Just Another Kiss: Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me now."

"For me to really fuck you, we'll need to shift positions," I said. "What do you want to try?"

"All of them," Keri replied.

"We'll see," I said, as I gently pulled out of her ass. "On your back to start with then."

Keri complied and knowing what was coming lifted her legs in the air. I grabbed her legs and pushed her back until I had the perfect angle. She gasped with pleasure as I slid my cock into her ass, this time with relative ease.

I quickly built up a rhythm until I felt like I was getting a little rough with her. With Jean, I never worried about what she could or couldn't take, but Keri seemed more delicate, and I wanted to be careful. She wasn't mine to break. After a few minutes in the missionary position, Keri started to lower her legs. "I want to try another position," she said breathlessly.

"How about you on top?" I suggested. Keri mounted me face to face and after a few minutes in that position stopped and switched positions into a reverse cowgirl. While Jean and I had tried this position before, neither of us were really comfortable with it regardless of whether I was fucking her pussy or her ass. But I was curious what it might be like with a smaller partner, so I obliged Kerri by putting my hands on her hips and trying to guide her as she attempted to ride my cock.

From the look on Brad's face, it made for an amazing visual, but for me it felt awkward. I wasn't the only one feeling this way. "Pornstars make it look so easy," Keri said as she gave up on trying to ride me and got off. "I think I like it better when you are fucking me."

"Get on your hands and knees then," I said as I rose to my knees. Keri sensed what was coming and angled herself to present her ass to me. Doggystyle was my preference when fucking Jean's ass and I intended to show Keri why.

I slid into her with a hard thrust and Keri gasped. "Sorry," I said. I had gotten lost in the moment and had not taken into account that Keri was new to all this.

"It's okay," Keri said, looking back over her shoulder at me. "I may not look like it, but I can take more than you think I can."

"Oh really?" I said. "Are you sure you want to test that theory?"

"I'm sure I want you to fuck me," she said, still looking over her shoulder as she bit her lower lip and smiled at me. At that moment I decided she was mine. Brad, with Jean's permission, had given her to me, but I hadn't really accepted that fact until just then. When all this was over, Keri would go back to being Brad's. But at this moment, in these next few minutes, she was mine and I was going to take her with everything I had.

I buried my cock into Keri's ass as deeply as I could and then began to increase both the rhythm and the force with which I was thrusting. To her credit, Keri continued to take it and, from the sounds she was making, she was enjoying it. She shifted her stance and balance a bit balance a bit so that she was still on both knees but was supporting herself with just one hand. This allowed herself a free hand with which she began to finger her pussy with. Suddenly Jean was out of her chair and approaching the bed. I was confused by her intentions -- had we crossed a line? But then she handed Keri a vibrator that she'd taken out of her overnight bag.

"Try this. You'll love it," Jean said, "And so does he." She gave me a wink and went to sit back down next to Brad. "Every woman should try double penetration at least once in their lives," Jean said to a wide-eyed Brad.

I hadn't expected Jean to share this particular secret with Keri. But then it occurred to me that she'd probably already told Keri about it at some point. While she was encouraging her friend to try it for herself, I suspected Jean had my interests in mind as well.

One of the most amazing sexual experiences I'd ever had up until this evening was fucking Jean in the ass while she fucked her pussy with a vibrator. The first time it happened, it caught me by surprise. I could feel something sliding into her pussy as I took her ass from behind, but I wasn't sure what it was at first. Then I felt the vibration as she turned it on. It was all I could do not to cum immediately. It was intense for Jean as well. She enjoyed anal, but by itself, it never brought her to orgasm. Trying to finger herself at the same time, which Keri had been trying to do, seemed awkward for her. Then one night she decided to try her vibrator. Within just a few minutes Jean came and came hard, which caused every muscle in her body to contract, including those wrapped around my cock. Within seconds I had one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had up until that point.

We haven't done it that way very often since. We considered it more of a special occasion type thing. But here I was, at Jean's behest, about to share the experience with Keri. I stopped thrusting so Keri could focus on the task at hand.

I heard Keri gasp as she slid the vibrator into her pussy. It wasn't on yet, but I could still feel it inside of her. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Oh God. I feel so filled up right now." It seemed like a cliché thing to say, but I wasn't the one being double penetrated for the first time.

"Turn it on," I told her. She switched it on high and immediately began to quiver as she worked it in and out of her pussy.

"Don't stop fucking me," she demanded.

I immediately complied. The deeper and harder I thrusted into her, the more I could feel the vibrations from deep inside her, as well as the vibrator itself pushing at the walls of her pussy from within. It was an incredible sensation, and I knew that I was going to cum soon. I bit my lip, determined to hold on until Keri came first. From the sounds she was making, I didn't think I'd have to wait very long.

"Oh my god!" Keri suddenly cried out as my cock was immediately squeezed with enormous, but not unpleasant pressure. She was cumming and I instantly lost my battle for self-control. My orgasm hit me like an explosive wave and the sensation of being inside Keri's ass immediately became wetter and slicker than it had been from just the lube.

