Just an Ordinary Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "I'm Lance. That's Big Lance." Lisa laughed and wrapped her lips around Big Lance's head. She groped around with her hand on the other side of the bed and located Percy's rod. She sucked Big Lance deeper into her mouth while slowly stroking Percy's dick. The men caressed her tits, fingered her pussy and clit.

Lisa lay on her back and pulled Lance by his dick to her crotch and Percy by his dick to her mouth. They entered her at the same time, and she felt aglow with satisfaction. She knew she was pretty, sexy, but she craved the attention that proved to her that others did as well. Although she also knew that a couple of strapping men could hardly be expected to pass up a free fuck from any decent-looking stranger on a steamy afternoon.

She met Lance's thrusts into her. She cradled Percy's balls while sucking his shaft into the opening of her throat. Both men took deep, heavy breaths. Then they must have communicated somehow, because they pulled out together and switched positions. Lisa could hardly get half of Big Lance into her mouth, but she sucked what she could with vigor. They rocked back and forth, up and down, increasing the pace, slowing to delay release, then speeding up again.

At last, Lance pulled his dick out of her mouth and began stroking it frantically above her face. Percy abandoned her pussy and crawled up to sit on her tits, also stroking his rod and pointing it at her head. She lay her head back and smiled. She was in for the porn star flick finish, the climax certain to harden any limp dick still watching. She resigned herself to the inevitable.

She smiled up at the men. "Let me," she said. She coaxed their hands off their cocks and wrapped her fingers around them. She began with Big Lance. She jerked him expertly, feeling the dick grow and harden even more under her ministrations. She kept the tip close and pointed squaring at her left cheek so that when he came he shot streams of cum over her nose, into her eye socket, then down over her lips. She licked up what jism she could reach with her tongue, then sucked his dick again to savor the last drops.

Lisa turned her attention to Percy. She could feel he was on the verge. He needed only a handful of strokes to fire strings of thick, white cum up over her right eye and down her cheek to her chin. She alternated sucking their dicks until she felt them soften in her hands. They finished the beers as they put the room and themselves back in order.

"Boy," Lisa said at the front door as she gave them pecks on their cheeks and farewell pats to their asses, "when you two deliver, you really come through." She gave them each a $50 tip and sent them away with huge smiles on their faces.

X X X

Paul arrived home while Lisa was in the shower a second time. She had gotten sweaty again and had some cum to wash out of her hair. He slid open the rear door to the enclosure and stepped in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, cradled her tits, grazed his fingers down her belly, pressed his hardening rod against her back.

He turned her around. She braced her hands against the rear wall of the shower. He spread her ass cheeks, held the tip of his cock to her pussy and slowly slid inside her. She pushed back to take him as deep as he'd go.

"Did you miss me today?" he asked.

"Every minute, love. I couldn't wait for you to get home and fuck me like this," she said. "So fuck me hard. I'm as horny as an alley cat in heat."

Paul pumped into her harder and harder as she instructed. She squealed with delight. He cried out, "God, I love fucking you, Lisa." He emptied his balls in her pussy.

They had everything for dinner ready to put in the oven or on the stove when Maureen and Johnny walked in the rear door, without knocking, of course. The women kissed each other. Lisa kissed Johnny and Maureen bussed Paul.

Lisa wore just a transparent apron that showed off her tits, ass and pussy. Maureen wore a shift that barely covered her ass. The men wore T-shirt and shorts. They enjoyed a glass of wine as the salmon cooked. When she wasn't scurrying around playing the dutiful hostess, Lisa sat next to Johnny on one side of the table. Paul and Maureen sat opposite them.

The foursome had learned to eat one-handed. The other hand was occupied either stroking a cock or fingering a pussy. They chatted easily as they ate and played with each other. They shared so many tastes and interests -- besides each other's bodies -- that they spoke easily, agreed on almost everything and laughed frequently.

After dinner, the men cleared the table, rinsed the dishes, loaded the dishwasher and prepared coffee. When they brought the coffee and a bottle of Kahlua into the dining room, Maureen and Lisa greeted them in the nude.

Johnny and Lisa kissed. Maureen swung on top of Paul as he sat down and waved her tits in his face. He sucked her nipples and caressed her ass. Lisa dropped to the floor, spread Johnny's legs and held his hard cock in her hands. She licked and kissed the tip, clasped the glans in her lips and slowly sucked his rod into her mouth. Maureen reached between her legs, held Paul's cock straight up and lowered herself onto it.

Johnny rested his hands on the sides of Lisa's head. She bobbed up and down, taking his shaft deep into her throat again and again. Maureen rose and fell on Paul's lap, smashing her clit against him and feeling his dick slide hard and fast in and out of her cunt.

Lisa let Johnny's dick pop out of her mouth. She stood, turned and bent over the table. Johnny nestled in behind her and eased his cock into her pussy. Paul stood up, carrying Maureen and keeping his dick buried in her cunt. He laid her back on the table next to Lisa and started pumping into her furiously.

The wives whimpered and moaned. The husbands grunted and groaned. Maureen smiled up at Johnny as he fucked Lisa and she was drilled by Paul. They had been a monogamous couple until they discovered the delights next door and had become devoted libertines. She mouthed, "I love you." He responded in kind. And picked up the pace of his thrusts into their neighbor's pussy.

The men engaged in a quiet competition. Which could last longer before coming in the other one's wife's cunt? They played a long game, and it ended damn near in a tie. But Johnny gave it up first, firing strings of cum into Lisa seconds before Paul shot ribbons of jism into Maureen. They rocked on as their balls emptied and their dicks finally began to soften. Lisa started to giggle, which got them all laughing heartily again.

As she climbed off the table, Lisa kissed Maureen's nipples and her mouth. She stood up, smiled all around and said, "Well, who wants cream in their coffee?"

X X X

Lisa laughed when she turned off the bathroom light, turned and saw Paul lying on their bed. He was naked, uncovered, on his back, his cock hard as steel. She sauntered over to him, her tits and ass swaying seductively. He smiled up at her, admiring his wife for the gazillionth time. She crawled on top of him. His dick slid smoothly into her pussy as she lowered her pelvis to him.

They moved slowly, gently, tenderly. They stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Paul whispered.

Lisa giggled. "No. How much?"

He pulled her head down, kissed her softly on the mouth. "You're my sun. You're my north star. You give me warmth, energy, direction, purpose. I know it's a cliché, but it's also true -- you complete me."

She lowered her head to the pillow, hiding her tears from him. In his ear, she whispered, "We're complete together, Paul. We're an 'us,' not a him and her, a you and me. We wouldn't be nothing without each other, but we'd be a lot less. I love you so much, Paul." She giggled again. "So, if you would just fuck me now, we'd seal that bond once again."

He picked up the pace, slamming his cock up into Lisa's pussy. She rocked on top of him. They kissed. They laughed. They reveled in their love for each other. She quivered with orgasm. He tensed, moaned, groaned and fired streams of cum into her cunt.

They lay entwined as one. Lisa pressed her thighs tight around Paul, holding his semi-hard dick in her as long as possible.

"I never asked you about your day," Lisa said.

"Oh, it was good. How about yours?"

"Fine," she said, nibbling his cheek and kissing his nose. "Just an ordinary day."