Just Another Lost Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shy all of a sudden?"

She did the tapping her lip thing and nodded coyly. "Yes, very." Then she ripped the sheet from herself, her legs wide apart and put her hands behind her head, revealing her perfect body in all its glory. "But I'll get over it!"

Later, Brooke thought, 'Oh my, did she get over it?' It was a very long time before they were sitting in her kitchen drinking coffee. Becky had showered, but Brooke was leaving it until later. She could still smell her on her fingers when she raised her cup to her lips. She sighed as Becky got up to go. "D'you really have to work on a Saturday?"

She sighed. "Oh I hate it, but I really need the money. I tried bar work and a bit of waitressing, but I hated that even more, so I'm stuck with it until I graduate."

She kissed her as she left and it was all Brooke could do not to drag her back upstairs. She watched her walk back up Water Row from an upstairs window, her long hair in a thick ponytail. Barely a day had gone by in any her lives without some form of sexual contact with another human being, but for some reason the night with Becky had resonated with her more than most.

The weekend passed by in her usual heady whirl of sexual activity, but despite her partners being very desirable and very experienced, her thoughts rarely strayed from Becky. Their next two meetings were as good as the first and Becky was a fast learner, ever willing and eager to expand her horizons. As she watched her strolling up the hill the morning after their third time together, Brooke decided the girl was ready for a little treat that usually had her partners, male or female, screaming the place down.

Over a second coffee, she began to plan it all in her mind, but first there was something else to attend to. It involved the supermarket, but this time it did not involve Rebecca Taylor. Brooke knew the girl was attending an open day at a local Vet's surgery with a view to becoming an intern in her final year, so she would not run the risk of bumping into her. She finished her coffee and set off up the hill towards Manning's.

She had rarely smoked in any of her lives, other than in her Flapper days. Jean-Claude had enjoyed the occasional cigar and of course Juniper had smoked to get high but otherwise she had never cared for it. But this was a means to an end and she had put up with worse things in the past to get her way.

She walked along the checkouts and did a little bit of probing. She smiled to herself as she realised that she was just in time. Maz was dying for a cigarette and her break was only ten minutes away. She hovered, pretending to peruse the shelves near the staff room door and watched as Maz and another girl approached. As the girl tapped in the four-digit entry code, Brooke memorized it and waited a few minutes. It only took a few meaningful looks to get the three women in the staff room to forget her presence, and within a minute she was wearing a spare uniform. It was not a flattering garment and her heart went out to Becky for having to wear one on a regular basis. She made her way out through the rear door to the loading bay, and as she had hoped, Maz was there, deep in what was probably a highly salacious conversation with the girl that had used the keypad. Another meaningful look and the girl finished her cigarette and melted away.

Brooke approached Maz, smiling. "Forgot me lighter - wouldn't mind obliging, would ya?" She was pleased with her approximation of the local accent and Maz, although wondering who the hell this new woman was, never batted an over-sized eyelash as she flicked her lighter into life.

Five minutes later, Maz was standing on her own feeling very confused. Did she really have the hots for Kyle? Was she really thinking of giving him a belated birthday present he'd never forget? She stubbed out her cigarette and headed back inside in a daze. She harrumphed as she saw that some idiot had discarded a uniform on one of the loading trolleys. She took it back inside with her, hung it up properly and set off in search of Kyle.

From the main door of the store, Brooke smiled to herself as she saw the woman lean over Kyle's till and whisper something. His eyes were wide as the woman left and she knew her work was half done. Time for another coffee to take away the horrible taste of the cigarette and to really get down to planning her treat for Becky.

Seven

They had spent an hour tucked away in a quiet corner of USB drinking gin and indulging in a little verbal foreplay. Brooke had been aware of Linzi, the shift manager, showing some interest in her in the past, but now she was with Becky, Linzi was barely able to keep her eyes from their direction. She tried to fight down thoughts of what Becky would do once she was no longer around, but at least she had someone who was interested in her.