I had stopped thrusting but hadn't pulled out. Keri had taken the vibrator out and was practically face down now. Totally spent from the force of her orgasm, her breathing was ragged and uneven and her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ," Brad whispered in awe of what he had just witnessed. Jean had a big smile on her face as she mouthed the words "thank you" at me. I suddenly realized she had wanted this experience for her friend as much as she wanted it for me.

Jean saw me looking around and sensed what I was seeking. She brought over a couple of towels, leaning down to kiss me gently on the lips as she did so. Keri remained face down on the bed, her breathing finally returning somewhat to normal.

"Keri, are you okay?" I asked for what seemed to be the fourth time of the evening.

"Yes." Came her muffled reply. "Just trying to gather my wits. Which I just had fucked out of me."

"I'm going to pull out now," I said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Keri said as she raised her head off the bed and looked back at me. She put one of her hands between her legs and I guided it to one of the towels and together we placed it a little below where my cock was currently still imbedded in her ass.

I slowly pulled out and a considerable amount of cum dribbled out onto the towel. After a minute or so, I folded it over and gave it to Keri. She sat up and began gently wiping her ass with it. I took the other towel Jean had given me and began to wipe my cock off.

Brad stood up and I couldn't help but notice his erection. He came over and sat on the bed next to Keri and lovingly put his arm around her. "You were so stunningly beautiful to watch," he said, as he kissed her gently. There was a sense of awe in his voice. "Was it what you hoped for?"

"I thought it was going to be pretty much the same as using a toy," Keri began. "But I can't put into words how different it felt." She nodded toward me, "I could feel your cock pulsing inside of me as you came. That was unexpected." She turned to Jean who had joined us in sitting on the bed. "And the vibrator. Holy shit that was intense."

"Told you," Jean said with a smile, confirming my earlier suspicions.

"Well," Brad said to Keri, "We can certainly try that next time if you want. As long as the vibrator goes in the back door and I get to fuck your pussy. As hot as that was to watch, I still don't think I'm ready to try anal again just yet."

"That's not a never though," Jean pointed out as she nudged Keri. She turned to Brad and winked, "And it won't be the first time she's had a vibrator in her ass."

"Don't you two have any secrets from each other?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No," they both replied at the same time, giving each other, and then Brad and I, mischievous grins.

I saw Jean sneaking a look at Brad's cock and I noticed that he still had a massive erection. I couldn't blame him after what he'd just watched, but I wasn't sure what was next. The sexual energy that had been flowing through the four of us seemed to be diminishing a bit. As I watched him hold Keri close, I noticed that the look of lust that had been burning in his eyes early in the evening had now turned to something more gentle and loving. Suddenly, our foursome was starting to feel a bit crowded. Jean, God bless her, had noticed it as well.

Jean stood up and grabbed a couple of robes that were conveniently hanging on a nearby hook. She tossed me one. "Time to go sport." I hated it when she called me that. But it meant she was serious about leaving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Back to your dorm room," Jean replied. "Time to leave these lovebirds to the rest of their evening."

"You're not staying in the other bedroom?" Keri asked in a tone that clearly hoped the answer would be no.

Jean didn't disappoint her. "We have literally fucked up your bed pretty good," she said, pointing to the absolute mess of lube, sweat and other bodily fluids that were now soaked into the sheets. "You guys need a place to sleep tonight," she continued, using air-quotes as she said the word sleep. "So, you take the other room and we'll head back to Todd's tonight. Plus, the all-you-can eat pancake deal at IHOP sounds rather good to me right about now, so we're going to stop there first."

Jean and I grabbed the overnight bags we had brought and stepped into one of the bathrooms to quickly put on some clothes. We didn't waste time speaking, but we couldn't stop grinning at each other. We stepped out of the bathroom into the living room and made our way towards the door of the hotel suite. Brad and Keri had put robes on and were waiting to say goodbye.

"Thank you so much for this," Keri said as she stood on her tiptoes and embraced Jean.

"You're welcome," Jean said, as she leaned down and gave Keri the gentle kiss she'd clearly been asking for.

Keri stepped toward me, embraced me and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips. "Happy early birthday."

"It's one I'll never forget, that's for sure," I replied.

"There's always next year," Brad said as he stepped forward and shook my hand. I couldn't tell if he was kidding or not, but his gratitude seemed as sincere as his handshake.

"Thank you. Thank you both," he said as he turned towards Jean. I was still amused by how intimidated Brad seemed at having to look up at Jean. She bent down slightly and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, but as she went to hug him, she suddenly jumped back.

Jean turned to Keri as pointed down at Brad's still very erect cock. "You need to do something about that."

"Oh, I plan to," Keri said with smile.

Jean opened the door and nudged me with her elbow. "Coming?"

"Oh, I plan to," I said with a smile of my own.

"Pancakes first," Jean replied with sarcastic sweetness.

I heard Keri and Brad laughing as Jean and I closed the door behind us and headed towards the elevator and what remained of our evening.