he knew who knew them, he had fantasized about just what was happening to him now. He had other deliveries to make before he had to be on campus, too, but they were lost in the fog of his good fortune.

Lisa's wealth of experience in giving head told her to slow and then stop her sucking on Bobby's cock. She stood up, let him caress her tits again while Maureen kissed him and reached down to hold his dick. Lisa hoisted herself onto the table-height counter between the kitchen and dining area. She spread and lifted her legs. Bobby dropped down and licked her thighs up and down before zeroing in on her wet pussy. She hoped she didn't still smell too much like the cum Paul had left there the night before, but the enthusiasm with which Bobby ate her indicated he didn't much care.

Maureen lay on the floor and wiggled in between Bobby's legs. She raised up under his crotch and sucked his cock into her mouth. The moan he emitted when he felt the professor's lips on his dick vibrated through Lisa from her labia to the top of her head, her fingers and toes. She shook with orgasm and realized that she'd desperately needed to come since sucking off Paul earlier.

Bobby stood up, held his cock to Lisa's cunt and slowly slid it into her snatch. She smiled up at him and whispered, "Yes. Fuck me." Maureen stood beside them, one hand caressing Bobby's ass, the other grazing over Lisa's flattened chest. Bobby rocked back and forth, driving his dick in and out of Lisa. She closed her eyes and swung her head wildly from side to side.

Bobby pulled out, jerked his cock frantically half a dozen times and shot streams of thick, white cum up over Lisa's tits and belly. When he finished, Maureen leaned over and sucked his dick dry.

As he recovered his breath, Bobby said, "Wow, Mrs. Lessing, I certainly didn't mean for anything like this to happen. And I'm real sorry if..."

"Oh, hush up," Maureen said, laughing. "Mrs. Lessing and I couldn't be more pleased than to have the attention of such a fine looking young man. I hope you were just being polite and really aren't sorry at all. You did like this, didn't you? I mean, you sure came like you liked it."

Bobby smiled shyly. "It was really fucking fantastic, Professor," he said. "Excuse my language."

"Language excused," Maureen said, "because I'm sure Lisa will agree, based on the look on her face when you were pumping away at her, that the fucking was fantastic indeed."

"And all this cum to taste too," Lisa said, laughing while she daubed up Bobby's jism from her chest and stomach with her fingers and licked them clean.

The women helped Bobby back into his clothes. Lisa gave him a $20 tip, kissed him on the mouth and slapped his ass, the same farewell she'd given to her husband not long before.

"I must go get ready for classes," Maureen said.

"Yeah, I've got to put the rest of these groceries away and get to the house showing. I think I've got a real hot prospect with this one. It could be a very nice commission for me," Lisa said. She kissed Maureen on the lips and added, "See you at 6, babe."

X X X

Paul took a couple of deep breaths, then opened the door between his office and the waiting area. "Jeff," he said, striding toward the potential client who was rising from his seat, "how nice to see you. Please come in." He let Jeffry Holt pass by him and turned to one of his assistants and said, "Please get those reports to me when they're here from the printer, Hollie."

Jeffrey Holt owned a string of very successful theme restaurants in city neighborhoods and suburbs. Their success was grounded in excellent food and service, but business could be increased by creative advertising and public relations campaigns designed and implemented by Paul's firm. Holt had told him that he agreed that he needed to have some new blood, some new eyes and ears freshen up his marketing.

Paul had the coffee and danish ready. They helped themselves and settled into matching easy chairs. They started casually -- family updates, golf failures, weather and city traffic still problematic. Then Paul led Holt through the parade of successes, the piles of money his outfit had accumulated for other clients. He said he had different eyes and ears on staff if Holt wanted to go in a different direction.

"We've studied your operation in minute detail, Jeff," Paul said. "We don't have to waste time to learn anything about you to get up and running on a new campaign if you want. We know why you're successful -- you're just plain fucking good at what you do."

There was a knock at the door and Hollie entered carrying two copies of a market analysis and proposal Paul commissioned. She had finished it days before, but he hoped Holt would believe that it was hot off the press.

