Just Another Day

Story Info
A housewife hires a babysitter and goes grocery shopping.
1.4k words
3.71
27.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers

Katherine Smith was a daydreamer. She couldn't stay focused on anything. She was a housewife and mother and liked to escape to the grocery story. She'd walk up and down the aisles thinking of great menu ideas she'd like to make. She just liked to get lost and not be bothered for a while.

Katherine was quite miserable in her life. She missed working and instead cared for her three children and her husband. She had an infant, a toddler and a preschooler. She was tired of playing games and washing clothes, cooking and caring for her family.

Her husband worked for himself and was always away at business meetings. Katherine sometimes wondered if he was banging his secretary. She was often alone and caring for her children.

She'd hire babysitters so she could go to the supermarket. She got herself dressed up and went to the grocery store. On her recent trip, she met a nice older gentleman. They got to talking at the register and he was kind enough to help her bring her groceries to her car. He asked if she had some time to go out for some coffee.

She didn't even have to think about it and gladly accepted his offer. She followed him to a local coffee shop. She was excited to have some grown-up conversation. She found him to be very attractive and was keeping an open mind to the meeting.

~~

She pulled into the lot and her gentleman friend opened her car door.

"The name is Pete Durkin. Who might you be?"

"Nice to meet you, Pete. My name is Katherine Smith."

Pete took Katherine's hand and kissed her. Katherine giggled and they walked into the coffee shop.

"You look like a lady who likes sweet drinks. How about a slice of pie and a coffee drink?"

"That sounds lovely. Apple pie would be divine, and a caramel coffee would be great."

Pete ordered the pies and coffee while Katherine found a seat. She looked at herself in her mirror and put on some lipstick. She fixed her hair and waited for Pete to come.

A while later, Pete brought over the drinks and the pie. He sat down and talked with Katherine.

"You're a very attractive woman. I love that shade of lipstick you're wearing. You're a real beauty. You must be married to some lucky bastard."

Katherine giggled and began to flirt with Pete. She liked the attention he was giving to her. She found him attractive and already decided that she'd sleep with him. She hadn't had sex in a long time and if the subject came up, she'd agree to his advances.

They talked about their lives and what Pete did for a living. She told him about her marriage and a little about her children. Katherine really was enjoying their time together.

As they were talking, Pete's eye color began to change. His voice sounded very calm and she almost felt like she was in a trance.

"Katherine, you're so beautiful and you're going to help me with something. Do you agree to come with me?"

"Yes. I'll help you."

"First, you need to text your babysitter and tell her you'll be home in a few hours."

"Okay."

Katherine did as she was told. She remembered not being scared and just felt very horny. When she was done texting her babysitter she waited for the next instructions from Pete.

"Now, you've been flirting with me all afternoon. We're going to have sex together and afterwards, you're going to let me suck your blood. You realize that I'm a vampire."

"Yes. I'm aware of that."

Katherine remembered that he was very calm in telling her he was a vampire. She was feeling very horny and wanted to have sex with him. She was intrigued that he wanted to drink her blood. It didn't scare her in any way and wondered if he'd turn her into a vampire. Her mind wandered and was now thinking about him being a vampire. She wondered if having sex with him would hurt because of the great strength he must have.

Would she be able to run away? Would it feel very sexual while he drank her blood? Would she remember him drinking her blood? She had no idea what to think. Would he even let her live? She had no idea. She did know that her pussy was wet in her panties and her nipples were hard in her bra. She knew that she'd have sex with Pete and afterwards was not known to her.

"You'll drive in my car and will go to my house."

"Okay."

Pete helped Katherine into his car. He got into his car and kissed Katherine on her mouth. Katherine enjoyed his passionate kiss. She noticed that his skin was cold, and his eyes were blood red.

He pulled away from her and drove to his house. His house wasn't far from the grocery store. He parked his car and helped Katherine out of the door. He walked with her and opened the door. His house was just an ordinary house.

Once inside, he brought Katherine up to his bedroom. He did have a normal bedroom with a very large bed. He held her in his arms and kissed her passionately on her mouth. He noticed she was shivering.

He undressed Katherine and noticed her panties were wet. He liked that she was a very sexual being. He pushed his hand down the front of her panties and felt how warm her pussy was. He fingered her while she moaned in excitement.

He carried her over to the bed and splayed her out on the bed. She was beautiful and he was anxious to fuck her. The sexual part was purely for her enjoyment. He was dead and could perform but it was her blood that he needed to continue to live.

He wouldn't drain her dry but would suck enough to give him more life in his immortal life. She was a very easy target. The housewives are the easiest targets for vampires. They're always bored, and their husbands usually cheat on them. Katherine was just the usual kind of woman that he'd use for his own pleasure.

Pete undressed himself and dove down to pleasure Katherine with his tongue. He licked her vaginal folds and sucked at her clitoris. He slowly pushed his very long tongue into the housewife. She did notice that his tongue was very large.

She had multiple orgasms and screamed to Pete to fuck her.

"Fuck me! I need you to fuck me!"

"It would be a pleasure! You're going to get on all fours. Be a good girl and do this for me."

"Yes!"

Katherine's pussy was lathered up by his snakelike tongue. He pushed his thick cock into the housewife. He fucked her hard on the bed like she screamed him to do. He swatted her several times on her buttocks while he rammed his cock into her.

He fucked her for a very long time. He left her a sweaty mess on the bed. He gave her everything she needed and when she screamed with her final orgasm is when he turned her over and climbed on top of her.

"Katherine, it's time for me to bite your neck! You want me to suck your blood?"

"Yes. I want you to have my blood."

"Very well."

Pete opened his mouth and showed her his shiny fangs and bit her on the side of her neck. Katherine felt like she was coming while he sucked her blood from her body. Katherine didn't feel any pain but noticed he was feasting on her body.

He made all kinds of noises while sucking her blood. She felt very lightheaded and sleepy while he drank her blood.

When he was finished, Katherine woke up in her car in her driveway. She noticed two bite marks on her neck. She didn't really recall anything that happened.

She took her groceries out of her car and went to pay the babysitter. She couldn't remember anything. She didn't even know what the marks were on her neck.

The next time she was at the grocery store, she saw Pete and he would take her for coffee and fuck her brains out and drink her blood. She never remembered any of it but new that her life was somewhat interesting now.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers