Just Another Kiss: Happy Birthday

Story Info
College roommates give boyfriends a present to remember.
13.5k words
4.75
16.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a sequel of sorts to my first published story, "Just a Kiss." I tried to write it in such a way that "Just a Kiss" isn't required reading to follow the events in this story, but you're certainly welcome to read it first if you haven't. Thanks to all of you who did read it. I wasn't sure what kind of response I'd get to my first story. To say I was overwhelmed by the number of folks who read it would be an understatement. Thank you especially to those who took the time to comment on it and/or rate it. You inspired me to share the rest of the story that's always been in my head. Now for the disclaimer.

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

-----------------------------------------------

FRIDAY

I sat at a table in the food court section of the student union, drinking my usual cup of Dunkin', with double cream and double sugar, waiting for my girlfriend Jean to arrive. We were both seniors in college and graduation was just around the corner. Because of our schedules during this, our last semester, we didn't get the chance to see each other much during the day, so we always had breakfast every morning before classes started.

Jean almost always arrived first because, unlike me, she was always on time. I definitely didn't want to be late this morning though. Jean had texted me last night to let me know she had something important to talk to me about over breakfast. My mind immediately went to things involving Jean and her roommate and best friend Keri. So, for once, I found myself early.

It had been two weeks since Jean confessed to me over our usual breakfast that she'd had sex with Keri. How the promise of "just a kiss" and the idea of an implied hall pass had led to a full-blown lesbian experience between the two. It had been the first time with another woman for either of them, and to hear Jean tell it, it had been amazing.

After Jean had shared all the very intimate details, we clarified that the idea of Keri being Jean's "hall pass" was no longer an implied one, and that she very clearly had my permission to experiment more with Keri. As long as she shared with me the details of any future sexual encounters.

Keri was aware that Jean had told me about their night together, as well as our agreement going forward that if something else happens, it also gets shared with me. It was a little awkward the first time the three of us had gone out for pizza after things had, quite literally, gone down between the two girls. Despite the awkwardness, we all acknowledged what had happened, that we were all cool with it, and we had pretty much settled back into a normal routine.

Secretly though, I wondered how long it might be before the obvious sexual energy between the two got to a point where they couldn't help themselves again. I fully expected that Jean would soon be filling me in on all the details of another night of passionate sex with Keri.

I looked at my iPhone and noted the time was 6:59, meaning Jean should be arriving any second. I looked towards the north door and saw her walk in.

Jean is the type of girl that everyone notices when she walks into a room. She's six foot three inches with red hair, pale skin and a light dusting of freckles. But unlike most tall girls, who are typically rail thin, Jean is built like an athlete. She used to play volleyball in High School, but an injury cut her playing days short. She still puts a lot of time and effort into staying in shape though. She's into CrossFit currently, and while she's not completely "jacked" like some of the women you see in CrossFit, she's still mostly muscle and curves. Which, along with her well-proportioned D Cup breasts, make for quite a stunning impression. Especially today.

Jean must have been at CrossFit prior to breakfast, because she walked in wearing her workout gear. Her black lycra shorts and purple lycra crop-top seemed practically painted on. All of which served to highlight her toned arms and legs, a hint of abs, her amazing ass, and the aforementioned breasts. Her long, curly red hair was up in a ponytail and there was a bit of a flush to her smooth, pale skin.

"You're staring, Todd." Jean said, as she sat down across from me at the table.

"So is half the student Union," I replied with a wink.

Jean shrugged. She'd stopped being self-conscious about her appearance years ago. "I can't help it if I'm built like a -- what was it your grandpa called me when I first met him?"

"A brick shithouse," I said helpfully. Grandpa Don wasn't the most subtle and reserved of my family members, nor was he the sanest. But he wasn't wrong about Jean.

"Coffee?" I asked, as I passed Jean her usual Dunkin Americano.

"Thanks," Jean said, as she lifted the cup to her lips and took a nice big lady-like slurp.

"You do that on purpose, don't you?" I said accusingly. "Don't you know that manners maketh man? Or in your case woman."

