Just Another Kiss: Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet Jesus," Brad whispered with a sense of awe.

The girls ignored him. Jean moved slowly back up Keri's body, placing random gentle kisses as she went, until she was face to face with Keri.

"I love you," Jean said, as her green eyes stared into Keri's bright blue ones. I could tell she meant it.

"I love you too," Keri replied. "And now it's my turn to show you exactly how much."

Jean allowed Keri to roll her off to the side and mount her. Just as Jean had previously, Keri took a ponytail holder off her wrist and put her hair up. She began to gently massage Jean's breasts. "I can never get enough of your tits," Keri said as she began to tease Jean's nipples.

Keri leaned up to gently kiss Jean on the lips and then slowly, with deliberate gentleness, began to kiss her way down Jean's neck to her breasts. Keri licked each breast as if she were slowly licking a giant lollipop, first one, then the other. She seemed to be intentionally avoiding Jean's nipples, which I could see were firm with arousal. Finally, Keri began to tenderly lick and suck each nipple in turn, spending several minutes on each. Then with the same deliberate pace as before, began to slowly work her way down Jean's belly. It was tight with anticipation and served to show off Jean's abs.

As Keri began to lick and kiss Jean's mound, I snuck a quick look over at Brad. With Keri's hair up, we had a clear view of what she was doing. I was fairly sure Brad knew Jean was a real redhead, and figured he had harbored some anticipation for what he was now seeing. By the look on his face, however, I could tell that none of his previous girlfriends had been redheads. He seemed hypnotized by the sight of Jean's pale mound accented by a neatly trimmed triangle of bright red curls. I had felt the same the first time I had seen Jean's pussy up close, but now Brad's reaction made me question if I was to a point where I took what he was now seeing for granted.

A moan from Jean quickly snapped me out of that thought. Keri was gently working her fingers into Jean's pussy. Once again, I could hear how wet Jean was. Keri alternated between fingering Jean deep and brushing her clit gently with her fingertips. I could tell from my own experience over the years that Jean was right on the edge of orgasm but wasn't going to be able to go any further without some additional effort by Keri. Then it dawned on me that Keri knew exactly what she was doing.

"Are you okay?" Keri asked Jean with a tone that implied she knew damned good and well that Jean was anything but okay right now. Jean was being teased and her patience for it was starting to wear thin, but her pride didn't want to let her beg. Keri continued to tease her pussy for several more minutes.

Finally, Jean gave in. "Please," she whispered with quiet desperation.

"Please what?" Keri said, almost taunting Jean. "You know how much I love it when you ask."

"Please eat my pussy," Jean said breathlessly as she began to squirm. "Please lick me and make me cum,"

Saying nothing, Keri positioned her face directly in front of Jean's pussy. Jean opened her legs wider, and Keri used her fingertips to spread Jean's lips so that her tongue would have full access to her pussy. Keri started slow, but then increased her rhythm as she lapped at Jean's now fully exposed clit. The rhythm of Jean's soft moans increased as well and knowing what was about to happen next, I shifted my gaze up to Jean's face. I loved how beautiful she looked when she was about to cum, and this time was no exception. Jean must have sensed me staring at her as she turned her head slightly and locked her beautiful green eyes with mine. I could clearly see the desperate need for release reflected in her eyes. She was sharing this moment with me without saying a word. Suddenly, a loud gasp escaped her lips, and I watched as her entire body shuddered under the weight of one of the most intense orgasms I've ever seen her have.

As Jean began to come down from the height of her climax, Keri maneuvered herself back up to where she was face to face with Jean. Jean gently kissed her on the lips. "Thank you," she whispered into Keri's ear as she hugged her tightly.

Like most guys my age, I had watched some lesbian porn over the years. There was no comparison to what Brad and I had just witnessed. Regardless of how much chemistry there was between the actresses, at the end of the day, they were just performers. To a certain extent, I had been expecting Jean and Keri to be performing for Brad and me. But that wasn't the case at all. It was easy to feel emotionally attached to what I'd just witnessed because one of them was my girlfriend of six years. But I realized it wasn't just because I knew Jean and Keri. We hadn't watched two women we knew just having sex. We had watched them make love. I didn't know how Brad felt about it, but that thought resonated deeply with me and made what we had just seen all the more exhilarating to me.

