Just an Ordinary Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul climbed onto the table. He knelt by Hollie's head. She held his cock in one hand as he lowered it to her parted lips. Hollie expertly fell into rhythm with the unsynchronized thrusts from Paul and Holt. As she demonstrated her DP prowess, she thought, "Well, at least one thing I majored in in college is paying off today."

They went at it vigorously for minutes on end. And then Holt and Paul came almost simultaneously. Hollie had swallowed enough of Paul's cum to know to expect she'd have to gulp quickly and frequently to devour his flood of jism. Holt was no slouch, either; they left quite a pool of spunk on the table when the men finally helped her to stand.

Hollie, without putting on her dress again, then led them through the report and proposal she had prepared. It was her usual work: Complete, creative, insightful. When Paul slid the proposed two-year contract across the table to Holt, he signed it without hesitation.

As he was leaving, Holt smiled, tapped the binder she had prepared and said, "You know, Hollie, this alone would have been enough to get me to sign."

"Oh, but, Mr. Holt," Hollie said softly, kissing him tenderly on the cheek and leaving a lasting impression of her tits on his chest, "we just showed you the whole package. The proposal demonstrated how hard we work. The fucking demonstrated how hard we play. As Paul said, we're a full-service firm."

X X X

Lisa was sure when she finished showing the downstairs of the mini-mansion to Chuck and Miranda that they would make an offer. When Miranda issued what Lisa could only call a chirp of delight as she ushered them into the master bedroom suite, her only remaining question was how high they would go on their initial offer.

"Oh, Chuckie, darling," Miranda said, pressing her impressive chest to his arm as she swirled them around to survey the rooms. "Isn't this just perfect?"

The large corner bedroom was surrounded by a sitting room, huge bathroom with oversize shower stall and spa tub and a dressing room with miles of closet space. Like the rest of the house, Lisa had made sure it was stylishly staged. Lisa worked only part-time, and only with people looking for high-end homes. She was a consummate sales person, known for returning high prices quickly.

"Imagine laying here in this bed, Chuckie, looking out those huge windows and, uh, getting it on over and over again," Miranda said. "Can we lay down on the bed, Lisa?"

"That's what it's there for. Just try not to fall asleep."

"Oh, we never fall asleep right away when we get in bed," Miranda said slyly.

They lay on their backs, swiveling their heads to take in the view. Chuck was in his mid-fifties and had built his fortune by restructuring his father's manufacturing business and investing the family's money well. Miranda was 28, his third wife but his first trophy catch. He had plucked her out of the online porn world after being impressed by her girl-next-door face, natural D-cup tits, bubble ass and enthusiasm for sucking cock.

Miranda rolled onto her side to look out the windows on the rear wall that afforded a panoramic view of the walled-in property that included well-manicured gardens, a large veranda, pool, bathhouse with bar and tennis court.

"Spoon with me," she said. Chuck rolled over and pressed against her but kept his hands to himself. She fixed that by pulling his arm over her and nestling his hand over her breasts. She wiggled her ass against his pelvis. He pulled away in embarrassment, but she just stuck her butt out farther to regain contact. She giggled, rolled over quickly, forced him onto his back and straddled his thighs.

"Pretend we're doing the deed with me on top," she said. "Come on, Chuckie, act like you're screwing me."

Lisa sat down in one of the easy chairs in a corner of the bedroom and watched the couple with delight. If Miranda took this beyond the simulation phase, she thought, that might just seal the deal in Chuck's mind. And give Lisa a juicy story to tell.

Indeed, as Chuck reluctantly bobbed his hips up and down as directed, Miranda hoisted her dress up to her waist, revealing red bikini panties. She hurriedly loosened Chuck's pants and pulled them and his boxers down his thighs. His impressive cock was rock hard.

"Mandy, we shouldn't do this," he protested.

"Oh, shush," she said, playfully slapping his face. "Lisa doesn't mind, do you, Lisa?"

"Not at all," Lisa said, lifting her own dress up her thighs and gliding her fingers over the crotch of her panties. She gave Miranda a wicked smile and nodded as if to say, "Carry on."

Miranda lifted her dress over her head. She unhooked her red bra and tossed it aside, her tits bouncing enticingly for her husband to admire. She scrambled out of her panties and pulled Chuck's pants and boxers off his legs, over his shoes, which she left on him. She rose up and sank down over his dick, which slid smoothly into her cunt. She unbuttoned his shirt and caressed his chest and belly as they picked up the pace.

Lisa yanked down her panties, stepped out of her shoes and quickly took off her dress. She sat down again and furiously fingered her dripping pussy. Watching others fuck had always excited her, especially if they were strangers in a strange place.

Miranda glanced over at her, smiled and gave her a come-join-us nod. Lisa wasted no time. She cast off her bra, climbed onto the bed and lowered her tits to Chuck's face. He sucked her nipples and fingered her cunt.

"Sit on his face, Lisa," Miranda said. "He loves to eat pussy."

Lisa swung a leg over his head and lowered her cunt to his lips. She felt a jolt of joy surge through her when his tongue slipped into her slit. She leaned forward, cupped Miranda's tits in her hands and kissed her hard on the lips. Miranda bounded up and down on her husband's cock for several minutes while Lisa ground her pussy over his face. He clutched Lisa's ass and pulled her down hard on top of him.

Miranda rolled off Chuck and lay down beside him. She motioned for Lisa to climb on top of her so that they could lick each other's snatches. Lisa gleefully fell into the sixty-nine. She licked Miranda's slit feverishly and was treated with the same exuberance in return. Chuck ran his hands over Lisa's ass and back. He tickled her butt hole.

Chuck crouched behind Lisa, lifted her up, away from Miranda's lips, and rammed his dick into her pussy. The thrust knocked Lisa's head away from Miranda's crotch, but she quickly pushed back and resumed licking Miranda's cunt while meeting Chuck's thrusts. Miranda lifted her legs and wrapped them around Lisa. She raised her head to lick her husband's cock and balls as he fucked the real estate agent.

Chuck came with a gigantic shudder and loud cry of "oh, fuck, fuck, fuck." Miranda lapped up the juice that flowed from Lisa's pussy as she also climaxed. Miranda pulled Chuck's dick from Lisa's cunt and sucked the last drops of cum from it.

The trio lay in bed, breathing hard. Miranda giggled, squeezed Chuck's semi-hard dick and said, "Buy this fucking place for me, baby."

The owners had moved out of town, so an hour later Lisa emailed to them, copy to their lawyer, a purchase offer for 10 percent over the asking price.

With the promise of a large commission coming her way, Lisa pretty much ignored the prices on the dresses she looked at at the boutique downtown. There was nothing there that was within the range of anyone but the filthy rich anyway. She picked out two dresses, one black, one red, and asked the young sales clerk -- Rhonda, according to her name tag -- to help her in the dressing room. The store had large, private rooms for its wealthy customers to try on garments in peace.

Lisa stripped down to her bra and panties. Rhonda hung her customer's dress on a rack in the dressing room. Lisa held up the first dress to reexamine it before trying it on. And give cute little Rhonda a chance to examine her. Rhonda looked to be in her mid-20s. She was about 5 five, 5 inches tall, blonde, roundish face, small tits, extremely tiny waist, round ass and decent, not spectacular, legs.

"What do you think of this," Lisa said, holding up the red dress for Rhonda's inspection. Lisa liked party dresses that showed a bit of cleavage, showed off her youthful waist and swung enticingly about her hips and legs as she walked.

"I think they'll both look great on you, Mrs. Lessing," the clerk said. She busied herself making sure no pins were in the dress, not wanting Lisa to think she was checking her out. Lisa, of course, wanted Rhonda not just checking her out but performing a hands-on analysis. Tasting Miranda's snatch earlier had given her an uncontrollable thirst for more.

Lisa slipped into the dress. Rhonda zipped it up for her. Lisa ran her hands over her breasts, down her belly and around to her hips. She turned this way and that way, examining herself in the several dressing room mirrors.

"How do my tits look?" Lisa asked. Rhonda hesitated, a bit stunned. "Oh, come now, Rhonda, you've been looking. Haven't you?" She took Rhonda's hands and raised them to her breasts. "Here, feel. Does the fit feel right?"

Rhonda blushed, but didn't take her hands from Lisa's boobs. Lisa moved in closer and planted a soft kiss on Rhonda's lips. The girl hesitated again, then kissed her back. Lisa glided one hand over Rhonda's chest and the other over her ass. Rhonda moaned softly.