"Too early for Kingsman quotes, bruv." Jean replied, playing along. Her attempt at a London accent was, to be polite, terrible.

"You're the one who said you wanted to talk this morning," I said, taking a more serious tone. "So, what did you want to talk about? You and Keri take another dip in the lady pond together?"

Jean hated it when I used the "lady pond" phrase, but I found it amusing.

There was a long moment where Jean said nothing. She simply stared at me. My mind congratulated me on being right and got ready to hear the steamy details.

"Not exactly." Jean said cryptically.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with a touch of disappointment.

"Remember when I told you about Keri and I having sex? Jean asked. "Well, Keri -- "

"Until the day I die and probably long after that," I interrupted. I quickly noticed the shark-freezing stare direct my way and waved my hand towards Jean to encourage her to go on.

"As I was saying," Jean continued. "Keri was okay with me telling you about us, but she absolutely did not want Brad to find out about it."

Brad was Keri's fiancé. They'd been going out since High School when Brad was a senior and Keri was a freshman. With Keri now a senior in college and about to graduate, Brad had recently proposed to her. Brad was a decent guy, but neither Jean nor I felt he was Keri's intellectual equal. He was a good old farm boy, but as I often pointed out to Jean, there was nothing wrong with that. Especially considering how much Keri seemed to love him and how much Brad worshipped the ground Keri walked on.

"Yeah, and you told me to make sure I didn't say anything to Brad either. Which I haven't." I stated emphatically. "But wasn't the reason she didn't want him to know wasn't that he'd be jealous, but because he didn't get to watch?"

"Exactly," said Jean. "Apparently that's been a fantasy of his for some time. Watching Keri have sex with another girl. But she didn't want to get wrapped up in any of that expectation of fantasy fulfillment with him, so she figured it was best not to say anything to him."

I suddenly realized something about the words Jean was using. "Um, why are you using past tense?" I asked.

"You noticed that, huh?" Jean said. "Clever boy. Anyway, Brad's birthday is this Saturday," Jean continued. "Keri asked him last night what he wanted for his birthday, and he jokingly brought up his fantasy of watching her and another girl. So, Keri decided to tell him everything."

"Why?" I asked, wondering where Jean was going with all this. She had started to twirl the curls in her, which was something she did when she was nervous and excited.

"Two reasons," Jean explained. "One, she was feeling a bit guilty about whether or not Brad would consider Keri having sex with me to be cheating. Two, she thought that maybe telling him all the details would be enough to satisfy his curiosity."

"And was it?" I asked. Already knowing the answer.

"Of course not," Jean said. "He didn't get mad, but he certainly reiterated his desire to have an opportunity to personally witness her having sexual relations with another woman."

"Certainly reiterated his desire?" I sputtered. "Could you use English please?"

"He asked if he could watch us the next time." Jean said with a sigh.

"Is there going to be a next time?" I asked.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," Jean said.

"Finally getting to the point." I observed aloud.

"After Keri got home from Brad's last night, she let me know that she had told Brad about us," Jean began as she started twirling her hair again. "Then she asked me if, for Brad's birthday, I would consider having sex with her while he watched."

When Jean first told me that Keri had told Brad about their lesbian tryst, I had half-expected it to lead to where I found myself now. About to be asked to let another guy watch my girlfriend have sex with another girl. But now that the moment was actually here, I was still a bit shocked.

"Are you asking me for permission?" I asked.

"Well, there's a bit more to it," Jean said. "You see, Keri wants you there too."

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed much louder than I intended to.

Jean lowered her voice as if to compensate for my outburst. "Keri didn't feel comfortable asking me to have sex with her with just Brad watching. She didn't feel like that was fair to me or to you. So, she suggested that you be there as well."

"That's assuming I want to watch." I replied a little more petulantly than I intended. Nevertheless, I crossed my arms for good measure.

Jean gave me the look my mother used to give me when I said something completely stupid. "Todd. Please. Don't even pretend you don't want to watch," she said. "You haven't joked once about Keri and me since I first told you about what happened. Which I appreciate, but both you and I know just how very, very badly you would like to watch."