While I wasn't sure how Brad felt emotionally, I could easily tell how he was feeling about it physically. I wasn't intentionally staring, but like me, he was hard again. We both had a huge erection that our boxer shorts were completely incapable of hiding. The girls, now sitting up in the bed, noticed as well.

"Looks like the boys got a little excited by our activities," Keri said slyly, as she stood up. She made absolutely no effort to put anything on and seemed to revel in the idea of being naked before us.

"Maybe we should do something about that," Jean replied with a giggle.

"I think maybe it's time for us to go to our own room so we can do our own thing," I said, reaching my hand out towards Jean. As she moved to take it, I noticed Keri and Brad sharing an odd look. "Actually," Keri began hesitantly, "Brad and I were hoping you both might be open to helping us out with something else before you go."

From the puzzled look on Jean's face, I could tell she was not expecting this development. This was obviously something Keri and Brad had discussed just between themselves. I suddenly got a little nervous about where this might be going next.

"We're listening," Jean said, as she moved to stand close to me. I could see she was curious as to what her roommate had in mind.

Brad went over and stood next to Keri as they began their pitch.

"Tonight was absolutely amazing," Brad began. "This has always been a fantasy of mine. So, thank you both for agreeing to all this."

"You're welcome?" I replied with a question. I still didn't know where this was going next. Jean had started twirling her hair with her fingers while nervously looking over at me. Whatever it was that Brad and Keri were about to propose, it clearly had not been part of anything she and Keri had discussed beforehand.

"But we both each still have an item on our sexual bucket list," Keri continued. "And since tonight has gone so well so far, we thought we'd see if you were up for going a little further."

"If you're not, that's okay," Brad interjected. "We don't want to ruin the evening by putting any pressure on you. But we also don't want to miss out on the chance to --"

"Will you two just get to it please?" Jean interrupted. She looked over at Keri, "You know our rule. If you want something, ask."

"Brad has always wanted to titfuck a girl," Keri began matter-of-factly. "His previous two girlfriends before me weren't all that more blessed for that activity than I am." She looked down and ran a hand over one of her small breasts and sighed. "He's cum on my tits many times. But there's a big difference between fucking a pair of tits and just cumming on them." Keri pointed at Jean's ample D cups. "You, on the other hand, are one of the most equipped ladies I know. Would you be willing to let Brad tifuck you?"

Jean's face seemed emotionless, but I could see the nearly imperceptible gleam in her eye that told me that she might indeed be willing to accommodate Brad. She tilted her head my way and raised an eyebrow, as if to defer to me. I simply shrugged. If this was something she wanted to do, and, God help me, I secretly I hoped it was, I wasn't going to stop to stop her.

Jean turned back toward Keri, "So what is it that you want then?"

Keri blushed but didn't immediately respond. "She wants to try anal sex," Brad replied quickly on her behalf.

"I'm sorry," I began, stammering a bit as the implication of what Brad had just said started to hit home. "Am I missing something here? I get it that Keri is, as she put it, under-equipped, for what Brad wants." I pointed at Brad's erection. "But seems to me you are quite well equipped to handle that request."

I noticed Brad flushing a bit. Was he embarrassed about something?

"Brad had a bad experience trying that with a previous girlfriend," Keri explained gently. "We'll just leave it at that, okay? But suffice it to say, anal is not something he's willing to try again."

It was my turn to flush as I looked at Brad. "So, are you asking me to have anal sex with your fiancé?"

"That's exactly what I'm asking," Brad replied.

I looked over at Keri. "What if anal isn't something I'm willing to do either?"

Keri's laugh was loud and came with a hint of sarcasm. I looked over at Jean who was deliberately avoiding making eye contact with me. "Jesus, you really do tell her everything don't you?"

Jean gave me a bit of a guilty smile and just shrugged.

"Could we have a moment?" I asked Brad and Keri as I steered Jean out of the room into the hall.

"I'm assuming you didn't know anything about this?" I said quietly.

"Not a hint," Jean replied. I noticed the gleam in her eye was still there though.

"You want to do this don't you." It was a statement, not a question.

"Absolutely," Jean replied. She grabbed my cock through my boxers. "Don't you?"

I searched for the right way to phrase what I was about to say. "I'm okay with Brad titfucking you. But I'm not sure about having anal sex with Keri. It seems a lot more intimate than titfucking and I guess I would kind of feel like I was maybe cheating on you a little bit."

"That's sweet of you to say," Jean said. She took my hand and squeezed it to let me know she truly meant what she was saying. "But what if I said I want you to do it?'

"What?" I asked, looking up into her eyes to make sure I'd heard what I thought I'd heard.

"Let me blunt," Jean began.

"As if I could stop you," I interjected, earning a glare in return.

"I fucked Keri two weeks ago. You just watched me fuck her again tonight and you enjoyed it right?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

Jean leaned in closer and whispered huskily. "Now, I want to watch you fuck her. I want to watch you fuck her in the ass the way you fuck me in the ass. Don't pretend you haven't thought about it. I know you've always had a bit of a crush on her, and I saw the look on your face when your cock was in her mouth earlier. You want it. She wants it. I want it. What more do you need?"

"Nothing," I said quietly.

Jean gave me a quick kiss, grabbed my hand and led me back into the bedroom. "I think we're all in agreement now," she announced. She let go of my hand and walked over to Brad and grabbed him by the arm and directed him towards the bed. He went willingly, but I got the impression he was a little intimidated by the thought that Jean could make him go unwillingly if it came to that.

As Jean laid down on the bed, Keri and I sat in the chairs that Brad and I had sat in earlier in the evening. Keri was still completely nude. I still had my boxers on, though they were still doing little to hide my excitement.

As Jean laid flat on the bed, she took out her ponytail, fanned her red curls out on the pillow, and beckoned Brad to join her. Brad grabbed a bottle of lube that I hadn't previously noticed sitting on the nightstand. Maybe he and Keri had put it there when we had stepped out of the room a few minutes ago. I mentally kicked myself for being distracted by such a trivial matter when I was about to watch another man titfuck my girlfriend.

Brad slid his boxers off and moved to straddle Jean. "You're too low," she said. She reached under his arms to help pull him up towards her. I could see the surprise in Brad's face as he came to the realization that Jean didn't just look powerful. She was powerful.

With Brad now in a more appropriate position, he took the lube and began to drizzle it over Jean's breasts. He took his time rubbing it over every inch of her pale flesh, until each of her tits were slick and glistening. He was clearly enjoying the opportunity to experience "more than a handful." Jean took the lube from him and squeezed some into her hands. She proceeded to lube up Brad's cock and then guided it between her tits. "They're all yours," she said, as she relaxed her arms to either side. She was offering herself completely to Brad now. As it had earlier, a small part of me knew I should be jealous at what I was witnessing, but in that moment, she had never been sexier.

Brad placed his hands on Jean's tits so he could control the amount of pressure he was pushing against and slowly began to slide his cock up and down between Jean's D-cups. After a few minutes of trying to maintain a slow rhythm so he could savor the moment, I could tell Brad was about to lose control. Having been where he was now many times, I could sympathize a little bit. But I was anxious to witness the literal climax of what I was seeing before me, and I was not the only one.

As the pace of Brad's thrusts increased, I felt Keri take my hand and squeeze it. I took a moment to look over at her. As her hand held mine, her gaze was locked on Brad and Jean. Her blue eyes were bright with lust, and I looked down to notice she was stroking her pussy with her other hand. She was as turned on by what we were seeing as I was. Maybe even more.

"You can cum on my face if you want," Jean said as my attention returned to what she and Brad were doing. She apparently sensed he was close to orgasm.

"No," he said quickly, "I want to cum on your tits."

Brad suddenly pulled out from between Jean's breasts and began quickly stroking himself. He gasped as three rope-like strings of cum erupted from his cock onto Jean's tits.

"Holy shit," I heard someone say. Then I realized that someone was me.

Brad looked down at Jean and her cum covered tits and smiled, "You look amazing right now." He wasn't wrong. He looked over at Keri and me. "Could one of you hand me a towel?"

Keri quickly dropped my hand and stood up. "I have a better idea," she said, as she climbed into the bed with Jean and Brad. She gestured for Brad to move, which he did, and then Keri took his place straddling Jean.

Keri smiled at Jean and then leaned down and began licking the cum off Jean's tits. Jean closed her eyes and grabbed on to Keri's ponytail as she continued to lap up Brad's cum off her chest. After a few minutes, every last drop was gone, and Keri sat back up. She gave Jean another smile and then moved up Jean's body until the two girls were face to face. Sensing what Keri wanted, Jean pulled her in for a kiss. After a few seconds, Keri deepened the kiss and I saw Jean's eyes go wide with surprise then close again.