They were out of their clothes in a flash, fingering each other's pussy while taking turns sucking nipples. Lisa led Rhonda to a well-cushioned bench seat against the back wall of the room. It was about half the width of a twin bed; plenty of room for two randy women to lie down, one on top of the other. Rhonda clearly was not a novice in licking pussy. She soon had Lisa squealing with delight.

They must have been making a bit of noise because the store owner soon cracked open the door and asked, "Everything all right in here?" She saw the women madly lapping up juice from each other's snatch and added only, "Oh," before quietly closing the door.

When Lisa came, Rhonda pulled her pussy tight to her face, licking and sucking the flow of orgasm into her mouth and down her throat.

Lisa bought both dresses.

X X X

Paul met Breanna Smith at the restaurant. He had arranged the lunch with hopes of luring her away from the firm where she made marketing magic but was looking up at its notorious glass ceiling. His plan for the week had been to sign a new contract with Holt, recruit Breanna with the promise of a vice presidency and, to cap it off, promote Hollie to a leadership job with a substantial pay raise, profit sharing and an increase in the firm's 401(k) match.

He and Breanna shared a delightful lunch, swapping stories, telling a few lies, flirting shamelessly and, ultimately, discussing the job, negotiating possibilities for the future. He laid the details on the table: Vice president, double her present salary, 5 percent stake in the company, a staff of her choosing, a seat at every table at any time and place, free rein over her accounts, with veto power over any assignment she found untenable. Company car, with a driver if she wanted one. Generous expense account. She seemed pleased.

After lunch, Paul walked her to his firm's offices. They were in the best neighborhood in the business district, with clean, tree-lined streets, quality shops and restaurants, populated by beautiful, stylish professionals.

Paul led her through the offices, where he received "hire her" nods from men and women alike. The only "meh" response was from Clarissa, the office manager. But he knew her to prefer girls with smaller tits and bigger asses.

He opened a door to a large, well-appointed office with a fantastic view of the bustling city center and a municipal park a few blocks away.

"Naturally, we'll get whatever different or additional furniture you wish. Wall art too, of course," he said, directing her into a 360-degree look at the room. "You have a little kitchenette and private bath over there. That door on the left leads to the office of your executive assistant. Your secretaries and associates are out this other door. My office is just down the hall, with its door always open for you."

"So this would be mine. I think it's bigger than my apartment."

"With the money I'll pay you, you can get a bigger apartment," Paul said. "Here, sit on the desk."

"On it? You mean at it, right?"

He led Breanna around behind the large, executive desk. He shoved aside the high-backed swivel chair and lifted her up and sat her on the work surface. Her modest dress rode up her slender thighs. He ran his hands up the outsides of her legs from her knees, then back down on the insides. She didn't flinch. She looked him straight in the eyes.

"You're offering me a lot of perks," she said, smiling slyly. "How far are you willing to go."

Paul answered by gliding his hands up her thighs as far as they would go. She shivered slightly when they reached the crotch of her panties. She raised her hips and pulled her skirt up to her waist. He grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down off her legs. She unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. He reached around to unsnap her bra.

Breanna's tits looked to be just a bit smaller than Lisa's C-cuppers. Her waist and hips were a bit thicker, but he was pleased to see that she trimmed her pubic hair close, just the way his wife did and the look he liked so much.

Breanna looked him up and down. "And you?"

He tossed off his suit jacket and made quick work of his tie, shirt, pants, socks and shoes. She watched him strip, fingering her pussy and smiling with admiration when his cock popped free. She spread her legs and beckoned him to her. He dropped to his knees, crawled forward between her legs and kissed his way up her thighs to her glistening cunt.

She held Paul's head tight to her crotch. She rocked back and forth to the beat of his tongue licking between her pussy lips, up to her clit.

"I hope this is a clue as to how you give your staff feedback," Breanna said with a laugh.

He rose, kissed up her belly to her nipples, gave them each a suck and then stood between her thighs. He held the tip of his cock between her labia and gently eased it into her.

"Oral feedback is mandatory," he said. "And frequent. And this other here is what is meant in this office when someone says, 'Fuck you.' It's a positive, not a negative."

She wrapped her legs around him, forcing his cock deep into her cunt. "It's all spelled out in the employee handbook, I suppose," she said with a grin.

"Between the lines, of course," Paul said

He pumped hard and long into her. She held him firm with her legs and hands. He hunched his back to drop his head and suck her nipples. He ran his hands over her back, up to her shoulders, down to her ass. She moaned, shook with pleasure. His cock throbbed and let loose a torrent of cum into her pussy.