Back at Water Row, Brooke excused herself for a few moments to answer nature's call, but in fact she was preparing the bedroom for the little scenario that was about to play out. Becky looked stunning in a gorgeous yellow summer dress, her hair in long pigtails and she couldn't wait to see her reaction when she knew what was in store for her.

She put the finishing touches to the room and called the girl upstairs. Also almost unable to contain herself, Becky kicked off her shoes and as she reached the top of the staircase, Brooke was leaning nonchalantly on the doorpost, an enigmatic smile on her face.

Becky caught the look in the older woman's eye and knew something big was about to happen. "Ok, so something's going on here, then. What's naughty Brooke got in store for poor, innocent little Rebecca tonight, hmm?"

"Trust me?"

"Maybe..."

Brooke stood to one side and gave her a little push in the small of her back. She stepped into the bedroom and stopped dead. There were at least thirty candles burning around the room and soft ambient music was playing. There was a musky scent of aromatic oils and incense but it was the sight of the bed that got her heart racing.

Trailing from each of the four bedposts was a long, velvet ribbon, each tied tightly to the metal post. She turned as she heard a quiet voice behind her.

"Still trust me?"

In answer, Becky took a step backwards. She removed her dress in a languid, flowing movement that left Brooke almost salivating at the sight of her in her lacy bra and panties, the usual array of leather and silver chains and necklaces around her neck. Never taking her eyes from the woman, she slowly unravelled her pigtails and let her hair fall loose around her shoulders. She flexed her long neck and unhooked her bra and Brooke swallowed hard as those lovely breasts swung free. Lastly her panties joined her other garments on the bedside chair and she stood with her hands on her hips, her nostrils flaring and her eyes wide with lust.

Brooke thought she had died and gone to heaven as the girl took two more steps away from her and slid across the huge brass bed. She lay in the middle and stretched her arms and legs out wide until her hands and feet were touching the soft velvet ties.

Brooke moved towards her slowly, unzipping her own dress and tossed it casually on the rapidly growing pile on the chair. She had removed her underwear as she prepared the room and stood over the girl naked. She placed a pillow under her head and took hold of the first velvet cord.

As she began to gently secure her wrists and ankles, she could almost feel herself bubbling down below. What had started with a prickling and moistening in the bar had turned to full on wetness as she prepared the room and her panties has been soaked as she removed them.

With Becky now secure, she picked them up from her dresser and held them to the girl's face. "You made me do that, you naughty, dirty little girl."

Becky inhaled deeply and looked up at Brooke. "Mine were like that too."

Brooke held a finger to her lips and shook her head. "No talking. I just want to hear the sounds you make."

As Becky nodded her understanding, Brooke put a large tray down onto the bed next to the girl and sat down beside her. She picked up a blindfold from the tray and popped it over her eyes.

"This isn't going to hurt, I promise you." Her long tongue flicked out and Becky shivered as it fleetingly touched her right nipple. "Not much, anyway. Kinda... well, nice hurting. Like this..."

Becky gasped as something cold now touched her nipple. Brooke held it there for a few seconds and she drew in breath before the woman removed it and held it to her mouth. She gripped the ice-cube between her lips as Brooke's lips closed over the other side and their lips met with the ice in the middle. She felt the water drip from it back into her mouth as it melted under the heat of their tongues.

She squealed as Brooke took another cube and held it to her left nipple before placing it between her breasts. She sucked on her right nipple with the ice in her mouth and Becky drew in breath. It felt incredible and she couldn't wait to see what the woman had in store for her. The restraints were soft against her skin and there was something about feeling utterly helpless that turned her on so much. The blindfold made it a little scary and she was relieved when Brooke removed it after her initial shock at the ice.

Brooke now let cold water dribble out of her mouth onto her breasts and tummy, making her squirm. She held the cube between her teeth and began to lower her head. Becky could anticipate what was coming next and as Brooke held it against her now glistening labia, she felt herself straining at her tethers, letting out breathy little sounds and trying desperately to remember not to speak.

She let out a little squeak that made Brooke almost come on the spot as she pushed with her lips and the ice cube popped inside Becky's svelte little pussy. Brooke sucked on her clit with what were now cold lips and the feeling sent the girl wild with lust, thrusting her buttocks off the bed and grinding herself against her lover.

Brooke looked up to see a dribble of ice water slowly trickling down towards Becky's belly button from the cube between her breasts. She let it fill the tiny cavity before sucking it out and letting it dribble into the girl's mouth. Again, the feel of her cold lips against Becky's soft warm ones was almost indescribable.

She picked up the ice bucket and began to insert tiny slivers of ice into the girl's now dripping snatch. She gasped as each one went inside and let out breathy little moans as more were rubbed on her nipples, her inner thighs and up between the cheeks of her bottom.

She moaned in ecstasy as Brooke now put her lips to her pussy and began to suck, filling her mouth with the ice water that was mingling with her juices. She gulped it down greedily as Brooke let it dribble into her mouth. She repeated the actions three more times until all of the ice had melted. She then took a small towel and dried the girl off as she lay panting, barely able to contain herself as to what might be coming next.

Whatever it was, she was going to feel it but not see it again, as Brooke blindfolded her once more. There was a whisper in her ear. "Still trust me?"

She inclined her head to show her faith was still intact before biting her lip and letting out a long, low moan as something was pressed against her anus. It felt warm and sticky and there was momentary pressure as something began to slide inside her. Then resistance, and a shocked grunt as her sphincter opened and the butt plug slid home. She lay with her mouth wide open, breathing deeply as she felt Brooke pinch her nipples. Then they were squeezed harder as something closed over them and she realised she was getting her first experience of nipple clamps.

Brooke was delighted by her reactions as she placed another clamp on her clit and began to lap at her glorious pink folds. The girl tasted so good and the sounds she was making were turning her on more than she could ever have imagined. She picked up a long feather and began to play it across her skin and the girl purred as she wriggled under the touch. It went on for an age, until it seemed every inch of her skin had been touched and she felt a tingle all over her body

With the blindfold removed once more, Becky could see little rubbery clamps on each nipple, wobbling slightly as her body shook. The one down below felt incredible -- squeezing her clit gently until Brooke began to tug on it, making her squeal again. She began to pull on the nipple clamps, stretching them out and she clenched her teeth, making guttural sounds in the back of her throat as they were pulled to what she thought was an impossible distance.

Then she screamed as Brooke yanked hard on each and they popped off one by one, the woman's soft lips now replacing the one on her left breast, her fingers gently massaging the nipple on her right. Becky moaned as the blood flow returned and the momentary agony was replaced by sheer bliss as fingers and lips worked on her. She slowly worked her way down across her stomach and abdomen, leaving wet trails with her tongue before sliding it deep inside her as she cried out anew, pressing and twisting on the butt plug until she was scarcely able to breathe.

Brooke was also having a hard time containing herself. She longed to thrust her double-ended dildo inside herself and go ape on the girl, but that was not how she had planned this. She saw her eyes widen in fear as she picked up a long, tapered candle from the tray and lit it from one on the dresser. She smiled reassuringly at Becky as she held the candle high above her before replacing her blindfold. She watched the girl gasp and wriggle as the wax dripped down onto her breasts, tummy and thighs. Brooke loved it on her bare back and buttocks more than anything, the frisson of not knowing where the next drop was going to fall. That was why she had replaced the blindfold. It was so much more erotic and the little breathy whimpers the girl made left her under no illusions she loved the feeling too.

Becky had fought down a rising sense of panic as she watched Brooke light the candle, but the feeling of the hot drops on her skin was mesmeric. That little pinprick of heat that rapidly cooled, the frisson of excitement as to where the next one would land. As Brooke went lower and lower down her body, she found herself aching for release. She knew when it came, it was going to be spectacular, but the woman was not ready to allow her fulfilment just yet.

First, she had work of her own to do.

There was a brief pause before her blindfold was removed and she looked down at her taut body, covered in tiny splashes of pink wax. Brooke peeled one from her left breast and kissed the nipple. Slowly she moved up the girl's body until she was straddling her face. Becky could smell her, see the slippery wet labia and longed to taste her.