"Let's sit at my conference table and go over this study Hollie has done," he said. The men took seats on opposite sides of the table. Hollie laid a copy of the report in front of Paul and then rounded the table to place one in front of Holt. Her hand brushed against his as she put the binder down. She patted his hand as if to say, "No problem, sir."

Hollie was an ace PR professional with a libertine bent. She was tall, long-legged, short-skirted. She had modest-size breasts and narrow, but firm, round hips. She described her normal office attire as "professionally provocative," dresses that with a slight adjustment here, a little tweak there, were easily converted into the "come fuck me" look she preferred for after-hours cocktails. She seldom paid for dinner.

Paul quickly opened his binder and said, "Hollie, what page is that key graph on?"

Hollie leaned over Holt, her left breast pressing against his shoulder, her hand resting lightly on his arm and said, "It's right here on page 3, Paul, Mr. Holt."

She turned to the page but didn't move otherwise. "It shows your marketing costs, Mr. Holt, for the last five years as percentage of your gross revenue."

She leaned forward more to point to a line on the graph. Her breasts now straddled Holt's shoulder, her left hand had traveled across the back of his neck to his other shoulder. He could smell her slightly musky perfume, her sweet breath. Sitting became uncomfortable as his cock hardened inside his pants.

"As you can see," Hollie continued, "you appear to be getting royally screwed." She turned to look into his eyes to make sure he was concentrating on the issue at hand. "But with us, our percentage would be lower by several digits while your take would soar." She looked away at her boss, winked and said, "Perhaps we need to raise our rates, Paul." She returned her gaze to Holt and smiled broadly.

"Well, as tempting as that is," Paul said, "we're doing quite well. We're more than pleased with what we can suck out of Jeff."

"Oh, now, that just sounds dirty, doesn't it, Mr. Holt?" Hollie cooed. "Talk about sucking and stuff."

Hollie turned and sat up on the conference table next to Holt. Her skirt rode up her thighs almost to her ass. If he had dipped his head just a bit to take a peek rather than being mesmerized by those long legs, he would have seen that she was not wearing panties.

"We're prepared to offer up whatever it takes to satisfy your needs," Paul said, assuming that his future client wasn't listening to a word he said. "What we really want to do is close the fucking deal and get on to the fun stuff. You know, mounting the new campaign with Hollie."

Hollie crossed her legs slowly, doing an even better job of flashing beaver than Sharon Stone. "Let's loosen your tie, and our inhibitions, and deal with the ins and outs of my plan," she said. She took his hand and guided it up her skirt to where she intended to have him conduct the ins and outs shortly. She slid off the table. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She wriggled out of it and, having eschewed all undergarments, stood naked beside Holt.

She leaned forward, placed her hands on his head and drew his face to her tits. He sucked one nipple, then the other. He reached around and fondled her ass. She twisted him in his chair and began removing his clothes. Paul stood on the other side of the table and quickly stripped as well. Hollie threw Holt's coat, tie and shirt on the floor. She knelt to loosen his pants and yanked them and his boxers down his legs. She ripped off his shoes and tugged his pants and underwear onto the floor.

Holt's dick was at full staff. He was breathing heavy. Hollie knelt between his knees, cradled his balls in one hand and held the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand. She pursed her lips and nestled them over the tip of his shaft. She slowly lowered her head until his entire cock was buried in her mouth.

Paul came around the table and stood beside them. Hollie reached out with one hand and grasped her boss's cock. She bobbed up and down on Holt's dick, jerked Paul's.

"We're a full-service firm, Jeff," Paul said. "We'll go to any length to keep a client like you. In fact, we consider you to be a part of our family. As you can see."

Holt merely grunted his acknowledgement and approval. Hollie rose up, grabbed both of Holt's hands, climbed on the table, spread her legs and pulled him between her thighs. She reached down, held his dick and guided it into her pussy. The new client immediately began ramming his cock in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around him, encouraging him to go deeper, harder, faster.