They helped each other dress, kissing and copping extra feels along the way. Breanna used the bathroom to straighten her hair, her clothes, splash cold water on her face. Paul walked her to the outer office door. They shook hands.

"I'll be honest with you, Paul. Your offer is quite attractive. And I have a feeling that coffee breaks here are tons of fun. But I'm going to have to give it some more thought," she said. She paused, smiled mischievously and added, "So I probably won't give them my two-week notice until close of business today."

X X X

Lisa hustled home in time to shower and change clothes before the scheduled delivery of the new sofa bed for the den. It was a hot day and she'd worked up a light sheen of sweat, so she donned a halter top and short shorts. She was sipping on a glass of lemonade when the truck backed beep, beep, beeping into the driveway.

Two burly men got out of the cab, walked around to the back and raised the gate. They checked a sheet on a clipboard and walked up to the front door. Lisa stood there waiting for them.

"You boys have a new sofa bed for my den?"

"Yes, ma'am," said the shorter one. He was white, blond, Scandinavian-looking. Name was Lance, according to the patch on his shirt. The taller one, Percy, was black, stately, in the Idris Elba mold. Though likely not as cool. "You're, uh," said Lance, looking down at the clipboard, "Ms. Lessing?"

"That I am, Lance." She opened the screen door. "Come on in. I'll show you where I want you to put it."

She led the men down a hallway to the book-lined den. There was bar, a desk, a stand with a flat-screen TV, a game table with four chairs, two easy chairs, a coffee table and a vacant space between two end tables.

The men nodded. "Piece of cake," Lance said. "We'll back in a jiff."

She waited for them in the den. They were efficient furniture handlers and had the sofa bed in place in short order. They were sweaty in the afternoon heat, though, so Lisa said, "Great job, guys. You're overheated, though. How about sitting here in the air conditioning for a bit and I'll get you some cold lemonade?"

"Oh, no thanks, Ms. Lessing," Lance said. "We have one more delivery today, so we should be going."

"A beer, then?" Lisa offered.

"Well, now, a beer," Percy said. "Lance, I do believe we have time to quaff a beer with this fine lady. Don't you?"

Lisa moved to the bar before Lance could answer. She pulled three cold brews from the refrigerator, handed two to the men and twisted the cap off the third for herself. The men took big swigs.

"Hits the spot," Lance said.

Lisa took a sip and set her bottle down on an end table. She picked up one end of the coffee table, leaned forward so that Lance and Percy got a good look as her tits swayed into the cups of her halter, and said, "Why don't we make sure your boss can't say you're not still working. Help me move this table and show me how to make that into a bed."

The men leaped into action. They carried the coffee table to the opposite side of the room. Lance took the cushions off the sofa and Percy lifted the handle to pull out the mattress and springs. Lisa plopped down in the middle of the queen-size mattress. She wiggled around as if trying to get comfortable, then pronounced it an acceptable piece of furniture.

Lance sat on the bed to her left, Percy to her right. They were both wearing loose-fitting khaki shorts and white polo shirts. Lisa noted that that must be the delivery man's uniform for the day. She placed a hand on a thigh on each side of her and walked her fingers up under the legs of the shorts.

"Ms. Lessing, are you sure..." Percy began. Lisa cut him off by withdrawing her hand from his thigh and sliding it over his growing bulge.

Lance glided his fingers over the exposed tops of her breasts, then dipped them inside her halter. He circled her hard nipples. She reached behind her neck, untied the strap and pulled the top down over her left tit. Lance rose up on an elbow, bent over and sucked the nipple. Lisa uncovered her right breast, and Percy cupped it in his hand. She gripped his now-hard dick through his shorts.

Lance lifted the halter off her belly, where it had landed, and tossed it aside. He unsnapped and unzipped her shorts, grasped the waist band and pulled them and her panties down her legs. She raised her feet so he could yank them off her. He rammed a finger into her moist cunt.

"Whoa, slow down, big fella," Lisa said. "I want you to fuck me, but there's no need to hurry. Let's get you boys out of your clothes too."

The men rose up on their knees and ripped their shirts over their heads. Lisa loosened one pair of shorts and then the other, and the men wriggled out of them. The cliché about race and cock size didn't hold with this pair. Lance's was bigger than Percy's.

Lisa grasped Lance's cock and asked, "Is Lance your name or your dick's name?"