"How would Brad feel about me crashing his birthday party?" I asked.

"As Keri pointed out, your birthday is next month, so she's going to propose it to him as a joint birthday celebration for the both of you." Jean replied. "If he wants to watch bad enough, he'll agree to our terms."

"Our terms?" I asked.

"Keri's and mine," Jean clarified. "I've flat out said I'm not doing it unless you are there too."

"So, is this something you really want to do?" I asked. I quickly elaborated before she could respond. "What I'm saying is, don't feel like you have to do this because you think it's something I want. If you don't want to do it, tell Keri I said no and that will be that."

Jean hesitated a bit. She was getting flushed again, but CrossFit had nothing to do with it.

"I do want to do it," she said. "Or at least try. Who knows, I may chicken out at the last minute."

Since we first started dating our junior year of High School, Jean had always been sexually adventurous. Over the years she had eagerly agreed to try nearly everything and anything I asked. She had brought up her fair share of ideas as well. But this seemed like something that would be a bit outside her comfort zone. Which is the reason I hadn't so much as joked about it, despite my being so tempted to do so. If you'd asked me three weeks ago, I would have said I didn't think she'd ever be interested in sex with another girl. I had been proven wrong about that. Had I once again misjudged how far she'd go?

"Why?" I asked. "I'm genuinely curious what you'd be getting out of this."

"I don't know really," she began. Then she locked her green eyes with my brown ones. "But the idea of fucking another girl while you watch, is a huge turn-on for me right now."

Jean enjoyed being blunt sometimes. Especially when she wanted to take control of a conversation.

"When are you and Keri thinking of hosting this birthday celebration?" I asked.

"His birthday is Saturday," Jean replied.

"So, tomorrow then," I said. "Nothing like a little short notice."

"Keri already has the Honeymoon Suite at the Clement booked for her and Brad," Jean continued. "You guys would meet as there at 7 p.m. and we'll see where things go from there."

"So, you're sure Brad will be all in on this as well?" I asked.

Jean gave me the "you just said something completely stupid look" again.

"Seems like you and Keri already have this all planned out," I said. "And since it seems this is something you want to do, let's do it. Or rather you and Keri do it while Brad and I watch."

Jean ignored my joke and stood up to give me a hug. I stood up as well and leaned up to give her a quick kiss to go with the hug. I'm sure those watching found it amusing to observe. After all, with me being "only" six feet tall, Jean had three inches of height on me and had to lean down slightly to kiss me. But I'd gotten used to it.

"Breakfast tomorrow?" I asked as we walked towards the door.

"Keri wants to do some party planning before tomorrow night," Jean said. "Sorry."

"Anything I need to bring?" I asked.

"I'd recommend you bring an overnight bag. Change of clothes, toothbrush, that sort of thing." Jean replied. "Otherwise, Keri and I will take care of the rest."

We walked out the door and turned to go our separate ways. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow night then" I said. "All of you, and all of Keri both," I added with a wink.

"Get out of here you perv," Jean said with a grin.

"I'm not the one who wants to fuck another girl in front of a studio audience," I shot back. It was my turn to be blunt.

Jean held her hand to ear as if to indicate she hadn't heard me. "Have a good day," she said walking away.

"Too much pressure," I replied.

"Have the day you have then," she said over her shoulder as she headed back to her dorm.

I sighed and turned towards the physics building for my first class of the day. While the proposal for tomorrow night's party had been short notice, I could feel the anticipation building inside of me. It was going to be a very long day.

----------------------------------------

SATURDAY

It was 6:52 p.m. when I walked into the lobby of the Clement Hotel. For the second time in as many days, this was unusually early for me. Being late didn't typically bother me, but there were some things you didn't want to be late for. Such as watching your girlfriend have sex with another girl.

Brad apparently felt the same way as he was already sitting in the lobby when I walked in. He immediately jumped up and headed my way when he saw me walk in.

"Hey Todd," Brad said, extending his hand. As a farmer, Brad believed in a good handshake.

"Hey Brad," I replied as I shook his hand. An awkward silence descended between us. I wasn't sure what to say to the guy who was about to watch my girlfriend fuck his fiancé and I'm guessing he was probably feeling the same.