Surely, they weren't doing what it looked like they were doing. Or were they? Just when I had convinced myself that my imagination had run away with me, Keri slowly pulled her lips away from Jean's. A thin strand of what was obviously cum connected their lips. They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds and then Jean reached up with a finger to brush Keri's lips, breaking the literal connection between them. It had not been my twisted imagination. Keri had been sharing Brad's cum with Jean and it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen in my life.

I looked over at Brad, who seemed equally stunned by what had just happened. Keri broke the silence as she dismounted from Jean and walked over towards me and extended her hand. "Our turn," she said with a wink.

I looked over at Brad to gauge whether or not he was having any second thoughts about what I was about to do with Keri. He simply smiled at us as he sat down in one of the empty chairs next to the bed.

Jean had moved off the bed to in the chair I had just vacated. Keri climbed into the bed and sat up on her knees with her hands on her hips. "So, how do you want to do this?" She asked. While her pose was confident, I could tell by the tone of her voice she was a bit nervous. "I've used toys before, but this is obviously different, and you're the expert here."

I reached over to the nightstand where Jean had left the lube. "Obviously we're going to start with a lot of this," I said. "Why don't you lay on your side, and we'll begin there."

Keri laid down as instructed and without being told, stuck her ass out a little bit to give me better access. I poured out a generous amount of lube into my palm and began to warm it up by rubbing it together in my hands. Then I took a lube-covered finger and gently slid it in between her ass cheeks. I didn't immediately insert it into her asshole, but I made sure to gently cover it with a generous amount of lube. Keri sighed with pleasure as I did so, and I noticed goosebumps starting to form on her arms.

I got some more lube and this time I slowly worked my middle finger into her. It was tight at first, and I met some resistance to my efforts. Then I felt Keri force herself to relax her muscles to allow my finger to slip further in. She'd definitely used toys before, but I still wanted to be gentle.

After a few minutes of fingering her ass, I switched to a thumb. Keri was starting to get into it a bit as I felt her pushing back into me as I continued working my thumb in her ass. "Are you ready?" I asked with a whisper.

"Yes," she replied huskily.

I took a few second to lube up my cock. Between what I'd seen Jean do with both Brad and Keri earlier, and what now literally lay before me, it throbbed with anticipation. I slowly moved into a spoon position behind Keri until the head of my cock was just barely nestled between her ass cheeks.

"This is how Jean and I started out the first time we tried this," I began to explain. "I know you've used toys before, but I don't want to hurt you. So just like with your toys, you're going to be in complete control here to start with. After I get into position, you push back when you're ready. Go as slow as you want. It's up to you. I'm not going to do any pushing or thrusting. You are in control."

"Got it," Keri whispered as she mentally prepared herself for what was next.

I place a hand on the top of her hip and slowly moved my cock deeper in between her cheeks until it reached the entrance to her ass. The anticipation was exquisite and then I felt Keri began to push back onto me. She was still very tight, and at first, I was concerned that maybe this wasn't going to work. Then, as I had earlier when I was fingering her, I felt her forcing herself to relax. As she did so, she slowly began to slide further and further onto my cock until it could go no further. She continued to push, however. As if she wanted to take in even more of me.

"Keri, I'm all the way in now," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she said, gasping a little bit. "I just feel very full right now. It feels so much bigger inside me than any of the toys I've tried."

"Let's give you a few minutes to adjust," I said gently. "That's the joy of this position. You're in control and there's no additional weight or pressure unless you want it."

"Thank you," she said as I felt her stop pushing and relax a little.

We laid there for about a minute. Though Keri seemed relaxed, I could feel my cock throbbing inside her. She reached down to where my hand lay on her hip and guided it to one of her breasts. The message behind the move was clear, but I was a little unsure of myself. I was used to Jean's D cups, and my go to move was to kneed and massage the ample amount of flesh that Jean's tits offered. But in Keri's case, there wasn't even a handful. Here nipples were fully erect however, and so I began to rub and gently roll and squeeze them with my fingers, which in turn made them even harder. I felt Keri's breathing start to pick up and she once again started to push back into me.