Brooke lowered herself until her she felt the soft contact of Becky's lips against her. She gazed down into the ice-blue eyes staring up at her and whispered. "Find what's inside!"

She began to probe, her tongue darting, sending shivers through Brooke's body. She too was aching for release but she had a few more delights up her sleeve before then. Becky's eyes widened as her tongue touched something inside Brooke and she began to suck. They both groaned in unison as she sucked long and hard and something popped into her mouth. She bit into it and the taste of the grape mingled with Brooke's juices was like an aphrodisiac to her. They went on for long minutes, Brooke popping grapes, cherries and ice cubes inside her for Becky to retrieve, before doing the same to her. It felt amazing, and she was now almost screaming inside for release but Brooke had one last treat in store for her.

She picked up a plastic jar from the tray and Becky thought it was lube as the woman smeared herself with it until it coated her inner thighs, labia and clit. Brooke was biting her own lip at the sensations it gave her and she knew that neither of them could last much longer without going insane. She was going to get her release first -- Becky was going to have to earn hers.

And did she earn it? As Brooke lowered herself once more towards her, she could smell the sweet manuka honey that was slathered on the woman's pussy. It smelled utterly intoxicating as she came ever closer and Becky's tongue was straining for that first taste. The mixed aroma of the honey and Brooke's natural juices was beyond anything she could have imagined.

Brooke gazed down into those eyes as the girl worked on her, tugging at her nipples, squeezing down on her own butt plug before scrubbing at her clit while the girl sucked that last of the honey from her.

Becky felt a change in the taste and texture as Brooke began to flood into her mouth and was aware of moans of ecstasy from above her as she ground down onto her as her mouth filled with the amazing mix of manuka and Brooke Landry's sweet pussy juices.

Brooke felt tears well up as she came, Becky's lips and tongue fluttering, probing, sucking. The orgasm went on and on until at last she was utterly spent. She slid off her lover gasping for breath and gently wiped the girl's sticky face with the towel.

One last job, and for her probably the best of all. She kissed Becky on her still sticky lips, her chest still heaving from her efforts. She reached into the bedside cabinet and pulled out her favourite toy in all the world. It was big, it was powerful and it did wonderful things to her.

She held it up. "Now I'm going to watch the face of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen as she comes so fucking hard, she will think she has just ascended to another plane."

Becky's eyes and mouth were wide open as the huge thing slid up inside her. Brooke lay down alongside her, propped up on one elbow. With her other hand, she reached down and flicked a switch on the end of the vibe that now protruded from between Becky's legs. The girl's body immediately began to stiffen and the ties holding her arms went tight.

Brooke never took her eyes from her as the girl thrashed and moaned under the relentless onslaught. The vibe pulsed, rotated and thrust inside her and a little spur massaged her clit. She took in every nuance on her face, every breathy sound, every squeal, moan and scream. She could smell the honey and her own aroma on the girl as she bucked and yelled, the bed creaking below her as her buttocks raised up and crashed back down.

Her eyes were glazed over as she came, a huge ululating roar ripped from her throat, her mouth wide, body arched, arms and legs still held taut by the bonds. She held herself there for a minute or more, shaking and trembling as wave after wave crashed over her, gasping for breath, incoherent sounds coming from her until finally she could take no more. She shook her head and Brooke removed the vibe from her, turning it off and inhaling the smell of the girl on it.

Becky slumped back down, tears of joy on her face.

"Still trust me, babe?"

She nodded her head twice, a tiny smile on her sore, tired mouth. "Yeah, I trust you, Brooke!"

The woman untied her and they lay in each other's arms kissing gently for almost an hour before they made gentle love once more.

The next morning as they said their goodbyes, Brooke smiled at Becky. Her usual partners would be feeling left out the way she was neglecting them for the girl. "See you tomorrow then! Oh, and Becky babes -- bring a friend, huh?"

Becky was still in a state of shock and euphoria from the previous night and could still smell honey despite long minutes under a steaming shower. She shook her head in disbelief. "A friend? Which friend?"

The woman shrugged. "Surprise me."

Becky was left on her doorstep open-mouthed facing a now firmly closed front door.

1...345678