At six foot one, Brad was just an inch taller than me. Jean always thought he looked a little bit like the actor Josh Lucas. She was always comparing people to actors. For example, she thought I looked like a young John Cusack. I didn't see it, but whatever.

Brad was fit, with sandy hair and had that air of "easygoing" that you often found those from rural areas projecting. While I didn't consider him a close friend, Jean and I often went out with him and Keri, and I always thought him to be a decent guy. Tonight was going to be a lot different than our usual pizza and bowling nights, though.

"So, this is weird, right?" I said, finally trying to break the ice a bit. "I mean it's not just me, right? This is kind of weird?"

Brad looked over at me with a bit of a nervous grin on his face. "Yeah, but it's also kind of exciting, isn't it? This is the kind of thing most guys dream about. As long as you're okay with it. You are okay with it, right?" For a minute he looked worried I might call the whole thing off.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't," I stated with as much certainly as I could muster. "So, what are we supposed to do next exactly?"

"Keri left this for us at the front desk," Brad said, as he held up a hotel room key card. "She said to go up at seven and let ourselves in and additional instructions would follow."

I looked at my Apple Watch. It was 6:58 p.m. Time to go. I stood up and waved a hand towards the elevators. "After you good sir."

A few minutes later, we arrived at the suite and Brad unlocked the door and let us in. The room looked like any other penthouse suite in any other fancy hotel. At least as far as I knew, as I'd never been in such a nicely appointed hotel room before. It was right out of a movie. There was a large living room area with a fire in the fireplace. A wet bar stood just off a small but functional kitchen. There was a dining table that looked like it seated four, but oddly had only two chairs, and it appeared that there were two bedrooms further down the hall just off the living room/dining area. Though both doors were currently shut. The lights had been dimmed a bit and there were several lit candles throughout the room as well as a vase of fresh flowers on the dining table. Champagne was on ice on the wet bar and what sounded like jazz was playing on the sound system.

I looked over at Brad who was as impressed by the room as I was. "If they're trying to seduce us, it's working," he said. I noticed what looked like two large white fluffy towels on the dining room table and picked up the handwritten note on top.

"Put these on and text me when you're done. Underwear can stay on, but nothing else." Brad read aloud after I handed him the note that was in Keri's handwriting. The fluffy towels were actually large hotel robes and we quickly shed everything but our boxers and put them on. Brad texted Keri and we heard one of the bedroom doors open.

Brad and I turned to see the girls walking down the short hall towards the living room. I suppressed a mild bit of disappointment when I noticed they were wearing the same fluffy white robes as Brad and I were.

However, I consoled myself with the knowledge that at some point tonight, the robes would be coming off. Though I wasn't entirely sure why Brad and I had been instructed to put robes on. We were just there to watch, weren't we?

Jean smiled at me as she and Keri walked into the room and over toward the wet bar. After giving Brad a quick smile, Keri turned and gave me a silent nod of her head and picked up the bottle of champagne and began to fill four glasses.

"Good evening gentleman," Keri said, trying to sound confident. "A little liquid courage before the evening begins?"

"More than a little maybe," Jean giggled, as she knocked hers back in one gulp.

"You were supposed to wait for the toast," Keri said, feigning disappointment as she refilled Jean's glass.

With all four glasses now full, Keri held hers up as the rest of us did the same. "To an interesting evening and to Brad and Todd, Happy Birthday."

"Happy Birthday," Jean repeated as our four glasses clinked together. Everyone drank deeply and another round was quickly poured.

"Before we get to your birthday present, Jean and I were talking last night about some things," Keri began, sipping at her second glass of champagne. "And we have a question for your both that we're curious about."

Assuming I knew what the question was, I jumped in to cut her off. "You want to know why guys are so fascinated by lesbian sex. It's because -- "

"No," Keri said cutting me off in turn. "The answer to that question is simple. It's because you're guys." She looked over at Jean and continued. "What we are curious to know is what you're more excited about. Watching your girl go down on another girl, or watching another girl go down on her?"